gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:31:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 281
Total: 281

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #35 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 250011 times)
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1880 on: June 11, 2008, 05:42:54 AM »

Good morning. I am just really happy that I didn't dream of horses last night.

But Carolyn, just remember we are saving the horses and riding the cowboys bigsmile
Morning RTM wave

spit coffee  bigsmile

Morning, all.  I think they may send my dad home from the hospital today.  Nothing really resolved but the pain is better so I guess we'll go day-by-day. 
My hubby has been having very bad pain in back of thigh and calf; sciatic nerve troubles.  Now our trip is in  jeopardy because sitting is the most painful, and he has to get up and walk around every 15 minutes or so.  At that rate, instead of an 18 hour drive, might turn into about a 36 hour drive.  IF he goes, even.  The chiropractor is saying he can't ride the rides at theme parks and shouldn't walk around that much either, and the wheelchairs they have there won't help much because that's when he has pain. Maybe I could rent a gurney, and tool him around the park on that??!! Laughing

I missed a mini-party and Claysmos last night!!    argh!  Sounds like you guys had a great time!

I'll be very busy today and tomorrow and supposed to leave Friday so I probably won't be on here till after the 21st.  Nails and toenails today (Thea--gotta make a decision on colors again!! ); pay bills, do laundry, get Father's Day gift and card and mail it, etc today.  Then tomorrow I'm renting a 16-foot Penske truck and driving to Athens to help middle son pack up and come home.  He's all done with living in Athens now; no more classes.  Just the internship this summer; then he'll graduate in the fall! Purple Banana  He is so ready to begin his "adult" life!! Huggles

Taffy, before I take off, I wanted to give you a  Huggles and say how glad I am that you were able to visit your best friend! Sounds like it did you a world of good!!

You all have a nice week next week; hope the weather calms down for all of you!!  I'll miss you all!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1881 on: June 11, 2008, 07:21:08 AM »

Good morning,

I vote for "Something About Us" - perfect!

Sounds like you all had a fun evening - sorry I missed it.

Karen, do pain pills help him? Certainly sounds like this trip is in jeopardy.  If you do go, have a great time (I'll keep my fingers crossed for you). Glad your dad is coming home before you leave - that could otherwise be worrisome.

Jan, glad you got to visit your friend - sounds like the perfect medicine for what ailed you.  Stay positive!

Hey, Ann, hope you saved me a brownie.  I could still smell them this morning.

Sharon, does the nursing home let you bring animals in or do you have to "sneak" Roxy in?   

Kim, tings happening fast for Joey - driving, girls, job -- pride and nightmares all at the same time.

Anyone heard from Debi at all?  It has been a very, very long time.  Am concerned.

Anita, too - where are you, lady?

Off to get some work done - later,

B

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1882 on: June 11, 2008, 08:02:27 AM »

Hi, all...

Haven't felt much like posting the last couple days.  I was in a car accident yesterday on the way to my son's house and my poor car is an accordian.  I was stopped at a light and a guy plowed into the back of me and knocked me into the car in front of me.  Needless to say, not a good day.  So, at this point...it's wait and see what they're going to do about my car.  It's SO damaged... *sigh."  My shoulder is huring today, but I don't know what to do about it.  I don't want to go sit in an emergency room for 12 hours, but I need to get it checked out.  Have no idea who to go to for that.

Now I'm waiting for my hubby to get off work (later) so that I can go to the dealership and sign the papers for them to do the work...if they don't total it...and then pick up a loaner car.  Crap....

Anyway...will talk to you all later.  Have a SAFE and good day!!!!!!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1883 on: June 11, 2008, 08:36:22 AM »

Marilyn - Can't you go to your regular doctor or urgent care?  I would get this checked out as soon as possible or you will have a hard time making any injury claims on this car accident.  Believe it or not, your health insurance may give you a hard time and not pay if they feel it is a car injury that should be covered by car insurance.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1884 on: June 11, 2008, 09:01:04 AM »

Well, I just talked to my Dr's office gal and she said to get myself to the ER to have it checked out.  Dang...I HATE doing this.  I'm ** years old and have never done this "whiplash" crap before in my life.  Not only that, but I don't want to sit in an ER for 12 hours waiting, you know.  And...Craig has to take off work to come and take me since I have no danged car yet.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....  I wanna do yesterday over and STAY HOME!  Laughing

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1885 on: June 11, 2008, 09:50:42 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

Some of us saw this in person!!!!!    Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

In fact, stood in line for several hours.

It was worth every minute.  Clapping

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1886 on: June 11, 2008, 10:36:58 AM »

wave  and  Huggles  to each of you!!!!!

debi, if you're out there, an extra big  Huggles  for you and please check in. I want to know how you are doing, what you are doing, what's happening with Aisalynn, how is Shawndra doing, do you have a garden in this year.....everything. I am "interested", not "nosy".  Wink   Huggles

Anita, do you have a computer working now? How are you doing. Have you adjusted to having your son away?   Huggles

Jean, you made a smart move by visiting your friend. Your medicine ought to start kicking in soon. If you're not feeling better, let the doctor know because you need to find THE medicine that is right for you.  Huggles

Shirley, you sound like you are doing more than you should be doing with your health problem. Hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy the nice weather we are beginning to have.  Huggles

Marilyn!!! You have NEVER been to an ER before for yourself? Unbelievable. So sorry this had to happen, but get YOURSELF mended first before the car. You have to be able to hold those grandbabies of yours.

Brenda, you are sounding pretty upbeat! Glad you are feeling better. Are you going to get into the pool with Christien and the girls this weekend? Would that be good for you? Just stay away from the slide!!!   Wink

Karen, if you're still around to read, have a relaxing and memorable vacation.....if you get to go. Crossing fingers that hubby's back is better by Friday.

Kim, you are going through some precious times with Joey. Let me guess.....one minute you want to spank him, and the next you want to hug him to pieces. He sounds pretty darn normal to me from what you've told us.

Ann, do I understand something correctly? You bought brownies that you only had to bake?!?!?!? Tell me that is not true.  Smile  To answer your question...my golf game is not doing well this year. My body is going every which way but correctly while trying to play the game. However, my Excel program and I are doing well together. But it wasn't as easy as riding a bike.  Wink

Mary! What are you up to? Still working full time? Loved your family pics. Your guys are a good looking crew. It still makes me happy to see little Joey after what he went through last summer.

Peggy, you have to tell us how you are doing, too. Summer is not the time to have trouble getting around.  Huggles

Carolyn, you have been pretty funny lately. Must be it's almost time to get back on your feet.  Smile Sorry about your Dad's/family's problems. How is Bill doing?

Thea, your posts have been thoroughly enjoyed since you came back to us.  Clapping  Can you tell me which son has the secret?  blush  Think I missed that important part of the secret. Are you and Phil going on a cruise???

Meesa, TWO jobs?!?!?!? I thought you already had two jobs, the second being keeping all of us CA fans in clack. How is your sister doing? I don't remember hearing about her lately.

Barbara, it's nice to have you back with us, too.  Smile  It seems you were MIA for quite awhile. You should know by now that you can open up with all of us. We may overwhelm you, but it'd only be because we love you.

Evelyn and Bozena. Two peas in a pod. I can't believe how the two of you can spend any length of time together when Evelyn can't bake and Bozena can't eat. Guess you must just be really good for each other.

Chrisie, you were busy before and now you are just super Mom. But you sound so  Super Happy!!!  I love to read your posts.

Bathsheba, you are Chrisie except without the paying job.  Wink  You sound like you are truly enjoying life right now. Does that mean your dryer is fixed???  ROFLMAO

Cindy, it is interesting. You found time to talk with us when you were working 16 hour days. Now you're ONLY settling into a new home and we hardly hear from you. What's up with that?  lmao

Philly, next time you bring cosmos, give some advanced warning so all of us can participate, ok?

Sharon!!! I didn't forget you. But I do worry about you taking on way too much.  Huggles

This was all from memory, 'cause it would take all day to go back pages after pages. SO, if something is screwed up, just set me straight, ok?

So glad you are all here in my life.

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1887 on: June 11, 2008, 11:05:58 AM »

Red Thong Mafia - So Happy Together.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1888 on: June 11, 2008, 11:22:31 AM »

Right now, I am "In Awe Of Becky."    Laughing  My gosh but you have a great memory!!  You did that huge recap without going back?!?! Clapping  I'm here but shouldn't be; off to bake cookies for the vacation.

Marilyn, thank God you didn't get injured worse than you are!! Huggles  What a pain in the a$$ for sure.

Brenda, the only pain pills Dave takes are aspirin to get to sleep.  During the day, the doc doesn't want him taking them.  He feels that if David is out of pain, he will further aggravate the nerve injury because he won't feel pain.  If that makes sense!
Maybe he could just take them for the trip down; doesn't seem like he could damage too much just being in the car, if we can get him stretched out in the third seat of the minivan (we have an extended one).

Thea, I chose a very frosted rose color for the tootsies this time.  I'm feeling very "muted" this summer for some reason, as opposed to my usual hot pink shade called "I Don't Do Dishes." Laughing  Also he did my nails differently this time; pink powder on part of the nail; white powder on the tips.  Looks nice, and very natural!!

Back to doing what I'm supposed to be doing.......see you'uns later!
wave

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1889 on: June 11, 2008, 11:24:57 AM »

wave Hi Everybody  wave

Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! The man from Safety King just left.  The dryer vents are now clean!  Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1890 on: June 11, 2008, 11:25:19 AM »

Sharon, I want to make sure I get my two cents worth in on a new thread title....
I also think "Something About Us" is PERFECT!!
Clapping Wink

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1891 on: June 11, 2008, 11:26:41 AM »

Hi Beth!!   I need to clean my dryer vents, too.  Was it lots of $$$ ?

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1892 on: June 11, 2008, 11:37:29 AM »

Sharon, I want to make sure I get my two cents worth in on a new thread title....
I also think "Something About Us" is PERFECT!!
Clapping Wink

I agree!

Hi Beth!!   I need to clean my dryer vents, too.  Was it lots of $$$ ?

$105 for a half hour worth of work.  But, well worth it! The guy said that for his diesel truck he probably spent that much driving here!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1893 on: June 11, 2008, 11:38:14 AM »

A quick  wave   Just taking a quick lunch break and checking to see everyone is doing!

MARILYN - Ouch.  Sorry about your accident.  Hope you do just fine!  Huggles

BECKY - What nice things you have to say  . . . you are a sweetheart!

KAREN - Have a great vacation.

BETH - YAY!  The dryer vents are now safe.  

I like Red Thong Mafia - Something About Us . . . . because it is true AND it references one of Clay's beautiful songs.  Huggles

Gotta run  . . . . or I will be in trouble.  Claymaniacs is not on the list of "approved websites" here at work. bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1894 on: June 11, 2008, 12:14:17 PM »

This is funny...

Elvira

Here I thought FOR SURE the big fuzzy fella in the hat was doing the Ah oom pa pa mow mow 's

But... No!

lmao

How that lil bitty guy do dat?!! Laughing
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1895 on: June 11, 2008, 12:18:23 PM »

Kim, The first thing that I thought of when I saw the first guy singing was that he looked like John Oates from Hall & Oates  Laughing

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1896 on: June 11, 2008, 12:22:37 PM »

I thought the same thing Beth! Laughing

Okay...I REALLY find the BEST songs on You Tube.

Oh .....  MY............         GOOODNESSS...................

I Stutter

shock
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1897 on: June 11, 2008, 12:54:56 PM »

Karen - I don't know how Becky did that either. She sure does have a great memory.

Becky - Yep - I did no baking at Bozena's and we tried to follow her diet. Of course, we cheated a little , but not too much.  I was supposed to bake cookies for a wedding, but the bride called the wedding off, so that project is done.  Maybe I'll make a few, but right now, it's too darn hot to bake.

My computer is still down. Matt just has no time to fix it, so until then, think of me and I'll try to get on whenever I'm at the shop. Sure am sorry I missed the party last night.

Philly - I'll take some cosmos anyway!!!!

Shirley - sent you a box of books today. Look for them.

OK - I'm off to make pizza - see you all later.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1898 on: June 11, 2008, 01:21:30 PM »

EVELYN, was so good talking to you yesterday, its been awhile since we talked.  As soon as I get your books I will load the box up and send you some.  Wink 

BECKY, I know that DEBI is working and is very tired when she gets home and tries to spend her good time with her family.  Yep she got grandaughters garden planted and her little yellow finches have come badk to eat in her yard which makes her happy.  She is still getting the chemo.  Prayers that she will be thru with all of this so she can get on with her life feeling good.  She is one truly fine lady and it is a pleasure to know her. 

KAREN, your nails sound pretty but no HOT PINK!!!!!!!!!!  What kind of cookies, chocolate chip??

MARILYN, sent you a pm and here is a  Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1899 on: June 11, 2008, 01:36:58 PM »

Shirley, I love the color.  In certain light the color looks like a darker rose, then the light hits it and it glows from the frost in it.  I selfishly made chocolate chip cookies, which will go right into the freezer when (and if) I get to the rental house in Florida.  Now I have to make Chex mix, and I want to make Orange cookies for two of my sons; their favorite. 

Need some groceries to do that......Bye again!!
wave

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx