gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:24:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 429
Total: 429

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #35 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 249145 times)
ILClaymate
« on: April 25, 2008, 06:36:18 AM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #35!!!!!   Purple Banana

Looks like y'all needed a bigger home to play in, here's a new home and a review of how you got started:

Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush
...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?
I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 35 THREADS!!!  Clapping Clapping Clapping Congratulations

Ok, all....lets see some purdies...DIESELS always welcome!   

ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 06:37:04 AM »

And how about a refresher on the favorite DIESELS!  Lets hope we see THESE again this summer!  Yes!

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 06:40:19 AM »

Hi everyone!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 06:59:10 AM »

Good morning everybody  wave

I am so glad to be home today  .  Yesterday was another day that I was home hardly at all.  Diana and I went up to Dave's work.  She had a blast.  While we were there Diana wanted her coat out of my car.  Dave was kind enough to go get her coat.  When he came back to give it to her, she no longer wanted it  Laughing.  He spent his lunch hour with us, but then had to leave to go to Ann Arbor.  Diana and I stayed until the end.  When I was walking to the car, I quickly realized that I did NOT have my keys  .  I took Diana and went back to Dave's office and spoke to some people.  I had to borrow a car seat from someone, and someone else drove me home.  I had to be home to pick Nathan up from school.  I finally got ahold of Dave.  He came to the school, so that his coworker could back to work.  Now all 4 of us (Dave, me, Nathan, and Diana) went back to Southfield so that I could pick up my car.  By this time, 696 is a parkling lot, so we hung out at the office for an hour and a half, and then finally head home.  It was such a long day yesterday.  I am just glad to be home today  .  Now Dave's boss has told him that not only do I just deserve flowers, but after yesterday, I now deserve jewelry  Clapping.

Have a great day everybody  Huggles

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
claydevotee
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 07:08:21 AM »

Now Dave's boss has told him that not only do I just deserve flowers, but after yesterday, I now deserve jewelry  .

BETH, don't drop the ball on that one!  You deserve it!  Huggles

Good morning, CAROLYN!  So glad that you're up and posting and that your church is taking care of you with meals, etc.  Clapping Our church is well-organized in that manner, too.  Several  years ago I served as our church's Compassionate Service Leader,  which meant I was in charge of coordinating meals and other help for members who were in need.  Not a small task, indeed!  And doesn't food always taste even better when It's brought over instead of your having to cook it?   Wink

Phil and I will be out most of the day.  Thankfully Mimi will be taken care by the sweet little neighbor girl.  I'm dreading the time when she finally discovers boys.....then my dogsitter will be no more!   

Rainy day today, but tomorrow promises to be sunny and a little cooler!  Perfect for being outside!!! Have a good one!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 07:18:13 AM »

My child is online on My space now... Paranoid

He's in SCHOOL right now...

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 07:48:41 AM »

Morning, All!  We need a picture of our RTM gang to hang on the newly painted (fire engine red?? ) walls!

And more pretties to decorate:

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
claydevotee
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 08:01:59 AM »

My child is online on My space now...

Laughing  KIM!  I see our taxpayer dollars are being well-utilized!!!  hypnotic

KAREN, thanks so much for bringing over those gorgeous new photos....Plus our official RTM group photo!!!  Huggles

Now I really have to go..........
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 08:09:30 AM »

My child is online on My space now... Paranoid

Naughty  Well, at least he gets good grades, Kim!!
Hey, what kind of festival are you going to on Saturday, and who is Chris?
I tried a hyper link once, but it seemed very complicated and now I can't remember how I did it! hypnotic

My son couldn't find his cell phone this morning.  I've been looking for it; and I've called it about 5 times while walking around the house, trying to hear it vibrate (he usually has the ringer off).

Well, he just called from a classroom and wanted to know what was wrong.   He apparently had it all along.   Hope he doesn't get into trouble by having that phone go off so many times, and then having to call me during class!!  argh! I hope he still had the ringer off!
  Paranoid blush

Diana and I went up to Dave's work.  She had a blast.  While we were there Diana wanted her coat out of my car.  Dave was kind enough to go get her coat.  When he came back to give it to her, she no longer wanted it  Laughing

Beth, that sounds so typical of little kids!! Laughing  Sorry you had yet ANOTHER day wasted with car difficulties!!

Hi Thea!  Sounds like a busy day, I hope it's  busy in a fun way, and not just errands!!

Morning, Carolyn!!   Sounds like you'll have a fun weekend, glad you are feeling up to it!!

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 09:24:39 AM »

Karen...it's the Sun & Fun (& hopefully nothing to do with Testicles)
Festival in downtown Clearwater. Chris Young is playing...he won Nashville Star a few years ago.

http://www.myspace.com/chrisyoungmusic

So my eyebrows & haircut are done! Took off 6 inches!
And a few inches off the hair too. lmao

Time for tanning. Paranoid
Means I gotta avoid the annoying drunk Pool Bum

I try just mostly staying underwater so he quits tryin to chat but I don't never get no tan thataway.

I tried yellin "SHOOO!"
 Apparently that only works with bugs
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 09:55:28 AM »

Good morning - and let me say - I love the decorations. I tell you - he is looking  Flame Flame Flame. Thea - I love the picture you  have of him as your avie. That look in his eye is to die for.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 10:11:58 AM »

Evelyn, glad you're here!  Wanted to wish you lots of fun in the sun!!!   rose glasses  Don't forget your sunglasses!   Huggles

Kim, this Chris guy sounds just like Matt Buckstein, the "Lost Cowboy" of American Idol!!
I'm not much for country, but I like this guy's voice a lot!
So now (when it comes to country) I'm a Bucky fan, Matt fan, and Chris fan!  Oh yeah, and Alison Krause, when she's singing with Robert Plant! Wink  Are you a "country girl?"

Kim, try looking as hag-gy as you can pull off when you go to the pool!  That's gonna be tough for you!  Yes!
Just no makeup, put a shower cap on your head to hide your hair! Laughing  And maybe you could pack some hand towels in the rear of your bikini, to make you look like you have a bit of a cellulite problem!! Laughing  That drunk should leave you alone, then!
eek! high five Fingers Crossed

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 10:54:32 AM »

CHRISIE, sure do miss you but know you are busy.  Was wondering if you were going to keep working when your hubby got a job.  Are you practicing soft ball yet?????

CINDY, okay girl where are you?  Did you schedule your mamogram appointment?????  How are you liking the new house?  Is hubby putting a garden in yet????????? 

KAREN, How funny, here you are looking for a cell phone in the house and your calling your son at school!!!!!!!   Laughing  did you ever find a new bathing suit??? 

KIM, glad your sun is warm enough to tan you!!  Is today your day off???  Don't know that I believe in the computers in school. 

BECKY, sure glad to see you got away from the house yesterday and  had dinner out.  Sounds like you are really getting busy or I should say busier.  It is wonderful isn't it to hope the winter is gone although they are actually mentioning snow in a few days.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2008, 12:46:55 PM »

wave  Hi everyone.  I didn't have time to post today.  Been one of those days here.

I am going out to see Kaylee tonight!     I probably won't be able to get on until late or tomorrow. 

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Big Hug! 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »

ANITA, I am sure you can make your son share the computer.  Please come and visit with us you have been gone to long. 

ANN, just took a hot milk cake out of the oven and going to make the hot icing for it right now.  It will be ready soon.  I will put the coffee on so come on over and have a piece of cake with me.

MARY, are you in that hot tub or your new bath tub???????? Hope you are feeling okay.

DEBI, any plans for this weekend with your daughter and grandaughter?  I bet the weekends are the best for you since you get to see both of them.  Is your mom still with you?

SPIKEE, how is your knee?

BARB, you are really a true Clay fan.  All the travel troubles from NY and I remember the Christmas concert and your travels home having to spend the night on the way home.  My gosh lady you have gone thru a lot, your a better woman than I am. 

KIM, my friend PRISSY sent me a package today.  I was thrilled as she sent me the CLAY pin of Linda Hubners drawing of CLAY, I was really impressed with it plus she sent me some pecan pralines shaped like the state of Texas, they are wonderful.  Prissy is the bright spot in my life.  Oh by the way did you ever get your tan today??????   Laughing  I am sitting looking at the picture of Clay you sent me and as I look at it I still am amazed that someone could actually draw that good.  Remember that portrait of that little girl you were doing?  How did the parents like it???

SHARON, sure hope you had a decent sales day today.  Hope you didn't have far to travel with the gas prices.  These gas prices have really affected  us on a fixed income, it has really limited our travel a great deal.

Well I am off to have a piece of cake and a glass of cold milk.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 04:11:03 PM »

HAPPY FRIDAY NIGHT!!!  Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!

Gosh I am so ready for a weekend!! It was a long week...not too bad really...just LONG!!!!

I see we are in another new home!!!  Thanks CLANDYGIRL!! I sure hope we get some more diesels this summer too! Yes!

Well....I haven't gone back to the last session yet but I WAS able to make it through the entire ONE page we have posted in our new home!!

CAROLYN - I hope you are healing well and aren't in much pain.  I'm sure the hobbling around isn't very easy.  Huggles

BETH - What a day you had! SHEESH!  That jewelry better be REAL sparkly!!!

THEA - I LOVE your new avie!! I don't really care for the blond hair that much but THAT pic is Flame!! Thud!

KIM - Did your son dare to come home from school today???

KAREN - Thanks for posting our group pic!  I still can't believe I actually made it out to MI for that photo! Laughing  The decorations were boo-ti-ful too!!! Yes!  Did the teacher know your son's cell phone was going off?  Even though Dani's school didn't allow cell phones, I told her to always carry it and I would talk to them if she ever got caught with it.  Her school had a couple of evacuations and threats and I would FREAK if she couldn't have called me to let me know she was ok. 

SHIRLEY - I'm checking in!  I haven't talked to you in so long I never got the chance to tell you I had stuffed french toast in Phoenix!  The restaurant only had strawberry but I just had to try it.  OMG that has to be the most fattening thing I have ever eaten, but it SURE WAS GOOD!  It tasted like what I would imagine a fried strawberry shortcake would taste like! Laughing  I thought of you with every bite!  I could only eat half of it though.  I sure wish you were there to share it with me!  I absolutely loved Phoenix! I was blown away to see a real cactus!  They are SOOOO cool!!  I had to bring three of them home with me!  If we ever decided to leave Raleigh (yeah right Wink) I would seriously consider moving there. 

SPIKEE - I hope you are enjoying your time with Kaylee tonight!!

Hello to everyone else out there tonight!  I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday night!!! Huggles

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 05:59:50 PM »

Hi Shirley, thanks for asking about me. I have just been busy with real life. The girls have been here because my son's washing machine broke so Kristen has been here washing clothes. Funny you should mention the hot tub. Maddie calls it the "little f-wimming pool" she made her daddy go in it with her and Emma the other night.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 06:08:56 PM »

I have been packing today because we leave early in the morning to get Brandon back to Camp Lejuene, He has to be there Sunday. It is just him, Carrie and me going. Carrie and I are staying until Wednesday morning. We are taking a few days for just the 2 of us. I am so looking forward to spending time alone with my daughter just relaxing on the beach or by the pool. The only bad part is leaving Brandon again, however we know it is a good thing. It is unbelievable the change in him. He is truly a man now. I am so proud of him but I have to admit I miss my little "Scoots" that is what I used to call him until he started playing hockey and he asked me to please just call him Brandon when he is on the ice.  lmao
I hope you all have a great weekend in the new mansion. I will be back Wednesday to check out the decor. With all the  wow Flame Flame wow shots of our BF it should be no problem filling the walls with  :thudable pictures.

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 06:22:33 PM »

Hi Everybody! wave

CINDY -  Glad you enjoyed your Arizona adventure.  Will Farmer Rob plant the cactus plants in your yard?

WHEW - N.E. Wisconsin is having thunderstorms.  I had my computer off and I just turned it on to catch up on the news. blush

I'm not caught up yet . . . but I will be!  I thought I could catch up on some sleep, laundry and some fun computer stuff . . . but NO!  Tomorrow morning, I will be at the Oconto Golf Club (not golfing).  Oconto is hosting the District 8 Woman's Club Spring Meeting.  The chairman of this event had a death in her family so I'll be getting more involved than I intended to be.  It starts with a light breakfast and then the meeting with speakers, etc.  Noon lunch will be catered in. Clapping  It should be all done by 2 PM. 

Tomorrow night is the Prom.  Lexie and her date will be going with a big group.  I better recheck my camera batteries because I really want some pictures.   blush

SHIRLEY -  I have had some travel woes . . . but I wouldn't change a  moment of it. I absolutely love seeing Clay.  I truly enjoy being a Clay fan . . . and the fact that we all know each other because of Clay.  And, he sure is easy on the eyes.  blush I truly hope that YOU are one of the people that I get to meet during the next concert season. Huggles

BETH - You have had some frustrating adventures the past few days . . .but sounds like Dave is trying to make up for it. Wink

SPIKEE -  Hope you had a great time with Kaylee!  Isn't it fun?

KAREN - Loved reading about the cell phone search.  Yeck . . part of the job of being a parent is to try to freak your kids out.

CAROLYN - Hope you feel better every day.  It is very nice what the members of your church are doing.  Huggles

THEA - Hope you and Phil are having a nice day.  It is good that your Mimi has someone to watch over her (and walk her) when you want to get away for a little while. Mimi is one lucky little lady. Smile

KIM - Sometimes I smile even before I read your posts.  I look forward to the day that we can all meet you.  Say Hi to Joey and Bad Betty from the RTM gang! blush

SHARON - Any plans to eat out this weekend with family or friends?  What's the latest word on Woody?  Geez . .  I've missed a lot of news . . . Paranoid

MARY -  I just peeked . . and there you were.  Have a great time with your daughter. Travel safe.  Huggles

OK  . . . Now, I'm just going to push send . . .   Hope all of the RTM friends have a wonderful weekend.  Grab a hug if you need one. Huggles Huggles Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »

Barb, please get lots of pictures of Lexie, her date and the whole group, I will be looking forward to seeing them when I get back from NC. Did I mention that I will be riding with my head out the window when we go through Raleigh?? I want to see if it still smells like fresh laundry lmao lmao lmao
I am also anxious to hear about your NY adventure.

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx