gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:03:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 129 LADIES OF THE KNIGHTS TABLE AND THE COURT JESTER  (Read 202571 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2060 on: June 03, 2008, 05:49:19 PM »

Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Glory I came in to check on you - this will be a very hard week - thank goodness the kids are on their way!

Pepe - thanks for the magazine information - my Newsweek comes at goofy times - maybe it will get here tomorrow. I really dread seeing the magazines this week, though.   Paranoid

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2061 on: June 03, 2008, 05:53:33 PM »

Glory:  so sorry about your mom.... my heart goes out to you. and your family.

Frankie:  funny how things you remember and you start crying I found a picture of dad and starting crying. it will be 5 years i still miss him so

Woody Sorry about the storms..

Tiff:  glad you had a nice trip.. we will miss you post when you can.  thats what i do...

well have a good night Im pooped....

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #2062 on: June 03, 2008, 06:43:32 PM »

Glory,

I just now came on and saw your news.  I  am so sorry and please know hat if you need  anything or just to talk, I'm here for you.  It was three years ago in  May that I lost my Dad.  I was there at the end, but he did not know it. 
   Please  do not feel bad for not  being there at the end.  Your Mom held you in her heart and knew you were there.  Remember the love and loving feelings.

JoAnn Huggles

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #2063 on: June 03, 2008, 07:06:40 PM »

Glory I also was not with my mom when she died. I was so young back then. You never truly get over it no matter what the relationship was good, bad  or ugly. I will pray for you..

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #2064 on: June 03, 2008, 07:10:32 PM »

My school retirement party was great.  It was an Egyptian theme since I'm going to spend September in Egypt and Jordan.  Everyone decorated collars and cuffs and had stickers on the tables.  The faculty gave me a neat passport/money organizer for the neck and a nice sum of spending$$$$!
     My second grade teaching team gave me a certificate to a spa for a massage! bigsmile

Here are a couple of photos.  I'm finally showing you my LAST CLASS OF 33 YEARS.

WHO LET THE MUMMY LOOSE?

Quiet before the storm!

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #2065 on: June 03, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »

Hello Michelle!

do you think I  could get a job a NASA?   They may just send me up and let me get "Lost In  Space!"
JoAnn

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #2066 on: June 03, 2008, 07:19:09 PM »

Glory, just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you.  You told me so much about your mom; sounds a lot like my mother.   It is good that peace has come to her.  You were a wonderful daughter.  I am sure she loved you very much.   I am glad the kids are coming to be with you.

Prissy, I like the sound of moving and leaving everything but the violin and whatever misc. things you want.   I don't know what is wrong with you, but I am glad it resolved itself.  You have two weddings.  Holy Cow!  My son is getting married Sat., June 7, in Boston.  I am excited.  It's going to be quite warm.  I hope I don't sweat too much.

Frankie, your husband doesn't want another wife!!  He could never love someone else.  You two are soul mates.  You will be happy when you look at how beautiful the renovations came out.  Mom is really pining to come home; she misses her cat desperately.  We will see what kind of help we can get her. 

JoAnn, what a wonderful present.   The quilt will hold so many memories for you.  My husband is retiring the end of June.   It will be different for me.  I haven't had anyone home during the day for quite a few years.  I hope he can catch up.  Laughing

Tiffany, glad you had a wonderful vacation.   I thank you, too, for the summaries.

Ok, goodnight everyone.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2067 on: June 03, 2008, 10:14:20 PM »

Good Grief! I leave for a couple of hours, and the whole placechanges!  Laughing Looks good, though - reminds me a lot of the original site (I did have problems finding the OCD at first, though!)

JoAnn - you had a great retirement week! I am enjoying your photos.

Linda - I wish you could find great help and that your Mom could come home - or that she could have her cat where she is now. One of the nursing homes here allows pets! We will be waiting for photos from the wedding!

Huggles Sasha

Glory - still thinking about you - hope you can get some sleep tonight.

Good Night, OCD - I will see all of you tomorrow.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #2068 on: June 03, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »

Hey Everyone wave
Frankie ~ hahaha I know me too I left and come back and its like this...its like WOOAHHH man what happen! Laughing i get used to it!
Glory ~ awww I am so sorry about your mom! Huggles Huggles she is in a better place!
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much just really really shocked how the board is!!! Laughing

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #2069 on: June 04, 2008, 03:20:18 AM »

QUICK HELLO TO ALL--I WOKE UP LATE YIKES!! WE NOW HAVE A WHITE BACKGROUND OR DO I NEED A CUP OF COFFEE  Laughing

JOANN, GREAT PICS--THE SCHOOL IS GOING TO MISS YOU ALONG WITH ALL YOUR WONDERFUL STUDENTS.  THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICTURES WITH US.  NOW IT IS TIME TO .

CHARLENE, MISS YOU--HOPE ALL IS WELL  Huggles

GOT TO RUN I AM LATE.

HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #2070 on: June 04, 2008, 04:10:38 AM »

Morning Angela wave I'm here, been so busy latley and a little under the weather. I miss you too. Huggles

Hi Janye Huggles

Kat wave What have you been up to since you are out of school now? Have a good day. Huggles

wave Jerry

Woodstock wave Have you been a busy little beaver. I finally finished my yard and garden. Good thing, Lots of rain the next few days. Have a terrific day. Huggles

wave Frankie, Meesa, Prissy, Tiffany and who ever else I may have missed. Have a wonderful day. Huggles

Better run, need to get ready to go shopping. See you all later. Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #2071 on: June 04, 2008, 04:57:24 AM »

I can't figure out what happened to the site!  I have a light blue background - its like the one we use when we can't get into Claymaniacs.  Is anybody else having this problem????

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2072 on: June 04, 2008, 05:06:19 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2073 on: June 04, 2008, 05:49:54 AM »

wave

Good Morning! The "new" site is very much like the site was when I found Claymanaics almost 5 years ago - I have noticed, though, that some colors do not show up at all - any post written in yellow is almost impossible to read on the white background - I guess everyone will have to play with colors now to see what works. Looks like  the function buttons are the same, though.

Have a great Wednesday, everybody - I'll check in on all of you a little later. 

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2074 on: June 04, 2008, 05:55:39 AM »

I can't figure out what happened to the site!  I have a light blue background - its like the one we use when we can't get into Claymaniacs.  Is anybody else having this problem????

I am guessing that it looks this way due to some routine maintenance being done or a transfer to another server. I'm sure things will be back to "normal" as soon as the maintenance is complete.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2075 on: June 04, 2008, 06:48:00 AM »

ok this is weird, i got back from the funeral home everything is done we pretty much repeated everything from my dad 6 years ago. i am good. have to remember my mom is not in the body.her soul is with jesus. ttyl glory

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2076 on: June 04, 2008, 07:02:11 AM »

I tried getting on at 8:30 and the site was still down.  I can't find my pm's!!!! 

JoAnn, love, love those pictures you just posted.  I have never known another teacher that taught with the imagination that you have taught with.  Just think when those kids are 30 and 40 years old they will talk about the inovative things you have done with your kids.  I know you are tired but feel sorry for all the upcoming classes that won't have you for a teacher.  Will answer your pm as soon as I can get to them.   Laughing

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2077 on: June 04, 2008, 07:16:03 AM »

Pepe,
You can reach your messages on the toolbar just beneath the b'day names.  I just sent you a PM to make sure you could find it.  Let me know!!!
Woodstock X129

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2078 on: June 04, 2008, 07:18:57 AM »

We're overdue for a new session.  I will go try to start a new one now!!!
Woodstock X129

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2079 on: June 04, 2008, 07:25:31 AM »

I tried getting on at 8:30 and the site was still down.  I can't find my pm's!!!! 

Will answer your pm as soon as I can get to them.   Laughing

Click on MY MESSAGES on the toolbar

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx