gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:20:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 317
Total: 317

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 129 LADIES OF THE KNIGHTS TABLE AND THE COURT JESTER  (Read 203225 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2040 on: June 03, 2008, 07:43:32 AM »

wave wave wave

Bad storms rolling through.  Need to keep this computer shut down.

Hubby kept me busy all day yesterday...got a lot done outside.  Never made it here.

Had a GREAT time at JoAnn's party!!! 

Will be back as soon as I can...s*rry...and will start a new session.
Woodstock X129

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2041 on: June 03, 2008, 07:44:33 AM »

Glory - My friend, I am so sorry.   Big Hug!  There are no other words.

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2042 on: June 03, 2008, 07:52:21 AM »

WELL I AM BACK IAM NUMB.WAITING FOR TIM TO COME TOMMORROW TO HELP ME MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. SHE LOOKED SO PEACEFUL I AM SHAKING ,

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2043 on: June 03, 2008, 08:26:21 AM »

Glory - My condolences. Huggles I am very sorry for your loss. Huggles

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2044 on: June 03, 2008, 09:57:10 AM »

Glory -  Huggles Huggles Huggles I am so sorry - this is one time I can say that I do know how someone feels. My Mom will have been gone one year on Thursday. I have just finished my year of "Firsts" without her. As some of you know, my brother and I have the same birthday. Lewis took my birthday off and we went shopping and to the movie this year. Mother always made angel food cake and had fresh strawberries for my brother and for me on our birthday (Mother always told us how she put two crates of strawberries in the frezzer the morning I was born, then went into her room and had me when she was finished with that!  Laughing ).  Anyway, when we walked into Sam's Club there was a huge display of angel food cake and strawberries by the front door - tears came to my eyes, but then I just said "Hello, Mom!" I think she was telling me happy birthday. Hold on to the good memories - we will all be thinkiing about you as you go through the next few days - the hardest ones to get through.

Prissy - Clay won't tour this summer, so we can't run away on a Clay Trek while Lewis deals with the house  That is a happy dream!!!!!

I forgot to tell all of you about Wild Baby. She was to begin swimming lesons this week, but has a bad ear infection and cannot swim for 5 days (she is so disappointed). Her day care is also taking the kids to Vacation Bible School this week (Bible school in the morning, swimming in the afternoon). When her Mom told her no swimming, Kaitlyn said "well, can I at least go learn about Baby Jesus?   Laughing " Poor Baby - as Glory said, the sweetest things come out of their mouths sometimes.

Have a good afternoon, everybody - I'm working on bookkeeping, quarterly taxes, etc. today - trying to forgot the house for a while!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2045 on: June 03, 2008, 10:02:31 AM »

Good Grief - I am really losing it!  I was so shocked to read about Glory's Mom that I forgot why I came here in the first place! Amy evidently thinks I am stressed (she is right) she sent me a link to a place where you can pop bubble wrap online!  Laughing I am going to see if the link will transfer:

BUBBLEWRAP

EDIT - Rats! I won't work!!!!! I guess I will have to pop bubble wrap alone!!!!!!

Trying one more time:

STRESS RELIEF....

click on the word bubblewrap! too cool!

Don't forget to go to manic mode...
THIS IS AWESOME! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU COULD DO IT ONLINE!!   
A great stress reliever for any time of year!!! Go ahead, you know you want to...

BUBBLEWRAP

EDIT - still won't work - I'm giving up!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2046 on: June 03, 2008, 10:20:15 AM »

Hey Frankie, there are several bubblewraps online, here is one for you to share:

BUBBLEWRAP

You can click the bubble to pop it or choose manic mode and just swipe the cursor over the bubble to pop it! It's great. I got a link to one in an e-mail eons ago and had it saved but it got lost somewhere along the way. Glad there is another one!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2047 on: June 03, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »

MY MOM WENT TO BE WITH JESUS AT 5;30 THIS MORNING I AM OK KIDS COMING IN TOMMORROW I AM NUMB, SHE WAS A TROOPER ALL THE NURSES WERE IN TEARS AT THE NURSING HOME. HAVE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. Huggles Huggles TO ALL.

GloryHuggles My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
claydevotee
« Reply #2048 on: June 03, 2008, 11:36:24 AM »

GLORY, my deepest sympathy on the loss of your mother.  It sounds as if you were always by her side when she needed you.  You did a good job of supporting her under difficult circumstances.  May she rest in peace, and may you find comfort knowing that she now resides in Heaven at Jesus' feet along with all of your loved ones who have gone before. 
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2049 on: June 03, 2008, 12:14:06 PM »

thanks, Michelle! That is the same one I was trying to post!  Huggles

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2050 on: June 03, 2008, 12:25:54 PM »

PRISSY, your post regarding Clay are my thoughts exactly.  Now I don't feel like I am out there by myself thinking this way.  When you are in the entertainment business you are a personality with fans.  Those fans make you successful.  When you are in the public eye like this you know your life is an open book.  That is the price for the fame you achieve and the money you make.  I am sure all entertainers know this.  Glad you are feeling better.  My beautiful baby Preston just left.  We have been on the floor playing for 2 1/2 hours.  We have the most fun when I feed him his baby food though.  He is a riot!!!  He is crawling up a storm and loves to get hold of your hair.  I learned real quick not to wear drop earring when Preston is near.  Laughing

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #2051 on: June 03, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »

GLORY  Huggles,
WORDS SOMETIMES ARE NEVER ENOUGH, MAY YOU FIND COMFORT IN REMEBERING HAPPY TIMES & ALSO KNOWING THAT SHE IS IN A BETTER PLACE &  FREE FROM PAIN.
YOU & YOUR FAMILY ARE IN MY PRAYERS

LOVE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #2052 on: June 03, 2008, 02:04:53 PM »

Glory,
            I"m so sorry about your Mom, it"s always hard to say goodbye. You have done your best for
     her when she needed you and now she is free from pain and safe with Jesus.

Love,    Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #2053 on: June 03, 2008, 02:13:05 PM »

Frankie,
         I am sorry Kaitlyn has an ear infection and can"t swim. I thought it was so sweet
    for her to be happy if she could go learn about Jesus. Children are so special.

You must be swamped by all the things you have to do, just keep thinking how
    beautiful your house will be. You will have to sell tickets and have an open house.

Hang in there,       Hugs,    Betty         

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2054 on: June 03, 2008, 02:20:29 PM »

This is so cool!

Web Browser for Children with Autism

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2055 on: June 03, 2008, 02:24:46 PM »

We are just between storms here, and I am going out to my daughter's to try to help her pack and to bring her dinner.  I think our session can wait until tomorrow morning....although I know a bit late.

Love you all...and miss you much when I can't be here...
Woodstock854 X129

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2056 on: June 03, 2008, 03:23:34 PM »

wave  A drive by post! There is a photo of Jack and Tuffy with Turtle #19 in the Pet Thread!

Woody = stay safe in the storms!

Betty - sent you a p.m.!

Glory - I've been thinking about you all afternoon  Huggles

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2057 on: June 03, 2008, 03:48:25 PM »

FRANKIE, just got my NEWSWEEK today and there is a column on Clay.  P. 68 titled "The Most Unlikely Dads of The Year" has a picture of him near the bottom of the aticle in one of his costumes.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2058 on: June 03, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »

WELL I AM TERRIBLY SAD AT THE MOMENT. I GOT NOTHING DONE TODAY ABOUT ARRANGEMENTS.EVEN THOUGH I RAN ALL MORNING.I AM IN A FOG. MY CHURCH IS HELPING WITH FOOD TIM AND HOLLIE AND KIDS ARE STAYING WITH FRIENDS I WILL PROBABLY GO WITH THEM,APT IS JUST TO SMALL FOR US TO STAY HERE. TIM CALLED THEY ARE SPENDING THE NIGHT AT A MOTEL HARD TRAVELING WITH 2 KIDS. HOLLIE AND CREW ARE COMING TOMMORROW AFTERNOON SO I WILL GO TO THE FUNERAL HOME IN THE MORNING TO GET THE PAPERWORK DONE AND NEWSPAPER ARTICLE FIXED.

I FEEL LIKE I WAS BLINDSIDED BY  I KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT REALLY HAD NOT PREPARED MYSELF.

DOC AT THE ER WAS SO SWEET HE HELD ME AS I CRIED.MOST OF THEM KNOW ME OVER THERE SAID MOM WAS SICK AT HER STOMACHE, LAYED BACK AND WAS JUST GONE THEY WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING BLOODWORK, AND SOME TEST.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS TO ME I REALLLY APPRECIATE IT.

I WAS NOT ITH HER WHEN SHE DIED I HAD A FEELING AND JUST COULD NOT HANDLE IT AS I WAS WITH MY DAD WHEN HE PASSED I STILL SEE THAT AT NIGHT WHEN I CLOSE MY EYS.

I DID THE BEST I COULD FOR HER DIDD NOT SEE HER AS OFTEN AS I SHOULD HAVE SHE DID NOT KNOW ME A LOT OF THE TIME.  I WISH WE HAD BEEN CLOSER,I WILL FOREVER REGRET THAT. NOW I HAVE DECISIONS TO MAKE BUT NOT RIGHT NOW, LOVE GLORY Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2059 on: June 03, 2008, 04:49:01 PM »

GLORY, it's okay!  Big Hug!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: