gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:47:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 250
Total: 250

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 129 LADIES OF THE KNIGHTS TABLE AND THE COURT JESTER  (Read 203240 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2020 on: June 02, 2008, 04:10:57 PM »

TIFFANY, so you did post in the Birthday THread from the Virgin Islands!!  How cool! Now to the serious stuff, I don't know what is wrong or what your struggle is but I will certainly remember you in my prayers along with DEBI.  There has been a lot of different opinions here and misunderstandings but this is home and always will be for me.  It is hard to leave people you have talked to everyday for almost five years, it will be five  years for me in November of this year.  That is a long time.  Your posts will be missed and hopefully  you will reconsider and come back to  the OCD posting your wonderful news letter as I call it!  Laughing  Was hoping you would start posting more during the day and now you say you aren't posting at all.  I don't know what to think.  I am hoping things get a lot better for you.  Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2021 on: June 02, 2008, 04:23:46 PM »

WELL EVENING TIF SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK. MY HEAD IS SPINNING WITH YOU OVER ALL THIS STUFF. GLAD YOU HAD A GOOOD TIME.

FRANKIE I SAID I WOULD NEVER BUILD ANOTHER HOUSE, WE BUILT A BEAUTIFUL HOME YEARS AGO, I ENJOYED IT HUBBY JUST SAT BACK AND DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO  EVERYTHING WAS ME DOWN TO THE LIGHT SWITCHES.

PEPE I LOVE LITTLE CRITTERS TRIED TO HELP A CHIPMUNK GET OUT OF A HOLEONCE HE WAS STUCK GOOD, WELL HE BIT ME .SO NEVER TRIED THAT AGAIN.

WELL GOT A CALL ABOUT A JOB THIS AM HAVE A INTERVIEW TOMMORROW WAY TO FAR TO DRIVE 60 MILES OE WAY FOR TRAINING FOR A WEEK. I TOLD THE GAL I JUST WANTED 24HRS A WEEK SHE SAID THAT WAS FINE. 2 12HR SHIFTS. WANTED ME FULL TIME I TOLD HER NO. SO SHE SAID WE WOULD TALK, STICKING TO MY GUNS. TO FAR I WOULD B WORKING FOR GAS.

WELL I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN HIT WITH A MACK TRUCK AS FAR AS CLAY IS CONCERNED. SAD.AND MAD AT THE PRESS.  WELL I AM OFF FOR A QUIET EVENING. JUST ME AND THE CAT. TTY.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #2022 on: June 02, 2008, 04:24:18 PM »

Frankie - Huggles

Tiffany
- Huggles

Huggles For anyone else who may need one!

On the bright side ... there'll be a new thread soon. That means we get to decorate! 

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2023 on: June 02, 2008, 04:39:42 PM »

Glory - I hear ya on the job. I'm hopefully getting my second job. They called back today and I'll talk to them tomorrow.

Dove - Don't leave us! Cry!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #2024 on: June 02, 2008, 04:55:36 PM »

Good Afternoon to all!

I just wanted to share this  surprise from my 2nd graders and faculty I received  today.  It is a quilt.  The kids in my room each did a white square coloring anything they wanted and the teachers left messages on the color squares.  It was a COMPLETE SHOCK!
    Oh and Prissy "met" my class today!   I will have more pictures later.
JoAnn

That is me in the  blue.  Prissy's husband, Skip is behind the quilt holding it up. The lady sitting in the background is my volunteer for the past 5 years and she had the class do this in "secret".

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2025 on: June 02, 2008, 05:45:35 PM »

JOHANNA THAT IS DARLING KID CAN BE SO SWEET .LOVE YOU SWEETIE.

MEESA GOOD LUCK ON YOURS . NOT TO THRILLED ABOUT DIVING THAT FAR BUT IT WOULD JUST BE FOR TRAINING FOR A WEEK. I WOULD BE WORKING ON THE WEEKENDS.30 MILES ONE WAY .

WELL I SAID I WAS GOING JUST CAN'T TARE MYSELF AWAY.

TIF  Huggles Huggles DON'T LEAVE.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #2026 on: June 02, 2008, 09:32:00 PM »

JoAnn,
Great picture!  Oh, I took it!   Laughing  Love the quilt.  And had a good time at your school's Retirement Reception for you.

Frankie,
If we ever move, it will be to a smaller house and very little if any yard.  And I am leaving everything in the house!!  Not taking a thing except a few clothes, my violin, and maybe a few other items.  I cannot even begin to imagine remodeling a home.  Ours could use it, but I don't think we will do any more at this point.  Not enough $$$ and no desire.
Hang in there, though.  You can get through it and then you will have practically a new house. Hug

I am heading off to bed; tired tonight.

Hugs to all!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #2027 on: June 02, 2008, 09:32:58 PM »

Hey Everyone wave

what is up?

Not much here well I heard the news of our honey Clay being a daddy I am so excitied for him but I am so mad at TMZ how they had it..that was sooo rude what they did to him and i am really proud for hitting the camera "go clay!" anyhow not much here just chilling!

love you lots
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2028 on: June 02, 2008, 11:30:50 PM »

JUST GOT A CALL FROM NURSING HOME SENDING MOM TO THE ER THINK SHE IS HAVING A HEART ATTACKK HER B/P 75/50 COLD AND CLAMY, GREY COLOR,CHEST PAINS DOES NOT LOOKGOOD I AM WAITING FOR A CALL SO I CAN GO WHEN THEY GET THERE,

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #2029 on: June 03, 2008, 01:38:10 AM »

Glory,  Huggles  prayers and positive thoughts for your mom

Tiff Huggles   So, the Virgin Islands....your fave part???  Thanks for all you've done.  Come back soon, okay?

Everyone else, thank you for the well wishes!  Yep, most of you Pepe have trveled with me on this road I've traveled.  I appreciate all of the love and support!   Huggles

Have a terrific Tuesday!

xoxoxo

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #2030 on: June 03, 2008, 03:17:57 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL  wave,

GLORY,    Huggles PRAYERS FOR YOU & MOM .

CHARLENE, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU  Huggles DID NOT SEE YOUR POST YESTERDAY.  TAKE CARE & PRAYERS CONTINUE FOR YOU.

JAYNE, I AM SURE YOU & KIRK HAD A WONDERFUL ANNIVERSARY  :heartburst Love :heartburst

TIFFANY, GLAD YOU HAD A WONDERFUL VACATION.  THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUMMARIES--PLEASE POST WHENEVER YOU FEEL (BUT YOU KNOW THAT  Smile) OR WHEN  THE URGE STRIKES.  HAVE A GREAT DAY  Huggles

WELL I AM OFF TO WORK HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2031 on: June 03, 2008, 04:02:35 AM »

wave  Good Morning!

I was so tired last night that I never got back on -  thanks for the kind words about the remodel - this is just going to be a busy week getting everything picked out so they can start. I am running out of time.

Thea - I did not know that you had done a remodel - I know it ususally takes twice the time that you expect.

Glory - looks like the job market is finally opening up for you - you did not get back on last night - I hope your Mom is O.K.  Huggles

JoAnn - your quilt from your children is just beautiful - I know you will treasure it always.

Prissy - great photo! I have begged Lewis (for years) to wait until I am gone and to let his second wife go through the agony of a remodel, but he won't!  Laughing

Lindsay - thanks for the hug!

Have a great day, everybody - see all of you a little later.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #2032 on: June 03, 2008, 05:03:38 AM »

Glory -

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2033 on: June 03, 2008, 05:09:06 AM »

GloryHuggles

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #2034 on: June 03, 2008, 05:54:26 AM »

Hi everyone.  What the heck is a going on. I see everyone posting about the news. What news. I have been so busy with work last night none of my evening crew showed up. I mean no one. My boss was running around frantically calling people. Somehow I survived on 4 workers.
Went to work early yesterday and stopped at the bath and body works they are having their annual sale I got 50 bucks worth of stuff for 20 dollars. The one guy who works there said you  just had to come for the sale.  I said you know I can not stay away from this place.

I have seen and heard that a few people will not be posting much anymore. No names just lets not forget our friendship. I have no idea if the rumors is true, but I will always support my friends here. I say whether you agree with what clay is doing or not we still have a friendship here. I guess if everyone stops supporting clay I will be talking to myself. I will not say what I think, all I know is yall have been there for me. I am off to read some things and see what I missed.

I remember when my man Kenny Chesney  married Renee zigwether or whatever her name is. People gave them such a hard time, then they really gave him a hard time when she divorced him. I got mad how dare someone treat my Kenny like that. It is no secret that I think Kenny Chesney is the sexiest thing to ever grace this earth.  Did I think any less of Kenny nope .  I still think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

If god has seen fit for Clay and whoever to have a child I say more power to them, and I want to see the pictures. He will lose some fans over this.  I will have to get the facts before I say anything else. I will be back.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2035 on: June 03, 2008, 06:19:24 AM »

MY MOM WENT TO BE WITH JESUS AT 5;30 THIS MORNING I AM OK KIDS COMING IN TOMMORROW I AM NUMB, SHE WAS A TROOPER ALL THE NURSES WERE IN TEARS AT THE NURSING HOME. HAVE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. Huggles Huggles TO ALL.

Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #2036 on: June 03, 2008, 06:25:09 AM »

I have been living under a rock called work. Is this chick knocked up or not LOL. :baby Someone p.m me. with some kind of info. :baby  hay someone tell that stork to grace his path my way LOL. last time I asked god for a baby he sent me a cat. I guess god figgured that I could afford cat food and not baby food LOL.  Me and god will have to have a chat. It seems like everyone else is having babies why cant I have one.Not getting any younger here.

I am off to bother the cat. I am so glad to be off work for two days.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2037 on: June 03, 2008, 06:37:19 AM »

GLORY, I am so very sorry for your loss!  I am sure your mom is at peace now and won't have to suffer anymore.  Huggles

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2038 on: June 03, 2008, 06:43:02 AM »

JoAnn, I posted to you right after you posted showing the quilt and I come back today and my post wasn't there.  I wonder where it went!  What a wonderful gift and I am sure the kids were thrilled to be a part of this big secret.  Lots of memories thru 31 years of teaching and you will have to start talking about your years as a art teacher. 

PRISSY, sounds like you are really busy for the next week.  Hope you are feeling good.  Didn't want to be nosey but I remember you had a doctors appointment.  Two weddings on Saturday YIKEEEES !! 

WOODY, where are  you and are you okay??????????

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #2039 on: June 03, 2008, 07:09:45 AM »

Good Morning!

I slept in a little more after Skip left for the USO.  No special plans today but work on house stuff and maybe go buy Skip a few new clothes.  We noticed all his navy Docker type pants have just about had it.  Also, I need to get a few more plants for around the pond.

Glory,
My condolences to you on the loss of your mom.  I know she's had a difficult road these last few years, but you have always been there for her when she needed you.  Now, maybe you will consider perhaps moving closer to your children?  Hug

Frankie,
I have an idea.  Tell Lewis to wait untill the next Clay tour.  JoAnn and I will come get you and we will Clay trek for a month or so;  and then when you return your house will be finished! 

Pepe,
I did go to the doctor and he even sent me for x-rays of my abdomen.  But since then my "problems" seemed to have resolved themselves and I have not heard from the doctor.  I will call him today.

Shannon,
It does seem as if the news media can be relentless in their pursuit of some celebrities.  I really think that it destroyed the engagement of Jennifer Lopez to Ben Affleck.  Luckily, they each are happily married to others with children, now, but for a long while, they were constantly in the news. 

soapbox
I really think Clay needs to speak up and let everyone know one way or the other what is up with the baby.  I can picture Clay getting stubborn and thinking that this is private and refusing to talk about it.  But this is one time he needs to put the rumors to rest.

Kitty Kat,
Are you enjoying your vacation?  I hope you will take time to read some books and be a frequent visitor to your local library. Of course, have lots of fun, too.  bigsmile

Tiffany,
Welcome back!  You just post when you want to.  We will always be glad to see you checking in.  I need to watch LOST one more time to get my thoughts together on it.  Kelly has a great post in the LOST thread about the Finale.  Looking forward to your thoughts, too.

Hello to everyone checking in.  Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Big Hug! 

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx