gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:13:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 171
Total: 171

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 129 LADIES OF THE KNIGHTS TABLE AND THE COURT JESTER  (Read 203042 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 10:00:52 PM »

Good Evening!

I am still on a "wedding high."  I need to get back down to earth and the real world.  I posted wedding pictures in Member's Corner because it's a more private thread.    As most of you know, most of my quartet played this wedding.  My cello sister took the place of our regular cello player.  After all, it was our nephew getting married.  Wink

Click on here for some wedding and reception pictures by Skip and me.

http://www.claymaniacs.com/forums/index.php/topic,11156.msg912464.html#msg912464

Carol,
You should visit the American Idol Thread and join in the American Idol Rewind discussions.  Fran and Clandy join in with pictures, but usually, it's me talking to myself!!   Blah blah blah Laughing Paranoid

to Boca Cabana.  Several of us met Boca at the Social when she turned 50!  Now, how many years ago was that??? scratch  Laughing

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 11:59:55 PM »

wave

I am going to make my morning post now, before I go to bed!  Laughing I am sure Lewis will need the computer early tomorrow - we have a closing, and he will be working on that (remember how he was going to go into the office early every morning when we got our own office? NOT!!!!) He prefers to sit here and drink coffee and talk to me and the boys.

Carol - if you did not get enough swooning watching Rewind, I posted the videos in the ANN!

Prissy - I forget about the Rewind Thread - I'm sorry! I just get busy on Sunday nights and never get there - and some people get Rewind on Saturday, too!  I will try to do better, though! The wedding was just beautiful! And it is so good to see Jennie looking so well!  Clapping

Tiffany - I hope you are having a great time with your family - you are truly missed!

Have a great Monday, everyone  See you later in the day.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2008, 12:05:31 AM »

Okay, what did Clay say about his, um . . . *coughcrotchcough* after he was explaining the lighting on Solitaire??? Paranoid lmao Anyhoo, I missed that split second. lmao

Anyhoo, hullo one and all. wave How is everyone (even though no one's here Paranoid)? Huggles

I'm usually up for a long while after I put Isabella to sleep (some weekends I watch her alone when Tina and BIL double), and thought I'd check in. Smile

Going to read back.

Love you all Huggles

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2008, 12:23:26 AM »

wave Carla - I'm here! I just started Boca's birthday thread, because I don't know how late I will be here tomorrow! What Clay said, was that he thought of the idea of having the stage dark during Solitaire except for a back light. He said "of course the light was shining on my crotch, but that is another story!"  Laughing As Meesa would say - Goober!!!!  lmao

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2008, 12:31:13 AM »

wave Huggles

Boca Mum, you're welcome. Laughing Huggles Here's another one!!!:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOCA MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confetti2 yay Happy Birthday blow candle Happy Birthday yay confetti2 Big Hug!

Huggles You're a wonderful, spiffy, smashing, corking Boca Mum, and I hope you have a wonderful day, relaxed, filled with joy, and a bit of Clay, of course. Wink Huggles
Thank you. I'm excited to be an Aunty again. Smile Sooner than the last, but it's fun. Laughing
I do go through things/get things done through my coordinator for . . . ever. Laughing I don't know what the heck is going on. sad It's probably nothing, but I really should get what's going on checked out. :P
Things at sister's are going very well. Smile Though I get quite tired sometimes (and feel so old every now and again Laughing). Isabella's a busy little gal, very smart, and funny, but very busy. Laughing

How's everything going in your neck of the woods? Huggles

Michelle, for you mum. Huggles

Woody, Frankie, Joann, nice decor. Thud!

Frankie, Laughing Laughing Thank you for telling me. He's such a dip. lmao And a goober, as Meesa says. Laughing

A fine hullo to Lolita, Jerry Skit!, Lorraine, Tammy, Linda, Meesa, Lyndsay, Prissy, Tiffany, Bozena, Pepe, Carol, Lori, Lora, Glory, and all I missed. wave You're surely not forgotten. Big Hug!

Well, I'm going to dink around on the computer for a while more, post an old drawing in the craft thread, and . . . I don't know. Laughing

Before I go do this, on closer inspection of my m&g pic, I noticed eyelid freckles. bigsmile :

*click, click to see!!! Laughing*

Thud! goo bigsmile

Love you all so much Huggles

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 02:12:15 AM »

Happy Birthday to our Miss Bocaqueen!!!!  Hope your day is a fantastical one!

Happy Monday to all!  Scooter is on Spring Break this week, but she works almost every day, which is fine since we'll not be Spring Break traveling this year!

xoxoxo to all
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2008, 02:23:41 AM »

GOOD MONDAY MORNING TO ALL  wave,

HAD A BUSY WEEKEND CLEANING OUT THE CELLAR WITH HUBBY--I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HOW QUICKLY THE WEEKEND GOES--WELL AS ALWAYS, I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT  Laughing.
HOPE EVERYONE HERE ENJOYED A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

JAYNE, HOPE SCOOTER DOES ENJOY HER BREAK EVEN THOUGH SHE IS WORKING EVERY DAY .

CHARLENE,  wave WHEN YOU GET HERE.

WOODY, THANKS FOR STARTING A NEW HOME FOR US.

LINDA, NICE TO SEE YA  Huggles --MISS YA.

BOCA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY  HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE  Huggles.

WELL I AM OFF & RUNNING--HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 04:17:02 AM »

This one, Anniebell?

American Idol Viewing Party

~~~~~

Boca!! Huggles Huggles

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 04:27:16 AM »

wave It's time for the court jester of the OCD to check in. Naturally, i'm the court jester since being a jester is the one who is comical/humorous/funny/satirical/silly/goofy, not all of them rolled into one, though...

There's not much to talk about today other than it's a Monday and i do not like Monday's but tomorrow is Tuesday and that is when George Strait's CD hits the stores.

I posted on Boca's birthday thread this morning at some time. Don't Know

Happy Birthday, Boca!!!

Carla Sketch: wave Thanks for the commentary!! I clicked the drawings in the Art thread Yes! The sketch called cartoondoodles02 is  Super Happy!!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 04:37:38 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave Jayne, ANGELA, Carol, Lindsay, late night Frankie, Prissy, Carla, and all our friends soon to be here!!!

to BocaBabe today!!!  Huggles

I CANNOT believe Spring Break is over.     That's what I really feel like doing.   Laughing  How can a week feel like a minute???

It's supposed to be 67 degrees here today with severe thunderstorms.  YEAH!!!   Clapping No!

Thanks for all your well wishes.  Yes, I think stress has gotten the best of me lately.  I just need to deal with it better.  Having all of you here has greatly helped.

Michelle - Prayers for your Mom.   Huggles

Hope all of you in this storm pattern stay safe.   

Congrats to Frankie and Meesa on their teams being in the final 4!!!  Clapping Clapping

S*rry I haven't read back the last few days.   blush Naughty  R/L....you know...

I better get ready.   I think I have forgotten how.   Laughing
Woodstock X129

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 04:39:06 AM »

wave AC!!!

YES, you are the court jester.  I hope you don't mind.   Wink
Woodstock X129

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 04:56:32 AM »

wave AC!!!

YES, you are the court jester.  I hope you don't mind.   Wink

No, i don't mind. I don't juggle or sing, though...but i'd do anything to get a pie thrown at me Well, the pie has to taste good to me. I love blackberry pie and when i'm done with this post i'm going to make my way over to Wal*Mart and see if they have any blackberry pie's sitting out near the bakery section of the store. If they don't i'll grab a blueberry pie if there's one. I bought some blackberry jam yesterday while at Wal*Mart. So, it's off to Wal*Mart in a few minutes. It's 49 degree's. It'll reach 62 but i'll be sleeping.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2008, 05:01:34 AM »

Good Morning Everyone wave
Debbie &  Prissy ~ wave hey girls!!! here is your morning energy 
Char ~ wave hey girlie!!! how are you?
MamaBoca ~ Hope you have a good one! Wink love ya!
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much here just watching severe weather and stuff. Sorry I haven't been around much last week its just been nothing but craziness!!!! But I am back!! Well today is a new day see how it goes!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2008, 05:05:37 AM »

Frankie - Yep! He's a goober.  ROFLMAO

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2008, 05:22:33 AM »

AM OFF TO GET BEAUTIFUL ROFLMAO BE BACK BEFORE I HEAD TO BLOOMINGTON FOR MY INTERVIEW. WISH ME LUCK.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2008, 05:31:49 AM »

wave AC, Kat, Meesa, and Glory!!!

It is SOOOOOOooo dark outside.....like going out in the evening.  Bad weather day ahead.   Naughty

AC- Enjoy your pie!!!  I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I do like both of those pies...preferably with vanilla ice cream.   

Kat - I will need EVERY bit of that energy to get back into the swing today.  Thanks.   Huggles

Meesa - Yummy picture!!!  Wink  Are all your workmates Jayhawks fans, too???  If so, it should be a fun day at work!!!

Glory - Good luck today.   Huggles  You don't need to get beautiful.   You already are.

Off to face this day.  If I get through this one, I think I'll be OK for the rest of the week.   Fingers Crossed

Love to all,
Woodstock X129

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2008, 06:38:34 AM »

Quote from: Woodstock
AC- Enjoy your pie!!!  I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I do like both of those pies...preferably with vanilla ice cream.

wave I was tempted to grab some ice cream out of the freezer at Wal*Mart but i went on by the aisle. I did find blackberry pie, though!!

Washing it down with some A&W Cream Soda...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ILClaymate
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2008, 07:02:54 AM »

This one, Anniebell?

American Idol Viewing Party

Carol ~ this link that Lindsay posted is for the AI7 Viewing party thread.  Were you looking for the AI Rewind thread?  If so, that is located here:

AI REWIND

Prissy ~ should we move the AIRewind thread to Clay Daily?

Bocababe!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2008, 07:17:14 AM »

Debbie ~ wave hey girlie!!!! your so welcome!! Huggles

Clandy ~ wave hey girlie!!! how are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2008, 07:43:55 AM »

wave

Good Morning! A cool, grey day here - we are supposed to get even more rain this afternoon - I thought 6 inches yesteray was enough, but I guess not!  Laughing

Catching up on some business stuff today - have a great Monday, everybody 

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx