gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:50:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 277
Total: 277

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #107 :: You Gotta Give Me Something, Honey! (Rated R)  (Read 254164 times)
ILClaymate
« on: March 20, 2008, 08:05:08 PM »

There are a couple additions to the intro information for the BLPT Mansion.  Please read through it before you proceed.  Thank ya!!!    wave

This is a thread for adults. Number 107!

If you are not an adult, please go somewhere else.

If you are an adult, you may make an informed choice to proceed or exit this thread at this time.

If you are Clay, the Claygirls adore you  and admire you and respect you. We are here to support you,  nurture our friendships and have fun while we crush on you!

We really can't help it you know; if you weren't so ding dang cute and terrifically talented it would be much easier to resist your charms....although we must admire we don't really try.

Claygirls vote for Clay, request Clay, buy Clay's CD and go see Clay in concert.  Because he is truly how you measure a man.  And he gives good Joyful Noise as well.

This is a linear style thread in which many topics are discussed. Some of these topics will contain adult references. If a topic makes you uncomfortable, please exit the thread at that time. If you question the appropriateness of anything on this thread, please PM me or a  moderator. Do not take it upon yourself to moderate this forum. That's our job, not yours.

It will be R-rated at times. Open mindedness is required, judgmentalism is not allowed.  Do not post on this thread if you do not relate to the subject matter. Intolerance will not be tolerated!  Bashers will be booted! 

And most importantly - while we all know that this talented man with the face of an angel can sometimes bring out the in us all, the biggest rule in the Mansion is The Golden Rule.

Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.  Rule of thumb:  Everything you need to know to be part of the BLPT, you learned in Kindergarten.  Play nice with all the kids in the sandbox, even the ones you don't always like, or you'll get a TIME OUT!   Wink

Please familiarize yourself with the thread before posting. All fun loving Claygirls are welcome, come on in and join us!

Please note: The Claygirls hereby certify that no cats were harmed in the making of this thread! OK Claygirls--have fun! And spread the love!

Thank-you!

If you have an open mind and enjoy a little lechery now and then, c'mon in and make yourself at home!!!!  Have fun!  Wink

ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 08:06:44 PM »

JAN'S GALLERY  And a beautiful tribute to why we're all here.

ILClaymate
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 08:08:29 PM »

And, of course, the performance that started it all!

All hail the Emperor of the Black Leather Pants!   Not Worthy

And a huge Thank You to the President of the BLPT Mansion, our very own Philly!  We appreciate all you do for us, Madame President, and all the hours of lecherous fun you always bring.  Your Claygirls love you!  Not Worthy

WELCOME TO THE NEW MANSION----#107 :: You gotta give me something, Honey!(thread title courtesy of Clay spoken to Philly!)

franniek54
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 09:44:44 PM »

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 09:51:32 PM »

HE. JUST. IS.

bigsmile

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
ILClaymate
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 09:58:31 PM »

Franniekins ~ nice BLP's!!! 

Cindygirl ~ I love that last picture of yours.  I think thats NTM! 
franniek54
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 10:07:13 PM »

Now Celine is singing "Alone".  Me thinks she's been listening to Clay.
franniek54
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 10:15:42 PM »

Here's more of my favorite black leathers

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 04:56:36 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2008, 07:00:50 AM »

morning

I'm here in work...

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 08:46:54 AM »

wave
franniek54
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 08:49:12 AM »

Hey everybody.  I'm not at work today!  yay

I'm watching The View and they have David Schwimmer on.  He's promoting a film he directed called Run Fatboy Run with Thandie Newton and Simon Peg.  It's an English movie made in London and it looks to be really funny.  I'm gonna try to go see it, hope it's out this week.

I love sweet English-Irish-British movies like...

Waking Ned Divine

Billy Elliot

The Matchmaker

and my absolute favorite sweet British movie  The Full Monty

That's the kind of movie Clay should do.  He would fit right in.  Maybe Hannah can hook him up with some British producers or keep him in mind if anyone asks her for a name sometime.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 09:08:37 AM »

ENGLISH FIMS, I LOVE ARE....

LOVE ACTUALLY..

SWEPT BY THE SEA.

ENCHANTED APRIL.... Smile
franniek54
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 09:22:19 AM »

ENGLISH FIMS, I LOVE ARE....

LOVE ACTUALLY..

SWEPT BY THE SEA.

ENCHANTED APRIL.... Smile

I haven't seen any of those, but I will check them out.  Would Clay be suitable for them?

We are supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow today.  blink  The counties north of us and into Wisconsin are supposed to get 6-9 inches.  They cancelled 350 flights out of O'Hare.  There should continue to be flurries all weekend.  blink

I noticed my lillies are starting to peak out of the ground.  They're gonna get a shock.
ILClaymate
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 09:36:58 AM »

wave  Need a little distraction to wake up!  Tired

I've not seen any of those movies, Fran and Philly.  I think I need a life.  blink  I've seen Austin Powers and James Bond...does that count??  rofl

Fran ~ I'm glad we aren't going to NYC this weekend!  Can you imagine if we were trying to fly out today?  Even though it was a little cold when we went atleast we didn't have any weather related issues in Chicago or NYC.
franniek54
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 09:39:36 AM »

Here's some nice distraction for ya.  It's a montage all made up of blends by Claysmelody.

Because You Loved Me
franniek54
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 09:53:10 AM »

I've not seen any of those movies, Fran and Philly.  I think I need a life.    I've seen Austin Powers and James Bond...does that count?? 

Clandy let's have a sleep-over some night and have a movie marathon.  We'll watch all of these movies.  I know you would like them.

And just let me say that altho I'm sure Clay would enjoy doing a movie like Austin Powers, I personally hope that NEVER happens.   Naughty

Another movie that doesn't count......Mary Poppins.  See?  I'm one step ahead of ya!
ILClaymate
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 10:03:23 AM »

Here's some nice distraction for ya.  It's a montage all made up of blends by Claysmelody.

Because You Loved Me

Ooo, thanks Ms. Fran!  I'll have to watch later though.  Youtube is blocked here at work.  Like we are supposed to work or something!!  Laughing

I've not seen any of those movies, Fran and Philly.  I think I need a life.    I've seen Austin Powers and James Bond...does that count?? 

Clandy let's have a sleep-over some night and have a movie marathon.  We'll watch all of these movies.  I know you would like them.

Ok, lets do!!    That would be great.

And just let me say that altho I'm sure Clay would enjoy doing a movie like Austin Powers, I personally hope that NEVER happens.   Naughty

Hey now....he pulled off doing Monty Python for pete's sake!!   I think he could shag pretty well. 

Another movie that doesn't count......Mary Poppins.  See?  I'm one step ahead of ya!

Oooh, I forgot that one!  bigsmile
franniek54
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 10:25:41 AM »

I think he could shag pretty well.

I KNOW he could but let's get back to the movie!  blush  Sheesh!

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 10:29:36 AM »

wave to Fran, Clandy & Philly!

I'm off work today  and getting ready to try & re-install my next Dell printer.   Paranoid  The one I purchased (last week) was a total LEMON and none of the the menus functioned properly  so they've sent another to take it's place.  Hopefully, I'll have better luck this afternoon.  Fingers Crossed

Loved the newest montage Miss Frannie.  That's one of my favorite songs and the visuals are absolutely gorgeous.  Vera vera nice!   

If you & Clandy get together for a movie marathon.... can I make a suggestion?  It's not British, but it's one of my all time favs called TESS (from 1979) and one of the most beautiful, heart wrenching flics that (imo) was ever made.  Here's  the tagline from the movie...  "As timely today as the day it was written.  She was born into a world where they called it seduction, not rape.  What she did would shatter that world forever.  Columbia Pictures is proud to present a film by Roman Polanski, based on the classic Thomas Hardy novel.  She was a poor man's daughter, an aristocrat's mistress and a gentleman's wife. She was Tess, a victim of her own provocative beauty."

This is such an awesome movie, but bring a box of tissues.   Yes!

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx