gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:21:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 201
Total: 201

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #34 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 244497 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2008, 08:01:13 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2008, 08:49:12 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

Thud! Thud!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2008, 08:54:21 AM »

. . . . . DEBI UPDATE . . . . .

I just talked to Debi.  She is still doing great.  She said that as soon as she  explode  She will be released!  I told her not to tell them.     It is so soon after such a serious surgery! 
Her visit with Aisalynn last night went good.  She was tired, but was glad to see her.  If anyone wants to, you can call her on her cell phone.  Just don't tire her out.   lmao  I'm sure she will be glad to hear from you.

I have decided not to go and see her today, I am still not up to par with this cold and I really don't want to give it to her.  I told Dick that enough of you have shown concern about my blood pressure and he has to take it to convince you all I am OK. 
My blood pressure is 110 over 69.  I will live.     It had to be just a combination of my concern for Jamie and my coming down with this cold.

I am excited over this coming tour this summer.  Hope he comes close to this area so all can come!      LOVE the name and cover of the new CD.     Looks like he had some different help with his pictures.  I really like this cover.  Thud!  Thud!

These are cool!     dye easter egg bop a bunny  I hope that everyone will have a good Easter.  Big Hug!

Sharon - Are you spending the day with family? 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2008, 08:58:02 AM »

Better get breakfast - I think it's omelet time. Whipping out the pans. Just tell me what you want. Whole wheat & rye toast. Bacon on the side. I think someone was looking for a treat the other day - Evil bars & chocolate chip cookies on the counter - Warm them up in the microwave.

No, not the microwave for the cookies, Ann!  Laughing Throw a couple of cookies in the freezer for me, willya, I'll be right there!  Oh---I'd like mushrooms, bacon, tomato, onion, red peppers, and a little ham with swiss in my omelette, if it's not too much trouble! Wink

I'm still drooling over that CD cover.....Mary, I needed a waterproof "bib" for my pillow last night, dreaming about HOT Clay!

Beth, I'm loving the blond hair, it's so much more natural on him (since it's pretty much his natural hair color!)  The style is great, not too long, not too short!
Drool Drool Drool hot

Evelyn, I'm so bummed!  I guess my Park Avenue is not an Ultra.  I don't think it has those features.  I had "heads-up display" on a Bonneville I had once, so I know what you mean.  I loved that feature; loved my Bonneville!  Unfortunately, my then 16-yr old son totalled it; thank God he and passengers were okay, that's all that mattered to me.  Then I currently have the beeping back-up feature on my Montana mini-van, and love it!  So disappointed about my Park Avenue tho. Roll eyes

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2008, 09:08:47 AM »

Bozena, I wish we could send you some of our rain, to give your yard a nice, long drink of water!!!

Thea, Brenda, I can't believe you guys are getting bombarded with the snow again!!   We are supposed to get a wintry mix here today, but it's been so warm, I doubt if anything sticks. Fingers Crossed

Well, my Michael is home from college for Spring Break!  It's so nice having him around!  Says he'll cook dinner tonight! Purple Banana

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2008, 09:11:54 AM »

Sharon, one day at a time sounds like a perfect schedule. Hope it wasn't too difficult to get the funeral home all cleaned out, etc.  Glad you have help. Get those hunky nephews of yours to come over and do all the 'heavy' stuff.

B. Scotty and Andy did help get everything from the funeral home, and to where it needed to go Huggles we all then came here to finish what was left of the burrito's, not much Laughing
180 ball park franks got eaten, along with pretty well all the 17 lbs. of burrito mix Clapping Clapping and all 230 cans of coke Laughing I am still feeling so good about that night, my heart is happy.  I can't explain though~~I feel "stuck"  my mind won't concentrate, there are a lot of things to take care of, been looking for our marriage certificate all morning, can't find it, will need a new one, can't find Al's social insurance card, will need a new one, etc. I can't let too pile on me at once, so I'm trying not to get overwhelmed, one day at a time Paranoid
Sweet Mary, the boys almost finished your chocolate cake too Laughing

B. could you believe the snow banks Jaw drop! now you know why we call ourselves The Great White North

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2008, 09:15:37 AM »

Karen - Don't be bummed out. With only that many miles on the park avenue, you are v ery lucky. Also, I don't think they can put the head up on it, but I think they can put the backup thing on it. Ask how much it would be. For me, it is or would be, well worth the price.

Ann - thanks for breakfast.

Believe me, i didn't hit the jackpot, but Matt is taking my current 32" TV over to the shop and he is helping me pay for the new one. I want the 2005 park avenue because they quit making the park avenue and that's the only one I want.

I love the cover of the album and some of the songs sound terrific.

OK - got to go. See everyone later.

Karen - Yep - Bozena house is very relaxing, warm weather, sitting by the pool , then sitting in the gazebo and listening to the waves coming in from the ocean. Life is good. No wonder I sleep so well there. If Bozena doesn't quit treating me so well, she my find herself with a permanent border.!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2008, 09:35:05 AM »

morning coffee morning lotsa coffee

Well, needing the coffee this morning. We went out last night and had too much fun...too many shots and coolers and now I am sooo feeling it. It was a combo celebration with friends for Fabe and his new job and for my b-day. We didn't get home until almost 3 and I just want my coffee  hypnotic hypnotic

Just wanted to come and see how Spikee and Debi was doing today so I'm glad to hear both are doing well  Huggles

Sharon, one day at a time, you'll find what you need, just try and clear your head and take care of yourself.  Huggles Huggles

OK, gotta go and hop into the shower, maybe the steam will clear MY head  Laughing

TTYL  wave

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2008, 10:29:43 AM »

For all you kitty cat lovers...watch all the way to the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO_Tm7uGf4c

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2008, 11:15:16 AM »

Great kitties Mar!!!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2008, 11:45:34 AM »

Great kitties Mar!!!

Love that You Tube.  Gotta share that with my cat lover friend! 

SHARON ~  Huggles

LADIES - I would buy Clay's CD just to get the cover picture.  That is absolutely more than thud-worthy! Thud!

KIM - Late last night, I circled the thread (after a long day) and I laughed right out loud at your line after seeing Clay's cover picture ~ "My pencils are quivering".  You spoke for so many  of us . . . . even those of us who don't draw. bigsmile

Off to the grocery store . . . then lots of food preparations for the brunch at Nancy's tomorrow.  I believe she got a bit overwhelmed . . .so  I'm "helping". Paranoid   Lots! bigsmile

We are doing church  tonight . . . . No time to play today.

So very thrilled at DEBI's progress!!

Hope everybody is having a very good day . . . if not, just take another look at that CD cover.

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2008, 12:47:51 PM »

Alright, I admit it.  I caved...but, he's just so   Smack

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »

Alright, I admit it.  I caved...but, he's just so   Smack

Beth~~~~ Clapping Clapping Clapping Laughing Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2008, 01:06:20 PM »

Off to see the wizard Laughing Laughing I mean Woody Super Happy!!! no one was able to be with the little duck so I'm going Huggles

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2008, 01:22:06 PM »

A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves.

"What are you doing in there?" she asked.

The rabbit replied: "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?".
To which the lady replied,  "Yes."

"Well," the rabbit said,
"I'm westing."

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2008, 01:54:07 PM »

Well,it's raining this afternoon
My grass is screaming with happiness
 Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
I need to go out to buy cat food
I am down to 5 cans.... 3 cats

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2008, 02:00:14 PM »

i JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I'm going home tonight....I'm not real happy but I'll get over it!!!!!!! thaks for all your thoghts and prayers...
hugs to all
debi
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2008, 02:01:09 PM »

I don't have a green thumb
My gardner takes care of everything
I  handle a few potted plants
I always  kill the gerber daisy
Somehow the African Violets survived

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2008, 02:03:20 PM »

DEBI  DEBI

Big Hug! Kiss! Big Hug! Kiss! Big Hug! Kiss! Big Hug! Kiss!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2008, 02:42:34 PM »

BOZENA  . . .  Love the bunny westing in the fridge!  bigsmile

DEBI  . .  Is it really you???  Oh, wish you could stay in the hospital a bit longer . . . but you will do just fine.  Let your family care for you and follow the doctor's orders.  Your RTM friends are so happy that your surgery went well.  Could you hear us cheering and praying?   Hope so . . Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx