gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:13:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 258
Total: 258

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #34 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 244304 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2000 on: April 24, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »

OK I think I'm off for the night soon, out again tomorrow, please let sales be better

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #2001 on: April 24, 2008, 06:48:17 PM »

. . . . . .  please let sales be better

I will not be here long either. 

Sir Robin wave

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2002 on: April 24, 2008, 07:13:14 PM »

Well, someone leave a trail of Sweet Thing's cookies or a couple of Krispy Kreme crumbs for me to get to our new digs tomorrow, we should be moving I think to a new RTM home.  What color do we want to paint the walls this time???? Laughing Laughing

Love you all, Carolyn how did Emily do??? Baby Dust Baby Dust

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #2003 on: April 24, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »

Hi Sharon - Sweet thing is ready and rarin' to go!!! My gosh, it's hard to hold her still. She's jumped into the suitcase already !!!!!!

Thea - I have tile on the back of my counter and it's wonderful.  Just need to wipe it off.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
claydevotee
« Reply #2004 on: April 24, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »

What color do we want to paint the walls this time???? 

Anything but pink! 
claydevotee
« Reply #2005 on: April 24, 2008, 07:33:00 PM »

Thea - I have tile on the back of my counter and it's wonderful.  Just need to wipe it off.

EVELYN, it sounds like you have a very nice kitchen!  Of course, with all of your cookie baking you definitely need one.  Do you have a double wall oven???  I wish I had put in a double oven this time around.  'Just didn't think of it at the time, but actually the only time I miss it is at Thanksgiving, so it's all good. 
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #2006 on: April 24, 2008, 08:10:33 PM »

When anyone in my church has an illness or a baby, we coordinate meals for the people affected.  They are bringing us dinner once every other day for as long as I need them.  My friends bring me food and visit with me at the same time.  It is a real comfort and help.

I have no idea what mexican cole slaw is but it has a lot of similar ingredients to regular cole slaw and few more, like tomatoes.

I am feeling better but my body is sore from dragging my foot around.

Cold Stone Creamery is not a place to go if you are watching your weight.  Unless you want to see your weight explode!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2007 on: April 24, 2008, 08:15:55 PM »

Well, someone leave a trail of Sweet Thing's cookies or a couple of Krispy Kreme crumbs for me to get to our new digs tomorrow, we should be moving I think to a new RTM home.  What color do we want to paint the walls this time???? Laughing Laughing

Love you all, Carolyn how did Emily do??? Baby Dust Baby Dust

how about FIRE ENGINE RED! bigsmile
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #2008 on: April 24, 2008, 08:18:25 PM »

Lookit...

Signed Spamalot Score

And it's signed...

by Clay.........Ale. Laughing
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #2009 on: April 24, 2008, 08:20:47 PM »

First I found the colors

and now I did a hyper-link! Purple Banana Purple Banana

Rock & Roll Baby.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2010 on: April 24, 2008, 08:23:38 PM »

You da woman, KimClapping Wink BTW, I got mail today. Thanks!  Huggles

Are any of you going to a CD release party? We're having one in Wichita. Hoping to raise a good amount for the BAF in donations. 

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #2011 on: April 24, 2008, 08:32:28 PM »

Purple Banana

I AM the WOOOMAN!   lmao

Somebody gimme somethin to post a link to! Laughing

Sooo...tomorrow I gotta get a tan, dye my hair, get sonny & cher fixed, and get a haircut. Gotta look lively for my festival Saturday.
Dang maintenance.

Looks like a few weeks ago...Chris ended up performing at something they keep referring to as the "Testicle Festival" Paranoid

this BETTER not be no Testicle Festival on Saturday...that's all I'm sayin.  Naughty

Never did have the b*alls to go to one of them.

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #2012 on: April 24, 2008, 08:35:05 PM »

What's a Testicle Festival?
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #2013 on: April 24, 2008, 08:47:34 PM »

What...help raise money to support em?

Help SAVE em?

they endangered or somethin?

A nut in need is a nut indeed.

OMG...I gotta quit postin when I'm tired....

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2014 on: April 24, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »

My mom saw Emily in the play tonight and gave her some flowers.  Tonight was the night the understudies got to play the roles, and, since Emily isn't an understudy, she did the chorus or something like that.  She was awesome, of course!  Tomorrow night, we paid extra to have dinner first, and then the play, where Emily will play the role of Mrs. Greer, as she will on Saturday night as well.  I hope I can handle the whole evening without too much pain!  We will see.  I already feel so much better.

We have a big bunch of flowers hidden away to give Emily tomorrow night.  Hee Hee.

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #2015 on: April 24, 2008, 08:50:15 PM »

We just had a Stone Cold Creamery open up here~~~is that the name of it??? Paranoid Cindy is it you who loves the place, any feedback from anyone, should I even start going there???will I be able to stop going there??? ROFLMAO

Cold Stone Creamery is awesome! Last summer in Cary before we all headed to see Clay all the Claymaniacs went thee for ice cream. Good thing! It was soooo hot outside.

Meesa will I be able to stop if I start??? Laughing

No! I got MARILYN addicted.  Laughing

Laughing Laughing Naughty

Sharon, I can tell you!!!!! Super Happy!!!

We walked past one near Times Square and since I was the only one who had never had any, the others waited while I got mine. You tell them what ice cream you want and they scoop it out onto the counter, then add whatever goodies you want, and fold it all together, then put it into a cone or dish.    There are two reasons why it's a good thing there is not one within 100 miles of me: 1) it is very expensive; 2) it is very bad for people with fat and cholesterol problems.  Paranoid  Do not go there. It is dangerous.

(Now back to catching up on reading.)

Marilyn, the new pics of the kids are beautiful.

Brenda, where are you?

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #2016 on: April 24, 2008, 09:21:47 PM »

Carolyn, save one of your pain pills to take just before you leave for dinner and the show. You'll be too excited to get sleepy. Tell Emily to "break a leg".  Clapping

Thea, you are making me envious of your kitchen. Sharon, with her painting, etc., is doing the same thing.

Things are waking up around our house. The perennials are popping their pretty heads up. The golf course is open. Jim and I are both feeling lots better and are starting to get things done. The phone is ringing off the hook from all our friends who were gone all winter. I was talked into being the golf league secretary this year and had to make many phone calls to set up meetings, get our schedule ready, etc. Then I thought I had lost all my NYC pics from moving them from camera to laptop to desktop to backup.    Jim came by my desk, looked at me, and suggested we go out to dinner and run some errands because I looked so stressed. We had a lovely afternoon/evening.  bigsmile  But no ice cream!!!

wave  to everyone!!!

See you in the new mansion soon.

Cannot believe I've been checking out QVC.....

And that our local KMart is no longer.....

And that I pre-ordered three CDs from Amazon before all the new bonus CDs were advertised.....

And that they are giving away bonus songs on iTunes, which we dialuppers can't get. (Right, Shirley?)

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2017 on: April 25, 2008, 03:55:48 AM »

Becky - You can cancel your preorders.  As long as you haven't received them - you can still cancel. I have done it before.  I am sure you can do th is.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2018 on: April 25, 2008, 05:07:26 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #2019 on: April 25, 2008, 06:21:47 AM »

wave  Remember me !!!  Paranoid  Wink

So, there is no way to catch up with everything as usual.  I hope all is well with everyone. I'm not working today which means Cinderella chores most of the day.
The weather has been unbelievably great this week and of course on Sat when we need it to be nice b/c we are going to Wonderland ( roller coaster amusement park ) it is going to rain all day they said not to pleased !!!

I feel so disconnected right now with all of you  Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry!  It is so hard to get in here these days but know I am thinking of all of you all the time and hoping all is well.

It is an exciting time in the Clay world with all the upcoming shows  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana I can't wait. I've been listening to all the songs over and over and I just hope we Claynadians  get it this year at the same time. hypnotic

Well, gotta go and get ALOT of things done now 

Have a great day everyone  wave

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx