gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:53:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #34 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 244303 times)
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 08:57:12 AM »

Morning, all!
Peggy, your day yesterday.... eek!  Skeery!! hypnotic  How long did it take you to feel back to normal?  Glad you feel okay now! Huggles  Hope your daughter won't be depressed for long; the best medicine would be to get pregnant again soon (I think the doctors advise waiting a few months...)

Brenda, Marilyn, Mary,
so glad you girls were able to go to Sharon's celebration of Al's life!  How long a drive was it for you?  Glad you are all back safely!  Mary, what is it you don't like about your Impala?

Chrisie, glad you were able to go, as well!  Glad traffic wasn't too bad!  Remember how bad it was when your mom and I went with you to Sharon's a couple years ago?  I think I remember it taking 2 1/2 or 3 hours, not 1 1/2!  So, Fabe was able to take care of the kids, and get them off to school?
When does the new job start for Fabe; is he giving notice at the old company sooner than he needed to in order to get this job?
Oh, since we are in a new house, I'll bet you didn't see my post about being able to watch "The Bachelor" on abc.com !  You can see the entire episode, with very minimal commercials, and you can pause and come back any time you want!

Kim, you made Meesa look like the "most Cru-elle Taunter of them all!!!"  Laughing  Clapping I love it when you "fart around!!!!" bigsmile

Thea, sorry to hear you've been low in spirits and not feeling that well for the past month! (probably the post-Spamalot and post-vacation blues lasting a bit longer than usual....coupled with the situation with your mom...)  You need a hug! Huggles  Hope this is a false alarm for your mother, and that they find them benign!

Evelyn, I'll bet you are filling your freezer with bags of flour, just like your son and Shirley are doing!!!

Thanks for the breakfast, Sharon!   You are up pretty early for having been so wiped out yesterday and last night!  Still got lots to take care of? Did you sleep okay last night?  Big Hug!

Hi Bozena, are you getting the rains down there too?

Beth, what fun to have a little girl!  I never had one, so it was all Ghostbusters, Legos, G.I. Joe vehicles, etc!!  (I admit, I loved having little boys!)  Who knows, maybe I'll get a granddaughter some day?  I've made do with having "baby girl dogs" and little girl cats!

Cindy, can't wait to hear from you!  I hope you meant THIS friday you'll be getting the Internet (today!)!! 

Hi Carolyn, Anita, Debi, Taffy, Ann, Becky, Barbara, Meesa, and anyone else forgotten!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »

Hi Bozena  are you getting the rains down there too?

wave wave wave
UNFORTUNATELY ....  NO
I AM  WORRIED I WILL HAVE NO GRASS
IF THE WATER USEAGE RESTRICTION CONTINUES

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2008, 09:33:40 AM »

Hi, everyone...

Would you believe I didn't even get up unil 11:30??? I was exhausted!

Brenda and Mary dropped me off at my son's house yesterday and I babysat Dylan while Jenn was at the doctor's office, and then when she and my son went car shopping.  They got back home around 7:30...and I had fought staying awake all day, even playing with Dylan!  Thank goodness he'd cuddle with me once in a while so I could close my eyes (didn't sleep but it felt good to shut my eyes and let my body relax a little).  You see, Mary, Brenda and Chrisie snore REALLY loudly and kept me awake all danged night (hahahaha....j/k).  Chrisie is pretty much a silent sleeper!  Brenda, Mary and I make great trio "music" though.  (Becky & Ann...this is a warning!)  Poor Chrisie..lol.  I guess I slept a little, but not much for sure.  Too wound up, I guess.

Sharon's tribute to Al was so sweet...and crowded.  Wow...Al and Sharon have a LOT of friends...longtime friends, too!  That in itself is pretty amazing.  Anyway, got to see Lu, meet her husband, met Woody (the "little duck") and Sharon's mom, met Sharon's sister and several other of her/Al's friends.   As a bonus, we got to see Chrisie again (wish it had been happier circumstances, though).  And, spending time with Sharon and Mary was very special.  They certainly do have a "connection."  Shar....you know we luv ya more'n our luggage, right?  Huggles

Peggy!!! YIKES!  Are you okay?  I had the exact same thing happen to me years ago.  Brenda was in a car accident when she first moved to NYC.  She had a concussion so I went to NY to stay with her for a bit until she recovered.  While she was still in the hospital, I went to visit her and had the same kind of experience you did!  They forced me to drink some apricot juice and to this day, I can't STAND even the smell of apricots.  EWWWWWWWW...makes me wanna be sick just thinking about it.   Anyway....hope you're okay!  Please follow up with your doctor!

Thea...I was so sorry to hear about your mom's health problem.  Huggles

Cindy........  you, too!  Huggles

Debi...   Huggles

What's going on with all the health issues with everyone on this board?  Looks like lots of hugs and prayers are in order!

Well...I haven't even unpacked my overnight case yet, much less done anything around this house!  So, I guess I'd better get my butt moving here.

Talk to you all later!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2008, 10:05:47 AM »

Hi Bozena  are you getting the rains down there too?

wave wave wave
UNFORTUNATELY ....  NO
I AM  WORRIED I WILL HAVE NO GRASS
IF THE WATER USEAGE RESTRICTION CONTINUES

Bozena, your home and grounds are magnifique!!!!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2008, 10:08:46 AM »

KAREN - Maybe you'll be the opposite of my MIL.  She has 3 daughters and 1 son.  She had FIVE grandsons before her first granddaughter, who was Diana.

BRENDA - I've never seen Enchanted.  I'll have to rent it when it comes to Comcast On Demand.

*Off to take the kids to my mom's so they can color Easter eggs, while I go shopping for the Easter Bunny  Wink

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 10:09:17 AM »

You are all welcome for breakfast Huggles Karen, there will be so much to take care of with insurance, wills, all that, and I am not even thinking about it til Monday, I need to rest and play here for now Laughing I get antsy even thinking about the mountain I will have to move, baby steps Sharon Paranoid

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 10:11:18 AM »

SHARON..
MERCI MON AMIE
I LOVE MY HOUSE
HATE TO LEAVE IT

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 10:30:48 AM »

BEFORE I FORGET
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 10:31:33 AM »

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2008, 10:33:11 AM »

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2008, 10:51:25 AM »

Kim, you made Meesa look like the "most Cru-elle Taunter of them all!!!"  Laughing  Clapping I love it when you "fart around!!!!" bigsmile

Uh uh Karen... No! I didn't fix Meesa in that pic....that's her sticking her tongue out in the Fwench Taunter garb! Laughing

It was one of those pic taking props I think...where ya stick yer haid thru the hole.
( right, Meesa?)
 shrug
And I'll be expectin a similar pic of you too Karen when you go to Spamalot! ROFLMAO   bigsmile
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2008, 10:54:40 AM »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Look what Clandy found!

Oooo, tour news!!  wheee

BILLBOARD.COM

Woo Hoo!
Is it July yet!!??  wheee
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2008, 11:02:36 AM »

wave wave wave wave
HELLO KIM
TODAY I AM FARTTIN AROUND THE HOUSE
 AND THE INTERNET

JULY WILL BE HERE BEFORE WE KNOW IT
 Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2008, 11:06:25 AM »

wave Huggles Huggles Bozena!

Oh I can't WAIT! Purple Banana Purple Banana

This time I'ma go to more n one show.
One just aint enough. No!

Super Happy!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2008, 11:08:36 AM »

Kim - You're right. It's right by the theater door.  Laughing

I've just started to replenish my Clay fund. So woo hoo on the tour!

Also, Grandma is moving out of my house in July. My car will be paid off, so it will offset everything else. I thought I might have to get a second job, but I'll see how it goes. She found out yesterday she doesn't have to do chemo after all, but they are sending her to a rheumatologist for her pain.

I want to see everyone this summer.  And Clay of course!

SharonHuggles Love you!

And love all of you too!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2008, 11:11:09 AM »

I WENT BACK TO RTM #33

SPIKEE..... I,TOO FAINT AT THE SITE OF BLOOD
CERTAINLY WE COULD NOT BE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD
I HOPE YOU RECOVERED

THEA......YOU WILL BE STRONG WITH YOUR MOTHER'S ISSUES
GENTLY PERSUADE HER TO TAKE CARE OF THIS WITHOUT
FURTHER DELAY.....YOU WILL B E AN INSPIRATION TO HER
WE ARE ALL HERE IF YOU NEED TO WENT

DEBI.....BIG HUGS TO YOU 

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2008, 11:13:41 AM »

MEESA.....
WE DEFINITELY WILL SEE EACH OTHER
 AT ONE OF CLAY'S TOURS

WHERE IS YOUR GRANDMA MOVING TO ???

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2008, 11:16:01 AM »

EVELYN....... wave wave wave wave
WOW.... THAT IS A VERY STEEP INCREASE
 IN THE PRICE OF FLOUR

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR CURRENT TALKING CAR  ????
THAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A NEW ONE

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2008, 11:18:45 AM »

I'LL BE BACK LATER
IT'S LUNCHTIME FOR ME

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2008, 11:26:26 AM »

wave

. . . . . DEBI UPDATE . . . . .  

I just had to come on and let everyone know that Debi called.  She sounds great!  So far, everything looks to be going good.
She is in her own room now and is looking forward to a visit tonight from Shawndra and Aisalynn.  I'm sure that that will do as much good as all the medicine she is getting.  She is still in pain, but is getting a pain killer. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx