gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:48:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 468
Total: 468

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #34 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 243745 times)
ILClaymate
« on: March 20, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #34!!!!!   Purple Banana

Looks like y'all needed a bigger home to play in, here's a new home and a review of how you got started:

Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush
...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?
I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 34 THREADS!!!  Clapping Clapping Clapping Congratulations

Ok, all....lets see some purdies...DIESELS always welcome!   

ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 07:02:35 PM »

And how about a refresher on the favorite DIESELS!  Lets hope we see THESE again this summer!  Yes!

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 07:06:26 PM »

I'll agree to that!  Smile

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 07:13:30 PM »

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

Ok, those pics just knocked me out. I need some much needed sleep.  Keep decorating ladies. I'm off to bed.

Have a good night and I'll talk to you all in the morning.  wave

Night  Baby Dust Clay dreaming off to bed

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 09:04:21 PM »

Hey.  wave

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 09:35:07 PM »

Look what we saw when we were leaving our hotel ....

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 10:42:42 PM »

One quick decoration before I go to bed... Thud!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 04:59:39 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 05:15:50 AM »

Mornin! wave

Did y'all know that our very own Meesa is Fwench!??

And she says......Ptttthhhhttthhhtttt! 
In her outwageous Fwench accent of course. bigsmile

Laughing  I positively LOVE this pic Meesa! Clapping
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2008, 05:35:30 AM »

Kim Clapping lmao lmao
Good morning and in our new home, same as Cindy Clapping Clapping Clapping
OK I have soft boiled eggs ready, with stirps of toast for dipping, spiral ham slices, sausage links and crisy bacon too
Pineapple juice is chilled, and the coffee, teas, and hot chocolate are hot and ready lotsa coffee clayberry juice

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 06:17:17 AM »

SHARON, you beat me to it, was just coming to fix breakfast but rather eat at your house.  Lets sit at the table for a second cup of coffee, heck we might not even get dressed today!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

EVELYN, I bought 6 five pound bags of flour yesterday and put them in the freezer.  I was told by many Walmart employees the price was going way up.  That means that bread, cereal and other flour products will be out of sight.   They are already to high and I feel so bad for people raising children with these outrageous prices.  I have been around a long time and have never seen everything in such a mess like it is today. 

Hope everyone has a good day today!!  Sure could use some warmer weather.  Supposed to get in the high 30's that sure isn't going to melt the ice!!!!!!! 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 06:17:43 AM »

Mornin  Sharon!  wave

Thanks for brekkie!   Huggles

I am really fartin around this mornin here.

I really got stuff to do but I don't wanna.

I wanna fart around! lmao
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 06:29:42 AM »

Morning everyone,

Glad to see everyone has checked in (except Marilyn and I talked to her last night so I know she's home) and home safely.

Sharon, hope you got some sleep.

Thea, you will handle it one step at a time and you will be strong.

Cindy, hope you slept well in your new home last night.

Beth, we have already done the HSM - my girls just love it (I like them -1 and 2 - too. They are just good, clean fun). If you have checked out Enchanted yet, it's on DVD now (great adult movie, BTW) - lots of laughing with that one - a real feel good film.

Chrisie, glad you are home okay. Sounds like we did keep you up but glad you got some sleep last night. I was extremely tired, too. Feel somewhat better this morning. I didn't even hear Chris when he came in sometime in the middle of the morning.

Peggy, hope you are feeling totally well now. Is Jaimie okay, physically and emotionally. It will probably take some time for her hormones to level off anyway.  Huggles Huggles

Breakfast sounded yummy - I'm taking my coffee to work with me.

wave to all. Catch you all later. Have a great day.

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 06:32:16 AM »

Oh Sharon, I love pineapple juice. I love boiled eggs too. It is funny because I have a bowl of uncooked eggs in my fridge right now. Had to put them in a bowl because I bought a whole box at Costco the other day and couldn't fit the whole box, so I split them up between the fridge up here and the one in the basement. Every time anyone opens the fridge they ask," ooh, are these cooked?" I always dye 3-4 dozen for Easter and they all go before I have to worry about what to do with them. We also have a silly tradition in our family. On Easter we crack the boiled eggs on someones head. The kids just loved it of course. We finally had to make the rule that if you crack the egg on someones head, you HAVE to eat it.
Brenda"s post was right on about Al's Celebration of life. It was the most beautiful tribute ever. Sharon did do it her way and it was the best way. I could actually feel the love in that room. I feel bad for anyone that hasn't actually met our Sharon. She is truly one of a kind.
And her Mary  lmao lmao I had the pleasure of meeting her in Toronto  hypnotic hypnotic No one can can be around her and not have a sore stomach and that is from laughing. Yesterday she had us laughing until we cried and choking on our coffee. She is a gem and no one could be a better friend.
Peggy, what a scare for you and your family. WOW! Hope you are better now and you and your family are in my prayers.
Thea, I think you have been a wonderful daughter and it is your mother who has the problem. All you can do is be the daughter you have always been and know that you are better than all that. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. I do not have a way with words but I mean what I am trying to say from my heart.
Well I have to go and get ready for work. Friday's are the worst day, all the druggies want their Vicoden, Valium and other such goodies for the weekend so they can be high or sell them. You know, the dog at them or someone stole them or they accidentally flushed them down the toilet.  That is my job, I call in all the meds and answer all the calls from the patients. Patients get really nasty when I have to tell them no!
Have a great Good Friday.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 06:48:05 AM »

Mary - It is always so wonderful to hear from you.

Peggy are you feeling better today?

Sharon - My goodness, all you've been through and you fix breakfast. You are an angel.

Shirley - Yep - food prices are going way up. Especially any wheat products. Have no answers either.

Thea - Mary said it beautifully. You are a wonderful daughter. But, just remember , I'm your cyber mom if ever you need me. You can always unload and I'll be here for you.

OK - gals - I'm on my way out to look for a new car and a TV stand. Getting a flat screen TV (don't know when yet) and am getting a new car if I can find what I want. I'm pretty particular.   

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 06:52:14 AM »

Morning everyone.  I am feeling much better today, though I am still fighting this darn cold.  Yesterday I came home and just slept on and off all day.  I'm at work today.  Only have to work a 1/2 day as it is Good Friday.  I had to come in and do payroll

By the way, Happy Good Friday to everyone.   

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 06:57:38 AM »

Peggy LOVE LOVE LOVE your avie

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 07:00:29 AM »

Evelyn, I wish I would have shopped around a little when I got my car. I have an Impala and hate it. Unfortunately it is a lease and I have 2 more years. Now if I could just hit the lottery I could just keep it in the garage for the rest of the lease and get the one I really want!

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 07:01:41 AM »

Peggy LOVE LOVE LOVE your avie

Thanks Mary.  Meesa made it.  

Evelyn, I wish I would have shopped around a little when I got my car. I have an Impala and hate it. Unfortunately it is a lease and I have 2 more years. Now if I could just hit the lottery I could just keep it in the garage for the rest of the lease and get the one I really want!

Mary - What car is that?

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 07:49:38 AM »

Glad you're feeling better, Spikee.

Sharon - I really wish I could have gone to the memorial service as well.  There was no way I was going to be able to take off 2 days, however, as I don't get paid when I don't work.  I was very bummed.  I love you BIG MUCH.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx