gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:49:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 371
Total: 371

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 23 :: This is NOT a Debut for Cowards  (Read 204615 times)
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2008, 10:40:42 PM »

I'm so glad Rosie went to see Clay. She always liked him and was really nice to him when he was on "The View" She called him a 'cutie patootie'. LOL

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
KimLar
Clayamateur

« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2008, 06:42:52 AM »

If you go onto Rosie Odonnell site, there is a picture of her and Clay and Rosiee's girfriend front and center. Also if you go into the Ask Rosie part, several people ask her how she like Clay's perfromance. She thought he was Amazing!!  Clapping :bigsmileI am sure there will be more comments later so keep on checking. Maybe let her know how much we appreciate her comments.

Kimlar
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2008, 07:56:44 AM »

BUSY DAY.  LUNCH WITH SOME TEACHER FRIENDS.  COFFEE WITH ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS.  TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH CLAY. 

AND THE LIVINGROOM AND DININGROOM WILL BE DONE SO WORKING ON GETTING THEM BACK TOGETHER TONIGHT.

GOTTA RUN.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2008, 08:05:19 AM »

wvclayfan posted this in the OCD today. Thought I'd bring it over here too:

Bringing this over from CV (via OFC)

From butterflyshine @ OFC:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PSA

As part of UNICEF's Tap Project -- running Sunday, March 16 through Saturday, March 22 -- restaurants will invite their customers to donate a minimum of $1 for the tap water they would normally get for free. It may not seem like a lot, but for every dollar raised, a child will have clean drinking water for 40 days! You really can make a difference.
To find participating restaurants in your area, click here: http://www.tapproject.org/cities/new_york_city (the link is for the participating NYC restaurants)(and here is a link to the other participating cities: http://www.tapproject.org/restaurants/info )
I thought I would post this here b/c fan favorite restaurant-Juniors and other restaurants are participating...so if you are NYC to Spamalot pay a $1.00 for a glass of water and a child will have clean drinking water for 40 days...

this post may travel..

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
ILClaymate
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2008, 08:11:50 AM »

From Ask RO (rosie.com):

kim writes:

OK, who did you like on Idol last night?

missed it
saw clay on broadway
in spamalot
and he was amazing

faith writes:

Saw you at Spamalot tonite Ro, how’d you like Clay Aiken?

HE WAS REALLY REALLY GREAT !!!!!!!!!

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2008, 08:41:23 AM »

GOOD MORNING   I LOVE THAT ROSIE GAVE KUDO'S TO CLAY DON'T REALLY CARE  FOR HER MUCH.THOUGH.

SEEMS LIKE CLAY SHOULD HAVE A LOT MORE CELEBS COMING LIKE THE LADIES IF THE VIEW AND OTHERS.

I JUST SAW A COMMERCIAL FOR RANDY'S NEW CD I THINK CLAY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THAT TO. I COULD BE A LITTLE BIAEST  ROFLMAO  WELL BBL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
claydevotee
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2008, 08:49:46 AM »

OK, I'm going to say it.  Hopefully getting Rosie's "endorsement" will not cause more adverse publicity for Clay. 

Now I'd better go hide.... Paranoid
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2008, 09:07:51 AM »

OK, I'm going to say it.  Hopefully getting Rosie's "endorsement" will not cause more adverse publicity for Clay. 

Now I'd better go hide.... Paranoid

No need to hide, Thea.  I thought the same thing when I read she was there last night.  Don't care for Rosie at all.  Hope she knows when to keep her mouth shut, when it comes to Clay (or anyone else, for that matter). 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2008, 09:43:21 AM »

wvclayfan posted this in the OCD today. Thought I'd bring it over here too:

Thanks, Michelle! I didn't get a chance to post it elsewhere.  Smile

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
claydevotee
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2008, 10:15:46 AM »

No need to hide, Thea.  I thought the same thing when I read she was there last night.  Don't care for Rosie at all.  Hope she knows when to keep her mouth shut, when it comes to Clay (or anyone else, for that matter). 

MICKI!  Huggles
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2008, 10:48:50 AM »

Seems to me an endorsement like that from Rosie will overshadow any negative comments that might arise. She is respected on Broadway. She's hosted the Tony Awards many times and I think she knows a star when she sees one.
Having said that, she does have a big mouth but her affection towards Clay makes me think she'll know when something she's thinking shouldn't be said. JMO

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
claydevotee
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2008, 11:44:59 AM »

Seems to me an endorsement like that from Rosie will overshadow any negative comments that might arise. She is respected on Broadway. She's hosted the Tony Awards many times and I think she knows a star when she sees one.
Having said that, she does have a big mouth but her affection towards Clay makes me think she'll know when something she's thinking shouldn't be said. JMO

I hope you're right, BEV!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2008, 12:00:19 PM »

I hope you're right, too.  I keep remembering her last "endorsement".  She did Clay no favors there! 

MICKI  

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2008, 12:09:13 PM »

I hope you're right, too.  I keep remembering her last "endorsement".  She did Clay no favors there! 
She said she got a phone call from him after that. (My guess is he wanted to "discuss" what she had said.) So, I'm hoping she's learned to keep her thoughts to herself, too.

I would think she has (especially if Clay is a friend of hers), but Rosie seems to be rather an explosive personality. You never know what she'll come out with next.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2008, 12:58:33 PM »

She said she got a phone call from him after that. (My guess is he wanted to "discuss" what she had said.) So, I'm hoping she's learned to keep her thoughts to herself, too.

I would think she has (especially if Clay is a friend of hers), but Rosie seems to be rather an explosive personality. You never know what she'll come out with next.

Exactly!

I just think the whole thing with the photographers was just one big photo op for her.  Tyra, Diane, or Gabrielle didn't have photographers.  They came, saw the show, perhaps went backstage, and left without any attention to themselves.  To me, Rosie  wants everything to be about "Rosie".   JMHO!

MICKI  

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2008, 01:15:33 PM »

JUST GOT BACK FROM GETTING MY NECK CRACKED AND MY BODY MASSAGED GOD I FEEL GOOD, ALSO USED A LARGE VIBRATING MACHINE ON MY BACK. LIFE IS GOOD, ROFLMAO ROFLMAO JUST GLAD IT WASN'T YOUR MASSAGER SUNNY.

IF ROSIE OPENS HER MOUTH SHE WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH O MIGHTY ONE Paranoid

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2008, 02:31:13 PM »

AS LONG AS ROSIE KEEPS HER MOUTH SHUT, IT IS ALL GOOD.  THE PIX ARE FINE.  SHE IS TRYING TO GET INTO THE MEDIA FOR WHATEVER REASON.  TYRA DOESN'T NEED THAT.  NEITHER DOES DIANE SAWYER OR MIKE NICHOLS.    AND I DO LOVE THE WORDS SHE USED.  AMAZING. REALLY, REALLY GREAT.  GOOD STUFF. SHE IS A HUGE FORCE ON BROADWAY.  SEEMS LIKE THAT IS HER THING. 

HOW COME WHEN YOU GET ONE THING DONE TO YOUR HOUSE IT LEADS TO NEEDING MORE?   

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2008, 04:38:22 PM »

JUST GLAD IT WASN'T YOUR MASSAGER SUNNY.
She ain't my massager! Paranoid

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2008, 04:47:51 PM »

Glad to hear good things from Rosie.. She's not high on my list of :CLASSY".I wonder if Clay was really very happy to see her there....

The photographers do seem to have been  QUITE  a  FORTUNATE COINCIDENCE....for her....

But she Does have cred with the Broadway community...So.... shrug

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2008, 04:50:57 PM »

Glad to hear good things from Rosie.. She's not high on my list of :CLASSY".I wonder if Clay was really very happy to see her there....
Ohhh... the plot thickens. Wink

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx