gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:10:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 479
Total: 479

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 23 :: This is NOT a Debut for Cowards  (Read 203391 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2008, 06:20:07 PM »

Glory,

If you go to Hawaii, I'll come over to you! bigsmile

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2008, 07:35:04 PM »

IT IS FREEZING AND STILL RAINING.  UGH.  ISN'T IT MAY YET????

I WILL GO FOR HAWAII.  ANYTIME. 

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN HAIRSPRAY.  I SAW IT HERE IN PHILLY.  I THOUGHT MAYBE IT WAS THAT IT WASN'T ON BROADWAY, BUT I HAVE SEEN LOTS OF SHOWS HERE (LIKE MOMMA MIA AND LION KING) AND THEY WERE WONDERFUL.  SO, I THOUGHT THE MOVIE WOULD BE BETTER THAN THE SHOW.  WRONG.  I JUST DIDN'T LIKE IT. DIDN'T LIKE JOHN TRAVOLTA AT ALL.  THAT SURPRISED ME. 

ANYWAY, I WAS WONDERING---ERIC IDLE IS REWORKING SPAMALOT FOR A MOVIE.  DO YOU THINK THERE IS A CHANCE THAT THEY WOULD ASK CLAY?  COULD IT HAPPEN?   

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2008, 07:44:09 PM »

GWENN I READ THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE THEY COULDN'T FIND A MORE TALENTED GUY TO DO IT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2008, 10:06:38 PM »

There are tons of conflicting posts about things that happened at stage door tonight, but this one stood out for me:

From Can'tDecide at CH

Just a quick drive by because I'm very tired. This was my first and only show and I LOVED IT. I sat in the front row and OMG. OMG. Did I mention I LOVED IT?

Stage door was fun and I'm SO glad he came out. Got my Playbill signed and here's a funny thing I haven't seen reported yet.

While he was signing, Hannah came out in her baseball hat. She didn't stop to sign things, but as she walked by Clay, she grabbed his ass!

lmao

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2008, 05:10:58 AM »

Hannah is a very lucky woman! 

Rumors about the McVargas twits being at the stage door last night.  Story goes that one of them yelled out that she voted for Ruben then something about Charles Grisby, and Clay threw up his hands, said "well, that's the end of that", and went back inside the theatre.   I guess we'll have to wait for the video to know for sure.  If it's true, something really needs to be done about these girls.  They're spoiling it for all the other fans and NJU.  But, I wonder if anything can be done.  It seems like someone from the Woodshed took matter in her own hands. 

Found this at the Woodshed:

CP did a lot more than give the Canadian Death Stare. Cp lost it like Cp has never lost it before. He was almost at the end of the line, a few people away from me and my Rolling Stone. The self centred ignorant asshole girls did it one again. I don't know that they said at first, then they said something to do with Charles Grisby, no idea what, but Clay said "that's it" turned around and went back inside. This is when the dear sweet shy Cp you all know and love lost it. I went right towards these ignorant bitches and let loose. I don't even remember what I said but the F word was appoximately every fourth word. Comments included - you do this all the frell time, you are here every frell night, you are frell always up front, the girl came from frell New Zealand just for this. The only comment I recall get backing - cuz CP was on a roll and was barely giving a breath to let anyone get a word in, anyone the one comment I got back from one of them was "we didn't do anything wrong" and I responded with Ya, well try going on the frell internet and see how many of the frell thousands of people there agree with that frell statement and then I did the Canadian death stare, cuz after all, we Canadian are very polite folk, and I turned around and went back to where I was before I started channeling Satan.

Riff Raff is the only one heard my tirade. She may recall it more precisely. She said one of the security guys was right behind me keeping a close eye - guess he thought

I might physically attack them.

I still cannot believe I did that but I just reacted.

I don'tknow who CP is, but I think I love her.

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2008, 06:38:31 AM »

Hannah is a very lucky woman! 

Rumors about the McVargas twits being at the stage door last night.  Story goes that one of them yelled out that she voted for Ruben then something about Charles Grisby, and Clay threw up his hands, said "well, that's the end of that", and went back inside the theatre.   I guess we'll have to wait for the video to know for sure.  If it's true, something really needs to be done about these girls.  They're spoiling it for all the other fans and NJU.  But, I wonder if anything can be done.  It seems like someone from the Woodshed took matter in her own hands. 

Found this at the Woodshed:

CP did a lot more than give the Canadian Death Stare. Cp lost it like Cp has never lost it before. He was almost at the end of the line, a few people away from me and my Rolling Stone. The self centred ignorant asshole girls did it one again. I don't know that they said at first, then they said something to do with Charles Grisby, no idea what, but Clay said "that's it" turned around and went back inside. This is when the dear sweet shy Cp you all know and love lost it. I went right towards these ignorant bitches and let loose. I don't even remember what I said but the F word was appoximately every fourth word. Comments included - you do this all the frell time, you are here every frell night, you are frell always up front, the girl came from frell New Zealand just for this. The only comment I recall get backing - cuz CP was on a roll and was barely giving a breath to let anyone get a word in, anyone the one comment I got back from one of them was "we didn't do anything wrong" and I responded with Ya, well try going on the frell internet and see how many of the frell thousands of people there agree with that frell statement and then I did the Canadian death stare, cuz after all, we Canadian are very polite folk, and I turned around and went back to where I was before I started channeling Satan.

Riff Raff is the only one heard my tirade. She may recall it more precisely. She said one of the security guys was right behind me keeping a close eye - guess he thought

I might physically attack them.

I still cannot believe I did that but I just reacted.

I don'tknow who CP is, but I think I love her.

MICKI--THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS.  I COULD KISS THIS WOMAN FOR FINALLY SAYING SOMETHING TO THESE IDIOTS.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2008, 06:56:12 AM »

FOR THE "GRAB"---GO TO CV.  P. 288.  POST 4318.  IT IS JUST TOO CUTE.  SHE IS A CLASS ACT.  AND HOT AS HELL.  THERE ISN'T A MAN IN THE THEATER THAT DOESN'T APPRECIATE HER ASSETS.

AND WE CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO APPRECIATE HIS.   blush

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2008, 07:02:25 AM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2008, 07:17:45 AM »

THANKS, MEESA.  I KNOW WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE PIX HERE---BUT PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T REMOVE IT.  IT IS JUST THE BEST.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2008, 07:18:19 AM »

I'm glad someone finally said something to the idiots. The fact that they'd been able to get away with their antics up 'til now no doubt encouraged their "repeat performances."

Good for CP!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2008, 08:52:36 AM »

Well, I watched the video.Clay was at the end of the barricade, there were people after that filling in the space that the other actors usually go through. There was no barricade between Clay and the group at the end of the line, and Jerome was blocking with his body. Clay was signing, laughing, I saw Jerome give him the signal tap to finish. Then someone said something and Clay took in a loud breath, but he left laughing.

So you see, people jumped to conclusions, and THIS TIME these girls did NOT upset Clay. You could see that.

I know that fans etc are supposed to stay behind the barricades. This is to protect CLay. However, when I was there last time, I was the last person at the barricade-there was another one to my side. People gathered THE OTHER SIDE where there was no protection. Jerome will not let Clay go there, he is too vulnerable and folks tend to grab and pull.

Nothing happened that upset Clay- he was joking around. Unfortunately these girls again got the brunt of misplaced anger. They may have said something to him - another report was that they said they voted for Ruben. But it did NOT upset him- he was definitely laughing when he went back inside.

Blown up out of proportion- AGAIN!!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2008, 08:56:23 AM »

It almost seems like reports are made by a few not realizing that there will be video to dispute their claims.

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2008, 09:32:53 AM »

CAN SOMEONE PUT THAT VIDEO IN A SHORTER D/L IS SAYS IT WILL TAKE 40 MINUTES TO D/L THANKS

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2008, 09:53:32 AM »

NEVERMIND I GOT IT.

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2008, 09:56:37 AM »

bigsmile I wish that was my hand.

eta: You know what the best part of that picture is? The grab/pinch doesn't even faze him. Laughing

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2008, 11:35:02 AM »

As if Clay wasn't cute enough... his ahem 'backside  Naughty'... all the more appealing   blush... reminds me of my ex' ...his was perfected from years of competitive ice skating... let's give thanks to hours of 'bottle' dancing!  Clapping

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2008, 01:53:54 PM »

shock

Not Worthy....Hannah.... thanks for that vicarious thrill!  Hope it was as good for you as it was for me!

wiggle

let's give thanks to hours of 'bottle' dancing!

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2008, 02:02:29 PM »

I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THE SCREEN CAP OF CLAY IN THE TOWER.  I MUST HAVE THAT PIC BUT I CANNOT FIND IT.  I THOUGHT I SAVED IT, BUT ALAS, I CANNOT.  ANYONE CAN HELP?  I THINK I WANT TO PRINT IT OUT OR SOMETHING AND HAVE HIM SIGN IT AT THE SD IN APRIL IF I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET CLOSE.  IF NOT, I JUST WANT IT.

SO, JILL, IT WAS GOOD FOR YOU?

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2008, 02:12:10 PM »

SAW THIS AT THE CH.  JUST TOO FUNNY.  NONCLAY RELATED.

GWENN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1TVOXdNkFo

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2008, 02:20:21 PM »

Is this the one you were looking for, Gwenn?

*clickable*

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx