gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:10:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 23 :: This is NOT a Debut for Cowards  (Read 204225 times)
ILClaymate
« on: March 07, 2008, 09:15:07 PM »

Welcome to Critical Mass number 23.  This is the official Clay discussion thread at Claymaniacs.com. 

To that end, please include Clay content in your posts. News, articles, links to pictures, thoughts, opinions or anything that encourages conversation is welcome.  Personal conversation should take place in our community threads. 

Antagonistic or adversarial comments are not allowed. State your opinion then move on. Please also note that you are free to scroll through posts which do not interest you.

An opinion that differs from your own is not a personal attack on you.  A negative opinion is not a personal attack on Clay.

This is a linear style thread, in that several topics may be discussed in this single thread, sometimes all at once.  All rules and guidelines referenced in the Forum Info section apply here.  This is an all ages thread, so please insure content is appropriate.

In order to keep the tone conversational, links to pictures are encouraged but clickable thumbnails may also be posted in moderation.  No post-hoing of pics!!  No full-sized photos will be permitted.

All previous threads will be archived in the "Archives - Critical Mass" forum.

Thanks and have fun!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 10:27:00 PM »

Well lawdy looka here I am the first one to post!!

I heard that there was no stage door tonight as it was raining so hard. Wise move!! I just hope it doesnt rain too much the rest of the weekend, so our out of towners can not only see the NY sights, but also see our fair haired hot rock god. I really really hope he wears it like this for the summer tour, which I just KNOW is going to happen. He is going to be a busy boy again this year!!

I wonder if Clay is disappointed or relieved that he doesnt have to do stage door?? I have checked the times, and it is very rare that he covers the line in more than 5-6 minutes, and it usually runs 3-4 mins. I sure wish I had a tenth of his energy!!

Well my upstairs room is no longer for just storage. I cleaned all the crap stuff out and stacked it in the outer room. My youngest put down a carpet, we moved the day bed (which is twin beds) in, made it comfy, and I charge a nominal fee for sleeping there ( Super Happy!!!)

Tomorrow I have to clean out my pantry. This old body is getting a workout, and its all Meesa's fault!!!

I sure am looking forward to seeing her and Jen next week.

Well, I know you are all nestled all snug in your beds, while visions of ..........er, um........THINGS dance in your head. I know what I want to dance in my  head.

Off to do the news, and then hopefully catch up on the lack of sleep last night-three hours tops!!

Nighty nighty!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 05:46:36 AM »

GOOD RAINY MORNING TO ALL.  HOPE THIS WEATHER COOPERATES.  IT IS A MESS HERE BUT NOT LIKE THOSE OF YOU WITH SNOW.

STAYING IN TODAY.  ATE TOO MUCH LAST NIGHT.  ER IS COMING OVER.   Purple Banana Purple Banana  GOTTA START PREPARING FOR THE PAINTER WHO IS COMING TUESDAY TO PAINT MY LIVINGROOM AND DININGROOM.  NEVER HAD A PROFESSIONAL PAINTER BEFORE.  BARRY ALWAYS DID IT.  BIT. ALAS. IT SEEMS LIKE THOSE DAYS ARE OVER.

OFF TO SEE WHAT IS NEW.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 08:06:39 AM »

NICE NEW THREAD I SEE, MY OLD BOSS WOKE ME UP AT 8 KNOCKING ON MY DOOR SHE GOT CALLED INTO WORK AND THEN THEY CALLED BACK FOR HER NOT TO COME.SHE WAS ON HER WAY IN SO SHE TOOK ME OUT FOR BREKFAST.YUM

I LOVE CLAY THIS MORNING. Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 08:13:02 AM »

I LOVE CLAY THIS MORNING. Laughing

ONLY THIS MORNING????????

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 10:08:35 AM »

I am hoping to see Clay on AI Rewind today... but the station I get it on has not been consistent!!! 

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 12:08:13 PM »

I LOVE CLAY THIS AFTERNOON TO.  Laughing

QUIET ALL OVER THE BOARDS TODAY,CLAM BEFORE THE STORM. HUH. Paranoid

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 01:28:49 PM »

MAYBE, GLORY.  MAYBE SOME KIND OF OH--FFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT THIS WEEK.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 01:59:03 PM »

Looking for some Clay news... The SD must be taking place now.. Maybe not..too much rain...

Oh well...POOR SUBSTITUTE... I'm going to see "THE IRISH ROVERS' in concert tonight!!!    Clapping bigsmile

Don't JUDGE ME!!!.....

... I can't wait around for CLAY, FOREVER... bigsmile

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 03:28:19 PM »

Is tonight the night clocks "Spring Forward"?

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 03:39:07 PM »

YES.  MY LUNATIC HUSBAND HAS ALREADY CHANGED SOME OF THE CLOCKS, SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TIME IT REALLY IS.   

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 03:45:19 PM »

I LOVE CLAY THIS AFTERNOON TO.  Laughing
The question is... who will you be lovin' tonight? Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2008, 03:47:12 PM »

YES.  MY LUNATIC HUSBAND HAS ALREADY CHANGED SOME OF THE CLOCKS, SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TIME IT REALLY IS.   

Sorry, Gwenn.

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 04:17:56 PM »

I LOVE CLAY TONIGHT Laughing

I ONLY HAVE ONE CLOCK IN MY HOUSE I WILL CHANGE IT AFTER MY COMPUTER CHANGES IT CONFUZZLES ME. Laughing GWENN DOEN'T MATTER TO MAH WHAT TIME IT IS.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2008, 04:20:28 PM »

I better change my clocks tonight. Don't want to be late for Sunday School! Especially since I'm the teacher.  Laughing

Just watched AI Rewind. Simon was an idiot as usual.  hypnotic

Back to packing. I had to stop and watch the KU game and AI Rewind.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2008, 05:11:06 PM »

THE WEATHER IS SOOO CRAPPY THAT I AM GLAD CLAY DIDN'T DO THE SD.  WHILE WE WERE EATING DINNER, IT SOUNDED LIKE A HURRICANE OUTSIDE.  I KIND OF FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WALKING AROUND NYC TONIGHT.  YUCKY. 

GONNA WATCH "HAIRSPRAY" WITH BARRY.  IT FEELS LIKE SUNDAY.  I HATE THIS WEATHER.  LIKE LOTS.  (tmcha)

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 05:55:10 PM »

GWENN WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT. I NEED TO MOVE BY SUNNY,SHE WOULD LOVE THAT. Paranoid

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 06:00:15 PM »

It rained all day - and I do mean all day - yesterday, today we had no rain but had wind gusts up to 53mph, and tonight we're supposed to have a low of 28 .   

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2008, 06:02:41 PM »

GWENN WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT. I NEED TO MOVE BY SUNNY,SHE WOULD LOVE THAT. Paranoid
Come on over, Glory! bigsmile

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »

SUNNY I AM LOOKING FOR WARMTH AFTER MOONYS POST I MAY MOVE TO HAWII, BOTH MY KIDS WANT ME BY THEM BUT K.C COLDER THAN HERE, AND KY IS NOT MUCH BETTER. FLORDIA SOUNDS GOOD TO ME AT THE MOMENT.

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx