gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:37:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 487
Total: 487

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK February 15  (Read 1784 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: February 15, 2008, 01:57:34 PM »

MY GOODNESS!! NO NEWS?? HERE IS A LITTLE....
PEOPLE MAGAZINE

*edited to make clickable - c

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 01:58:28 PM »

FROM THE OBSERVER:

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 02:00:53 PM »

RECAP FROM LAST NIGHT'S SPAMALOT WITH PERMISSION OF BUTTERFLYSHINE:

Hey all back from the play...yes there are pictures and while i am processing them, i thought i would do a recap.

Clay was on fire tonight. I haven't seen the show for 3 weeks and i thought he was superb 3 weeks ago, his comfort level has grown exponentially....

His dancing especially seems more effortless, more like he is comfortable with the steps and isn't thinking so hard.

His opening scene talking about the coconuts...just love it...it is so hysterical...

And then when he collects the dead again, very funny and well played..

And when he becomes Sir Robin and sings the idol of the ages...it is just so thrilling...and the guy in front of me laughed and laughed at that line...

His interaction with dancers in the Camelot/Spamalot is a joy to watch. I wasn't close enough to hear his banter, but he has ogling down to a t....

slo mo horse...dear God, it should come with it's own warning...

drunken guard...the lady beside me, a nju, laughed and laughed at this as did the rest of the audience....

Clay's solo...wow, i was so blown away by his presence and command of the stage...his dancing especially the bottle dance is no longer tentative, but he attacks it with fervor...it was a beautiful thing to behold...

Brother Maynard...just so silly....

The coconut horse clip clopping remains a personal favorite...it is just something that makes me smile.

Hannah...wow she is so impressive...she just blows me away...she still sang the Britney line...i do expect it to change...

Patsy...one of my favorites...i love him...

Tom Deckman and his many characters the man is simply amazing...

Sir Lancelot...i love him, he is so talented...

The King he plays the straight man so well....

The peasant tonight was an older gentleman and he couldn't have been more cute on stage...just adorable...

Nights of Ni--did the rehab thing and it was hysterical...

Clay seemed very well accepted....

The NJU sitting beside me said Clay did quite well...he wasn't the lead, but she enjoyed him, and thought his voice was wonderful....

I really enjoyed watching the play a 2nd time, i picked up on the many nuances, i missed the first time.

Clay appears to be having the time of his life....

Stage door...it was a bit quiet...no look goods...his valentine song from last year was sung to him....he seemed in good spirits, if a bit rushed... My pictures have him very solemn...not sure you can gage by that b/c i was missing a lot of shots due to someones head and arm....

Waited for Hannah tonight, she couldn't be more lovely.

And Chris S. as always is very personable...he is leaving March 23, and he is not sure who will be replacing him...he will be in Shrek....

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 02:03:40 PM »

FROM SPAMALOT LAST NIGHT:

ILClaymate
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 02:11:18 PM »

Marilyn ~ thanks so much!!  I hadn't noticed that it wasn't started this morning.  Huggles
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 02:25:55 PM »

Thanks for the news Marilyn!!!!!!

Had not had time until the end of the day to get in here, great pics from last night!!!!!!!

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx