gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:14:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 238
Total: 238

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #33 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 234153 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2008, 03:34:28 PM »

Hope you all noticed in the first picture that Philly posted, that she's in the bottom left hand corner with the devil in her eyes Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2008, 04:13:08 PM »

My it is awfully quiet here today!!!!!!!!!   wave dear SHARON!!!!!!!!  I swear I seem to have to fight to stay awake anymore, my eyes get so tired.  Time for spring!!!!!!!!   Laughing 

Was just over to Evelyn's birthday thread and she has gotten so many wonderful birthday wishes already.  She is indeed a lovely lady!..

We are missing a bunch of people it seems.  Lets see Mary should be near Knoxville, TN about now and sure hope she didn't run into any rough weather they have predicted, BARB is gone, BETH is gone and our DEBIi I am sure is resting at home.  I imagine KAREN is spending time with her family, BRENDA is spending time with her son, MARILYN is gone, EVELYN is working at the pizza shop tonight. 

Okay CAROLYN, SPIKEE, CINDY, ANITA, CHRISIE, ANN, BECKY, KIM, JEANNE, BOZENA what are you all doing????????

I just finished supper I had beef stew for supper with a nice loaf of crusty French bread, a nice green/cucumber/tomato salad with blue cheese sprinkled on it and a nice glass of Merlot wine.  Now I am ready for some one to roll me into bed!!!  What a shame to get as lazy as I am. 

THEA, I know just how you feel doing a couple of things and being exhausted, it is horrible.  Hopefully we will both feel better in the spring or who is going to do all the weeding???

SHARON, Hope you got some rest today, I know you have tons to do and it is hard for you to take a minute to rest.  My thoughts are with you , Al and Woody!!! 

I am headed to the shower and hope it wakes me up some. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2008, 04:29:29 PM »

Shirley, I need to tell you that on quiet days in the thread like today, I can almost always count on you to be here, you will never know how great it is to see your posts, what a trooper Clapping Have I told you lately Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2008, 04:36:14 PM »

I hate this weather.

And I think Grandma may be getting the flu. *sigh*

I've been amusing myself by making more DVDs. Other than going off the computer to watch the KU/Colorado game, I've been burning most of the day. I have all the summer tour minus Columbus on DVD. I've started the CITH tour and also some other special projects.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2008, 04:37:42 PM »

Thank you Miss SHARON.  Couldn't let a day pass with out talking to my girls even though they aren't around!   Laughing  Just took a steaming hot shower, gads it felt good, got some lotion and Red Door body powder on and of course the flannel PJ's and now I am going to go jump in the middle of my king size bed and look at some books I got in the mail today.  Sleep well Sharon.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2008, 04:54:53 PM »

Sleep well my Shirley Huggles Baby Dust

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2008, 05:01:48 PM »

And I too will go up to read the paper and see how my guy is Huggles Baby Dust

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2008, 05:07:27 PM »

Hello...checking in from la la land...I tell you I'm getting pretty used to this la la land stuff...at least this time i remember leaving the hospital and going home!!!!! Laughing

well the tumor did not shrink enought to make it removable at this time.  the dr told my daughter and hubby that it is not like incasing the artery only leaning up against it...he told them I am to young( I like this guy) to not to try to shrink it even more...so I guess it's another round of chemo to try and do that...I will find out more on tuesday when I see the oncologist...this is not the best news but not the worst either ..so I'm calling it positive...just ;one more speed bump in the road I guess...and with all the prayers coming my way I know it's going to get to the point of removal....

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts....
love to all
debi
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2008, 05:10:52 PM »

debi Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
claydevotee
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »

DEBI!!!!   Big Hug! Big Hug!  (I promise these are very light, gentle hugs because you're probably still sore).  Oh well, it's very good news that the tumor shrank somewhat.  That is truly a positive step, my friend.   It does stink that you might have to go through another round of chemo/radiation, but as the Dr. mentioned, you are a young woman and have been very healthy until all of this tumor business started up.  Just know that we're with you every step of the way, my friend!   Huggles

I swear I seem to have to fight to stay awake anymore, my eyes get so tired.  Time for spring!!!!!!!!    

SHIRLEY, you mentioned not being able to stay awake as well as getting exhausted after small trips and tasks.  I think the common thread in all of this is the lack of fresh air and sunshine (of course, I realize that we have our respective health issues, as well).  I am optimistic that come spring, when we see the tulips peeking out of the ground and the annuals showing up at the Home Depot we'll start feeling more alive once again.  Let's think positive!!!!    Huggles

PHILLY, those are great pictures you took at the stage door.  Mr. Philly is a sweetheart for taking them for you!  I was kind of tongue-tied, as well, when Clay came to sign my playbill (Phil got the autograph on the poster!).  All of my clever little comebacks just flew out the window when I saw him!!!  Laughing

MEESA, sorry Grandma seems to be coming down with the flu now.  Sigh, that's all she needs as she prepares to start up chemo again.  However, I AM MOST WORRIED ABOUT YOU, sweetie.  Please eat properly (I'm sounding like Shirley, eh?  Wink), drink lots of juices/water and get some extra sleep this weekend, OK?   Huggles

SHARON, I'm glad you're cuddling up with your honey Al this evening.  This cold weather is very conducive for just snuggling in bed with the cats, dogs and a sweetheart!  Huggles

I'm going to clean up the kitchen now.  The lamb was good, although I overcooked it a bit.  I hadn't thawed it out completely, so I had to cook it longer to be sure it wasn't raw.    But it will make good sandwiches for tomorrow evening!!!

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2008, 05:28:43 PM »

Thanks Meesa...and this is for you and grandma too!!!! Huggles Huggles

thea...I'm ok....not sore ....not even my throat....can't believe it!!!! just a little tired...sooo hug big it's ok!!!!! another round a chemo...maybe I will need those head coverings you sent me Paranoid..at least if I do I'll be styling!!!!!!!!! oh and the lamb sounds good...that is something I never cook....hmmm maybe i need to try it!!!

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2008, 06:00:21 PM »

Just poppin in...been TRYIN to finish this commission for a pal...

Waukegan...

Plus runnin Joey around & stuff. Kinda pooped here but wanted to check in!
WHEW. I'm already ready for bed! Whadda WIMP! lmao

claydevotee
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2008, 06:46:19 PM »

KIM, I forgot to congratulate you on having your Clay drawing autographed by His Royal Hotness  himself!  Do I understand correctly that this will be an auction item for the BAF?  wow Clapping  Huggles

And this brings back great memories from Waukegan for several of us Midwestern Claymaniacs!!!  bigsmile

DEBI, first of all, I hope you won't end up needing the head coverings I sent you.  But if you do....both the black and denim blue "hats" with the loops work well with scarves pulled through the loops.  You can then coordinate the hat with the outfit you're wearing that day.  Just buy a few oblong scarves at Walmart or Target that match some outfits,  pull them through the loops, and YES!  you will be "styling"!  Huggles

I'm watching "America's Most Wanted" this evening because they're spotlighting the Lane Bryant murders in a town very close to where I used to live.  What a cowardly good-for-nothing that guy was to kill 5 innocent women. 

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2008, 06:54:19 PM »

Just got back from the pizza shop.

Debi - You know we are all praying for you. Just keep thinking positive thoughts.

Thea - Your lamb sounded good. I think it is something I would like. Now quit saying "yes" to everyone and get some rest. You try to do too much.

Shirley - I'm going to do what you just did. Shower and read a book.

Philly - love those pictures of Clay.

Sharon - Give your guys a hug from me.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
claydevotee
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2008, 07:02:24 PM »

Thea - Your lamb sounded good. I think it is something I would like. Now quit saying "yes" to everyone and get some rest. You try to do too much.

EVELYN, our BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!    The lamb actually was good, although it was cooked a bit more than I prefer.  Hmmmm, maybe we can roast a lamb for our next RTM get-together????!!!!  lmao lmao

And yes, I will take your advice and stop saying "yes" to everybody, O Wise and Wonderful One!  Huggles Not Worthy
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »

RY
I will take you up on celebrating my birthday next year.
I spent another day in the ER. hubby was in so much pain that he could not wait for his Dr. on Monday. He just wanted to be out of pain. So they are operating in the morning.

i am determined to attend a get together this year or next. depends.

DEBI
Thanks for all the memories of Sterling Heights. Will steall all of the pictures.

THEA
Would'nt it be nice if we could clone ourselves.
I find it impossible to do all of the things that I should be doing. My art is really suffering lately, and that is something I do not like.

JOEMAMMA
When a museum adds work to their collection, it does not mean that it can be seen all the time. Museums have hundreds of peices of art stored. When they want to have a print show, THEN they look through their collection of prints. or watercolors or whatever. Maybe they might have a show of prints every five years. so just having my work in a museum collection , or University collection is nice and i love it, but it is still not seen by the public all the time. Not unless you are Rubens or Monet or someone like that. But thanks for the compliment.

ANd congratjualtions on your Clay signing.  Clapping

ANyone know where in Florida that Barbara is visiting??????

SHARON
Thanks!!!!!!! And I bet everyone wishes they could be like you, me included.

gotta go, it has been a rough two days.

Luv
JEANNE/JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2008, 07:46:24 PM »

I just tried to warm up a banana nut muffin in the microwave and it caught on fire.

Hmmm............smoky. ROFLMAO

And you people want me to COOK? lmao Like with a stove or oven or something!??

Anyone care for a smoked muffin? Paranoid

Isn't Barbara in Lauderdale? I thought she said that...but I got no remember cells left.

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2008, 08:05:43 PM »

Kim,
smoked muffin????? doesn't sound to good....now smoked fish....mmmmm do you know how to smoke that??? Wink

love the new drawing!!!!!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2008, 08:13:57 PM »

Smoked fish Debi? I bet I can do that! Purple Banana
How many minutes in the microwave? Like 10? lmao
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2008, 08:30:53 PM »

Brrrrrr It's cold in this computer room...I think I'm gonna go get jammies on and a nice warm blanket!!!!!

good night all

Kim...not sure about the mirco and fish equalling smoked fish!!!!!!!!!!! but hey its worth a try!

Huggles to all
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx