gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:58:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 208
Total: 208

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #33 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 234088 times)
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #2000 on: March 20, 2008, 05:24:58 PM »

Sharon - Glad to see you pop in tonight.  Relax and enjoy some good memories tonight.

Peggy, I hope you are getting some rest. That's one way to take Jaimie's mind off her problems - you are so clever! Honestly, I know you will have a beautiful new grandchild when the time is right. In the meantime, perhaps you shouldn't visit in too many hospitals. Thanks so much for keeping us up to date on Debi.

Brenda - I never had an episode this bad before.  It had to be a combination of everything.   blush

I had to stop in to see if anyone made it home from Canada yet.  Thanks for your recap.  I really should have gone.  Maybe I wouldn't have scared so many people.  Dick has hardly let me out of his site.  

Evelyn - wave  I'm doing fine.  I'm going to go to bed soon.  I have to work a 1/2 day tomorrow.  

Chrisie - I see you just posted.  Huggles  Glad to see you are home safe and sound. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
claydevotee
« Reply #2001 on: March 20, 2008, 05:25:55 PM »

Thanks everybody for your love and support.  Right now I feel like I've just been hit by a Mack truck.  I don't know how I'm going to be strong through all of this, but I guess I have no choice.  You're so right, SHIRLEY  Huggles , of course my mother is terrified that she has cancer.  I guess because I've been through it myself I tend to look at it all a bit more clinically than somebody who hasn't experienced the "process" step-by-step.  If I sound hard-hearted, please don't judge me.  It's just that I've been taking care of my mother in so many ways since I was a little girl, while she has never really taken care of me.  I have to once again come face to face with this and it's really tough to swallow right now because frankly, I'm in a very weak physical and emotional state this past month or so.

And EVELYN, I know I have to be the strong one, and I promise you I will.   Huggles

I'm sorry, guys, I'm just not as strong as some others who are going through tough times.  Just give me a couple of days to sort this all out and I'll be a little more "giving" to others, OK?

Thanks for your love and prayers.

Thea
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #2002 on: March 20, 2008, 05:26:19 PM »

OK - so half my post got left off. So here goes

the price of flour went from $1o.oo per 50 lb. bag to $32.00 per bag and it is still rising. Don't know how long the pizza shop will be able to hold their prices.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
claydevotee
« Reply #2003 on: March 20, 2008, 05:31:26 PM »

OK - so half my post got left off. So here goes

the price of flour went from $1o.oo per 50 lb. bag to $32.00 per bag and it is still rising. Don't know how long the pizza shop will be able to hold their prices.

Wow, EVELYN!  I think the customer's will still be willing to pay higher prices for some of Matt's delicious pizza.  I know I would!!

PEGGY, feel better sweetie.  Yup, I understand about the needles.  I'm still very squeamish about them and I can never watch when I'm having blood drawn or whatever. 

SHARON, this is one night I'm ordering you to have a stiff drink before you go to bed so you can finally get some sleep.

SHIRLEY, I know you have many burdens right now.  I continue to pray for you.

DEBI, I hope you are feeling better today and hopefully are out of ICU.

CINDY, time to unpack!

Now I'm going to go do dishes then go to bed.  I'm glad that tomorrow Phil and I will be doing some volunteer work for our church.  It will take my mind off my own problems at least for a while.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2004 on: March 20, 2008, 05:37:30 PM »

SHARON, this is one night I'm ordering you to have a stiff drink before you go to bed so you can finally get some sleep.

OK bigsmile  Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2005 on: March 20, 2008, 05:40:10 PM »

Sharon  pouncy

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2006 on: March 20, 2008, 05:49:37 PM »

Sharon  pouncy

Hey Beth, when do you color Easter eggs with Nathan and Diana??? dye easter egg dye easter egg

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2007 on: March 20, 2008, 05:52:03 PM »

Sharon  pouncy

Hey Beth, when do you color Easter eggs with Nathan and Diana??? dye easter egg dye easter egg

tomorrow.  the kids are beyond excited. 

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2008 on: March 20, 2008, 05:52:44 PM »

Have I told you what Diana wants her birthday cake to be?

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2009 on: March 20, 2008, 05:53:59 PM »

Sharon  pouncy

tomorrow.  the kids are beyond excited. 

We used to help our nephews many years ago, what fun!!! It's been many moons since I've colored eggs Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2010 on: March 20, 2008, 05:54:37 PM »

No!

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2011 on: March 20, 2008, 05:56:31 PM »

No!

Her birthday is really March 27th, and since it's so close to Easter, I told my mom that it would make more sense to celebrate her birthday on Easter Sunday.  So, for dessert, we are having a High School Musical birthday cake.  Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2012 on: March 20, 2008, 06:01:12 PM »

No!

Her birthday is really March 27th, and since it's so close to Easter, I told my mom that it would make more sense to celebrate her birthday on Easter Sunday.  So, for dessert, we are having a High School Musical birthday cake.  Laughing

Does it dance and sing ??? Laughing

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2013 on: March 20, 2008, 06:04:54 PM »

No!

Does it dance and sing ??? Laughing

Thank goodness, no.  But that would be pretty cool, though!  Laughing ( Music We're All In This Together!  MusicLaughing

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #2014 on: March 20, 2008, 06:14:03 PM »

Beth, my Tori want a HSM cake too or Hannan Montana.. either one will be just fine and she wants a Hanna Montana tooth tunes toothbrush as well, but they are always sold out 

Spikee, how you feeling... sorry, but you had me laughing with your story. But I truly hope you are feeling OK. I'm glad that Jamie is well too. Tough times  Huggles Huggles

Mary, are you home yet ?? Marilyn, where are you ??

Brenda, no worries about competing with the truckers  Laughing I love you guys and I was just glad to be spending time with you all and  listening to you all snore Huggles  ROFLMAO

Sharon, I agree with Spikee, get a nice stiff one  Paranoid and get some rest !!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2015 on: March 20, 2008, 06:17:58 PM »

We should be getting a new house soon  Purple Banana

Ok, anyone else watching LOST and really feeling LOST ????  I sure am  hypnotic hypnotic

UNCONDITIONAL
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2016 on: March 20, 2008, 06:19:16 PM »

Oh and Sharon, can you send me Mary's e-mail address so I can send her info on the purse supply lady my friend uses please.

UNCONDITIONAL
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2017 on: March 20, 2008, 06:22:22 PM »

Chrisie, My mom doesn't know it yet, but Diana has informed me that she would like HSM hats, plates,  and napkins for dessert as well  Laughing

Sorry, I haven't been watching LOST. 

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #2018 on: March 20, 2008, 06:26:13 PM »

Hello all. I got home around 3 but then went out shopping to get the rest of what I needed for Easter dinner here, had dinner and watched a DVD I got in the mail, laughed till I cried more times than I can count and now I am going to go soak in my tub and call it a night. See ya all in the morning.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2019 on: March 20, 2008, 06:27:31 PM »

Chrisie, My mom doesn't know it yet, but Diana has informed me that she would like HSM hats, plates,  and napkins for dessert as well  Laughing

Sorry, I haven't been watching LOST. 

I'm sure the Easter bunny would love HSM !!! Laughing

Mary, glad to see you are home safe and sound  Huggles Huggles Huggles

UNCONDITIONAL
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx