gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:52:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 464
Total: 464

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #33 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 232938 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 05:37:29 PM »

Oh I'm pooped tonight, just can't muster up the energy to do anything.  Saw Woody this afternoon just briefly for a snack, after the Dr. came to see Al.  We are doing some bloodwork just because, want to see if there's anything to help the weakness in his legs, or I don't think he'll be getting up to do anything that much longer.  Just being in bed so much I'm sure has weakened the leg muscles, but he just doesn't have the energy these days for much, gee sounds like we're both lacking energy today Paranoid
I took Woody a caramel ice cream sundae, a cruller donut and coffee this afternoon, should have seen him wolf that down Laughing, we watched a dog show for an hour together, just admiring all the beautiful dogs, and we both decided we liked the golden for "Best in Show" but another dog won.
I'm having breakfast with some good friends tomorrow, we meet a few times a year to stay in touch and tomorrow is the day there's never a lack of chatter let me tell you Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »

Night all, Cindy when are you home????? Spikee, where are you?????? Anita, where are you?????

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 06:17:51 PM »

Sharon...don't go...look...I dont' think that I posted some of these before!!!!

good times, good friends, and happy memories

MORE TO COME

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2008, 06:24:46 PM »

And  now for some probably unseen before photos from K-Zoo

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 06:26:28 PM »

Ok...now look who is talking to herself.....I'm done got no more photos to add to our new house....and seem I'm all alone...so catch you all later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 06:45:51 PM »

ALL YOU SWEETHEARTS!!!!! Huggles

I AM OVERWHELMED BY THE WONDERFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD,
 THANKS THEA, YOU WERE SO THOUGHTFUL TO START IT.  Smile

IT WAS SO TIMELY AND I REALLY NEEDED THAT TONIGHT ESPECIALLY.!!!!!!!!!!!!
TODAY MY HUBBY DID NOT FEEL TOO WELL, SO I WENT TO THE STUDIO.
 MY SON WAS GOING TO TAKE ME TO LUNCH FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND THEN TONIGHT WE THREE HAD RESERVATIONS IN A VERY CUTE RESTAURANT. MY SON HAD PLANNED FOR A CAKE AND ALL THE TRIMMINGS.

JUST BEFORE MY SON AND I LEFT FOR LUNCH, MY HUSBAND CALLED (forgot i was typing in caps) and he was in great pain so i drove home and he could hardly walk and was doubling over, went to the emergency and that was about noon.
 After a long wait he was diagnosed with huge kidney stones.
 THey, for some reason did not have their urologist handy and so was told to call his Dr. on MondAY and then go to a reccommended urologyst.
 We left at 6.30 . So my birthday was spent in the waiting room at the hospital.  

Hubby is now in bed with some pain medication. I had ritz crackers and peanut butter for dinner, hah!!! At least I did not have to cook, rather have crackers. I guess if I were single , I would be rail thin.

My son is so sweet, in our rush to get hubby to the emergency room, we left all our doors unlocked.
 When we finally got home. , my son had been here and left me my birthday present.
 A gorgeous blouse and jacket combo. I will wear it to our next concert.

But to find all of the wonderful birthday posts, really made my birthday,!!!!!!!!!!
 i had to cry a little as I was feeling pretty down.

I LOVE ALL YOU SISTERS!!!!!
  Only wish i could travel a little more and attend the get togethers.
 Maybe next year. Anyway, I am still overwhelmed.
 Now to go to the OCD because they also posted for my Birthday.

Today at the hospital, I felt all my years and then some.
 Now that I have read your greetings , you just shaved about 30 years from my age.
LOVE YOU Huggles Huggles Huggles

Jeanne/Jan

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Anita
SuperFan

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 06:48:40 PM »

Night all, Cindy when are you home????? Spikee, where are you?????? Anita, where are you?????
wave Hi sweet ladies, I am usually here every few days.  Just find the slow computer more frustrating than I can express.
  I love all of you and expect to have my cable back sooooon. Clapping (poverty sucks)
Happy Birthday Jan 

I Believe -  Our background and  circumstances may influence who we are,but we are responsible for who we become
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2008, 07:11:04 PM »

Hi Everybody  wave

Wasn't sure if I posted this before, so please forgive me if I did...

I'm leaving tomorrow with a girlfriend of mine to visit our other girlfriend in Illinois.  We are staying at her house until Tuesday and coming home Tuesday night.   I am so excited.  I only get to see them once a year.  We all met when we were 19 and working at Bill Knapp's (anyone remember that place?  Wink).  We've been friends ever since.

Everyone say a prayer for good travelling weather.  I do NOT want to get stuck in that same crappy weather that Dave had to drive in earlier in the week  .   

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »

I'm late, I'm late,
For a very important date,
No time to say hello, goodbye,
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jeanne!!!!!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2008, 05:03:39 AM »

I'm late too, but what else is new. I am always late.
Jan, what a bummer of a birthday Huggles Poor hubby, kidney stones HURT!!!!!!!!! Next year we will have to have a party for you. I will make you a cake, maybe we can get Clay to pop out of it. Ya think????? Anyways, Happy Belated Birthday.
Evelyn, I will be gone for your day so let me say Happy Birthday to you bow. For once I will be early.  Huggles
I am leaving in about an hour. We are staying the night in Knoxville, Tenn. right in  the Smokies. I am sure it will be beautiful. And then in the morning we will head to Charleston, SC for 2 days. We will get to Hilton Head, SC on Tuesday, sometime. On Thursday they are having a family day on base and we get to spend 5 hours with Brandon, I am crying already, and Friday is the graduation. We will head out on Friday and drive till we are tired, stop and go the rest of the way on Saturday. We are having Christmas for Bran on Sunday. It will be so nice to have him home but horrible to know he will be going back in 10 days. But at least we will be able to talk to him then.
Gotta go, shower and get dressed. Love to you all, see ya all Sunday! Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2008, 05:21:14 AM »

Good morning everybody  wave

Evelyn, I just wanted to stop in and wish you a happy happy birthday on Sunday  Huggles.  I know that you do NOT want to celebrate your birthday, but enjoy the day however you decide  Huggles.

-Beth 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2008, 06:32:03 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2008, 06:44:33 AM »

I just finished making a birthday thread for Evelyn.  Her birthday is tomorrow but I thought I would start it today as she deserves to celebrate for two days.  So many people are gone on Sunday and didn't want anyone to miss her birthday but for some reason I can't open the thread now.  Will someone please go and try and post on it to see if it is working or if I have to do it over again.

Also prayers for Debi this morning as she undergoes her test to see if the tumor has shrunk in size so she can have surgery.  I will be holding her hand today for sure!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2008, 07:53:52 AM »

I tell you , you gals sure don't listen too well.

Shirley - How come you are starting a birthday thread? Heck, I don't need one!!!! All joking aside, I'm very, very glad that God has given me good health so that I can continue, even at my advanced years to do all the things I love to do.

Mary and Beth - thank you so much for the birthday wish. I'll be going out to dinner with my daughter, son and grandson. With Matt working the pizza shop, it is rare anymore for all of us to get together, so I know I'll enjoy the day.

I have a cleaning women in today. She does my heavier cleaner in the house. So it will be nice to see the house looking spic and span today.

Well, I'm going to leave, got some work in the kitchen to do.  Then , of course, tonight I work at the pizza shop.

Talk to you all later, hugs to all - the cookie lady (one of many that we have on this thread) - Evelyn

(Everytime I say cooklady - I remember Sterling Heights and the sign I put on our motel door. ) That was hilarious. 

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2008, 08:41:25 AM »

Okay I was just over to the birthday thread and I see it is now working okay.  Thanks Thea and Prissy for posting there.     Huggles

Well seeing I was so busy this morning I didn't get to make you breakfast we will have brunch!!!!!!!

I have chilled glasses of mimosa's on the table!!!!!!!!!  Cafe mocha's, a variety of teas and juices.  I have crisp bacon, sliced red tomatoes and crispy green lettuce to make bacon lettuce tomato sandwiches.  I have a beautiful dish of quiche Lorraine,  also some warm cherry blitzes with a dash of powdered sugar on them .  A huge dish of cut up fruit, thinly sliced apples, seedless green grapes, whole strawberries, blueberries and chunks of fresh pineapple. 

Enjoy my sweets and know I love you all!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2008, 10:53:27 AM »

Please help me, I'm eating all the breakfast for lunch Laughing Shirley, the quiche is wonderful, and the cherry blintz my favorite fruit!!!! Wink
Debi, praying for GOOD NEWS today for you, please all say a prayer for Debi today, she needs our prayers Huggles
Carolyn, you are so good at prayer, could you write one for us please Huggles

Everyone have a mimosa~~~~~ or I may drink them all bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2008, 12:30:49 PM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

Ding Dang it that's  Flame hot explode big fan

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2008, 01:54:50 PM »

Debi, forgot to say how much I liked the pictures you posted, since we missed Kazoo, it was great to see you all in great form!!!!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2008, 02:09:36 PM »

THE SECRET STASH FAIRY FLUTTERS AROUND....

SORRY, I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND MUCH LATELY BUT I WAS A LITTLE BUSY THIS WEEK..

MR. PHILLY SURPRISED ME WITH SPAMALOT TICKETS FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY, WELL SOMETHING HAPPEN AND I GOT SILENT VIDEO TO PROVE IT... Laughing

OKAY, I HAVE THE SILENT CLACK FOR YOUR PERUSAL I PUT IN MY PHOTOBUCKET..

NOW, I NEED TO SET THIS UP FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND..  THE ONE THING I BROUGHT UP FOR ME TO GET SIGN WAS A CANDLE THAT BECKY FROM THE RED THONGERS MADE FOR ME AS A GIFT WITH THE PIC OF MY MEET AND GREET.  NOW, I HAD WHITE GLOVES AND THE WHITE CANDLE IN MY RIGHT HAND AND MY PLAYBILL IN MY LEFT HAND. IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL SEE MY CANDLE BOBBING UP AND DOWN...AND THEN I FROZE WHEN HE GOT TO ME AND YOU'LL SEE HIM SAYING."YOU GOTTA GIVE ME SOMETHING HONEY....TO SIGN..."

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT...

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF THAT NIGHT TOO!

LOVE YA

PHILLY

claydevotee
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2008, 02:45:12 PM »

Hi Dear RTM Sisters,

Just checking in for a minute.  Happily the sun is shining today.  My big excitement for the day was taking the car to the car wash!    But now I'm exhausted again...to exhausted to do the grocery shopping I needed to do today.  'Seems it doesn't take much to wear me out these days.  Phil is convinced that it is stress that's making me so tired all the time.   I don't know when I'm going to finally learn to say "no" to people.  I just want to be involved in so many activities and with  so many people, but I pay a huge price for it everytime I add another thing to my schedule.  Someday I'll learn my limitations.  OK, enough complaining for now.  Thanks for listening. 

I am hoping and praying that DEBI has good results from her biopsy.  Is she planning to contact anybody here on the RTM?  I think we're all very anxious to hear the results ASAP.

BARBARA called me last night from Florida!     She sounded so happy and relaxed, but frustrated that she has no internet access where she is staying.  She hopes to sneak out to an internet cafe one of these days, since she did bring her new laptop along!!!

Off to get a couple of zzz's.  I put a small leg of lamb with Greek-style roasted potatoes in the oven about an hour ago.  It's starting to smell soooo good.  I don't know what got into me, but the past few days I've been craving lamb.  I had a leg of lamb in the freezer, so I took it out yesterday to thaw.  It was still a little frozen inside when I put it into the oven, but I'm hoping it will cook well.

Now for those zzzz's I mentioned.........
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx