gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:18:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 408
Total: 408

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #33 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 234172 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2008, 06:22:20 PM »

Spikee, don't tell Beth about the chili fest she'll wish it was her ROFLMAO ROFLMAO lmao bigsmile

where's Becky?????

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2008, 06:26:35 PM »

Good night ladies Baby Dust see you all tomorrow wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2008, 06:32:16 PM »

Spikee, don't tell Beth about the chili fest she'll wish it was her ROFLMAO ROFLMAO lmao bigsmile

where's Becky?????

Mum's the word.   

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2008, 06:57:17 PM »

Dancing With The Stars 2008

Marlie Matlin
Penn Jillette
Marissa Jaret
Adam Carolla
Kristi Yamaguchi
Christian De La Fuente
Monica Seles
Mario
Steven Guttenberg
Jason Taylor
Shannon Elizabeth
Priscilla Presley
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2008, 07:04:12 PM »

wave  everyone!!!!!

I've jumped in here a couple of times and had to run. I love my granddaughters, but they are a handful. And we will have them for a few more days. Being in our tiny house doesn't help a whole lot. It also doesn't help that Riley had to have stitches in her head the day before we picked them up, so we have to TRY to keep her relatively quiet. HAH Remember, this is BamBam.

Glad to see Evelyn's party was a huge success. Glad to "see" Peggy. Sorry to hear that Carolyn's ill. Both sorry and glad about debi's doctor's report. Bon voyage to Thea. Best wishes for good sales for Sharon and good days for Al and Woody. And best wishes for Marilyn's and Brenda's niece.

Miss all of you. Will be back when able.

wave

claydevotee
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2008, 07:16:10 PM »

Thea~~~we are all thrilled that you are taking this trip, don't feel uncomfortable  we just all want to come with you

Thanks, SHARON.  Nothing would make me happier than to have all of you come along.  Can you imagine all of the red-thonged derrieres of various sizes and shapes walking along the beach!!!  lmao

BECKY,  I'm sure it's wonderful to spend time with the grandkids, but I'm also thinking you'll be breathing a huge sigh of relief when they're back home with Mommy and Daddy!   Wink

SARA, thank you for posting the list of dancer for the new upcoming season of DWTS!  I think I might be rooting for Kristi Yamaguci (sp?)

I'm going to watch  a CSI Miami rerun with Phil, then get to bed early.  'Knight, dear ladies! 

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2008, 07:17:16 PM »

Thea- Your welcome, I am either rooting for Kristi Yamaguchi or Priscilla Presley.
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2008, 07:22:23 PM »

wave

I know I am long overdue for a post.  Life has been extremely busy!

First of all....vacation was wonderful!!!  If anybody needs a vacation where you truly get away from it all....The Outer Banks of NC is the place to go!! Gorgeous sunrises, massive sand dunes, amazing shells, wild horses and hundreds of dolphins swimming outside our room every day.  I don't think I have ever felt so relaxed in my life!  No internet, no phones and a massive ocean all to ourselves!  You can just drive off the road about every half mile and choose to drive on the ocean...literally.  We didn't have a 4 x 4 but we know now for next time.  The Outer Banks is called The Ribbon of Sand as it was created by 80,000 years of sand washing up from the ocean and forming a 100 mile long island about 40 miles off the main coast of NC.  Through the years, bad storms blew the main island into smaller islands.  It was amazing!  It truly felt like I was in another world.  I actually teared up in the car on the way home.  I didn't want to leave this beautiful place!

We got some news that we are going to be asked to leave our apartment soon.  Our option was to get rid of our dog or leave.  A new management company came in and due to insurance reasons they are no longer allowing large dogs.  Needless to say I have been a very busy bee trying to find us a house....AND....we put in an offer on one tonight.  We will find out tomorrow if our offer is accepted.  It needs a lot of paint, new appliances and carpets, but it is a great house. 

Other than that, not much else going on with me.  Work is seeming to calm down a little, but I just found out two more people gave their notice last week. Roll eyes

I hope everyone is doing well here at the RTM.  I sure have missed you all and have been thinking of you all often!  Huggles

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
claydevotee
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »

First of all....vacation was wonderful!!!  If anybody needs a vacation where you truly get away from it all....The Outer Banks of NC is the place to go!! Gorgeous sunrises, massive sand dunes, amazing shells, wild horses and hundreds of dolphins swimming outside our room every day.  I don't think I have ever felt so relaxed in my life!  No internet, no phones and a massive ocean all to ourselves!  You can just drive off the road about every half mile and choose to drive on the ocean...literally.  We didn't have a 4 x 4 but we know now for next time.  The Outer Banks is called The Ribbon of Sand as it was created by 80,000 years of sand washing up from the ocean and forming a 100 mile long island about 40 miles off the main coast of NC.  Through the years, bad storms blew the main island into smaller islands.  It was amazing!  It truly felt like I was in another world.  I actually teared up in the car on the way home.  I didn't want to leave this beautiful place!
CINDY, your vacation spot sounds absolutely spectacular!!!!  I had heard about the wild horses, but wow, dolphins right outside your room!!!  I would love to get some specific information as to where you stayed in a PM at some point.  What a perfect getaway for you...esp. no internet and phones!   Wink

We got some news that we are going to be asked to leave our apartment soon.  Our option was to get rid of our dog or leave.  A new management company came in and due to insurance reasons they are no longer allowing large dogs.  Needless to say I have been a very busy bee trying to find us a house....AND....we put in an offer on one tonight.  We will find out tomorrow if our offer is accepted.  It needs a lot of paint, new appliances and carpets, but it is a great house
Wow!  You never know, because of that unexpected pressure from the apartment management co, you may have finally found the RIGHT house for you and your family!  Here's hoping this work out for you.  And BTW, if I had to choose between staying in a particular apartment and keeping my dog, there would be absolutely no contest....my dog would win hands down!!!!  Laughing

Thanks for checking in, CINDY.  You are leading such a fast life.  I'm so glad you had a chance to slow down a bit!

Once again, 'knight dear ladies!

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2008, 07:33:58 PM »

Cindy!!!!! welcome back....although it sounds like you much rather be on the beach seeing beautiful sunsets!!!!!! but we did miss ya.. I hope your offer goes on the house....good for you for not giving up your dog...so many people do when something like this comes up...I look at pet ads on the internet and it makes me sad how many people give up there pets because of relocation or such.... sooo  Purple Banana Purple Banana to you....
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2008, 08:07:36 PM »

Hi everybody! wave

Well I got news....

Unfortunately, we've had to call of our trip to NYC to Spamalot. Just bad timing right now.

tis okay though...we'll hit the summer shows (there BETTER be summer shows!)

So now I have 4 tickets to Spamalot on Friday night  April 4th should anyone want em! Cheap! half price!? Orchestra row O.

if none of y'all can use em...I'll pop em on eBay. No prob! bigsmile

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2008, 08:38:46 PM »

G'nite! bigsmile
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2008, 10:12:26 PM »

wave

Remember me???  I am loving my little Florida vacation.  Beautiful weather . . .  spending time right now in Venice at a friend's house.  Lots of sunshine and time with some former classmates and friends who had previously left the Oconto area.  So sorry that many of you are having bad weather (including my family in Oconto) ~ Paranoid

This will probably be my ONLY post until I get home on Friday night.  I haven't been able to use my laptop (except for playing DVDs) because I haven't had internet access.  I mostly wanted to see how all of the RTM family has been doing. I've read back all of the pages since I left. 

I cannot explain it  . . . but I really wanted to know how everyone is doingl   

DEBI - Your co-workers sure love you . . . no doubt about it ~  Huggles

KIM - How disappointing about missing Spamalot.  If I could, I would buy your tickets, but I have committments all through March and at least through the middle of April.  Hope you sell the tickets.  They sound like good ones.

CINDY - Glad you had a relaxing and interesting vacation.  Good luck on the house !

THEA- Safe travels and enjoy every moment.

EVERYONE -  Thinking about each of you and wishing we could all be together. Huggles

When I get home on Friday night and back on my own computer . . . you guys can expect a long rambling post.  bigsmile

It is soooo late and I have to sign off and go to bed.  I'm the only person still up. hypnotic

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2008, 05:06:12 AM »

StarstruckHuggles Hope you get the house!

Kim - Awwww. Darn it. I expect to see you on the next tour though.

BarbaraHuggles Sounds like you are enjoying yourself.  See you back here soon.

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2008, 06:00:15 AM »

good morning everyone!!!!!!

Kim...sorry to hear you can't go to NY...

Barb thanks for checking in!!!!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2008, 06:56:21 AM »

wave Hi Debi!

Is okay missing Spamalot really.
It'd be better for us to go when we can stay and see stuff.

Barb! You gettin a tan girl!? bigsmile Drinkin fancy umbrella drinks in the sun? Purple Banana Just watch out for the roaming beach bums. Laughing Oh and the seagulls. Paranoid

Last night the sunset was gorgeous here...lots of reds. Sometimes...if it's just right and bright enough, there's a green flash the second the last bit of sun sets...I've only seen it real good once...but it's NEAT when it does happen and ya catch it! bigsmile

Lotsa "oooh"ing and "ahh"ing.
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2008, 06:59:05 AM »

wave Hi Debi!

Is okay missing Spamalot really.
It'd be better for us to go when we can stay and see stuff.

Barb! You gettin a tan girl!? bigsmile Drinkin fancy umbrella drinks in the sun? Purple Banana Just watch out for the roaming beach bums. Laughing Oh and the seagulls. Paranoid

Last night the sunset was gorgeous here...lots of reds. Sometimes...if it's just right and bright enough, there's a green flash the second the last bit of sun sets...I've only seen it real good once...but it's NEAT when it does happen and ya catch it! bigsmile

Lotsa "oooh"ing and "ahh"ing.

Kim...did ya snap a photo of that sun set????????
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2008, 08:05:40 AM »

Oh, trying to get organized and packed, and arranged to get to Windsor has been tough, not enough hours I swear
Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huggles Huggles I too need all the info on where you stayed, I want to go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see if you get your house
Barbara, great to see you post, glad you're having fun, I miss you Huggles
Kim, I so wish I could use those tickets Cry! I'm really starting to miss Clay not going to Christmas and all Tired
Meesa~~~~that picture this morning Thud! Thud!
Becky, how do you keep Bam Bam quiet??? Paranoid Laughing Naughty
Since we missed breakfast, I've made egg salad sammies for you all with ripple chips and yum yum pickles Paranoid Laughing on the side.  Cream of mushroom soup is piping hot, so you all better eat or I'll be pissed bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2008, 08:19:31 AM »

Debi, forgot to mention how wonderful I thought all your co workers were to do that fundraiser in your honour Clapping Clapping how thoughtful Huggles
I just had to tell you all that Debi and Spikee are coming to Windsor tonight to see Lu and I Clapping Purple Banana Purple Banana boy that got arranged in a hurry Laughing Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2008, 09:27:04 AM »

Hello everyone

Sharon - how nice of Debi and Peggy to come up to see you. How far is it? Is it a long drive. 

Debi - What a wonderful surprise for you. Just shows you what a wonderful person you are that so many people  want to help you out.

Thea - My goodness, don't ever feel bad. We love you stories of where you are going and what you see and do. Hey, for those of us that can't go, at least we get to close our eyes and relax and THINK we are with you!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Where's Shirley ? Haven't see her this morning or maybe I just missed it.

OK - On the go - working at the shop tonight. Take care everyone - hugs, Evelyn

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx