gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:51:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 293
Total: 293

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 128 : We Cam A Lot to See Our Knight  (Read 171789 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2008, 03:25:20 PM »

WELL WE ARE GONNA GET HAMMERED TONIGHT 10 INCHES OR MORE IF THE PATH STAYS CURRENT. Paranoid

FRANKIE I AM SO SORRY IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO LET US KNOW PLEASE. Huggles Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2008, 03:31:41 PM »

Glory - the weather just keeps getting worse up there  Paranoid Stay safe!  Thank you  Huggles there is nothing to be done, except prayers would be very much appreciated. This family has already watched their Wife/Mom die of breast cancer. It is so sad. DIL's Dad was set to retire and enjoy life in 6 months.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2008, 04:10:44 PM »

Hey Frankie and Glory wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2008, 04:53:54 PM »

Hello all,

Well, I'm "Fluless in Ft.Worth", but I think that I must have given the bug to my mom.  She is showing the same symptoms as I did last week.  She can't afford to get sick!  She is so lung restricted now.  I did go pick up her prescription cough syrup today though.  I'm staying in the the other side of the house for her sake.

Went back t school today after being off Friday and now 7 teachers were out today.  No subs except for one.  She is our retired librarian and was in a non sick room.  One 2nd grade teacher made it until 10 and went home with a 103o temp.   I think that I have even made my "babies" sick at school. 
    It was  loud, coughing room today.  One box of klenex and 18 runny noses.  Yep, it was not a pretty sight in room 21 today.  I felt fine.  It was almost my payback to the ones who won't do their work.  I'm bad. bigsmile
JoAnn

Happy Valentine Day

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2008, 06:46:23 PM »

wave wave wave

Hubby just left to go back to "his" place.  So this is the first chance I have had to check in on all of you.

I had a much better day today.  The truth is, as I have already told you, is that the separation has put a strain on things.  Hubby and I had a big fight yesterday.  And daughter and I had a big fight this weekend, too, and she wasn't talking to me.     BUT, things are much better today.  Hubby left on a good note, and daughter is coming over the next two nights for supper.  Families take a lot of work sometimes.  I know things will get better.  AGAIN, thanks for all your kind words of support.   

Hubby was able to fix the dryer.  BUT not without some problems.     He figured out what the problem was, and drove the 20 miles to get the part, and when trying to install it, IT BROKE!!!!!      SOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo...back to the same place to get ANOTHER part.     I told him I didn't need it fixed, as my wash was done for this week....but he wanted to finish it, and he did.  So All is Well!!!  Wink

It is still freezing cold here, and we are supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow tonight.  I'm very sick of the whole thing....as I've said ad nauseum.   The ONLY good thing is if it got even worse and we got a snow day.   Laughing

I just finished reading the last two days, not because I have to, but because I really like to know what is going on with each of you.

AC - I happen to LOVE Goo Goo Clusters.   Laughing  I don't eat too many sweets, but that is one I DO really like.   Wink  I, also, had never heard of Amy Winehouse before all this controversy about the Grammys.  I know...I know....I'm behind the times.  I don't listen to the radio much, I listen to Clay!!!!!  I hear Ohio is really going to get hit by this snowstorm.  I hope you and Lora will be OK.

Lori - Hope you feel better.   Huggles  You've got to get better so you can meet the "new" family members.  Hope you like them.   Wink  BTW, when I read your post the other day about making Carrot Soup with Crab, I was reading quickly, and I thought I read Carrot Soup with C**p!!!!!!   lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao  I knew that was wrong, so I read more slowly.   Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lora - I remember those pictures with Charles Grigsby in the hotel room.     He seems like a sweetheart.

Meesa - Thanks for the info about Chris Sligh!!!  Good news for him.  I would LOVE to hear that....will have to check that thread.   

Jan  belated to your son!!!  Love you right back.   Huggles

Lolita - Good for your SIL on stopping smoking.   Clapping  We went through that with our own Jayne when she quit.  Hope your SIL can keep it up.  That is a small price to pay for her health.  Thanks for the b'day wishes.   Huggles

Frankie - I'm so sorry to hear about your DIL's dad, but as you said, it was not unexpected.  Prayers for your whole family as you go through a difficult time.   Huggles  Tell Lewis I am wearing Illini clothes to school the next 2 days.   Tomorrow is PJ day, so I am wearing Illinois PJ pants and sweatshirt, and Wed. is Sports day, so I am wearing my Rose Bowl hoodie.   Wink

Glory - 10 inches of snow!!!!!  HOLY SMOKE!!!!!  In a way, I wish I was there, as we wouldn't have school.   Laughing  Stay warm and safe.   Huggles

JoAnn - Glad you feel better, but with all the sickness at your school, I think they should close it for a few days.  What do you think???  Wink

wave and  Huggles  to everyone I didn't mention.  I think of each of you every day.

I have not eaten yet.  I was helping hubby get ready to go.     So I'm off to fill my tummy.

I will say more about the possible session names a little later.   Wink
Woodstock X128

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2008, 08:09:34 PM »

WOODY THATS WHAT THE WEATHER MAN SAID I WILL BELEIVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. BEEN WRONG ABOUT THE LAST 2 SO HES BATTEN 0.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2008, 08:26:05 PM »

Hey all. 

If anyone watches Dance Wars with Bruno and Carrie Ann next Monday they are going to announce the new stars for DWTS. That should be interesting to hear.

Woody-Sorry you had a bad day. Huggles Glad today was a better day and you could work things out with your hubby and daughter.

Have fun with School Spirit Week.

That stinks your hubby tried to get the dryer fixed and it broke again but glad he could do it.

Drive safe in the snow and stay warm.

Looking forward to voting for the new session name.

Janye-Hope Laura can realize what her father is doing. Huggles

Hope the Pig show goes well.

Angela-Stay warm.

Frankie-I'm sorry to hear that there is no cure for your DIL's dad's cancer. My prayers will be with him and your family. Huggles

Sorry about your computer. Hope you can get a new one soon.

Have fun with Kaitlyn making Valentines.

Prissy-Hope you feel ok playing your violin.

Jan-That is a beautiful drawing!!! Clapping

Jerry-If you get bad weather tonight drive safe to work.

I watched. They actually had some good entertaining performaces. The only country category The Grammys showed winning was Vince Gill for best Country album. I thought Album of The Year was a shocker cause it was a jazz album. I like your rant. Clapping I was surprised actually Carrie didn't win Song Of The Year. I don't get what people see in Amy Whinehouse. She won more awards then anyone. She looks like she's on drugs all the time. Rehab I think is an awful song.

Glory-Stay warm and safe in the snow.

I really liked Clay's Q&A interview too.

Lolita-Congrats to your SIL quitting smoking!!! Hope she can keep it up.

That's funny your mom says that too. Laughing

So true about the OCD. Never want to leave either.

Did you see that my friend got me an autograph from Clay the other day at Spamalot? She's the one I'm going with in April. It's on a program. Can't wait to see it. So happy for her she got close to him at the stage door.

JoAnn-Glad you are feeling better but sorry your mom is sick now. Hope she can get well soon.

Those poor kids being sick. You are bad. Laughing

Love that Clay heartshaped necklace.

Thanks Meesa. Huggles Stay warm.

I heard Chris Sligh is having an album coming out soon. Interesting it's Christian cause he's more of a rocker.

Lori-Hope you feel better.

Your dog Yankee is a cutie.

Kat-I guess you don't like rain to ruin your great day. Laughing

I get to vote tomorrow.

Everyone have a good Tuesday.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2008, 08:27:24 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2008, 02:38:07 AM »

HELLO  EVERYONE  wave,
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD NIGHT'S  SLEEP.  AT THE MOMENT IT IS 8 DEGREES, BUT THE FACT IS IT IS NOT WINDY SO IT WILL FEEL A LOT WARMER THEN YESTERDAY  Wink
FORGOT TO MENTION,  THE OTHER DAY I WAS WITH HUBBY  IN A HARWARE STORE & HEARD THE FAMILAR VOICE OF CLAY SINGING A THOUSAND DAYS.  bigsmile.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL DAY--I AM OFF TO GET READY FOR MY DAY.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2008, 03:02:26 AM »

Lora - Thanks for clearly up the difference between you and Lori. I guess I got you both confused.

Yes - I remember the great time we had and I'll never forget meeting Charles Grigsby. Does anyone know how he is doing.? It's sad in a way, that so many talented people that do get on AI never have a chance to continue with a career.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2008, 03:39:01 AM »

Good Morning.

Angela- It's a little warmer here today too.

My son is coming over sometime this morning for a visit, to help me take care of some things around the house.

Everyone stay warm and safe and have a wonderful day Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2008, 03:46:42 AM »

Lori, thank you!  Cross the fingers we find a buyer!

Tiff, I think she knows, but dang, it's so hard when all you want is their love and approval.

Awful, awful event last night.  We got home from the fair around 11:15 to about 10 police cars.  A long time neighbor who has been in failing health chose to take his own life.  There is an abandoned house right next door to us and he went there in the back/side yard by our house and shot himself.  Poor Katie...she was home alone when all this happened.  She didn't hear the shot.  It's so sad as the gentleman's daughter and her friend found him.  Katie called 911.  Needless to say, we were up pretty late last night.  I've not seen his wife yet, but so dread going to her.  Absolutely horrible.

Well off to ANN.  I sure hope my foul weather OCD buddies stay safe and warm.

xxooxooxxoo
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2008, 04:40:28 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave ANGELA, Evelyn, Charlene, Jayne, late night Tiffany, Carol, and all our friends here!!!

The snow missed us!!!   Clapping Clapping Clapping   But it's still very cold. 

I slept like a rock last night, but did wake up a few times.  Then I woke up at 4 am and never got back to sleep.     But I'm used to it...

Today is Pajama Day and Wacky Hair day  pull hair .  So I am wearing U of I sleep pants and sweatshirt.  Haven't decided between pigtails or rollers for my hair yet.   Laughing  I may just put some sponge rollers in my hair and then I won't have to worry about fixing it.   lmao  It's a lot of fun.

AI tonight, but it's NOT as exciting as watching AI Rewind. 

Bought my Valentines yesterday, but was too tired to write them out for the kids, so I will do that tonight.  Then daughter is coming over for a late dinner after her class.

Tiffany - How exciting that we will find out who will be on DWTS!!!  You guys really got me hooked on that show, and now I love it!!!  The only thing I wish they would change is shortening their results show.  I have not been watching Carrie Ann and Bruno's show, although I like them both.  I have been watching some of my soaps on  Soap Net in the evening, and I also like Deal or No Deal.

Charlene - Have a good visit with your son today!!!    I asked older son if he would come over and help me shovel today if we got snow and he said he would, but now we don't have to worry about it!!!

Jayne - What a terrible tragedy, and how sad for your neighbor's family. Prayers go out for them. 

I was going to post the suggested names for this session last night, but I ended up falling asleep.  I will post them FIRST THING when I get home from school. I have sent out some PMs for clarification, so I want to read them first.  Then you all can help me decide.  I like them all so much, that I think I will use them for other sessions.

Time to get beautiful in my jammies!!!  Clay would enjoy being at my school today, as he could wear his jammie pants.   Wink   Should I call him up???  Laughing
Woodstock X128

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2008, 04:55:25 AM »

Good Morning Everyone wave
Debbie ~ wave hey girlie!!! what is up? here is your morning energy 
that should be enough! love ya!
Angela ~ wave hey girlie!!! how are you?
Jan ~ wave hey girlie!! what is up?
Mamaboca ~ wave hey girlie!!! how are you?
Frankie ~ wave hey girlie!!! what is up?
Prissy ~ wave hey girlie!!! how are you?
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much here just chilling!!! Well today is another day see how it goes!!!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2008, 05:11:37 AM »

Jayne - How horrible! Give Katie a hug from me. We had an older man who lived next to our church when I was younger. He had a stroke and was pretty much giving up. One early morning his family couldn't reach him and asked my dad who was an elder at the church to check on him, but they also sent the police. The police got there just before Dad. Good thing, because the man had shot himself. I just wish people could see there are other ways of dealing with things.

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2008, 05:28:42 AM »

JAYNE, when we first moved to Tennessee the second day we were in our new house, we heard a shotgun sound, than heard police cars a couple of hours later.   Yep the man across the street had gone out in the back of his house and shot his self.  We heard that he had been on medication as he was bi-polar and he could not afford his medicine any more.  Than we moved a couple of years later to another house there in TN.  Well about a month before we moved back to Michigan the man across the street went out in the front yard and sat underneath a tree in a chair and shot his self.  As you can see I didn't have any luck with neighbors while I lived in that state.  I will never forget either incidence and I am a lot older than Katie! 

PRISSY, hope you are doing well this morning and you had a good practice  :violin yesterday.  Here I bought you a nice  I love chocolate bar yesterday when I was at the store.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2008, 05:32:18 AM »

Good morning everyone. I am off today and tomorrow. I am going shopping in a bit, going to my favorite store bath and body works. I also have to get my sister a valentines gift. Not much else going on but work. I may go to the movies and see Hanna Montana. I am how old again LOL. I can remember when Billy ray Cyrus’s wife was pregnant with her. Years and years ago Billy ray was huge. I may have Japanese dinner for lunch

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2008, 01:57:56 PM »

DID ANYBODY NOTICE WE HAVE BEEN OFFLINE SINCE EARLY THIS AM OR WAS IT JUST ME. Paranoid

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2008, 02:01:14 PM »

Glory ~ haha yeah I know!!! Nah its not just you! Man I thought tech blocked it and I was like NOOO they can't do this BUT they didn't THANK GOODNESS!!!

how is everyone?

my day went splended!!!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2008, 02:10:18 PM »

Glory, yes, I've been trying to get in all morning...thank God we're back. Purple Banana

I'll be back to read the back pages later. Huggles Huggles I hope everyone is well. Huggles Huggles

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx