gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:39:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 334
Total: 334

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 128 : We Cam A Lot to See Our Knight  (Read 171776 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2008, 03:29:10 PM »

WELCOME BACK MISS LOLITA I MISSED YA. Huggles Huggles

JOANN HOW IS YOUR MOM DOING GIVE HER A BIG HUG FROM GLORY PLEASE TELL HER I LOVE HER, HOPE YOU ARE WELL.

MY APT IS COLD I TURNED THE HEAT UP STILL COLD, WODDY WHATEVER YOU GET WE USALLLY GET ,IT JUST MAKES MY BONES HURT.

LORI  I LOVEUM YOUUM. bigsmile

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2008, 03:50:16 PM »

Lolita!!

Big Hug!

wheee   wheee   wheee

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2008, 03:57:51 PM »

JAN, don't worry about the animals outside we are taking care of them.  They are getting lots of corn which generates heat when they eat it.  Also sunflower seed.  Yep I know you are drinking tea now.  I have started drinking it in the evening for my throat.  Do you put cream in yours?

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2008, 04:08:23 PM »

PRISSY,  I was wondering how the doctor could do blood work and check Skip all out in one day.  Was hoping he got a good physical.  I think prostate cancer is to men what breast cancer is to women. 

LOLITA, so happy to see you.  I come looking for you all the time and miss you being here.

JoANN, hope you are feeling better today!!! 

Off to shower and get those flannel pj's on to get ready to watch AI Rewind.  It is a whole 2 degrees here with -4 degrees tonight with windchill of -15 below tonight.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2008, 05:39:35 PM »

Joann, Prissy, Carol, Glory, Pepe, and everyone…you girls are the reason for my return; thank you…I missed all of you too. Huggles Huggles

Carol your computer may be experiencing the winter mood we all experience. Super Happy!!! lmao On serious note, I hope it’ll continue to behave.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2008, 05:43:45 PM »

Lolita - I gather you haven't been on the site much. Well, know that we miss you when you aren't here. Hey, even it you get on as little as I do, we still love to hear from you.

Lori - Did you move? I thought you lived in OHio - are you now in Florida or is this just a vacation.

Hi Shirley - How's everything with you?

Woody - At least you got 5 hours o f sleep.   

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2008, 06:13:21 PM »

Evelyn- To help Lori clear things up..

She is Lori, I am Lora and NO- I didn't move to Florida, although, since it is currently 1 whole degree here right now in Ohio....I would consider it. Lori DID move to Florida though...what? This past year now??

I have met Lori, however, In...Baltimore? (Is that the right place Lori??) She Loves Golf...I am having a Clay Affair.

I think I am having WAY MORE FUN than her!! Regardless of the weather!

Have a lovely night...and I saw Charles Grigsby tonight on AI Rewind..

bring back any memories there, Evelyn??

Hugs,

Lora
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2008, 07:29:25 PM »

Prissy: wave I believe the one i spoke about was CLASSIC CLOWER POWER that you bought? I was just at Amazon and they have a lot of MP3's of his as well. However they also offer CD's...there is one available from 1973 that was put on CD in 1995. The album is called "Clower Power" and this is the cover...

That CD contains a lot of short stories and anecdotes. There is only one real long story on there and it's the story of how he became a recording artist for MCA and that story is over 7 minutes in length. I know that all of those compilation CD's that are out there on Amazon of Clower's duplicate and over-lap each other a lot. Anyway, "Clower Power" from 1973 may contain some stories that were put on that CD you already have but by and large, everything on "Clower Power" wasn't lifted for the tribute CD you have so there are a lot of stories on that one you both hadn't heard. There is also a collection on Amazon called "Ledbetter Olympics" from 1980. That was an album based on the crisis at the time of American's not participating in the Olympics and so Clower had a solution: he'd have his Ledbetter friends hold the Olympics at their farm...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2008, 07:44:18 PM »

WELL I HALF WATCHED THE GRAMMYS MOSTLY HEARD SCREECHING AND SCREAMING CARRIE WAS GOOD ,TINA TURNER WAS GOOD ,BEYONCE WAS GOOD., VINCE GIL WON ALBUM OF THE YEAR I THINK.

I AM FREEZING GOT CHILLED TODAY JUST CAN;T GET WARM,,WILL HAVE TO BRAVE THE COLD TOMMORROW.

WOODY HOPE YOUR DRYER GETS FIXED,

WELL I AM GOING TO SNUGGLE UP ON THE COUCH WITH CALLIE AND TRY AND FIND SOMETHING ON TV.NOT INTERESTED IN MUCH THAT IS ON.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2008, 08:19:38 PM »

wave

I am going to be like ANGELA now - where did the weekend go??????

We spent a lot of time today taking more pictures of houses. I need to leave more often - Lewis and our agents listed 8 houses and 6 pieces of land this week while I was gone - and they all had to have pictures taken, files made for both the home and the real office, etc. - that is why I have been MIA for most of the weekend. Good thing Son is going to get Kaitlyn to school in the morning - I will pick her up after school. At least the office things are caught up, the house is (sort of) clean, and the laundry is done. All I have to do is to throw some clothes in a suitcase tomorrow morning.

Lori - I bet your daughter's wedding will be beautiful. My daughter was married in a public garden - I will start praying that the weather will be good for you!

Jan- I have been thinking about Mr. Jan all week - the magazines are full of Katharine McPhee's wedding - is he sad?  Laughing Wink I would send him the articles, but I didn't check most of the magazines this week - Shirl did - so I don't have the articles.

lolita -  Huggles you have been missed.

Glory - I only watched Tina Turner - and enjoyed her very much.

I'm getting a late start on the News - if you can't sleep, and there is no one in the insomniacs'  thread, come on over to the ANN and talk to me!

See all of you sometime tomorrow! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2008, 08:34:03 PM »

Hey all.

Welcome Woody.

Sorry you didn't get enough sleep. Hope you can get more tonight.

Stay warm and safe if you go out.

Can't believe your hubby did that with your clothes. Shame on him. Laughing Hope your dryer can get fixed.

It is too bad Vanassa didn't stay as long as she did. I liked her too. It was sweet Clay kissed her on the cheek when she was named for the bottom 3. That's right that Clay hugged the judges. Too bad they didn't show that. That was funny and cute. Wish they would at least show everything with Clay. I remember for Season One they cut out some things too so I wasn't surprised. I don't think we'll see the Ford commericals either.

Welcome Janye. Huggles

Sorry about Scooter's pig and your ex really is cruel to make her more sad. Kirk is more of a man and father then he is and you are a wonderful mom. Huggles

Welcome Frankie.

Enjoy the nice weather.

Sorry about your keyboard. Hope you can get a new computer soon.

Glad you got a lot of work done this weekend.

Enjoy your time with Kaitlyn this week.

Prissy-Have a good day putting your Valentine decorations up. I'm sure you'll take pics so looking forward to seeing them.

I've been reading the AI Rewind thread sometimes to see what you say.

Sure hope so about Lost. Need a good finale like last year.

I don't know about Carol but I would like to take a bite out of all those chocolate treats. I love chocolate Laughing

Jan-Glad to hear you are feeling better.

to your son.

Pepe-Thanks for breakfast.

Jerry-Cute pics of you.

I understand. Too bad you can't get football all year. Hope the Pro Bowl can be an exciting game and hope the Reds have a good baseball season.

Stay warm and safe in the wind.

Never eaten a Goo-Goo Cluster before.

Thanks for the other pics and song.

Glory-Stay warm. Hope you get your wish to have a lot of snow.

You are funny Brit Glory. Laughing

Watched the Grammys too. Tina Turner looks great for her age. Vince Gill won best Country album. Don't get the appeal of Amy Whinehouse. Liked Andrea Bocelli and Josh Groban singing The Prayer together. That was beautiful. Clay and Quiana sang that last year at the Raleigh Gala.

Lora-Good to see you tonight. Good job explaining the differance between you and Lori to Evelyn. Laughing

Brrrr That's cold. Stay warm.

Lolita-Good to see you back and you better not leave. Glad you came to your senses. We missed you. Hope whatever problems you had is over now. Huggles

Carol-Sorry about your computer but glad it's hanging in there today. Hope it won't crash.

Congrats on 100 posts!!!

JoAnn-Sorry about waking up in the middle of the night. Hope you are feeling better.

Meesa-It was great talking to you in PM last night. Huggles

Lori-Sorry about your allergies. Hope you feel better. Enjoy your soup.

That will be beautiful for your daughter to get married on the beach. My sister did too in the Virgin Islands. Have fun at your In Laws shower.

Everyone have a good week.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2008, 08:34:53 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2008, 09:29:26 PM »

Hey Everyone wave

what is up?

Not much here just been chilling out! But tomorrow is back to school! :yippie !!!!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2008, 12:46:59 AM »

wave wave wave

Middle of the night check in. 

S*rry I never made it back here yesterday.  Real life hit hard.  Had a very bad day.  I could go into details, but it's just all boring details. 

I've quickly read some of the posts, but I will have to get caught up tonight, because if I don't get back to bed, I won't get up on time and I will have a terrible day.    

I will get to my PMs later, too.

Just wanted to let you all know that I LOVE your suggestions for a title for our session!!!   Clapping Clapping Clapping  You are all very creative!!!  I don't think I can pick.  So I may narrow it down and take it to a vote.  Thanks to those that offered suggestions!!!   I LOVE IT!!!

OK, back to bed, or I will be s*rry.  Even if I don't fall asleep right away, I need to rest.   Wink
Woodstock X128

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2008, 02:48:54 AM »

GOOD MONDAY MORNING ALL  wave,
IT IS A WHOPPING 7 DEGREES & VERY BLUSTERY RIGHT NOW--I DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING OUT IN THESE TEMPS 
B-R-R-R-R!   I HAVE TO REPEAT MY FAVORITE MONDAY MORNING SAYING (FRANKIE  Laughing), "WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO??"  Laughing
I DID WATCH THE GRAMMY'S & ENJOYED SOME OF THE PERFORMANCES SUCH AS ALICIA KEYS, JOSH GROBAN, BEYONCE, TINA TURNER, CARRIE UNDERWOOD, PAISLEY & A FEW OTHERS THAT HAVE SLIPPED MY MIND  .

JAYNE, THANK GOD SCOOTER HAS THE SUPPORT & LOVE OF YOU & KIRK. HOPE ONE DAY SHE WILL BE ABLE TO IGNORE WHAT HER DAD SAYS TO HER.

WOODY, I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAD NOT SO GOOD OF A DAY YESTERDAY  Huggles--MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOU & HOPE VERY SOON LIFE WILL BE GOING SMOOTHER FOR YOU & WITHOUT MANY OR NO ISSUES OR PROBLEMS.

EVELYN, I AM WAITING FOR ONE OF YOUR STORIES  Laughing.  MISS YA  Huggles

WELL I GOT TO RUN & GET READY FOR WORK.

HAVE A WONDERFUL & WORRY FREE DAY EVERYONE.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2008, 02:59:02 AM »

Angela, good morning!  I hope some day, some day soon, she will put him in his place.  He pushed her there once before,but dang Laura takes a lot of pushing. Thanks.

Pepe-I guess since the ex now has no one to bully, the kids are up for being the targets.  Thanks

Woody, Meesa, Frankie Prissy and Jan and Glory, thanks for your kind words.  Perhaps next time when the phone rings, Laura won't pick it up and ignore him for awhile...time will tell.  She's so resilient, but I know everyone has their threshold.

Tonight is the Pig Show and we're all going...Laura has barn duty once, tonight, so she can remain in good standing with FFA.

xoxoxo to all and prayers where needed!
Me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2008, 03:09:34 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.

Hi Jayne- Huggles to you!

Angela- It's freezing here too.  I think I would rather have the snow.  Stay warm and have a great day.

Woodstock wave Things will get better, hang in there sweetie. Huggles

Jerry- I saw your pic of your homemade meatball sub Do they have any at Subway.  It must be cold there as well. Dress warm if you go out today and be careful.

School is in today and I feel so sorry for the kids having to wait in the -2 weather.  I'm staying home today and staying warm.  Have a wonderful day everyone, stay warm and safe. Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2008, 04:41:05 AM »

wave

A quick Good Morning! My computer read about too many other computers acting up, and decided to join in!  Laughing Last night in the middle of posting the News, I suddenly could not see links at the top of the page - and you can't post News without also posting the links to the articles  We really need to take the time to get another computer before this one crashes - something we will do as soon as I get to stay here instead of Son's house.

I'm just going to say a quick Happy Blue Monday to everyone  I will be checking in on all of you from Son's house this afternoon.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2008, 04:43:36 AM »

Good morning all!!! It's 10 outside...at the moment we're going to be in a winter storm warning starting tonight at 7pm and running throughout the night until 7pm tomorrow evening. I read about it and by Tuesday morning if it actually hits we'll have anywhere between 3 and 5 inches of snow and when it's all done with anywhere between 5 to 10 inches of snow. Then tomorrow it's suppose to rain and whenever it rains and there's snow or real cold temperatures, things turn to ice...i have no clue which direction it's heading, though, after it leaves here. Hopefully it will miss us and go elsewhere but it isn't looking like that's the case. I'll be trying out the windshield spray i got to see if it works...you supposedly spray it across the windshield and it melts ice and snow quick.

AC's Grammy Grousing:

I didn't watch the Grammy's of course. I was half-awake during the Pro Bowl game yesterday evening and when i woke up it was 8:15pm so i missed a good portion of the Pro Bowl. I came on-line last night and read little bits and pieces about the Grammy awards but those awards have never really interested me. The long standing motto of the Grammy awards is that they supposedly award "the greatest form of artistic achievement" regardless of commercial success and in some cases that's true but in a whole lot of other cases the Grammy voters have crept into awarding popular artists almost exclusively where name artists win out over obscure artists that make the better recordings.

I looked over the country section of the Grammy winners at the Grammy web-site and Vince Gill won for COUNTRY ALBUM OF THE YEAR for his impressive "These Days" box set which for those who didn't know contains all original songs on each of the four CD's contained in the box set and Vince was writer/co-writer on nearly every song. It isn't a career retrospective in case some thought that's what it was at first glance. Carrie Underwood's song "Before He Cheats" won COUNTRY SONG OF THE YEAR and BEST FEMALE COUNTRY VOCAL PERFORMANCE. Keith Urban's "Stupid Boy" won BEST MALE COUNTRY VOCAL PERFORMANCE, although in my biased opinion George Strait's "Give It Away" should have won because it was a good vocal performance. They put The Eagles in the country category this time around and so that group won for "How Long" in the BEST COUNTRY PERFORMANCE BY A DUO/GROUP.

In an interesting foot note, Vince's "These Days" was also nominated in the BEST ALBUM category amongst a sea of pop and rock albums.

Traditionally, that award usually goes to a pop or rock act and not a country singer because Pop and Rock has always, rightfully or wrongfully depending on one's up-bringing, been the style of music that represents America as a whole and i think the voters are often intimidated to award a country album ALBUM OF THE YEAR, that is, if one gets nominated in the first place. I'm not saying a country album has never won but it's pretty rare if one does soapbox

In another soapbox rant, Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats" song was up for SONG OF THE YEAR, which encompasses all music styles. Well, she lost out, much like Vince Gill did in ALBUM OF THE YEAR to another artist. Carrie lost out to an act in which i wouldn't think would get a nomination especially from someone i've never heard of named Amy Winehouse? Oh i've since read up about who she is at the Grammy site but until this morning i'd never heard of her before. Anyway, the rant is, why award a song called "Rehab", appropriately titled from an artist with the last name of Winehouse SONG OF THE YEAR over another song that had been named COUNTRY SONG OF THE YEAR at the same ceremony? Why the division? If "Before He Cheats" is considered good enough to win COUNTRY SONG OF THE YEAR then why not award it SONG OF THE YEAR, as well, since it was nominated? Why continue to divide country and pop artists by constantly allowing pop and rock singers to take home the "big awards" at the Grammy's? Don't Know Anyway, i thought it odd and peculiar that a song can be good to win in one category but not good to win in another when it's the same song.

In a lesser known category there was some stunning news. In the COUNTRY COLLABORATION category, the Grammy went to Willie Nelson and Ray Price for their duet, "Lost Highway", on their Last of the Breed CD collection with Merle Haggard. I doubt that category was televised...the song beat out the more popular "Because of You" by Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson which i thought would get more nominations and press because it was a giant hit song for the two of them.
=========================================

Hello ALL CAPS, Frankie, Woodstock, Charlene, Tiffany, and the rest!!

Charlene: Yes! Subway offers meatball sub's as well. I usually do not make my own sub's at all...but i bought a pack of frozen meatballs at Wal*Mart and all you do is heat up the amount you want, then place them on a sub bun that has been spread with pizza sauce and then add the shredded mozzarella cheese and stick them back in the microwave for about 20 seconds. They are not as great as if they were made in an oven though...but i'm not tackling an oven when there's a microwave. I leave the oven to my parent's who know how to operate it.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2008, 04:44:31 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave ANGELA, Jayne, Charlene, and all the gang soon to be here!!!

I slept later than I wanted to.     That's what happens when you wake up in the middle of the night.      So I'm in a hurry.

I shouldn't have said anything about my bad day yesterday.  I know things will get better and I certainly appreciate all the kind words. 

ANGELA - You are finally getting the cold we have been having.     Dress warm.  It's brutal out there.

Jayne - Have fun at the Pig Show tonight!!!  I wish it was warm enough around here to enjoy something like that!!!

Charlene - I'm glad you can stay in!!!    I wish I could.  I feel so s*rry for the kids, too. 

wave to everyone as you come in.

It's School Spirit Week and we have a different theme everyday, so we get to dress up, or dress down.... Laughing  however you look at it.  It's fun.   Today is Camouflage Day.  I have Camo pants that my husband got somewhere.      And brown and green tops to match, and brown boots.   Laughing  At least the clothes are warm!!!

Better hurry...
Woodstock X128

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx