gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:44:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 106
Total: 106

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 128 : We Cam A Lot to See Our Knight  (Read 171725 times)
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 01:08:16 AM »

:waveHello

I'm up.  This is the second morning in a row that I'm wide awake at 3am?  Anyone else up?  If not, have a good sleep.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 03:01:15 AM »

Good early morning everyone to session 128...i had the computer off since around 10 last night and just now re-started it. We've been in a wind advisory of sorts. The real bad stuff, as far as the cold weather, will come tonight/early Monday morning.

Hello Tiffany, Woodstock, JoAnn, Jayne, Charlene, Glory wave

Tiffany: I hope football season hurries back...i typically listen to the Reds baseball games during the spring-summer-early fall months but it isn't like football Sunday where i watch the games one after the other. We don't get baseball on TV here...the Reds are exclusively owned as far as TV broadcasts are concerned by Fox Sports Net, a satellite channel. We're back on cable and have been for about 3 years. College basketball i watch at times but the schedule's aren't something that's burned into my brain. I don't know how it's like everywhere else but here, CBS and NBC as well as ESPN air college basketball at various times throughout the week and weekends. It's difficult to keep up. I'm more into football watching.

Jan: bigsmile You liked that "animated" picture of myself i see. I took that the day the cassette version of SHRINER's CONVENTION arrived in the mail. I had bought it on eBay and don't really know why i get excited over cassette's when i only have one cassette player...the rest are CD players and record players. But however, i still get tickled whenever i come across a cassette of an artist who i enjoy listening to and end up buying it just for my personal collection. I've listened to it quite a few times. I wish they made cassette deck's on radio's but there aren't any around that i've seen. You can hardly find CD players...iPod's are everywhere, though. If i were taking the pictures with my digital camera they would be more crisp...the one you commented on from earlier plus the following ones i took with my web-camera...i need to get to the store and get a new battery for the digital camera. That's why i started using the web-camera picture feature...i was told about it. I've had the web-camera for about 2 years and just a few weeks ago learned i could take pictures with it Laughing Laughing That's how much into computer's i am. I'll decorate the session with me and then Clay Clapping Clapping

Showing off a home-made meatball sub...it didn't last too long...about 2 minutes and it was in my stomach...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 04:08:46 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I actually slept past 5:00...think I was a wee bit on the exhausted side.

Well.....scroll if you'd like.

Poor Scooter!  Her piggy, Sarge, didn't make weigh in...too light !  Only 189 and you need a minmum of 210, so she won't be able to show her piggy at the Fair.  We'll have to find a buyer outside of the auction.

Yep, there's more....Laura took the disappointment VERY well and of course, Kirk smoothed it over with her.  He asked her to ride with him to the barn to take the piggy, she said yes, and I drove alone.  Dear Lord, I love this man!  Anyhow, Laura's dad called her and yep, she answered.  She told him about not making weight and I'll be *&^%$# if he didn't make her cry AGAIN!!!!  She wouldn't talk about it and I just let her know I'm here for her.  I sure wish she just wouldn't answer his calls for awhile.  I called her brother and asked that he call her on the sly.  Hopefully, she'll talk it out with him.  She worked until 9:30 last night and I'm hoping that with her exhausion, she slept deeply last night.

Thank you so much Char, Pepe, Frankie, Woody, Evelyn, Tiffany and Prissy for your kind and supportive words....much needed!  Huggles Huggles Huggles

Frankie, that's the way my ex is and what I put up with for 20 years...deliberate cruelty.  I don't understand intentionally hurting someone and to hurt your own like that, it's unphathomable to me....

Well, off to ANN and ttyl

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

xoxoxo
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 05:57:19 AM »

JAYNE, I remember very well how cruel your ex husband was, thank goodness you had the courage to get rid of that poison in your life!   Huggles

Well SHARON on the RTM has fixed breakfast this morning so I thought I would come and fix the OCD some breakfast this morning! 

We have a variety of coffee's.  lotsa coffee lotsa coffee , teas and nice hot chocolate!!!  I have fixed ham and cheese omelets, fluffy biscuits, cream gravy, a platter of crispy bacon and a platter of dollar size pancakes with warm maple syrup.  Nothing like a big breakfast on a cold Sunday morning.  To cold to get out so you might as well eat!!!!!!!! 

Leave the dishes as the  wheee will clean up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 06:09:22 AM »

WELL GOOD MORING FROM THE FROZEN TUNDRA.

I FEEL LIKE A FROZEN cold cold POPSCILE

CAROL I AM HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS TO, PRIMARILY ON THIS SITE STRANGE, COMPUTER IS SLOW I GET KICKED OFF TO. MAYBE THE LINES ARE FROZEN Laughing Laughing

WELL NOT MUCH NEW JUST LOOKING AROUND SITES, I MAY VENTUURE OUT TODAY CAUSE SNOW COMING IN MONDAY.

HOPE WE GET SNOWED IN CAUSE IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. NOTHING LIKE A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE CURLED UP ON THE COUCH WITH CALLIE.

WELL HAVE A GOOD DAY  JAYNE I FEEL SO BAD FOR SCOOTER. Huggles Huggles I REMEMBER WHEN MY EX WOULD SHOW UP AT THEIR SCHOOLS.I HAD A RESTRAING ORDER AGAINST HIM BUT THAT DID NOT STOP HIM.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 06:11:02 AM »

PEPE THANKS FOR THE BREAKFAST SOUNDS YUMMY. bigsmile

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 06:57:18 AM »

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave AC, Jayne, Pepe, Glory, late night Tiffany, Carol, Evelyn, JoAnn, all our OCD friends, those MIA, and our favorite lurkers...here's to all of you this morning.   

No matter how people come and go, take some time off, or post up a storm, I will always consider each of you a part of the OCD family.  OK, so I'm feeling a little sappy this morning...

I'm sitting here in the tundra like Glory.  The wind chill is -20.  Hubby helps at early church, so he is already gone.  I am trying to decide if I want to get out in this or not.  Since older son has our truck, I would have to get hubby to come back and pick me up, if he wants to stay for second service.  I'll get cleaned up and see how I feel.

Hubby gave me great news this morning.     The clothes he put in the dryer last night didn't dry.  It didn't heat up.  So I will probably have to head out to the laundramat today anyway.  Just what I wanted to do, right???   lmao  I'll just wash clothes here and dry them there.

Thanks for all the GREAT Clay pictures for our new cottage, everyone.   Thud!  They are all so great!!!

I have received several clever suggestions for names for this session.  I will probably choose tonight.  So if any of you have any more suggestions, please PM me before tonight.

I'm going to watch AI Rewind and see which show it is today.  Maybe I'll get all caught up with all of you!!!  It's SO fun to see Clay on there!!!!!   

Evelyn - I JUST missed you last night.  S*rry about that.  I purposely stayed up so late so maybe I would sleep through the night, but I had to get up for the bathroom.      And I woke up at 7, so I really only got 5 hours sleep.  I may have to take a nap...but I really have too much to do today.

AC - Funny pics of you...especially you eating your sandwich.   Laughing  GREAT pictures of Clay!!!  Clapping

Jayne - I got leaky eye syndrome reading your post.  My heart breaks for Scooter.  Just when she was disappointed with her pig, her Dad has to be an a**hole again.  Poor kid.  But you are a great Mom, and she knows it.  And you are SO right.  Kirk sounds like one in a million.   Huggles

Pepe - Thanks for the breakfast!!!    WOW, it's like a buffet!!!  I love ham and cheese omelets, so I am helping myself to one of those.   Wink

Glory - I guess we are both feeling like eskimos this morning.   Laughing  I shouldn't laugh...it's nasty.  We are supposed to get some snow tonight and tomorrow, too, but not much.  Maybe we should go out and get matching Eskimo coats and hats.   Laughing

Well, I think I will go get cleaned up and then decide if I feel up to going out.  I always feel better when I go to church so I should make the effort.

HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!
Woodstock X128

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 07:04:06 AM »

JayneHuggles I can't believe he made her cry again!

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 07:47:27 AM »

Well, the temperature as of now is 24 and that's the high for the day. During the over-night hours it will reach 7 and feel like -10. I'll be out and about early tomorrow morning in my car driving it around.

CHILL FACTOR
1987 by Merle Haggard

Seems like every November when the weather gets bad
I start to remember the good times we had
And the long nights get longer i wish a friend would come drop by
The forecast is zero and the Chill Factor is high

You know the Chill Factor is higher on cold windy day
There's no wind this morning and none on the way
But there's a snow storm inside me with high record wind
And i'm colder this morning than i've ever been

{instrumental solo}

Seems like every November when the weather gets bad
I start to remember the good times we had
And the long nights get longer i wish a friend would come drop by
The forecast is zero and the Chill Factor is high

You know the Chill Factor is higher on cold windy day
There's no wind this morning and none on the way
But there's a snow storm inside me with high record wind
And i'm colder this morning than i've ever been
===============================

Jan: Have you ever seen this before? In country music, historians often refer to a mythological monument known as the Mount Rushmore of Country Singers. The most named artists are George Jones, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, and Hank Williams. A lot of fans insert their own favorite country singers on this mythological wonder but i came across this...a Mount Rushmore of Country Singers based on who often gets the most nod's...

Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, George Jones, and Hank Williams...

That's a 1968 picture of Cash; a 1985 picture of Haggard; a 1961 picture of Jones; and a 1950 picture of Hank. I don't know who put that together, though. No!

Woodstock: wave Here's some more pictures i snapped...

Anyone crave a Goo-Goo Cluster candy bar?

EAR CANDY from Ray Stevens, from 2000...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 09:24:05 AM »

Good morning all!   wave
I am soooo stuffed!!  I can hardly breathe - my allergies (newly acquired, I might add) are going crazy with the yellow pollen that is everywhere outside.  It is absolutely gorgeous (sorry to those in the cold weather).  It is sunny and warm but I can't even go golfing because of the pollen.
I am making a big pot of chicken soup today.  It smells really good.  That will feel very good on my nose!

Woody - we need to name this thread.  How about "IS A MAY CD "SOON?" or "CLAY WILL MELT THE SNOW!"
ok, not so good, just trying to help out  lmao

Off to address some more wedding invitations!!  Jerry - I'm looking forward to the football game this afternoon too.  August is soooooo far away!!!

And CONGRATULATIONS TO DALE JR. FOR WINNING THE BUDWEISER SHOOTOUT LAST NIGHT  Clapping I was extremely excited for him!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 10:07:55 AM »

wave

First chance I've had to get on site this morning! This old computer does some weird things, too - every once in a while the keyboard will stop working - we have to shut the computer down completely, then turn it back on  (so far that has made the keyboard work again  Paranoid ) - happened twice last tnight while we were trying to get some much needed work done - if we can find a spare 5 minutes, we are going to get a new computer for the house. Lewis has gone to get a rental lease signed, then he will be back and will need the computer again - did not get to transfer all of the photos that we needed to transfer last night.

Jayne -  Huggles I am telling you (and any other child of divorce will tell you) that Scooter will look back at what is happening now and will know that she was loved. You and Kirk are handling this so well. And she will, sadly, look back and know that she was truly mistreated by her Dad.

The sun is shining and it is supposed to get into the mid to high 70s this afternoon. I heard that Minnesota is -40 degrees this morning - my poor DIL - I will be so happy when she and her Dad can come home.

Thank you, Woody, for the new session - and a special thank you to everyone for the fantastic photos of Our Honey  Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

Have a wonderful Sunday, everybody  - I have been to the grocery and am cleaning and packing - will be going back to son's house tomorrow.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2008, 10:11:01 AM »

Good Afternoon!

Skip and I did not get up early enough to go to Sunday School.  We have got to change our sleeping schedule!! We had a late breakfast and I am going to look at the newspaper and then put up a few of my Valentine decorations outside!!  val day heart :heartburst

Pepe,
That breakfast was delicious!   Thanks for fixing breakfast for us here at the OCD.  Philly used to stop in with muffins, but it's been a long time!!  I hope you and your hubby or doing well.  At Skip's doctor's appt., all the doctor did was talk about prescriptions and we never found out about his vertigo or the pain in the back of his head.  He may have to make another appt!

Jayne,
Too bad about Scooter's dad!  Scooter is so lucky to have you and Kirk as a positive and encouraging influence.

Tiffany,
I am liking LOST and looking forward to the writers' strike being over and a longer season.  If you have time, there is an AI Rewind thread in American Idol if you want to post there, too.

Lori,
So good to see you posting more!!  I must have missed a post, but I'm guessing you have a daughter getting married.  I love weddings, so I hope you keep us informed.  (I'm kind of in the wedding business.)  Wink  :violin

AC,
Thanks for the reminder about the PRO BOWL this afternoon.  There are quite a few Dallas Cowboys playing today.  I wonder if you could recommend another Jerry Clower CD with some different stories.  We have just about memorized the ones from the CD's I gave for Christmas a couple of years ago.

Woody and Meesa,
It is funny how some ladies and girls want really expensive purses.  JjoAnn bought me a purse for my last birthday from JC Penny's.  I actually took her to the store and pointed it out!  Laughing   It was on sale and about $26, so an "expensive" purse for me.  Skip and I were at CosCo one day, I had the purse with me, and I saw some that looked just like it.  I said, "Look, Skip, these are like the purse JoAnn gave me for my birthday."  We looked at the prices!! eek!
$350.  I couldn't see any difference!!  

Woody,
Bummer, that the dryer stopped heating!  I don't like going to a laundromat.  Hope it's a good day, otherwise.

Jan,
I hope you get to feeling better.  Take care of yourself.

Frankie,
It is sunny and nice here, too.  We are going to have to call you the "Traveling Grandma."  Is Kaitlyn with you this weekend?

I was amazed at all the Get Well cards I received after my surgery.  And many of them were from all of you wonderful Claymaniacs.  Thanks again for all the cheer you sent me.  You made the recovery so much better.

Special hello to others checking in.

Big Hug!

[

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2008, 10:23:04 AM »

Carol,

Just looking at the following should help you gain weight!!  Laughing

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2008, 10:52:34 AM »

PRISSY NOT SURE ABOUT CAROL BUT I JUST GAINED 5 LBS LOOKING AT THEM , NOT SO BRAVE MISTRESS GLORY THINKS THEE WILL NOT STICKUM HER HEAD OUT THE DOORUM. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A BRIT. ROFLMAO

JUST A BIT OF HUMOR FOR THEEUMS. bigsmile

lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2008, 11:32:58 AM »

OMG Glory you are too muchem!!!   lmao

Prissy - yes, my daughter is getting married on May 3rd on the beach!!  It should be lots of fun.  The new In laws are having a couples shower this coming weekend at his house so we will be away all weekend enjoying that and getting to know our new addition to the family's family!!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2008, 12:04:53 PM »

LORI
I JUST LOVE WEDDINGS THAT TAKE PLACE IN NATURE SETTINGS. WE HAVE LOTS OF WEDDINGS OFF THE BEACH IN SARSOTA WHILE THE SUN SETS. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.  Smile

FRANKIE
READING A BOOK ON MY FAVORITE "POLITICAL' PERSON (WON'T TELL, DO NOT WANT TO RUFFLE FEATHERS) BUT THE DRAGONFLY BOOK MARK IS THERE.
 I LOVE IT.
 I HELD IT UP TO THE LIGHT AND THE SUN SHONE THROUGH THE COLORS, WOW, IT WAS PRETTY.
 IT IS MY GOOD LUCK TOKEN FOR MY PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFUL!!!!! Clapping

PRISSY
HOPE YOUR TUMMY IS FEELING BETTER AND BETTER. YOU ARE SO ACTIVE THAT I BET IT WAS HARD TO TRY AND BE A GOOD PATIENT. I AM TERRIBLE IN THAT DEPARTMENT. BUT AM FEELING BETTER EVERY DAY.

JERRY
LOVE THOSE PICTURES. NEVER HAVE SEEN THE MT. RUSHMORE OF COUNTRY MUSIC.
 NOW WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SCULP A REAL ONE??????

shIRLEY
HAVE SWITCHED TO TEA DUE TO MY THROAT.. IT JUST FEELS SOOOO GOOD GOING DOWN.
 BUT I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP THOSE CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS. I ALREADY ATE THE ONE THAT PRISSY P0STED.
 SORRY IF ANYONE ELSE WANTED ONE. TOO LATE.
SOUNDS SOOOO COLD WHERE YOU ARE. AND THE POOR DEER AND ALL THE REST OF GOD'S CREATURES.
 I GUESS THAT IS WHY HE GAVE THEM FUR COATS.

AND HOW ARE YOU FEELING?????? BETTER I HOPE.
TAKE IT EASY.

JAYNE
YOUR SCOOTER IS A REAL TROOPER. THANKFULLY YOU HAVE A LOVING MAN NOW.
 I REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE BIRDS OF A FEATHER. YOUR FEATHERS MOLTED.
 AND I GUESS MOST OF MINE CAME BACK. BUT NOT ENTIRELY, BUT LIFE IF GOOD AS GLORY SAYS.

ARE'NT YOU GLAD WE LIVE IN FLORIDA?????? AT LEAST OUR COLD SPELLS ARE IN THE FIFTIES. Smile

TIFFANY
I STARTED TO WATCH LOST ONCE BUT IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A SEASON AND GUESS WHO GOT LOST????? ME
I THINK YOU HAVE TO WATCH FROM THE BEGINNING.

I REALLY AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A1 THIS SEASON. SOME GOOD TALENT. I ESPECIALLY LIKES A CUTIE GUY WHO LOOKS ABOUT 14 AND HAS AND GREAT VOICE. I THINK THIS WILL BE A GOOD ONE. AND SIMON HAS BEEN TAKING"HAPPY " PILLS!!!!!!!

GOTTA GO, MY NUMBER ONE SON WILL BE OVER AS WE ARE CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY. LUCKY I CAN MAKE HIS FAVORITE MEAL, CHILI. ONE OF MY FIVE DINNERS IN MY REPORTOIRE.

LUV Huggles
JAN/JEANNE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 12:07:59 PM »

A BIG PS

WOODY
KEEPING MY FINGERS, TOES AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT THINGS WORK OUT FOR YOU.
LUV YOU GAL

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2008, 02:22:25 PM »

wave Tiffany, Betty, Carol, Woody, Pepe, Frankie, Carla, Bozena, Jan, Boca, Evelyn, Prissy, JoAnn, Marilyn, Lora, AC, Lori, Kat, Glory, Linda, Tammy, Heather, Lorraine, Krista, Meesa, Michelle, Shannon, Jayne, Lindsay, Clandy, Sara, and the rest…

This past coupe of weeks had been a trying (real life sucks) experience…at one point I’ve decided to keep away from this site and be done with it…I tell myself that I can always find Clay fan sites but my OCD cyber friends will be hard to find…and so, I’ve decided to come back and stay. BTW, OCD or this site has nothing to do with my problems, I just thought it might be better if I stay away from the internet…of course I learn that it is impossible to do.

We’ve shared so much here…God knows how often I made a fool of myself (sometimes funny, other times embarrassing) but all of you understand – I thank you all for that.

My adoration for Clay will last…and I will be here along with all of you until the end.

I hope you are all doing well… Huggles Huggles Huggles

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2008, 02:30:33 PM »

Lotia--Hi!  I see you just posted as I hit the reply button to post!  Good to see you!

Jan------Do you llive in Sarsota,Fl?  I was there once and spent one night.  I thought the sunset on the beach was beautiful.  I teacher friend's older aunt lived in a moblie home park.  Don't ask me where, it was at least 5 years ago and I only went once.  This aunt was the greatest.  She was in her 90's and she went "shellkng" on the beach everyday. 
       She took us to a lovely beach right before sunset and it was wonderful.  My friend and I were at Disney and we drove down and spent the night with her.  We were going to go to a nearby beach that she called "Shark Beach" I believe.  She said that for some reason, shark teeth would always wash on shore and you just bent down and picked the ones you wanted.  I wanted to go so bad, but we had to get back to Disney.
  Have you ever heard of that beach?   I bet you could make some type of artwork with the teeth.
JoAnn

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2008, 02:37:11 PM »

:yayLoita you're back.

claymaniacs rocks  We're  a family.  I love it when we are all here or all check in on each other.
JoAnn

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx