gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:02:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 283
Total: 283

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 128 : We Cam A Lot to See Our Knight  (Read 171638 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1860 on: March 29, 2008, 05:15:51 PM »

Pepe - I don't think anyone should ever completely "retire" - they should just find something else they love to do! I am glad that Mr. Pepe has forgiven you - no one can live as though their life is over - you have to have some fun and learn something new often. I am 60, but most of the women in my family have lived to be 90 - so I hopefully, have a few good years left!  Laughing

Linds - I do not like the Fan Club packet this year - I would have loved a shirt with the photo that Meesa just posted!

I'm off to post a couple of magazines - no Clay so far this week 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1861 on: March 29, 2008, 05:30:07 PM »

I JUST SAW OUR BF SING BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP AND SOLITARE. HE WAS AND IS JUST BUNDERFUL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1862 on: March 29, 2008, 05:35:35 PM »

wave Glory - two songs this week?  Purple Banana I have this week's Rewind recorded from this morning, but haven't gotten to watch it yet. It did turn out warm and sunny - must have been at least 80 degrees out. I have been raking leaves most of the afternoon, and have gotten a few plants out and set up for the summer. Lewis isn't feeling well - he took some OTC medicine for allergies, and I think it didn't agree with his blood pressure medicine. We are going to relax and just watch basketball the rest of the evening.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1863 on: March 29, 2008, 05:37:50 PM »

MEESA, my gosh, when the gals see that picture of CLAY they are going to be swarming him like bees to honey!!!!!!  I just can't get over how fast he can change his appearance and how photogenic he is.  He is a true model right now!           Man he is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

FRANKIE, hubby was okay as long as he could still work a little with my son, but than his health got so he couldn't do that kind of work and he has been sitting ever since.  Does not want to go anywhere or do anything.  This makes my life pretty miserable.  Oh well, be glad your husband is so active and enjoys so many things.  Alli will brighten my life some now that she is here but it is going to be a while until she stops crying to go home to my son's house.  Alli is two years old now.  I think this is going to be hard as when my son comes over Alli will want to go home with him and we will start the whole thing being upset over again.

Well I have had my shower so off to bed with Alli and read for a while.  I am praying I will not cough all night and keep her awake.  I will try and sleep with two pillows again and see if that helps.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1864 on: March 29, 2008, 05:58:27 PM »

I just wanted to take  a minute to say hi.

Pepe, you got a dog!!  I have been thinking about a dog lately, but we just can't do it right now.   A grandson will have to be on my lap for now.  How is  Preston?  Jacob doesn't like sitting to long in his little seat or swing.  I think he is getting bored.  I can't wait until he can really grab something and hang on.  He is looking at a lot of bright colors.  I read and show him pages.  He likes his little toys that hang on his seat.  I like your attitude about life. 

Prissy, speaking of weddings.  I don't know if I mentioned that my son is getting married this June.  The oldest came in second.  My husband was 32 when he got married and so is he, so he doesn't think it's so bad.  I didn't read back, so I don't know what you were talking about, but I am sure you are running around.

Jayne, I haven't talked to you in so long.   I know how kids get upset, though, with divorce and two sets of parents.  Every family has it.  You are one strong lady!

Meesa, you have some good pictures of Clay.  I really think he is content now.  I sure hope so.  I am anxious to hear his next CD.

Frankie, my husband is retiring in June and I hope he will keep busy.   I will have to make an agenda if not.  I don't like to sit around and if he is healthy, he shouldn't either.   I mean, of course, relax.  I am talking about sitting in front of a TV.  I will have to get our navigator going and go exploring in our car.

Sasha, I haven't seen you or talk to you in a long time.   I hope you are headache free lately.   You should retire next year like you are thinking.  I had migraines for years too.  I started in high school; not so many as I got older.

Lolita, I have been eating and picking lately.  I don't even want to get on the scale.   As long as it's not acidity, it should be ok.   I have started drinking a lot more water too.  That is supposed to fill you up.   I just hope it comes back out though.
Your personality and warmth is what anyone would notice first about you.

Evelyn, once in a while I catch you!

Glory,  I hope you didn't take that job with all of those hours!

It's nice to see that quite a few of you are still here.  It's good to come back to the cottage when I can.  I hope all is well with everyone.

Nothing has changed.  I am off to my mother's to change the bandage on her leg and whatever else I find.

Love to all.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1865 on: March 29, 2008, 06:20:24 PM »

LINDA NOPE I DIDN'T TAKE IT ,I HAVE A INTERVIEW MONDAY AND HAVE TO CALL A LADY ABOUT SETTING UP ANOTHER ONE NEXT WEEK. SO THATS 2 NEXT WEEK.
THANKS FOR ASKING ,GOOD TO SEE YOU.

FRANKIE YEP 2 SONGS THIS WEEK. HE IS SO GOOD. HAVE A NICE EVENING ALL .

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1866 on: March 29, 2008, 06:46:43 PM »

PEPE MY DAD WAS LIKE THAT HE WAS CONTENT TO STAY HOME NEVER LEAVE ,DROVE MY MOM NUTS.IT WAS LIKE HE WAS READY TO SIT THERE AND WHITHER AWAY MY MOM THREATENED TO DIVORCE HIM EVERY OTHER DAY BUT AFTER 56 YEARS TOGETHER SEEMED POINTLESS.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1867 on: March 29, 2008, 07:14:14 PM »

wave

Just posted a couple of photos in the Garden Thread.

Pepe - we have been lucky to stay healthy so far - that does make a difference. Does your husband have any interests, such as photography? If he does, a new camera and some photography classes would be fun for him. I have taken one photography class given for free by our library, and I have signed up for another. I got the new camera last August, and I am still learning new things that can be done with it! I am so glad that we decided to get the new dogs, too - even though they make a real mess sometimes. It is just fun to take them for walks or drives - nothing special, but they do get us out of the house and out of our own yard!

Linda - good to see you! I think it is time for another photo of Jacob!

We are watching the NC/Louisville game - it is halftime - I'm working on moving photos to PhotoBucket, too.

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1868 on: March 29, 2008, 08:49:05 PM »

Good late night everyone...i was sleeping off and on today. The only game i watched with a coherent mind was the one that ended a few minutes ago, North Carolina and Louisville. I missed the Xavier game but i saw on the scrolling score board that they lost their game.

Jayne: Yes! Yes, i know that looks aren't totally what drives the success of a singer or a celebrity because Willie Nelson is still out there, to name just one. The thing that drives me up the wall is the air-head factor of too many of those eye candy celebrities. It's different if one has a brain or some sort of intelligence to match their looks. George Clooney, for example, is an extremist twit on a political side i don't agree with. Barbra Streisand and whoever she is married to spoils a lot of her talent by pushing her political beliefs onto everyone, as with Susan Sarandon. Britney Spears gets no sympathy from me because in my opinion she made her life the way it is. She's the one who wants to behave like a wild woman and kiss anyone with lips, male or female, and take on too much to where she snapped. It doesn't make me feel s***y for her. She's a victim of her own ego. It's something that comes with the territory if one wants to live their life in a media-infested sort of way. She liked playing the part on stage of a boozing, tramp and it snowballed into real life. While i was watching the basketball games a few weeks ago or last week they shown a clip of Spears guest starring on some TV comedy on CBS. The sound-byte that the show aired to promote her appearance was this bit of brilliant dialogue delivered by Spears, looking ever so trampy: "So, do ya wanna go shopping or stay home and have sex?" Roll eyes I don't care much for Britney Spears...not that anyone could tell bigsmile

In happier news, George Strait's "I Saw God Today" is up to #4 from #7. The CD that contains that #4 hit is called TROUBADOUR and it hits stores this Tuesday, April 1st. This is the CD cover...click it if one wants to see a bigger image...

Track List
1. Troubadour
2. It Was Me
3. Brothers Of The Highway
4. River Of Love
5. House Of Cash (Duet with Patty Loveless)
6. I Saw God Today (current single, at #4 on the country chart)
7. Give Me More Time
8. When You're In Love
9. Make Her Fall In Love With Me Song
10. West Texas Town (Duet with Dean Dillon)
11. House With No Doors
12. If Heartaches Were Horses

Ray Stevens will be releasing another CD...but this one is a budget-minded CD for those who didn't buy the 3-CD collection from 2005 called BOX SET. This latest release is on CURB Records and it'll be issued in May and titled simply, GREATEST HITS: THE 50th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION. I have his BOX SET so i won't actively pursue this collection...but this is the CD cover...

Track list
1. The Streak
2. Mississippi Squirrel Revival
3. It's Me Again, Margaret
4. Ahab the Arab
5. Gitarzan
6. Everything is Beautiful
7. Shriner's Convention
8. Misty
9. Osama Yo-Mama
10. Jeremiah Peabody's Polyunsaturated Quick-Dissolving Fast-Acting Pleasant Tasting Green and Purple Pills

It hasn't been established if Curb Records is using Ray's re-recordings of his greatest hits or the original versions. On the BOX SET, Ray re-recorded all of his hit songs for that collection...and since this upcoming release is sub-titled "The 50th Anniversary Collection" it leads me to think these songs were pulled off of the BOX SET for the more budget minded shoppers. It's hard to tell, though. I'll wait until i see a review somewhere of whether the material is the re-recordings or the originals. You can never have too many of the original recordings is my philosophy as you can tell in this clickable picture of just my Ray cassette collection bigsmile

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1869 on: March 29, 2008, 09:21:45 PM »

wave Betty, Woody, Tiffany, Evelyn, Kat, JoAnn, Glory, Angela, Lora, Jan, Bozena, Lori, Kat, Carla, Michelle, Boca, Marilyn, and the rest, enjoy the day everyone.

Meesa I love the photo of Clay you posted…what a gorgeous man!

Shannon, I started walking backwards on my treadmill two week ago, today, I finally was brave enough to let go of the hand rail, I still walk like Frankenstein  Laughing but I’m getting there.

Pepe I don’t think I can live my life without pets, I’m glad you decided to keep Alli. Your husband will get use to having her around and will love her as much as you do. My husband and some of his relatives believe that having pets keep them from going anywhere…I say, let’s cross the bridge when we get there. It is hard (in CA) to find someone to care for my pets but I won’t make it a problem. BTW, I hope that when my husband retires we will be doing things; I think I’ll go nuts if I sit around the house all day. BTW, I purchase a few vegetables to plant today; I will be doing a lot of planting tomorrow. Purple Banana

Frankie I love seeing and hearing our man today…I cannot get enough of him.

Miss Linda good to see you, you are so sweet, thanks.  Huggles I was eating (not pick eating Laughing) as if there was no tomorrow this winter, I am now exercising like crazy and cut back on my rice and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to fill me up, and yes I drink a lot of water even if it means going to the bathroom all night. BTW, is any Clay fan invited to your son’s wedding in June? Wink

Miss Carol, where were you, Wink I was waiting for your arrival at my home all day! Laughing You probably had too much snow and couldn’t leave your home.

AC, I’m glad you understood what I meant. I have to remember “Eye candy” not “Sugar to the eye. ” I do believe that looks play a big part on an artist’s career, of course not all. Speaking of good looks, charms, and what have you, last night I was watching the news and some interviewer was on the street asking passersby who they would vote for presidency, one woman answered “Obama…he’s hot.” I could only shake my head in disbelief…

Lorraine good to see you - we do understand about RL, hang in there, things will get better soon. Huggles

Sasha I think migraine is worse than sinus headaches; I had a neighbor who had to have a shot when she gets migraine. She mentioned to me that migraine makes one vomit. Is there a medication for migraine other than shots or over the counter drugs?

Jayne, I can name one more artist who do not have the good looks but have amazing vocals…Barbara Streisand - our Clay has both. bigsmile

Prissy, reading your post about the dinner rehearsal made me hungry, all the food sounds delicious. I hope you had fun playing at your nephew’s wedding.

Good night and pleasant dreams… off to bed Clay dreaming

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1870 on: March 29, 2008, 09:54:58 PM »

Quote from: lolita
Speaking of good looks, charms, and what have you, last night I was watching the news and some interviewer was on the street asking passersby who they would vote for presidency, one woman answered “Obama…he’s hot.” I could only shake my head in disbelief.

I detest the "he/she is hot" phrase as much as i can't stand the "cool" phrase. A lot of people who were asked why they were going to vote for Bill Clinton back in 1992 and 1996 was "oh he's so cool...did ya see him jamming with the saxophone..." and they'd show the clip of the stupidity of a man running for the highest office in the land wearing sunglasses playing a saxophone looking like some kind of a lost member of some combo in Memphis instead of a serious politician Roll eyes

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #1871 on: March 29, 2008, 11:57:02 PM »

Hullo one and all. wave How is everyone? Huggles

I don't have an appointment, I've been trying all week and . . . I'm not the happiest person with my transplant cordinator right now, a bit more than miffed. I called every day this week, finally someone called back Friday (three times), and then someone was going to call back that same day so I could make an appointment, and then no one does. explode
I have orders for labs, at least (which I have done every month) so, I don't know, maybe I could just go see Ms. Transplant cordinator on Monday (or Tuesday if roads are ishy).

Anyhoo, I just had to vent a bit. sad Huggles
And thank you so much all for the prayers. Big Hug! Huggles Huggles Huggles It means a great deal. Huggles

In good news, I'm going to be an aunty again. Sister Tina is once again having a baby. yay confetti2 Baby's due November 17. Smile Isabella's crazy enough, I don't know how she or BIL are going to do with two. Laughing Laughing Though, I'll most likely probably still be here, so, there you go. Smile

But anyvay, I wanted to check in, tell ya' what's up. Smile Going to post a couple doodles in the Arts and Crafts thread and run off.

Love you all so much Huggles

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1872 on: March 30, 2008, 05:22:10 AM »

Good morning!  Fun party....about 20 of us..

AC-George and a new CD!   Now, there's another....he's eye candy and sings like an angel! Good heart too!

Lolita, I like Barbra too!

Linda  Huggles  thanks for the encouraging words....it really hurts Kirk that she's away.

Well, off to ANN!

xoxoxo
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1873 on: March 30, 2008, 06:02:12 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is the first day that PapaB and I have some time for ourselves so he is taking me to the Casiino for Brunch and some Gambling.  I'll stop back tonight and let you know how rich or poor we become lmao

That's when I'll do a little catching up around here.

Have a great day wave

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1874 on: March 30, 2008, 06:29:04 AM »

Hi everyone I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. Me I am up cooking chicken  for my lunch and dinner. Not much going on around here but work. Nothing exciting just a bunch of sick people. I woke up to get my morning diet coke and the ice maker does not work UGGGGGG. I have to go to the store in a bit and get a bag of ice.

Lolita way to go on your treadmill I just can not seem to get motivated. I love salads and stuff like that any kind of vegetable. My dad goes to the store with me and throws my candy out of the buggy. I really do not eat it I think just as long as I have it I will not want it. I have a candy bar in my purse that I bought from the candy machine from work at least a week ago.

Carla do you need some kind of transplant????? This is the first I have heard this.

Fhmanny  I planted a whole big bag of grass seed in my front yard. I still have the side yard and backyard to do. I caught myself last night when I got home from work  walking where I planted the grass. Because I park my car in the front of my yard. I tell everyone not to walk on my new grass seed, and I wind up doing it.

Lolita I usually send the patients in order they came in over the dispatch  phone.  I have one guy who gets on my nerves so bad I could kill him. So I usually send him off to do patients to keep him out of the office. He is add or something and non medicated. Last night I had all the transporters  put clean sheets and clean the stretchers here he comes with a surgery stretcher . I was back in my office when one of my other workers was getting ready for his second job when I went out of my office to talk to him. I found a surgery stretcher in with the transport stretcher. I knew who had that patient and it was the idiot with the add. The stretcher also had the patients clothing on the bottom rack of the stretcher. He said ooo you listen here I said I know you are not talking to me I am your boss. Take this stretcher back to the surgery center and make sure the patients clothing gets to them. Stuff like that just lazyness. I want just one day where I do not have to worry about stupid stuff like that.

I wanted this job so bad. I prayed to god daily for this supervisor  job. It is a lot of work keeping 10 people in line. People like me because I am calm and fair. Of curse I am highly medicated and that always helps LOL. Sure beats my old hotel job. I have been with the hospital for 3 years now, and it does not seem that long.

I am off to check on my chicken.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1875 on: March 30, 2008, 06:50:49 AM »

LINDA, it is great to see you here.  Jacob sounds like Preston, he gets bored very fast.  Preston has so many new things everytime I see him I wonder if he gets to much and he is only 7 months old.  I told my son I was not buying him a lot of toys to keep at my house.  I believe in children using their imagination, so it will be pots and wooden spoons at my house for Preston.  He sure does love his grandpa!!!! Don't even talk about gaining weight, this winter plus me taking and inhaling steroids every day has wrecked me. 

LOLITA, oh Alli is doing good over the night.  I think I kept her awake with the oxygen machine running and me coughing most of the night though.  My husband loves animals almost to much, just like me, and he is devastated when they pass away.  So naturally he does not want to get another one if he feels he won't be around to raise it.  He has been babying Alli already this morning.  Good luck with your vegetable planting, lucky you.  How long will you be gone when you go home for a visit?  I know your puppies will really miss you.

FRANKIE, my husband has always worked, that was his life.  He never had a hobby.  When the weather gets better he will be out in the garage with all his tools, it is just the winters are so darn long here and your body and mind goes to pot!  Laughing

JAYNE, so glad the party went well.  Did you have a birthday cake for Kirk too?  I bet his daughter was miserable not being there, so sad.

TOMORROW IS BOCA'S BIRTHDAY, HOPE EVERYONE SENDS HER A PM WITH HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!! 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1876 on: March 30, 2008, 06:53:03 AM »

Good morning everyone!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1877 on: March 30, 2008, 07:34:45 AM »

Good morning everyone. I have a prayer request. I'd like you to pray for my mom. She's been having having some memory loss - entire blocks of time that she doesn't remember, trouble with balance, can't sleep but tired all the time. She just had an MRI done a couple of weeks ago and they said everything was fine then this past week she's had the above symptoms. She is going to try to get an appointment with a neurologist as soon as she can.

Thank you.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1878 on: March 30, 2008, 08:10:00 AM »

Good Morning!

Just a quick post.  Skip and I went to our church and now we're going to another church service where a friend will be preaching.

The wedding and reception for my nephew and his new bride were fabulous.  The quartet got lots of compliments, so I think we did well.

More later!

Big Hug!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1879 on: March 30, 2008, 08:28:32 AM »

I'm home.  Not feeling well.  I think I will sleep this day away. 

New session later.

Big Hug!  to all.
Woodstock X128

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx