gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:01:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 231
Total: 231

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 128 : We Cam A Lot to See Our Knight  (Read 171790 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2008, 03:16:58 PM »

Good Afternoon/almost evening!!

This is the post I wrote this morning but never got to post because the site was down.  Marilyn sent me the link to our emergency site, but only a couple were over there..

Good Morning!

I heard thunder last night so we must have had some storms pass through.  I do know it's supposed to get a little cooler.  I have not worn a jacket to go out for a couple of days.

Orchestra went well last evening, and it felt good to play :violin again, but I was really tired when I returned home.

Jayne,
How tragic about your neighbor and that Katie was home alone at the time.  I know you and Kirk will help her deal with it.

Pepe,
Wow!  You have been through the same thing, with neighbors shooting themselves.  I can understand it's something you never forget.
I will take a bite of that chocolate bar.  A young man in our orchestra was selling sweets and goodies as a fundraiser for his school.  I bought a strawberry swirl cheesecake a while back and he delivered it to me last evening.  Skip and I each had a slice when I returned from orchestra.  It is good!

Meesa,
You have had this experience, too, with a man by your church killing himself.   Very tragic.

I wish people would remember that suicide is a permanent solution to what is often a temporary problem.

Tiffany,
Thanks for the DWTS update.  I have not been watching the Dance Wars shows, and now I'm in orchestra on Monday nights, but I will set the TiVo to record it for me next Monday.  Now, I hope they also announce the returning professional dancers!!  Wink

Charlene,
Enjoy your visit with your son.  I hope Cody comes, too.

ANGELA,
Have a good day at work.  Stay warm!  cold

Woody,
The out fit you are wearing for PJ day sounds cute.  I have actually seen young people wearing those plaid lounging pants and t-shirts out and about;  but not so much lately.

Hello to others as they check in.
Have a great Tuesday!  (I see my surgeon today and I'm hoping he takes off the tube and drainage bag!)
Fingers Crossed

Big Hug!

EDIT:  Hello to Shannon, Glory, Kitty Kat and Lolita.    The surgeon did not take off the tube with the drainage bag;  so another week.  I understand that he doesn't want all those impurities building up in me.  I was talking to one of my neighbors yesterday, and she said her son had to have one on for a month! eek!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »

Hey Prissy  wave Oh wow really!! thats a long time!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2008, 03:50:26 PM »

wave

Wow, seems like forever since I was here.  I have been recruiting and training people and preparing for our professional training week at the end of February where the Company's trainers are coming here to instruct everyone.
We drove up to Orlando on Sunday to meet with the company's owner, had a luncheon with him and then drove right back home...I sure was tired. Then I went to the Periodontist yesterday only to find out that I had the same thing as PapaB had not so long ago.  It all came to pass today, I had an Abcessed tooth pulled and also needed to have a Bone Graft done.  HE was wonderful and the pain was minimal...actually none while he was working on me.  The worst of it since I've been home is the bleeding but still not in pain, only a slight discomfort.  I am more worn out than anything.

Woody...I feel TERRIBLE...I missed your birthday Cry!   Seems I miss alot of stuff these days.  Hope your day was wonderful Birthday Cake!

JayneSis...OMG...how horrible.  Poor, poor Katie and that poor, poor family.  Well he's at it again, huh....I am so sorry that Laura is being affected by his immaturity and stupidity.  Did you ever get my message last week when I called?  When you have a chance, call me but NOT tonight toots...I can't talk very well Wink

Frankie...I am so very sorry to hear about DIL's Dad...just horrible.  I will surely pray that he will be kept comfortable and not suffer any pain and that side effects of the chemo will be minimal. 
So glad to hear you and Lewis are not being affected adversely by the nations Real estate situation bigsmile
HOw all the little ones...human and furry?

Prissy...Glad to hear you are feeling much better Clapping  Don't overdo though, you've still been through surgery Naughty

MAmaPEpe... wave now, don't say it...I can read your mind you know Laughing  I'm well except for tired and of course this newest inconveinience.  HOw are YOU feeling?

Lori...I'm sure you will have the most wonderful weather for your daughter's wedding...May is realatively safe from rain ( I THINK) especially this year with our drought issues. 

Lolita....I STILL haven't forgotten you....bad MamaB(paddles self)....just too busy

JAN...I love to hear that someone still dresses up especially a man.  You're right, it is sure a rarity these days.  HOpe you had a wonderful time with your son.  HOw are you feeling?

OK...I am feeling very worn out, so I am going bakc to lie down....I thought I'd get to say hi to all individually, but once again failed.  Know that I love you all Huggles

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2008, 04:08:43 PM »

Hey Mamaboca wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2008, 04:49:10 PM »

Good evening!!   wave  Thank you all for the kind wishes to feel better!!  And I do - lots!!  Still stuffy but nearly as bad as I was.  We are to get rain tonight so hopefully that will help get rid of the pollen.

Jayne - that is terrible about your neighbor.  So sorry that your daughter was home alone!

Woody - that is hysterical about the carrot soup and what you thought it said  lmao.  I don't think I would be eating that version!!

American Idol is in Hollywood tonight (finally).  and one of my favorite shows is back - Jericho!!  Love that show!!!
Have a good evening all!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2008, 04:50:52 PM »

Lolita,
               I have"nt posted since Sat. because I got pretty sick on Sunday ans have'nt felt good since.
     I took a new antibiotic along with the others and got terribly dizzy and was throwing up. My blood
     pressure shot up over 204/112 and I felt awful. spent the last three days in bed. The doctor said
     to stop all antibiotics for five days and try to get my pressure down.
                   Catch up with everyone soon.
                                                                         Betty

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2008, 05:04:36 PM »

Hello Everyone!

What a day!  I have good news, weird news and sad news to report.

Good news------Mom and I are both feeling better today!

Wierd News-------Today, coming out of the girl's bathroom and boy's bathroom, two men dressed up in white jumpsuits, blue rubber gloves and carrying big buckets! Never did find out why.  These rooms are about 15 feet from my classroom.

Sad News--A 2nd grade girl fell from the monkey bars at recess.  Her eyes rolled backwards and she was speaking incoherent.
   She was rushed to hospital.  She is alert, but kept for observation.

Sad News----Last week over 120 kids home with flu like sysptoms.  We only have 850 kids.  Toay, I sent home a girl with 101.1o  It is serious.  Still no subs for us and we (teachers) are starting to drop like flies too.

JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »

Hey all.

We're back!!!! yay Thanks Michael, Pamela and any mods for your hard work in getting us back. Clapping

Woody-Glad you could sleep better and that's good you didn't get the snow.

Wish we could see a pic of you with your PJ's on and wacky hair. Have fun. You're right Clay would like wearing PJ's all day. Laughing

Have a nice dinner with your daughter.

If no one else does I'll put the lists of the names here for DWTS. I know it's on next month in March but not sure when it's starts. Can't wait for the new season. Never been interested to watch Deal or No Deal but I like 1 vs. 100 that's on Friday's.

Hollywood week on AI tonight. Now we are getting to the good stuff. Was interesting and differant.

Janye-Oh my gosh! How awful and sad your neighbor killed himself. My prayers go out to his family. Poor Katie being alone and finding out. Good for her to call 911.

Boca-Ouch on getting your teeth pulled! I know you are doing a lot right now but take it easy and rest when you need too.

Angela-That's cool you heard 1000 Days at the Hardware store of all places. I heard Because You Love Me at Wall Mart yesterday.

Prissy-That's too bad the doctor couldn't take your tube out yet. Hope you don't have to wait too long.

Glad you felt good playing your violin but if you felt tired still take it easy.

A Strawberry swirl cheesecake sounds yummy.

Welcome about DWTS. Hope Max will be back. bigsmile

Charlene-Have a good visit with your son.

Glory-Was afriad I was the only one too that couldn't get on but then I checked the temp board and saw other people couldn't get in either. Good thing we still have that board.

Evelyn-What's the story on you and Lora meeting Charles Grigsby?

Betty-So sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

Carol-Yep! Next week is the finale and it's 2 hours. I think Carrie Ann's team is going to win too.

JoAnn-Glad you and your mom are feeling better.

Wow! That's a lot of kids that are sick.

That poor girl who fell. How awful. Hope she will be ok.

Meesa-I'm sorry that happened. Huggles

Lori-Glad you are feeling better.

Clay would be happy Jericho is back.

Shannon-Enjoy your days off. Have a good day shopping and enjoy the movie.

Where was Frankie today?

Everyone have a good Wednesday.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2008, 08:14:53 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2008, 08:35:10 PM »

wave

I was not able to get on the site today - I see it has been down - I thought that something must have happened! Thank goodness it is back!

I haven't read a thing, but did want to say good night to everybody. I will ketchup tomorrow after I get Kaitlyn to school!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »

Hey Everyone wave

how are you?

Joann ~ awww that is sad that a girl fell from the monkey bars i hope she is okay!

not much here just a chilling!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2008, 11:01:29 PM »

Hi everyone. Well I went shopping and then came home for a bit. Then me and sister went to eat seafood. Then I came home and took a long much needed nap. I went to bath and body works and  the guy working gave me more coupons. I told him I did not know where I was going to put the hand lotions. I think I have one of every scent. I took some of them to a friend that I used to work with at the hotel. She was allot like me never made any money at the hotel so I thought I would treat her with some lotions. Now that I make a bit more I try to remember where I came from. She was so supprised and said ooo thank you. I love giving my friends gifts. I have always been the kind of person who loves to give rather than receave. Well I am off for a shower. I will be back latter.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2008, 02:44:34 AM »

Morning!

It's going to be a little wamer and no snow predicted for here today. Clapping
I had the nicest visit with my son yesterday.  We got a lot of work done and it was so special to spend time with him. He's such a good son!

Jayne- Where are you this morning?  Have a terrific day. Huggles

Angela- You must be just around the corner.  Have a great day!

Jerry- How was your day?  What's going on with your weather there today?  Be careful if you go out today. I will be going to Walmart this Friday and am going to check out the meatball sub.  Have a good day?

Woodstock wave How are things going.  Better for you I hope.  Enjoy your day. Huggles

Prissy- My son didn't bring Cody but, we are planning a visit soon.  How are you felling?  Have a great day. Huggles

Have a wonderful day everyone.  Stay warm and safe. Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2008, 02:47:04 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL,
WE HAVE SOME VERY MESSY WEATHER TODAY--SNOW & SLEET.  HUBBY IS HAPPY & LEFT WELL OVER AN HOUR AGO TO START HIS ROUTE FOR SNOW PLOWING.

SHANNON, YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET PERSON--I REMEMBER WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED POSTING ON THE OCD--I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE A VERY THOUGHTFUL,  WONDERFUL, KIND  & GENEROUS PERSON  Huggles.

JAYNE,  Huggles  I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR NEIGHBOR--SO VERY SAD FOR HIS FAMILY & FRIENDS THAT THEY LOST THIS PERSON IN THEIR LIFE.
POOR KATIE TO HAVE , HAD TO HAVE EXPERIENCE THIS, SHE DID THE RIGHT THING IN CALLING 911.
I HOPE SHE IS DOING WELL.

GERALDINE, GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD VISIT FROM YOUR SON.  HAVE A GREAT DAY.

WELL I AM OFF --I HAVE A LONG & MESSY COMMUTE AHEAD SO I WILL TRY & GET AN EARLY START.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2008, 02:54:34 AM »

Angela are we actually on at the same time??????it is 4:50 A.m I could not sleep because of the nap I took earlier. I will go back to bed in a bit. I am thankfully off work today.  I must get things done around this house.

I hope everyone heading out this morning will have a wonderful day.

I am off to do the laundry or I will not have clothing for work. Kind of like if I put it off may be I wont have to go to work LOL.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #115 on: February 13, 2008, 03:17:26 AM »

Good morning Ang, Char and Shannon.

I overslept...think I was a wee bit tired!  I appreciate all of everyone's thoughtfulness.  It so means the world to me.

Kirk and I made lasagne and took it with french bread and salad to my neighbors and paid our respects.  As soon as she saw me, she started to cry as did her daughter. 

Boca, I did get your message, but as you've read, it's been crazy around here, but will call as soon as it's calm.  Can't talk??? Laryngitis?  Are you okay?

Since we had such foul weather yesterday, I delivered the two batches of green bean casserole to the Fair boardmembers, ate and came home.  Kirk came home early too.  Well, Laura and I had planned on watching "Across the Universe" together.  You wouldn't know it, Scooter invited Kirk to join us!!! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile   He did and the three of us had a great night together.

BTW, for all Moulin Rouge fans, Across the Universe, same type of movie, but set during the late sixties...really, really good!  Highly recommend it!

Well off to ANN.

xoxox
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #116 on: February 13, 2008, 04:48:26 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave Charlene, ANGELA, Shannon, Jayne, and all the rest of our great group!!!

It snowed most of the day yesterday...didn't amount to much, but messy.  Now it's 4 degrees with a wind chill of -2.

I came home exhausted, did my errands, sat down to watch AI, and promptly fell asleep, and didn't wake up for hours!?!?!  I guess I really needed it.  Then I stayed up for awhile, and now I overslept!!!

Today is  Sports Day at school, so I am wearing my U of I Rose Bowl hoodie that young son gave me for Christmas.  And jeans...as we can get away with that this week.   Wink

My daughter didn't come over after class last night due to the snow.  She is coming today...and bringing supper!!!  Her crock pot Italian Beef that I put in the cookbook.  YUM!!! 

I am SO s*rry I fell asleep and didn't get the session names up....I PROMISE that will be the FIRST thing I do when I get home today.

JoAnn - Glad you and Mom are better.   Huggles  I still think they should close your school.   Naughty

I will have to read the rest later.  I'm so far behind, but I see we were offline for awhile yesterday.  Good to know Michael can always get us back on here!!!

I best hurry...

wave and  Huggles to all!!!
Woodstock X128

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2008, 04:52:09 AM »

Good Morning Everyone wave
Debbie ~ wave hey girlie!!! how are you?....here is your morning energy 
that should be enough! Love ya! Wink
Angela ~ wave hey girlie!! what is up?
Tammy and Rainey ~ wave hey!!! where are you guys? Miss ya!! Huggles
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much here just chilling out!!! Well today is a brand new day see how it goes!!!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2008, 05:01:05 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2008, 05:12:32 AM »

Good morning all!! I was away from the computer for awhile as the snow and ice storm came through here on Monday and Tuesday. I decided to flip the computer on this morning because the bad weather is suppose to be out of the area and tomorrow's high will be 41 which is a far cry from today's high of 27. It's 18 now.

Woodstock: wave I like the gold Goo-Goo Cluster's the most but these were the silver wrapper's but a Goo-Goo is a good no matter the wrapper, really. Goo-Goo has been a sponsor of the Grand Ole Opry for so long that lots of people in that area assume "Goo" stands for Grand Ole Opry, G-O-O. The only place i've been able to see them in this area are at the various dollar stores.

They announced the 2008 inductee's into the Country Music Hall of Fame yesterday. The induction will take place this coming fall during CMA week in Nashville. The newest member's are:

1. Tom T Hall
2. The Statler Brothers
3. Emmylou Harris
4. Pop Stoneman: 1893-1968

**-Pop Stoneman was the patriarch/leader of the early country family group, The Stoneman's. He and his wife had 14 children and their most famous off-spring is Veronica "Roni" Stoneman who appeared on HEE-HAW for almost 20 years.

Clapping Clapping Clapping

There are others that have yet to become member's of the Hall of Fame but time will tell. Tom T is one of the ones who are long over-due and i'm glad he's getting his career recognition.

Charlene: wave This is what i ate on Monday...two chicken-bacon wraps and a Meatball sub...

I still use my Clay key chain. That's my car key...

Scrooge McDuck and his vocal artist, Alan Young...the same Alan Young from MISTER ED in the 1960's...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx