gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:34:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 329
Total: 329

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Insomniacs' Sanctuary  (Read 66485 times)
franniek54
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2008, 11:25:15 PM »

Woody!  I just had a great idea!  You know that Clay Aiken Lip balm we're supposed to be getting with our OFC renewals?  Well, I know I'm gonna want more than just ONE!  So why doesn't Clay make it available through INFOMERCIALS!!!!!!  It's a sure fire winner!

A little of this: 

And a little of this:

And the stuff will sell itself!!!!   I'm tellin ya, it's money in the bank!!!!   

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2008, 12:37:35 AM »

I started having pains in my abdomen so I am up.  I don't know if it's because I fixed dinner or if it was what we ate.  Maybe the garlic bread was more than I could handle just yet.  For those unaware, last Monday I had hernia and related surgery and I am still recovering.  I guess I can't do as much as I thought I could.  Frustrating.

Clay and infomercials!!  That's an interesting concept.  What else could he sell besides chapsticks?

I seem to feel better when I'm sitting up, so I think I'll bounce around the site a bit.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2008, 01:18:40 AM »

Hi prissy - Well it's 4 and I'm up.  Anyone else up on this site.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2008, 01:20:57 AM »

Prissy - Any kind of surgery takes a while to get over. I know you are not used to laying around, but our bodies do require some rest after surgeries, sooooo take  itt easy, gal!!!!

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2008, 02:25:34 AM »

Well, I have managed to be up for awhile, even tho I stayed up late for the Super Bowl! Laughing

I am trying not to be too bummed that the Patriots lost.  hypnotic

Prissy, I hope you feel better soon. Hug

I think Clay should sell those iPhones he is all excited about.  bigsmile

wave hi gang!! Have a great day!

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
franniek54
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2008, 10:46:50 PM »

Hey girls, I've got the lip balm ready to market.   Laughing  Now we just need the go ahead.

I'm headin' to bed.  Hope I don't see ya for the rest of the night!
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2008, 11:55:04 PM »

Well . . . Seems like no one's here. sad But hullo anyway. Laughing

Wasn't it rumored a year or two ago that Clay was doing at least the singing voice for a prince in an animated movie . . . Rapunzel, I wanna say. Don't Know Though, rumors are worth a three dollar bill as we've learned. Wink Laughing
But it would be too wonderful if Clay did a voice over for a movie, wouldn't it?? Mother's would be dragging their kids that are in their 20's and above to see it. Wink

And who talked about infomercials??? I looooove watching them. Laughing They make me giggle.

With this face:

I think anyone would buy from his infomercials.

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2008, 12:52:11 AM »

Golly it's great to find a thread where someone might be posting when I'm on!...woohoo!...so howdy do to you 'late birds' from this night owl west coaster...and my apologies for you all who can't sleep through the night, too!

I used to have that midpoint wake up experience lots...and it wasn't until I was through the peri- menopause...however it is spelled, that I read why!  ...now that that whole phase is over, I pretty much can sleep on through...except the ol bladder thing... I finally understand why it's such a luxury to have a bathroom directly off the bedroom...beyond the obvious, I mean...  blush

I end up feeling like writing before I'm off to bed...and being out here, when most of this board is in the midwest/east coast, I've been a lonely soul over at the CM most evenings...  sigh  so...thankee franniek54 for your great idea!   Hug

and  wave to all the familiar 'faces' I see over here!  Since I'm just about recovered from a nasty bronchial thing/cough and sinus yuck...I might just be able to fall asleep...if not, I'll be back... and check in with you all again... Wink

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2008, 01:57:28 AM »

An Early Good Morning!

I am still having trouble sleeping;  no pain tonight but just not comfortable since I can only lie on my back and cannot turn on either side.  I will probably go sleep in the recliner for a while.

Clayharmony,
Aren't you a musician?  Do you play an instrument or sing?  I play violin in a quartet and orchestra.  And I am a retired public schools music teacher.  I have a feeling you and I are aware of more of the subtleties of Clay's singing.  I have noticed how on some songs if he has vibrato on one note, often the next note does not;  unless he is singing a song that is "softer" than most.  I am really enjoying the Season two Rewind and looking forward to his performances again.

Carla,
Hello!  I think we missed each other.  I am going to go try to rest some.  Did you ever see my mug with my Clay/Prissy pictures?

Good night all!

I hope others joining in will be able to get some sleep.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2008, 02:07:17 AM »

PRISSY  wave wave wave
I WAS LOOKING FOR EVELYN
AND FOUND YOU HERE
I HOPE YOU'RE ON THE MEND REAL SOON....
SLEEP ANYWHERE YOU CAN
XXOXO

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2008, 02:31:13 AM »

I'm here Bozena - Just decided to try to lay in bed for a while to see if I could go back to sleep.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2008, 02:32:12 AM »

I think I missed you. You must have gone back to sleep.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2008, 02:38:06 AM »

I think I missed everyone this morning. I woke up at 2 but decided to stay in bed and actually fell back to sleep until 4. Then got up and read for a while. Now i think I'll try sleeping some more.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2008, 02:50:28 AM »

HEY EVELYN... I AM STILL HERE

DO YOU WANT TO TALK ???
CALL ME

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2008, 03:29:25 AM »

Frannie - You crack me up with all your ideas.   lmao  I'm sure Clay could sell about anything...he's very believable.   Wink

Good to see lots of new faces over here...but I don't ever wish bad sleep on anyone.  I actually slept pretty good last night.  So now I'm up too early.  Oh, well....

Hope everyone had a good night!!! And NOW has a good day!!!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2008, 04:12:48 AM »

Hi everyone. It is 6:10 a.m here in my neck of the woods. I am wide awake. I have to take my german sheppard to the vet this morning so may be that is why I am awake.  They told me to have him there between 9 and 12. It takes me an hour to get there. well I am off to find me a snack.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
franniek54
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2008, 08:09:14 AM »

Carla ~ That Minneapolis hair is my favorite.  goo

Johanna ~ Glad you're here.  Huggles

Prissy
I have noticed how on some songs if he has vibrato on one note, often the next note does not;  unless he is singing a song that is "softer" than most.

I know nothing about music, but I've noticed just with my own singing that vibrato is way more tiring than just holding a note.  So how can Daughtry sing with vibrato almost ALL the time?  Just curious, cuz he really does use a lot of vibrato, reminds me of how Carmen Rassmussen started out, but in a GOOD way.

Hi Bozena and Evelyn   wave   You probably don't remember this, but I met you in West Palm Beach this summer.  We drank champagne together, and Bozena you told us everything that went on in your M&G. 

Debbie ~ Flight of Ideas they call it.  It's outa control!!!

"lovetowrite" ~ Hope your doggie is OK.  If you WANT to, why don't you write something cute to post here.  We are obviously a group that needs to be entertained!

See ya'll later!   bigsmile

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2008, 11:40:00 PM »

wave wave wave

Like a good insomniac, I just ironed my clothes for tomorrow.  I am REALLY hoping for a snow day, since we are having such bad weather, and if that happens, then I will have my clothes ready for Thursday.   bigsmile

At least there's plenty of TV on tonight with all the election coverage.   

Well...just in case we DO have school, I better try and get some sleep.   off to bed

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2008, 02:03:12 AM »

Hi Woody - I was up too, but decided to stay in bed and try to fall back to sleep. I slept a little but not too much. Now it 's 5 and I'm up but I'm going to try to go back to sleep. Thanks goodness I don't work anymore.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2008, 04:05:24 AM »

Sorry  I missed you, Evelyn.  It looks like I'm headed to school....and I really only got a few hours sleep.     Not quite sure how I am going to pull this off.  Caffeine, maybe???  Which I seldom drink....but it just may come in handy today.     I sure hope you are  Clay dreaming  right now!!!

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx