gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:47:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 291
Total: 291

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 22 :: What a Difference a Clay Makes  (Read 192238 times)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2008, 10:00:08 AM »

GLORY---- Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2008, 10:02:19 AM »

P.S.  I've had a serious discussion with Gwenn...  (No, not about the white tuxedo!!!)

Our thread here is really in critical condition......

We need major CPR...

Now since I have major issues with letting go.   Let's make sure this thread is....

"NOT REALLY DEAD!!!!"       

So.....   May I suggest everyone who comes to take a peek leave at leat 25 words or less!!!!!!!

1 - I   2 - don't   3 - post   4 - anymore   5 - but   6 - I   7 - do   8 - come   9 - and   10 -  read   11 - to   12 - see   13  - what   14 - your   15 - comments   16 - are   14 - or  15 - ideas  16 - on   17 - what   18 - are   19 - the   20 - current   21 - happenings  22 - so  23 - don't  24 - let  25 - it die!!

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »

Clayfannj,
                     I must confess I am guilty of reading the CM everyday, but not always posting. I will take
      100 lashes with a wet noodle and promise to do better. It would be a shame to lose  it.
        I love Clay with blonde hair or any other colour  he tries. I guess I just love him.
                                                              Betty
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2008, 10:13:09 AM »

WELL SAID DUDLEY. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

I THINK CLAY HAS BEEN PLANNNING THIS CD FOR A WHILE, WHEN I DO NOT KNOW HES BEEN A TAD BIT BUSY.I AGREE THAT HE NEEDS TO STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS SO HOT. Smile

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2008, 10:22:39 AM »

THANKS, LINDA AND BETTY.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2008, 10:31:27 AM »

HEY DUDLEY!! GOOD TO SEE YOU AND BETTY, TOO_ PLEASE KEEP POSTING!!

I seem to recall that Clay had said he had already 2 songs approved. He also played a little bit of one to some of the m&G'ers. Somewhere I read that he had also visited a studio out in California.'
Now, I confess I know NOTHING about the business, but I wonder if he can record a couple of songs, then do something else, and come back to record again.
My question is, does he have to record the whole thing in one shot (of a couple of weeks, that is)
Someone at Clayversity mentioned that after he records, the production of it takes a couple of months, plus then there is a photo shoot, etc.
MY opinion is for that he should use the pics taken in January. They are GREAT. I think we have seen other Clay photo's by this photographer, also.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2008, 10:41:10 AM »

MARILYN I THINK HE CAN GO BACK AND RECRD WHEN HE WANTS TO DIDN'T I READ THAT THE NEW CD IS BEING PRODUCED IN NY. COULD IT BE NEIL SEKADA.PRODUCING IT HE HAS A HOME IN NY.BESIDES LONDON. THEN AGAIN WHAT DO I KNOW. Paranoid

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2008, 11:05:43 AM »

MARILYN I THINK HE CAN GO BACK AND RECRD WHEN HE WANTS TO DIDN'T I READ THAT THE NEW CD IS BEING PRODUCED IN NY. COULD IT BE NEIL SEKADA.PRODUCING IT HE HAS A HOME IN NY.BESIDES LONDON. THEN AGAIN WHAT DO I KNOW. Paranoid

Did I not read somewhere that the producer was English? Or perhaps they just found him in London.

I have to leave for a while- going over to my sisters- but I hope others will contribute and I will come back later tonight. wave

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2008, 11:45:47 AM »

It would be great if the CD came out at the end of May. It seems like Clay might be getting the CD he wanted last time.

I was IM'ing with SmartyPantsSuz Thursday night and we both remarked that it is awesome that Clay is probably going to be doing so much this year that we have to worry about picking and choosing where to go see him! If the CD is released before summer, there should be a summer tour! Yay!  Super Happy!!!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2008, 11:58:23 AM »

Here's the mention from the new Miss America's blog that Glory made mention of:

Later that day, Terri Dooge, my traveling companion, and I had a very interesting experience at the Berkley parade. So it is 4:50 pm, we are sitting in the, at this point, warm, closed-top convertible, chatting about Clay Aiken (who else?), waiting for the parade to commence.

Let's keep it alive...I definately agree!  I hope all members will feel welcome to join in and post their thoughts or opinions here, even all lurkers.    This thread is not just for a small handful of people and its not a small community thread.  Everyone is welcome as are all opinions as is stated in the opening of our thread.  Unfriendly, hostile, rude or attacking posts are not allowed so we hope everyone will be comfortable about using their voice!  If anyone at anytime has any suggestions for this thread or for our board in general please feel free to contact myself or any other staff member.
ILClaymate
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2008, 12:02:31 PM »

It would be great if the CD came out at the end of May. It seems like Clay might be getting the CD he wanted last time.

It does sound like it which I think is great!  I wonder if this may or could be a self-entitled CD.  If he thinks this would be representative of himself and songs that he (finally!) enjoys and are a part of him, I think that would be great.  I was just thinking of this while listening to that ABC.com interview this week.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2008, 12:07:29 PM »

Marion and Gwenn - Thank you for giving us a "kick in the pants" to get us going.

I, for one, come here at least once every day to read what is going on.  I also read ANN every day.  I would hate to see our site suffer due to indifference (like mine).  Most of the time I do not post because I don't feel like I have anything to contribute, but I will start doing so--even if it is just to say that I agree with all of you.

After all, we have Spamalot, TV shows, good news coverage, new CD, etc. to look forward to this year and I can't think of anyone I would rather discuss it with than all of you here. 

So come on fellow lurkers, join me in posting a little more often so we can get our site back to where it was a year or so ago.

Ladies, thanks again for the wake up call.   Clapping

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2008, 12:30:37 PM »

1) He can record at different times, in different studios, with different producers. Although, I believe he said that, for this CD, he was pleased to have just one producer overseeing the whole project.

2) Whatever pictures he's going to use for the CD will be unveiled with the CD and its promotion. Pictures that have been released in January will not be used in a CD coming out months later, because they'll be "old" by then.

3) While we may not always be jumping up and down over the same news day after day ("Clay's doing Spamalot! And he's good!"), I take exception to the idea that a) this thread is dying, and b) Claymaniacs as a board is dying. Quite honestly, I appreciate the fact that, while we have fun and friendships here, our pages are not full of "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!! I'm gonna get to see Baby/Boyfriend/OMC in 46 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Articles, pictures, and reviews (both professional and by fans) are brought over every day from other boards and news sources. We all share information. Personally, I enjoy the discussions we have, and the fact that we can have them without the insults, name-calling, and accusations that are inherent in some so-called "livelier" boards.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2008, 12:36:23 PM »

Sunny

Clapping      Clapping

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2008, 12:45:38 PM »

WELL ALRIGHTY THEN

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2008, 01:19:37 PM »

WELL ALRIGHTY THEN

OK
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2008, 01:28:25 PM »

DUDLEY Laughing Laughing WHAT.

Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2008, 01:37:47 PM »

wave

I have to admit I hate reading (elsewhere) when page after page is full of EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs and OMGs, sometimes half page size. lol

I love all the reviews and pictures. Clay is amazing, even just to hear about.

Bev

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2008, 01:44:06 PM »

If the lack of pics is contributing to what some people think is a lethargic feel to the thread, maybe someone can request the mods to allow actual pictures to be posted here. I believe they have preferred we use links, because it makes the pages load more quickly and easily for dial-up users. But, if it'll help The Cause, maybe it's worth a suggestion. shrug

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2008, 01:48:00 PM »

3) While we may not always be jumping up and down over the same news day after day ("Clay's doing Spamalot! And he's good!"), I take exception to the idea that a) this thread is dying, and b) Claymaniacs as a board is dying. Quite honestly, I appreciate the fact that, while we have fun and friendships here, our pages are not full of "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!! I'm gonna get to see Baby/Boyfriend/OMC in 46 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Articles, pictures, and reviews (both professional and by fans) are brought over every day from other boards and news sources. We all share information. Personally, I enjoy the discussions we have, and the fact that we can have them without the insults, name-calling, and accusations that are inherent in some so-called "livelier" boards.

I'm a woman of few words these days, but I must say I agree with SUNNY this time.  I'd say most of us lead very busy lives, whether we are working outside or inside the home, volunteering our time and energy to worthy causes or just trying to deal with health problems, children, whatevah. Personally, I have a very limited amount of energy which I have to parcel out very carefully.  Family and local friends come first, then offering service to my church and community, household responsibilities and headaches and then I look to my Claymaniacs family as the icing on the cake! Frankly, I was a little shocked to read that our thread is dying and esp. that Claymanaics is dying.  Not a chance, in my book!  Nevah!....Somehow the old saying "Still waters run deep" comes to mind (emphasis on "still" and "deep").  I believe the friendships and mutual interest in Clay Aiken run very deep here on our Board.  Please, let's not minimize this because we have a few pauses in our "conversations".

claymaniacs rocks

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx