gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:31:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 402
Total: 402

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 22 :: What a Difference a Clay Makes  (Read 192185 times)
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2008, 08:58:58 AM »

From zippy888 at CB:

I'm now writing my recap from my Spamalot time in NYC this past weekend. We decided to get matinee tickets on Friday for the Sunday matinee. While at the ticket box office and trying to decide which tickets to get, he asked if we were Clay Aiken fans and we said Yes! So we got really good seats. I asked him if he's met Clay and he said he did and that Clay actually manned the ticket booth for them once and they all had a break! The ticket guy said that no one's ever done that since James Earl Jones! He also said that Clay's such a nice guy.

I wonder how many tickets he sold to his own show!  lmao

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2008, 09:08:06 AM »

Here's what Glory was referring to:

Part of Riversend recap at CB:

Nothing truly out of the ordinary happened..but since I was so close..I did overhear Clay ad lib something which was hilarious. During the Camelot scene while the girls are dancing after they pop out of the baby carriages..while Clay was looking at the one I heard him say "come to daddy baby!" and I just started CRACKING UP! It was sooo funny. I sorta wish more people could have heard it..but I gotta be honest and say that I loved it..LOL.

rofl

OMG---THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.  I JUST LOVE HIM.

SPENDING THE AFTERNOON WITH MY DAUGHTER.  I LOVE HER ALSO.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2008, 10:19:30 AM »

Laughing Laughing lmao lmao I WOULD LOVE  COME TO DADDY BABY,HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, BET HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE, YA THINK. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO I JUST LOVEEEEE HIM.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2008, 10:22:59 AM »

I JUST READ SOMETHING THAT CRACKED ME RIGHT UP. RIVER SAID CLAY ADLIBBED LAST NIGHT WHEN THE GIRLS WERE CHASING HIM HE SAID COME TO DADDY BABY SO FUNNY. ROFLMAO

YES, I ACTUALLY POSTED THAT RECAP IN THE ANN. SHE GOT A NICE PIC WITH CLAY, TOO!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2008, 11:00:08 AM »

Aiken's Got Moves
'The View'
(Weekdays, ABC Daytime)
Claymaniacs rejoice! Clay Aiken gets all the 'View' ladies down on their knees

HEY!! THEY ARE TALKING TO US!!

VOTE FOR CLAYS CLIP AS THE MOST POPULAR ON AOL FOR THE WEEK.

AOL TELEVISION

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2008, 02:41:05 PM »

FROM TODAY:

Report from susandavis at CV via LOML after the matinee today:

Quote:
The show was wonderful, the only thing different in the second half was that when his big number was over he didn't kneel down by King Arthur but stood up. I wonder if his poor knees hurt.

She still couldn't understand the line of the song after 'I am an Idol for the ages'......continued loud laughter.

Explanation of seat A101: The person who has that seat for 8 shows was there today(LOML was next to her......totally by the luck of the draw). They did the whole routine complete with the large A101 rock but Patsy walked right by her and took a man in seat D101. I wonder if posting that message at Sean's Myspace was such a good idea????

They got autographs.........there were around 100 at the stage door. Someone asked Clay who would be the next American Idol and he said, "I couldn't care less". Jerome came out the stage door after Clay went back in and left alone..........that is interesting.

SNIPPY CLAY.  GOOD FOR HIM.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2008, 03:44:18 PM »

GOOD FOR CLAY I AM PROUD OF HIM TO GWENN. Clapping Clapping

I TELL YOU WHAT I GET SO EXCITED TO READ ALL THE GOOD REVIEWS AND STUFF COMING OUR WAY I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO I AM BOUT TO BUST. Paranoid Paranoid

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2008, 08:10:26 PM »

FOR THOSE WHO WONDER, HERE ARE THE LINES CLAY SINGS:

Before our battles I would always sing
For I have got a voice to thrill a king
When I'm up here on the stage I'll be the idol of my age
And you can hear my golden larynx ring.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2008, 08:16:28 PM »

From CH:

Ticket Report: The only tickets available for tonight are partial views in the Mezzanine and Balcony.

Ther are no Premium Seats available.

Looks like Standing Room Only for the cast and our superstah!!!

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2008, 08:25:53 PM »

IF YOU LOOK VERY CLOSELY, THERE IS CHEST HAIR!!!!!!!!

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2008, 08:51:43 PM »

I SAW THAT CHEST HAIR GWENN DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO GET US EXCITED DOES IT. Laughing Laughing

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2008, 04:35:37 AM »

Verrrrry nice pics in that long coat!  Thanks, Gwenn, for bringing them over.

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2008, 08:02:39 AM »

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m248/morganette43/City-MeetingClayAiken030.jpg

BF is lookin' slimmer and definitely more toned...

Broadway is looking mighty good on him...

I'm off to the city and hoping to catch a glimpse today.. It may not work as I just found out my matinee is at 3... However, the  Music Box theater is just around the block and at least if I can't see him at the stage door  I can get to HUG the BUILDING!!!!!!!  (That's so the trip in shouldn't be a total waste!!!)  bigsmile

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2008, 08:09:20 AM »

P.S.  I've had a serious discussion with Gwenn...  (No, not about the white tuxedo!!!)

Our thread here is really in critical condition......

We need major CPR...

Now since I have major issues with letting go.   Let's make sure this thread is....

"NOT REALLY DEAD!!!!"        Wink

So.....   May I suggest everyone who comes to take a peek leave at leat 25 words or less!!!!!!!

I promise to do the same....   I'm missin' alot of you folks!!!!

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2008, 08:38:31 AM »

THE NEW MISS AMERICA IS A CLAYMATE, I FIND THIS HEARTWARMING. Laughing Laughing GOOD TASTE. HUH.

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2008, 09:12:45 AM »

HOW DO WE KNOW SHE IS A CLAYMATE??????  HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO CHECK ANYTHING THIS MORNING.  PHONE TIME.  HUSBAND TIME.  GOTTA GO CHECK THINGS OUT.

THANKS, NARION, FOR SAYING THAT.  I AM CONCERNED.  WE NEED TO KEEP THIS PLACE ALIVE AND HOPPING LIKE THE REST OF THE CLAYWORLD. 

GWENN

ETA--I FOUND IT GLORY.  ALSO THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED THE COLOR OF THE WIG SOMEWHAT!!!!!!

AND HOW SWEET THAT CLAY HAD ALL THE STAGE DOORERES SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GUY WHO PLAYS SIR HERBERT.  JUST SO CLAY.

I LOVE HIM.

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2008, 09:51:27 AM »

Clay has said his CD will be coming out in May, as soon as Spamalot is finished. Lets discuss some of this. What clues do we have that show he has been working on the album prior to this? I know there have been discussions in meet and greets, etc.
Can anyone find some of the tidbits that have escaped through this and other interviews, and lets talk about the CD?

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2008, 09:52:48 AM »

From divayanta at CH
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:41 pm GMT Post subject:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just back from the show in my room hungrily gobbling Arabic and Chinese food from the deli.

Okay. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee!

The show is faboo. Not a dull moment. Brilliant, everyone in it is a shining star and huge talent, including Clay.

His accents, his faces, his background chatter ( rhubarb,rhubarb,Hail Caesar!), his interactions with everyone and that FACE! Oy! And he said "goyim"! He IS a dancer- a natural- it just had to be brought out properly , given permission, coaxed. And can he shimmy and shake!

He does not disappoint. Again, he is in brilliant company who lift him higher.

At the Stage Door: I think I was channelling merriee or something, but I was cracking up the waiting crowd with OTT statements with an English accent.

I had the poster for anyone to sign. Christopher Seibert came up and I shoved Clay's dress in his face. "You want me to sign on CLay?"
"Yes!" I screamed, "you are too fabulous!"

Next up the man himself. I understand his embarrassment now. After you see the show, and the brilliant talent, you understand why he doesn't want to be shown extra attention.

He looked like Leslie Howard/Peter O'Toole classic English movie star in that camel coat and blond hair with the aquiline nose. When he came round my way, I was standing behind other women, he did grab my poster and he saw Seibert's autograph already on it. I did it on purpose.

"What? You had somebody signin' on mah picture?"

"Of course, you all were great!" He laughed.

Hannah Waddingham came around and I decried how fabulous her breasts were. "And they're real, " she smirked. "How do you do it?"
"Great costuming"!

Lancelot and the kid who played Herbert also signed . So they're all on Clay.

Oh, after Clay was done , he told everyone to stay and sing "Happy Birthday" to the kid who played Herbert. "I"ll go get him"" said Clay. When they came back out , we all sang HB and this kid almost cried. We were such good little fans. And that kid was amazing.

That face is so gorgeous, and they have got his wig the right shade now. A true strawberry blonde. He is too beautiful . As Brother Maynard , he had the English preacher thing DOWN. I can't wait for what waits for him next, so talented is he. I love the Cockney dopey guard.

He fits in with that cast perfectly.

I bought a ticket for tomorrow's matinee! Yay! Hubby's gonna go play hooky. I 'll join beagle2 and flyinpenguin.

Get this: the guy in the box office said :"Clay is much better, much better!" meaning , as opposed to the other guy.

I said,"Clay's a real comedian , we've seen it in concert and now everyone else will see."

"OH, yeah" he said, "Clay is a comedian".

The Clay fans were laughing at my lame attempt at Clayversion, but it looks like the man was already converted.

Hubby got great shots of Clay but I don't have one of those accounts.

Well, I now anon, to bed'
To sleep off all the nonsense, I've just said!"(TMBeyond the Fringe)

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2008, 09:56:39 AM »

I LOVE HIM TO GWENN.

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2008, 09:59:02 AM »

I SAW DIVA'S RECAP AND HAD TO LOVE IT.  THERE JUST AREN'T A WHOLE LOT OF JEWS IN THIS FANDOM, AND I GET HOW EXCITED SHE FELT WHEN CLAY SAYS A FEW YIDDISH WORDS.  WARMS A HEART.  AND SHE IS FUNNY. 

AS FOR THE CD, I AM THINKING THAT CLAY AND CLIVE WOULD BE SO SMART TO GET THIS CD OUT RIGHT AFTER SPAMALOT.  SUCH PR IS PRICELESS.  IT WOULD BE BRILLIANT TO PIGGYBACK ON SUCH PR.  CLAY HAS SAID ON MANY OCCASIONS THAT HIS ROLE IS ONLY 2-3 WEEKS.  WE KNOW FROM SUZIE O'NEILL THAT HE DOESN'T NEED A LOT OF REHEARSAL.  I AM THINKING THAT HE AND THE MYSTERY PRODUCER HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS.  NOT THE SINGING PART, BUT THE PLANNING PART.  I BET CLAY, JAYMES, AND CLIVE ARE COMPLETELY AWARE OF THE MISSED OPPORTUNITY AFTER THE AI5 THING.  HAD ATDW DROPPED AFTER THAT BUZZ, I BET IT WOULD HAVE SOLD A WHOLE LOT MORE.  SPILLED MILK.  BUT MISTAKES LIKE THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN A SECOND TIME.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx