gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:08:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 252
Total: 252

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 22 :: What a Difference a Clay Makes  (Read 192234 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2008, 08:40:51 AM »

Clay should keep better track of his shoes instead of leaving them lying around all over the place.

Found Clay Shoe

Sandal Left Behind

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2008, 09:02:53 AM »

Clay should keep better track of his shoes instead of leaving them lying around all over the place.

Found Clay Shoe

Sandal Left Behind

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2008, 09:18:21 AM »

SO I JUST RELISTENED TO THE ABC INTERVIEW.  Y LORD, THAT MAN TALKS FAST.  I AM EXHAUSTED LISTENING TO HIM.  I THINK THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE IN A REALLY LONG TIME.  THAT AND THE AP WRITTEN ARTICLE.

HERE'S HOPING THAT CLAY USES THE SAME PR PERSON WHEN THE CD IS RELEASED. Fingers Crossed

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2008, 01:06:42 PM »

Way to go, Gwenn. Just kill the thread, why dontcha! Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2008, 01:57:55 PM »

she reaally did kill the thread didn't she i been gone to work 8 hrs no one posted. Paranoid Paranoid

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

<<<HANGS HEAD>>>>

IF YOU HAD A DAY LIKE IT DID, THIS WOULD BE THE LEAST OF IT.  CANNOT EVEN GO INTO THE CRAP.  ONLY GOOD THING, I GOT TICKETS FOR MARCH 1 FOR JILL AND ME.  MARION IS GETTING HERS ON SUNDAY.  THE REST OF THE DAY CAN JUST GO...........

NOW, SOMEONE ELSE POST SO I DON'T KILL THIS THREAD AGAIN.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2008, 03:01:31 PM »

SORRY ABOUT YOUR BAD DAY DO YA NEED TO EXPLODE. Huggles Huggles I WAS TEASING.

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2008, 03:21:20 PM »

GLORY---I HAVE BEEN EXPLODING ALL DAY.  I DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS EXPRESSING MY FEELING IN CASE YOU COULDN'T TELL.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2008, 03:37:17 PM »

GWENN I CAN TELL. Paranoid Paranoid IF YOU NEED TO EXPOUND YOU CAN PM ME SWEETIE I HAVE BROAD SHOULDERS. Huggles

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2008, 04:42:13 PM »

wave

The Thread will definitely be dead if I post, but I will anyway - I have some magazines to check for Mr. Aiken content (including the People issue that I already know he is in!  Purple Banana )., but I am catching up here first.

Daughter (who has atended several Clay concerts with me - mainly, I think to keep me out of trouble  lmao ) just called and told me to inform all Clay fans that they have nothing on Hanna Montana fans - she is in a hotel filled with 8 and 9 year old girls (all in Hanna Montana wigs) and their Moms. She does not plan to sleep tonight. She got tickets (a miracle) the first time she tried, for ganddaughter's birthday (she will be 9 next Tuesday). Daughter said that thanks to me and Clay nothing that happens tonight will bother her at all - she has already seen it all!  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2008, 04:51:00 PM »

Wigs! Great idea!

Just kidding, just kidding.  Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2008, 07:18:40 PM »

I am so ready for my New York trip! It will be great seeing Marilyn again, spending extra time with Jen and seeing boyfriend two nights in a row!

But I have to admit I do feel a bit guilty going now. Yesterday we found out Grandma goes back on chemo after her oral surgery next month. My parents are going to keep an eye on her while I'm gone. Real life just bites sometimes.

At least boyfriend is everywhere these days. Something to brighten up the day.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2008, 07:29:44 PM »

MEESA SORRY ABOUT GRANDMA GIVE HER A HUG FROM ME PLEASE. Huggles Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2008, 07:32:54 PM »

I sure will, Glory. It just breaks my heart because she just came to me crying thinking that she's a burden to me. I told her she could never be a burden to me. I love her and love having her here.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2008, 07:35:17 PM »

Sunny - someone just mentioned on the OCD that we haven't thought about Clay wigs before - but we would have to change them too often  Laughing

I just posted photos in the Magazine Thread - Clay is in People and In Touch - both 2/4/08 issues - that is all I have checked so far. Hopefully, he is in all of the weekly magazines  Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed

Meesa -  Huggles You staying home won't make Grandmom any better, and I'm sure she would not want you to miss seeing Clay. I know that is how I would feel if I were in her place. You give her loving care all of the time - you need this trip, and you should go.  I'm sorry she has to go back on chemo - give her a hug from me, too, please.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2008, 07:50:08 PM »

So many good articles to read. So many  interviews to hear. LOVE the quality of the  PR he is getting.. LOVE the EYE CANDY...

A finished CD, dropped in MAY....OH MY!!!   Clapping

I'm going into  the city on Sunday to see The Farnsworth Invention..It's on 45th ST.. Soooooo......I'm just gonna mosey on down the block and get me more tickets for BF.... 2 more shows...I'm going to try to see what I can get with that discount coupon....It sports a 40% discount through March and the advantage is that you can use it for advance sales...I downloaded it and printed it..

I'd even like to talk my friends ( not us)  into rushing a bit after our show  to catch CLAY at the STAGE DOOR after matinee...    Fingers Crossed How blessed I feel  to have him  just a short  ride away.. I don't take it for granted....  I just savor it...

It feels like a HUGE MAGNETIC FORCE just pulling you into the center of MANHATTAN!!!   Really... bigsmile

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2008, 06:54:39 AM »

I sure will, Glory. It just breaks my heart because she just came to me crying thinking that she's a burden to me. I told her she could never be a burden to me. I love her and love having her here.

Huggles Huggles

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2008, 07:33:44 AM »

I JUST READ SOMETHING THAT CRACKED ME RIGHT UP. RIVER SAID CLAY ADLIBBED LAST NIGHT WHEN THE GIRLS WERE CHASING HIM HE SAID COME TO DADDY BABY SO FUNNY. ROFLMAO

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2008, 07:48:40 AM »

I JUST READ SOMETHING THAT CRACKED ME RIGHT UP. RIVER SAID CLAY ADLIBBED LAST NIGHT WHEN THE GIRLS WERE CHASING HIM HE SAID COME TO DADDY BABY SO FUNNY. ROFLMAO

Holy Moley!  ROFLMAO I would have loved to have seen that.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2008, 08:54:55 AM »

Here's what Glory was referring to:

Part of Riversend recap at CB:

Nothing truly out of the ordinary happened..but since I was so close..I did overhear Clay ad lib something which was hilarious. During the Camelot scene while the girls are dancing after they pop out of the baby carriages..while Clay was looking at the one I heard him say "come to daddy baby!" and I just started CRACKING UP! It was sooo funny. I sorta wish more people could have heard it..but I gotta be honest and say that I loved it..LOL.

rofl

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx