gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:44:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 230
Total: 230

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 22 :: What a Difference a Clay Makes  (Read 192090 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1980 on: March 06, 2008, 04:07:36 PM »

Okay, which one of you is mailing Clay your undies?

*scroll down toward the very bottom on the left side* People

pick me pick me pick me

ROFLMAO

Hello my Sunny friend Huggles some things never change, is that a good thing Don't Know

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1981 on: March 06, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »

Hello my Sunny friend Huggles some things never change, is that a good thing Don't Know
In this case, absolutely! Huggles

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1982 on: March 06, 2008, 04:15:04 PM »

In this case, absolutely! Huggles

I promise I won't post any pictures of any of the RED THONG Mafia here to prove we mailed Clay those undies Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1983 on: March 06, 2008, 07:56:35 PM »

SHARON---SORRY I MISSED YOU. Huggles

WHAT'S NEW?BEEN WATCHING TV WITH BARRY.  TAKING A REST FROM CLAY.  HE IS EXHAUSTING.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1984 on: March 06, 2008, 08:02:54 PM »

TAKING A REST FROM CLAY.  HE IS EXHAUSTING.
Braggart. Wink

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1985 on: March 06, 2008, 08:12:22 PM »

TAKING A REST FROM CLAY.  HE IS EXHAUSTING.
Braggart. Wink

A GIRL CAN DREAM.  ASK JILL.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #1986 on: March 07, 2008, 03:36:54 AM »

Hi everybody!

Here's a place to get discount Spamalot tickets through April 27th

http://www.broadwaybox.com/shows/monty_python_s_spamalot_nyc_tickets.aspx

Deanna in PA
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1987 on: March 07, 2008, 09:54:05 AM »

WE ARE GETTING HAMMERED WITH SNOW, 10 INCHES EXPECTED.GLAD I AM INSIDE  Paranoid

WHERE IS EVERYBODY.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ILClaymate
« Reply #1988 on: March 07, 2008, 10:11:05 AM »

Deanna ~ thanks for the link.  I wish I could go again!

Glory ~ stay warm!

Here's a listing of all the CD's set to release on 5/6/08 (STC of course):

PAUSEANDPLAY.COM
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1989 on: March 07, 2008, 10:14:33 AM »

wave wave wave

BEEN OUT AND ABOUT WITH BARRY.  SEEMS HE HAS CARPAL TUNNEL REALLY BAD.  SURGERY.  OY.  NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT AT ALL.  I THINK WE HAVE TO SCHEDULE IT AROUND CLAY.   Naughty blush  WELL, I AM HONEST.

SEEMS SOMEONE MENTIONED TO CLAY LAST NIGHT THAT THE NEW CD WAS #1 ON AMAZON AND HE WAS SHOCKED.  INTERESTING THAT HE HAS TO LEARN ABOUT HIS CAREER FROM A FAN AT THE SD.   bigsmile

GOTTA CHECK AROUND THE BOARDS.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
ILClaymate
« Reply #1990 on: March 07, 2008, 10:23:59 AM »

Gwenn ~ sorry to hear about Barry's surgery.  Hubby's and surgery = NOT FUN!  Huggles

This was a cute review from clayngel at CB and looks like an upcoming 'Idol Extra' mention/appearance. 

Back from another amazing night at the Shubert!!

I got a standing room ticket tonight, which is always an interesting way to watch the show. I was disappointed to get there and see that David Hibbard (Patsy) wasn't going to be there. Since I knew Tom came back I was looking forward to seeing the regular cast all back together, but there's always next time!

While I was waiting in the lobby for the door to open two guys came in and asked if there were any Clay fans there who wanted to be interviewed for Idol Extra. About 10-15 people rushed up to him with excitement. He asked people's ages and how many times they'd seen the show and picked 7 to be interviewed and I was one of them! We had to sign waivers and were taken outside to be asked questions on camera. The two guys were apparently at the show the night before and said that they interviewed Clay earlier today. They said they didn't know what to expect, and were surprised by how much he talked! They said that he just kept going. That's our guy!

I think the first scene was thrown off a little without David because King Arthur messed up a couple of his lines and then that cause Clay to flub a bit on his "air speed velocity" line, but they all covered perfectly and the only ones who would know that something was wrong is if you'd seen the show a bunch of times. The understudy for Patsy was actually the same guy who replaced Tom last week.

The audience was really full and there were a lot of Claymates there for a weekday, or maybe they were just a little more enthusiastic than usual because he got a lot of cheers and applause throughout the night!

It continues to amaze me how Clay can keep getting better and better, even when I thought he had the parts down perfectly to being with. He just lights up the stage and has so much energy and enthusiasm that it is just fun to watch. The drunken guard and Brother Maynard scenes are hysterical and the audience is gasping for breath because they are laughing so hard. The show is never the same twice and I love getting to see how everyone changes things up.

There was a big crowd at the stage door tonight and Clay seemed to be in a really happy mood. And he was wearing a coat! (Keep any sickness far far away!) He went through the crowd signing as much as possible and I think he got to just about everyone. At one point he commented on not even knowing what he was writing anymore and then a few more people down he said "I think I just signed that Josh Groban." It was sooo funny! I had a ATDW cover for him to sign tonight and at first he didn't see it because I wasn't shoving it in his face like some people around me were with their things, so I just held it out there and figured if I didn't get it signed tonight it wasn't a big deal. Then he glanced back and saw that he'd skipped me and said "Sorry, hun," and signed it. I just about died!! He called me hun!!! EEEEEE!!!! It was totally worth him almost skipping me!!! haha

That's all I can think of for now! I'm still on cloud 9.
I can't believe he's almost half-way done with his run! Spamalot is just so special! It's such an amazing time to be a Clay fan!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1991 on: March 07, 2008, 10:25:15 AM »

Is anybody having a hard time getting into the OFC?  It's giving me a weird page - its all red adn says I am not authorized to view this page.

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1992 on: March 07, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »

GWENN GOOD TO KNOW HIS FANS ARE CURRENT Laughing Laughing
 MAYBE HE HAS BEEN TO BUSY TO CHECK ON IT OR ELSE HE IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

45 MPH WINDS OUTSIDE, SNOW DRIFTS ALREADY, COLD AS ALASKA,SO THOU OMO IS SNUG STILL IN HER P.J'S NO POINT IN DRESSING TODAY. I FEEL DEANNA'S PAIN LIVING IN MAINE.

I LOVE CLAY.

ILClaymate
« Reply #1993 on: March 07, 2008, 10:29:42 AM »

Is anybody having a hard time getting into the OFC?  It's giving me a weird page - its all red adn says I am not authorized to view this page.

Lori ~ I was just able to sign in.  Could you be using an old bookmark link?  Or are you at work?  Maybe you are blocked at work?  Do you get the same thing when you click CLICK HERE?
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1994 on: March 07, 2008, 10:51:43 AM »

I think the first scene was thrown off a little without David because King Arthur messed up a couple of his lines and then that cause Clay to flub a bit on his "air speed velocity" line, but they all covered perfectly and the only ones who would know that something was wrong is if you'd seen the show a bunch of times.
... which would be about half the audience at this point. Laughing

Glory, stay in and stay warm! Huggles

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1995 on: March 07, 2008, 10:55:36 AM »

THIS CRACKED ME UP.  O/T:

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.
The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.
'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me, she told him.
'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied.
He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands together at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help.
She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for sev eral l ong moments and asked,'How does that feel'?
He replied:
It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1996 on: March 07, 2008, 11:03:26 AM »

Hello!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1997 on: March 07, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »

Here's a listing of all the CD's set to release on 5/6/08 (STC of course):

PAUSEANDPLAY.COM

I'm excited to see that Gavin DeGraw has a new CD coming out. I have been waiting to hear what else he can do since the last CD in 2003. I really like him. And of course Dierks Bentley's greatest hits CD. Oh what a nice day that will be!  bigsmile 

Gwenn, I wondered if Clay, TC and RCA knew about being #1 on Amazon. That is truly something for the first day that it was available for pre-order.  Clapping

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1998 on: March 07, 2008, 12:13:32 PM »

Lori ~ I was just able to sign in.  Could you be using an old bookmark link?  Or are you at work?  Maybe you are blocked at work?  Do you get the same thing when you click CLICK HERE?

Thanks Clandy!!  I'm at work and I must have had an old bookmark but your link worked!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1999 on: March 07, 2008, 12:40:34 PM »

GWENN  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

SUNNY I COULDN'T GO ANYPLACE IF I WANTED TO MY CAR IS BURIED. Laughing

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx