gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:44:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 250
Total: 250

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 22 :: What a Difference a Clay Makes  (Read 192258 times)
claydevotee
« Reply #1900 on: March 05, 2008, 12:26:53 PM »

"Life is a vaCLAYtion" ??

Baby Dust scratch hypnotic
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1901 on: March 05, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »

I GOT MINE TO. SUNNY. Laughing MOST EXPENSIVE LIP BALM I EVER BOUGHT. Paranoid DON'T TELL MY KIDS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #1902 on: March 05, 2008, 02:16:32 PM »

Got mine too...Happpy to be on board again....

Ditto on all the stuff.. Kind of useless... I have a ton of various  ad decal  bags  none of whichI use..I agree with Moonshot.. or..... They could have donated it for UNICEF or BAF....I won't use it either...

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1903 on: March 05, 2008, 03:42:44 PM »

GOT MINE ALSO.  I AGREE WITH MARION.  I WOULD RATHER HAVE GIVEN THE MONEY TO THE BAF.  BUT THE TOTE IS GOOD QUALITY SO I GUESS I WILL USE IT FOR CLAY TREKS.

THE FLOWER SHOW WAS GREAT.  WE ALL HAD A GOOD TIME.  BARRY FOUND A PLANT THAT HE HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR 25 YEARS.  HE WAS HAPPY.  THE LILY COLLECTION AND DISPLAY WAS BREATHTAKING.

I AM TIRED.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
« Reply #1904 on: March 05, 2008, 05:51:08 PM »

Ditto on all the stuff.. Kind of useless... I have a ton of various  ad decal  bags  none of whichI use..I agree with Moonshot.. or..... They could have donated it for UNICEF or BAF....I won't use it either...

MARION, GWENN, MICHELLE and others....Add me to the list.  I might use the lipgloss...in the privacy of my own home!  Laughing  As to the decal bag,  if they offered me a free trip to NYC to see "Spamalot" again on the condition that I carry it around all around the city, I might consider it!  Otherwise, I think it will be added to my "collection" in the back of our coat closet!   Laughing

GLORY, I'm not sure where I read about your having cramps in your legs, but I do have a couple of suggestions:  Eat a banana before you go to bed every night (lots of potassium).  Secondly (I know this sounds crazy  ) but if you get a sharp painful cramp in your leg int he middle of night, simply put a stainless steel spoon on your leg where it is cramping.  It really works...some chemical reaction takes place with the metal!!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1905 on: March 05, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »

I received mine yesterday too.  Those pins are awfully small.  And I could definately do without the chapstick.  The tote is of good quality, but I'm not sure where or when I would ever use it.  I agree that I would have rather had my $$ go to the BAF.  Oh well, it's the thought that counts, it just seems like they didn't put much thought into it  Laughing.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1906 on: March 05, 2008, 06:06:34 PM »

There is some stuff you can buy to apply any material to something else by just ironing it. I think it comes in sheets or a roll. Anybody know what it is called?

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
« Reply #1907 on: March 05, 2008, 06:08:05 PM »

There is some stuff you can buy to apply any material to something else by just ironing it. I think it comes in sheets or a roll. Anybody know what it is called?

Not a clue, MICHELLE.  I am "sewing and crafts- impaired"  !!!   Laughing
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1908 on: March 05, 2008, 06:15:46 PM »

I don't, but if you find out and get some, you could make a fortune selling pieces of it to posters on this thread. Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #1909 on: March 05, 2008, 06:19:21 PM »

I think it use to be called "Stitch Witchery" or something like that.  Was great for repairing hems that came loose and things like that.  Of course, we don't have a fabric shop or a craft shop in our town any more.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1910 on: March 05, 2008, 06:25:27 PM »

I think it use to be called "Stitch Witchery" or something like that. 

I just called my mom and that's what she said too. It comes in tape rolls. But I know there was something that came in sheets because I used to make shirts and pj's with it back in the late 80's.  You know those Christmas shirts with the designs on them? That's what we used. Walmart should have some in their craft department.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
« Reply #1911 on: March 05, 2008, 06:25:53 PM »

I'm hoping some of the PTB from the OFC are reading our conversation about how to cover up the Clay decal on the tote bags!!!!   Laughing  Take the hint, people!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1912 on: March 05, 2008, 06:29:55 PM »

I'm hoping some of the PTB from the OFC are reading our conversation about how to cover up the Clay decal on the tote bags!!!!   Laughing  Take the hint, people!!!
My luck, I'd show up at a meet-n-greet with a nice bag that had a pretty picture of a sunset or something on it.

And Clay would say, "Hey, isn't that my fan club tote??"

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
« Reply #1913 on: March 05, 2008, 06:34:51 PM »

My luck, I'd show up at a meet-n-greet with a nice bag that had a pretty picture of a sunset or something on it.

Laughing  That would be my luck, as well, SUNNY!!!  Laughing
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1914 on: March 05, 2008, 06:41:04 PM »

I'm hoping some of the PTB from the OFC are reading our conversation about how to cover up the Clay decal on the tote bags!!!!   Laughing  Take the hint, people!!!

and you'd respond "Yes. I made it better"  bigsmile

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1915 on: March 05, 2008, 06:43:11 PM »

I got my package today also ..big day for the post office.

I have enjoyed having Clay on my lips all evening......I meant lip balm bigsmile

Now the bag would definetly be something different for Clay to autograph, but packing it in a suitcase would take up a lot of room.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
claydevotee
« Reply #1916 on: March 05, 2008, 06:46:27 PM »

I'm hoping some of the PTB from the OFC are reading our conversation about how to cover up the Clay decal on the tote bags!!!!   Laughing  Take the hint, people!!!

and you'd respond "Yes. I made it better"  bigsmile
Laughing  MICHELLE!  And to continue this fantasy sequence, Clay would say to you, "Well, how would you like to spearhead the new and improved OFC.? The position  comes with a full benefits package, a 6 -figure salary and 3 weeks vacation plus front row tickets to all concerts".   
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1917 on: March 05, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »

HOW MUCH YOU WANTA BET THE WHOLE CLAYNATION COVERS THAT UP. HE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE SENT. ROFLMAO BOY COULD I SMUT RIGHT NOW. bigsmile bigsmile

THEA I HAVE TO GO TO GROCERY AND GET SOME BANNAS  AND I HAVE TO GO WASH A SPOON Laughing HEY I WILL TRY ANYTHING I COULD BARELY WALK YESTERDAY I HURT SO BADI THINK IT WAS A CHARLIE HORSE OR A SPASM IN MY CALFS.BOTH LEGS I WAS REALLY A SAD SIGHT YESTERDAY TODAY IT IS BETTER. BUT HAPPENS A LOT. THANKS.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1918 on: March 05, 2008, 06:49:18 PM »

I HAVE OD'ED ON LAW AND ORDER.  WATCHED 3 TODAY.  THEA--WE BOTH DESERVE AWARDS.

WATCHED AI.  NOT THRILLED WITH THE GIRLS.  BUT I DON'T LIKE FEMALE SINGERS, SO I REALLY SHOULDN'T COMMENT.

READ A RUMOR THAT A SUMMER TOUR WAS BEING DISCUSSED.  SALT SHAKER TIME.  SUPPOSEDLY INFO GOTTEN FROM A TICKET BROKER.  LATE JULY TO START.  I DON'T THINK IT IS TRUE, BUT IT IS FUN TO SPECULATE.  I WOULD LOVE IT.  CLAY---WITH A BAND AND NOT AN ORCHESTRA.  SICK OF THEM.  SAVE THEM FOR CHRISTMAS.  I WANT TO HEAR CLAY ROCK OUT SOME GOOD STUFF FROM THE HOT NEW CD.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
« Reply #1919 on: March 05, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »

THEA I HAVE TO GO TO GROCERY AND GET SOME BANNAS  AND I HAVE TO GO WASH A SPOON  HEY I WILL TRY ANYTHING I COULD BARELY WALK YESTERDAY I HURT SO BADI THINK IT WAS A CHARLIE HORSE OR A SPASM IN MY CALFS.BOTH LEGS I WAS REALLY A SAD SIGHT YESTERDAY TODAY IT IS BETTER. BUT HAPPENS A LOT. THANKS.

You're welcome, GLORY.  I truly hope and pray that it helps you, sweetie.    Also, you may want to take a couple of Tums before you go to bed.  Good source of calcium, which can also help in preventing leg cramps.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx