gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:24:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 433
Total: 433

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 22 :: What a Difference a Clay Makes  (Read 192189 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2008, 02:18:44 PM »

I FEEL RATHER FOOLISH AT THIS MOMENT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2008, 02:44:44 PM »

I AM NOT SURE PEOPLE UNDERSTOOD WHAT WAS BEING SAID.  I LOVE TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINIONS AND INSIGHTS ON THINGS CLAY AIKEN.  I AM THRILLED THAT FOLKS LURK HERE, BUT SOMETIMES IT FEELS FUNNY TO JUST TALK TO YOURSELF.  OR BE A "THREAD KILLER" WHERE 9 HOURS GO BY AND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING.

I DON'T WANT TO SEE PAGES OF EEEEEEEEE AND OMG.  BUT THERE ARE A TON OF VERY INTERESTING AND FUNNY FOLKS ON THIS BOARD.  I FEEL LIKE I AM MISSING A LOT OF YOU.

AS FOR THE CD, I AM QUITE SURE CLAY CAN RECORD HERE AND THERE AND THE PRODUCER AND EXEC. PRODUCER PUT IT ALL TOGETHER.  MOAM WAS PUT TOGETHER IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS FROM BEGINNING TO END AND I STILL THINK IT IS A FABULOUS CD.  CLAY IS SO PHOTOGENIC, WELL, I DON'T THINK GETTING SOME FINE LOOKING PIX IS AN ISSUE.

I HAVE SO MUCH HOPE AND ENTHUSIASM FOR CLAY RIGHT NOW.  IT FEELS LIKE IT IS GUSHING OUT.  I GUESS I JUST WANT TO SHARE IT.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »

ME THINKS IT IS GOING TO BE AN EXCITING YEAR. WISH I COULD SEE SPAMALOT BUT WILL WAIT FOR A TOUR HOPEFULLY.

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW THIS WEEK HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE WITH A GOOD COMPANY HAVE TO CHECK THEM OUT.I'M GETTING PICKY ABOUT WHAT I WILL TAKE AND WON'T AFTER THE PAST THREE YEARS I AM VERY LEARY.OF NOT KNOWING WHAT I GET INTO.

I LOVE CLAY. I WANT TO SHARE IT TO I AM SO PUMPED AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. HEY THAT IS A SONG. Laughing

COME WITH ME ON THIS ADVENTURE IT PROMISES TO BE FUN. :bigsmileNOT MY NATURE TO BE GRUMPY TO LONG.

OK I AM SORRY IF MY COMMENTS OFFENDED ANYBODY I AGREE WITH GWENN I HAVE WORKED 12 HR. DAYS AND COME BACK TO TELL YOU SOMETHING AND NOBODY ON ANY THREAD HAS POSTED.

I HEARD MOAM ON MY RADIO TODAY I WAS SO EXCITED.

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2008, 02:53:24 PM »

I don"t post as often because I live a quiet life and don"t seem to have anything   
 exciting to say. However I can"t imagine not having this wonderful news about Clay.
  Hearing about all his successes really makes my day, and makes my toes curl.
  Did "nt he once say he had a British producer? As   he likes to play his cards close to
  his  vest maybe he has advanced his new CD further than we know. One can only
   hope!  A summer tour would be wonderful. All I have to do is win the lottery.
        Hey! that"s more than twenty five words. Do I get a lollipop?
                                                                 Betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2008, 02:56:54 PM »

Glory,,
           I hope the job turns out to be something you want. You have to be happy whatever you do.
                                       Hugs,
                                                           Betty
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2008, 03:05:43 PM »

WELL THANK YOU MISS BETTY, WHAT FLAVOR LOLLIPOP WOULD YA LIKE I WILL GET IT FOR YOU. Huggles Huggles

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2008, 03:06:25 PM »

BETTY--WHAT FLAVOR?

GLORY--GOOD LUCK.

OFF TO MAKE DINNER.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
franniek54
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »

wave  Occasional lurker, occasional poster here.  But I promise to at least say hi.

And I cast 1 vote for pictures.       I'll contain my EEEEEs and AAAAAAHs.  Promise.

Here's a link to your lollipop!

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/franniek54/fun%20stuff/?action=view&current=16ozlollipops2004u.jpg
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2008, 03:17:50 PM »

I read this thread all the time.  I lurk mostly, because when I post - nobody seems to really care what I have to say - so I just lurk!!!  Just sayin!!!
But if I want to know what is going on - I do come here to see what everybody is talking about.  I just leave it to the handful on this thread to keep the chatter going!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2008, 03:19:27 PM »

Good luck with the job, Glory.  I hope it is something you want and that you get it.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2008, 03:21:34 PM »

LORI--IF YOU FEEL IGNORED, I APOLOGIZE.  EVERYONE'S IDEAS ARE APPRECIATED.   Huggles

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2008, 03:57:21 PM »

I'm also guilty of being a lurker but not a poster.  So sorry.  I read this thread every day to see what's going on and what everyone is up to.  Occasionally I do post a few words but will try to contribute more in the future.    claymaniacs rocks

Fran, those lollipops look so yummy, may I have one? 

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2008, 04:08:15 PM »

Wow, I guess pigs really do fly once in a while.   pigsfly

From the Idol Thoughts Blog  (A not just us review of Clay's performance in Spamalot)  It's good!

COLOR ME SURPRISED: CLAY AIKEN IS FANTASTIC IN SPAMALOT

Color Me Surprised: Clay Aiken Is Fantastic in Spamalot

If I'm being totally honest, I didn't go into today's matinee performance of Spamalot with the highest of expectations. Since it had been announced that Clay Aiken was joining the Broadway cast in the role of Sir Robin I've been dubious as to how good of a fit the American Idol runner-up and the Monty Python show would be.

Well color me very pleasantly surprised -- Clay was great!

His voice was, of course, fantastic, but it was his comic timing and his dancing that shocked me the most. From the moment he appeared on stage, he was totally, and delightfully, in character, and he maintained that commitment throughout the entire show. He delivered his lines like an old pro, and completely embraced his character's often quirky movement, footwork, and comic bits, even when they required him to make fun of himself.

Best of all -- he appeared to be having the time of his life. The often irreverent humor of the show seemed to fit him like a glove, and he imbued each of his scenes with what appeared to be a genuine sense of joy.

I was a big Clay supporter back in Season 2 of Idol, but his attitude the past several years has turned me off a bit to him. However, seeing him sing, dance, act, and laugh, I remembered the charming, dorky fella' who shocked us all with his pipes back on Idol. I half-expected him to be stiff and awkward -- instead, he was loose and relaxed, creating real chemistry with his co-stars.
Speaking of his co-stars, the cast is more solid and the show tighter than it's been since it first opened. As Sir Lancelot, Rick Holmes was a hoot and a half, and a more accomplished song-and-dance man than Hank Azaria, who created the role. Chris Seiber has returned to the show, and although he appears to have put on about 30lbs, he was funny as ever playing Sir Galahad. Tom Deckman played the roles originated by Christian Borle with a delightfully deadpan gaze plastered across his face, and Hannah Waddingham, imported from the British version of Spamalot, was perfection as the Lady of the Lake.

All in all, Clay and the cast have managed to make Spamalot a must-see once again.

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2008, 04:11:45 PM »

SO GOOD TO SEE NEW FACES OVER HERE NOT THAT YOU ARE NEW  DON'T LURK TALK. I GUESS I CAN BE THE WELCOME WAGON PERSON. Laughing Laughing

QUYNN I SAW THAT WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE. bigsmile

IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2008, 04:18:17 PM »

Guynn, what a wonderful review.   Clapping  It warms my heart to see that others are seeing what we have known all along.   Clay Aiken is just incredible. 

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2008, 04:28:02 PM »

ICHRIS1 SOMETIMES WONDER WHAT TOOK THEM SO LONG DON'T YOU.

WELL OFF TO WATCH TV.THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WELL WISHES ON THE JOB. Huggles Huggles

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2008, 05:08:10 PM »

Quynn, what a wonderful review.  Thanks for bringing it over.

I remember a few months ago a lot of fans were not too sure that Spamalot was the correct choice for Clay at this time in his career.  Amazing, isn't it how much more he knew what was best for him than we did   bigsmile

He is finally getting the reviews and press that he deserves.  I just hope it keeps up through his entire run with Spamalot and into the new CD.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
claydevotee
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2008, 05:08:39 PM »

I lurk mostly, because when I post - nobody seems to really care what I have to say - so I just lurk!!!  Just sayin!!!
But if I want to know what is going on - I do come here to see what everybody is talking about.  I just leave it to the handful on this thread to keep the chatter going!!

LORI, I apologize, as well if I have ever ignored you. And anybody else here.   And yes, I have often come here to lurk as well for updates.  Frankly, I'm too lazy or often too exhausted to go check out the other boards (i.e. ClayBoard, Clayversity) for news, so this is one-stop shopping for me!  I do like to spend time with my RTM friends on that thread, as well.  Over the past couple of years we have grown very close, have shared many many ups and downs and have thudded together in Michigan during a few tours.  Hope I'm making sense.  I am so blessed to have them in my life.   I feel the same way towards several of you CM'ers (GWENN, MARION, MICKI, JILL, etc) because I spent time with you in "the early days" of the BLPT and in person at Musikfest during the NAT!  GLORY, I have met you through the OCD as well as a couple of concerts.  OK, enough rambling....

Anyway.......I promise to make my contribution to keep this thread going.  But please, ladies......Don't get upset if once in a while we have some "lulls" over here.  IMHO, it's perfectly normal.  And it sure beats the EEEEE's, OMG's and I WANNA M&G  posts I often see on the OFC!

Anyway, I'm off to check in with my RTM Sistah Peeps.  And I'll be sure to send them on over here, too!!!!

BTW, JILL ...
Wow, I guess pigs really do fly once in a while.    

From the Idol Thoughts Blog  (A not just us review of Clay's performance in Spamalot)  It's good!

COLOR ME SURPRISED: CLAY AIKEN IS FANTASTIC IN SPAMALOT

Pigs have flown and the Apocolypse must be fast approaching.  And I guess Simon Cowell will be boasting about how he is solely responsible for Clay Aiken's success on Broadway.  After all, didn't he tell Clay that he belonged on Broadway????

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »

I read this thread all the time.  I lurk mostly, because when I post - nobody seems to really care what I have to say - so I just lurk!!!  Just sayin!!!
But if I want to know what is going on - I do come here to see what everybody is talking about.  I just leave it to the handful on this thread to keep the chatter going!!

Lori, you're not the only one that feels ignored on this thread... Huggles
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2008, 05:18:41 PM »

I DID SEE THAT REVIEW AND MY MOUTH JUST WENT INTO A BIG OLE SMILE.  I WANT THESE KIND OF REVIEWS FROM THE MAJOR PAPERS AS WELL.  CLAY DESERVES IT.  HE MAY NOT HAVE PAID HIS DUES IN TERMS OF TIME, BUT IN TERMS OF ANGST AND AGGRAVATION, HE HAS MORE THAN PAID.

THEA--I WILL NEVER FORGET THE PARTY AT MY HOUSE FOR THE FIRST MUSIKFEST AND YOU, AMY, MACK, AND I SANG INVISIBLE USING WINE BOTTLES FOR MICS.  SO MUCH FUN.  AND THOSE "EARLY DAYS" WERE SOMETHING.   blush Naughty Wink

I DO AGREE ABOUT THE PAGES AND PAGES OF EEEEE'ING DONE ON SOME BOARDS.  JUST NOT FOR ME.  THAT IS WHY I FEEL LIKE THIS IS HOME. 

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx