gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:51:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 207
Total: 207

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA #32 HOME OF THE DIESELS (RATED R)  (Read 198224 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2040 on: February 15, 2008, 04:59:21 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #2041 on: February 15, 2008, 05:32:17 AM »

Goodness, just look at them lashes. And to think I was close enough to count them. Oh the memories

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2042 on: February 15, 2008, 05:34:00 AM »

Time for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!  Cold but sunny here this morning but thank goodness not snowing.  We are headed to Alpena this morning and that is north of us and it can get pretty nasty up that way so will hope the snow stays away today. 

lotsa coffee lotsa coffee we have Hazelnut, Irish Creme, French Vanilla and Columbian.  Three pots of hot tea is waiting on the table, regular, herbal and green!!!!!!!  Hot chocolate in case Beth's Nathan wants some. 

I have fixed my sons favorite breakfast as he will be here soon.  Scrambled eggs, sausage links, home fries, hot biscuits and gravy.  A side dish of sliced bananas/oranges/sliced strawberries.  Of course our fresh squeezed orange juice and cranapple juice. 

Enjoy your breakfast!  Hope everyone takes a minute to go to the birthday thread and wish Jan a happy birthday!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #2043 on: February 15, 2008, 05:55:42 AM »

bigsmile

Meesa, that was so cute to watch!  What a good (and very patient) cat you have!!

Shirley, is Alpena a town up there?  I was curious the other day as to where you live, and did a Mapquest, and BOY are you up north!  Farther north than our Canadian friends, even!  No wonder you are cold and snowy so often!   Thanks for breakfast; I don't usually splurge on biscuits and gravy, but what the heck!  It sounded good, and WAS!!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #2044 on: February 15, 2008, 06:01:47 AM »

Jeanne,

May you spend this Special Day doing the things you love best!!!
So I guess you'll be in your beloved studio all day!!  Huggles Have a lovely day!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2045 on: February 15, 2008, 07:48:28 AM »

bigsmile

Meesa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao Laughing Laughing ahhh he is so dang good to do that Laughing Laughing love that you snuck Gramma in there too Huggles and wonderful to hear your voice, as I missed meeting you in person at Christmas Cry! glad you didn't make Roy wear the RED THONG bigsmile Laughing

Thanks for breakfast Shirley, I'm here and hungry

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #2046 on: February 15, 2008, 08:20:12 AM »

Jan,

Hope it is spent just the way you would love!

Kiss!  Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #2047 on: February 15, 2008, 08:28:08 AM »

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I AM GOING BALLISTIC RIGHT NOW!!

Just got an email from my BAF gal.... Clay signed my drawing! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

AND!! Aron's agreed to auctioning it online!  Woohoo!  Woohoo!  Woohoo!

We get to watch!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

In case ya forgot...it's this one  bigsmile

Ah...I caint breathe...
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #2048 on: February 15, 2008, 08:36:05 AM »

Good morning, ladies,

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! (Sharon, you make my heart just burst!)

We're not getting Cristien this weekend as it is 'winter break' in their school system  - courts use these breaks to split up longer visitation times - and his mother has him this year for that so it will be two weeks before he gets to come back 'home to Ohio." How depressing is that?

Shirley, sure hope you do get to see Preston and I'm glad you are finally getting out of the house for a break today. Have a great time. I'm still sipping my French Vanilla coffee this morning.

Bozena and Beth, you make me feel so guilty - I am gaining weight instead of losing it as I really need to - am not taking those steroids now so I can't blame them. I guess I just don't have the will power (or just don't exercise enough).  But, good for the two of you - way to go!

Well, I know Marilyn got to Tennessee safely and I trust Mary got to (was it South Carolina). Anyone heard from Barb?

Thea, I may be early but I still am wishing you a safe and fun-filled trip.

Meesa, your Roy video is hysterical. I kept waiting for him to attack you - is he on sedatives?

Hi to everyone - am off to get some work done as I am babysitting my girls tonight (Dan had to work last night so they are going out tonight for Valentine's Day). The girls and I are going to make candy - oh wait, maybe that's why I am gaining weight. AHA  - Oh, well!  Anyway, hope you all have a great day!

Love, Brenda

KIM - Just saw your post when I tried to post this - how wonderful! You should be so proud - breathe, breathe, breathe!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #2049 on: February 15, 2008, 08:36:57 AM »

PS - where is it being auctioned and how do you get to watch it on line? Can anyone watch it - I suppose they can or who would bid - duh!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

ILClaymate
« Reply #2050 on: February 15, 2008, 08:37:32 AM »

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I AM GOING BALLISTIC RIGHT NOW!!

Just got an email from my BAF gal.... Clay signed my drawing! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

AND!! Aron's agreed to auctioning it online!  Woohoo!  Woohoo!  Woohoo!

We get to watch!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

In case ya forgot...it's this one  bigsmile

Ah...I caint breathe...

yay Kim!!  That is excellent news!!  I hope it makes ALOT for the foundation.  Clapping  Let us know when it shows up online.

ETA:  Ooops, just noticed ya'll need a new home.  I'll get right on that!  Get ready to move and get out those purdies to decorate!
ILClaymate
« Reply #2051 on: February 15, 2008, 08:44:34 AM »

New thread up and running!

RTM #33
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx