gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:19:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 152
Total: 152

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA #32 HOME OF THE DIESELS (RATED R)  (Read 198092 times)
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 06:09:53 PM »

Beth came back in time for about a foot of snow. It looked just like Marilyn's back yard here, but it wasn't that cold outside.

Yes, and now I have a stupid head cold! 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 06:11:22 PM »

Ann!

I'm COLD! Wind chill today is 22! It's ok in the car or something but DANG! the wind is....BRRRRR
 I got on 2 pairs of pants! lmao

And the mornin is supposed to be even colderer! I gotta be to work at 6 a.m.!

Poor Betty is a lil popsickle.
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 06:20:37 PM »

Kim - I think it's about that cold here, but my son is walking around in basketball shorts.
Does Betty need extra blankets 'cuz I got plenty.

Beth - Where'd she get those names from?
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 06:27:08 PM »

Beth - Where'd she get those names from?

Her head!  ROFLMAO  That was her answer.  I just asked her.  ROFLMAO

claydevotee
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 07:01:06 PM »

Have I told you all today how sick I am of football?  pull hair pull hair pull hair  Now tonight we're watching "The Fiesta Bowl".    And yup, ANN, yesterday we watched the Citrus Bowl with your U of MI vs. the U of FL  (Yay for the Wolverines!  Clapping).....and before that we watched the Rose Bowl game.   and so on, and so on............ hypnotic

Diana has 2 imaginary friends named Cece and Lucy, so it's not too much of a stretch for her!
Awwww, how cute BETH!   Do you ever have little Teddy Bear teaparties with Diana?  That is something I have hope to be able to do with a little granddaughter someday.  Of course, with my luck she'll be a little tomboy or hellion and not be interested in all that "girlie" stuff!   Laughing

SHIRLEY and EVELYN, I hope you both can get a good night's sleep.  Huggles

DEBI, you'd better be getting ready for bed now.  No more lurking tonight.  That's an order!!!  Naughty  Huggles

I think I'm going to go upstairs and maybe get started on a new novel hubby got me for Christmas.  "Love in the Time of Cholera".  I saw the advertisement for the movie a while back and thought it looked interesting.  But I have to admit sometimes it takes me a while to get "revved up" to start a new novel, so we'll see.   

NIGHT ALL, DEAR SWEET SISTAH PEEPS!    Baby Dust

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 07:08:58 PM »

Thea, This is what Diana received for Christmas from 3 of her Aunts

Before she was fully grown and swept away by a handsome beast, Belle was a sweet young girl who probably loved to do the same things that all little girls enjoy. Now your little princess can have a tea party with Little Princess Belle and her friends, Mrs. Potts and Chip. The 15-inch-tall Belle is interactive, so as you "pour" tea from Mrs. Potts into your Chip cup, Belle will ask to have some as well. And then she’ll use a few of her seven phrases to tell you how she prefers her tea prepared. When you lift your cup (pinky out!) to slowly sip your tea, Belle will magically raise her cup and drink, too. Before you know it, you’ll be laughing and singing -- because Belle has a special tea time song that she shares with her friends. The 11-piece tea set includes a cup for Belle, sugar cubes, a spoon, and more.

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 07:45:50 PM »

wave

I am sorry I have been missing from here lately.  I have had my sister (Laura) staying with us for a few days and I have really enjoyed it.  I think that I posted before that her husband had filed for divorce.  She didn't want to stay there for Christmas and New Years so she planned on spending the holidays with her kids in NY, but things didn't work out as planned.  She was there for Christmas, but came here shortly afterwards.  To make a long story short, she needed to come here and 'heal'.  It has been a rough holiday for her, but I think that she is going to be OK.  She could use a few prayers though.

I spent the last hour on the phone with one of my other sisters (Mary, she lives in Oregon).  She had surgery (for carpole tunnel) on her right hand today and is doing good.  I will be seeing her the end of this month when we travel to Virgina for another sisters wedding (Beth).

I hope that everyone is recovering from a great holiday.  I haven't been able to read any pages for over a week.
I have been thinking of everyone, and saying prayers for those who need them.
Love to all

Huggles

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 07:49:10 PM »

Peggy  Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 07:54:34 PM »

Beth the tea set is so cute bigsmile Love what you put under your beautious new avie Clapping
Great to see ya Spikee, now if we could just find Carolyn Paranoid hope she finds the new RTM home Huggles Shirley, take Ann up on the sandwich, she's one hell of a cook and baker
Stay warm Kim Laughing and enjoy the book Thea Wink
B.   your kids are beautiful, absolutely darling children Huggles
Night all, gotta check on Al to see how he's faring Baby Dust

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2008, 09:03:02 PM »

You guys have to try this.....if you have photos of loved ones stored in your computer.

Go to www.jibjab.com and upload pics.  You have to play with it a little; size them, etc, but it's pretty easy.

Then you just choose which faces for which character, and start it up!  It's meant to send to friends but they charge money for that.  But, just to watch is SO MUCH FUN!  My mom said she hadn't laughed so hard in years!  We had her and Dad doing the Charleston.  Then several of us starred in a version of Jimmy Stewart's "It's a Wonderful Life." (They call it "It's a JibJab Life").  That was our favorite!  A snowball fight is also fun!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2008, 09:49:39 PM »

Have I told you all today how sick I am of football?  pull hair pull hair pull hair  Now tonight we're watching "The Fiesta Bowl".   

Thea, David was getting so emotional tonight over this game!  Blatant fouls that weren't being called; holding, right in front of a referee!  He was having a fit (and these aren't even our teams; I can imagine the OSU game next Monday!)

Karen & Kim - I volunteer to wear both boots pick me pick me pick me
Karen - Yup. Prime rib & Dave thinks the same about the boots, does he? blush

Laughing  Ann, I knew you were "trouble!"    lmao

KAREN, okay your turn!!!  Geez I  missed you so much and so glad you are back with us.  Wonderful you got to see your family.  Was your sister anxious to get back to NM?  Is there anyone that has a good air flight anymore?  Nothing but horror stories.   Hey I can see  you in those boots, you will look fantastic!!!!!!!!  Do you put sauerkraut in your stuffed cabbage rolls?  I always had the cabbage rolls for Christmas eve and prime rib for New Years eve, this year I didn't get to do anything I am afraid.  I am always amazed at how much food plays a part in our lives!!!

Shirley, you are so right about the flights!  Even in our little group, we've heard some baaad flying experiences....Cindy's come's immediately to mind!  The bad part is, my parents had to drive at night to pick  my sis Cynthia up at the airport, and they aren't really comfortable with night driving anymore.  It's quite a drive, too, probably 40 minutes.  Then her flight had been delayed indefinitely, and we couldn't reach them to tell them to go back home.  They are 78 years old, and Dad is really hard of hearing.  I guess Cynthia had them paged, and they did go on home.  Here she was, in Cincinnati, only about 80 minutes from Dayton, but stuck there. 

She was anxious yesterday to get home and see her "boys."  Since she isn't married and no kids, her "boys" are two large dogs.  People mostly have big dogs in New Mexico, or else the coyotes kill them!  And you sure can't have kitties that you let outside, either.  There are owls, too, who prey on small animals, so sometimes a fence doesn't even keep them safe.

Anyway, I missed you too, Shirley!  You sound pretty upbeat today; I hope that means you are feeling and doing better! Huggles
So we make the same holiday dinners, only in reverse! Laughing  I do use saurkraut in my cabbage rolls, along with chopped cabbage that is left over after wrapping the meat mixture in the cabbage leaves.  I also pour some tomato sauce or puree in the pot before they cook.  This year I used ground turkey instead of beef; my family seems to like it better!

My sis has me almost talked into darkening my hair.  My highlights have basically taken over and made me look  blonde, which we both think turns my complexion sallow.  I may be brunette again soon.  Gee, when I finally get to meet you, you may not recognize me!  I'll have  to be sure to have those boots on; I KNOW you'll recognize those! lmao

Brenda,
OMG, what adorable pics of your grandchildren!!!  They are all three very beautiful kids!
Thanks for the great Clay pics to decorate the mansion; I love the brown outfit, too!   AND the orange shirt!

Jeanne, so glad you don't feel "imprisoned" in your bedroom anymore, and that you can get up and move around!  And especially that you feel up to getting on your computer and talking to us! Huggles  Keep getting better!!

Our schools are on a 2-hour delay in the morning, which is why I'm still here so late!  I don't have to get up at 6:30am for a change!    Goodnight, all!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2008, 09:55:56 PM »

Thea - I decided against getting the DVDs tonight. I have a few left so I'll grab some tomorrow on my way home. Hopefully our ice will be melted soon. It is actually supposed to be 63 here Sunday. I'll believe it when I feel it. It's been so cold and snowy here for awhile that I'm sick of it already. This weather always makes me nervous because Dad's friend died in an accident early last year during a snow storm. A van crossed the center line, hit him going really fast and his car caught on fire. His co-workers were following him as they lived out the same way and tried to save him but couldn't.

Well, I'm going to head off for the night. I watched the Fiesta Bowl and consoled Grandma as her beloved Sooners lost. Hopefully my team will do better tomorrow in the Orange Bowl.

Night everyone!  Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2008, 10:11:06 PM »

Hey all.  I just wanted to say that I am okay and thanks for the concern.  I have been veeeerryyy stressed from both work and home and don't know how to put it on paper.  When I see people dealing with cancer and illness, it kind of makes my issues look silly.

Bill has been in a lot of pain and, to me, has really deteriorated physically.  The doctor who performed the back surgery agrees that his bad knee is related to the back surgery (from walking funny) and said another disk in Bill's back is going. Bill has already said that he refuses to have more surgery.  He sleeps a lot and watches TV, something he has never done a lot of.

His Workman's Comp check has not arrived and now we have the worry of them cutting us off and giving us a hard time. 

I have been working extra hours and Saturdays to make up for the time off for the holidays.  While I feel blessed that I am able to make up the hours and have a full paycheck, it kind of defeats the purpose of a holiday when I have to work harder every other day!  I just never thought I would be dealing with this at this point in my career.

My kids are healthy and I am very happy about that. I feel horrible, though, that I can't spend a lot of time with them.

My twin sister has been in town and I can barely see her since I have been working 11 hour days. 

See?  I am a big whiner. 

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2008, 05:00:33 AM »

Morning everyone!  wave I'm posting in orange as it is Orange Bowl day.   Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2008, 05:09:52 AM »

Hi everyone

Brenda - what wonderful children. I'm so glad you posted pictures of your lovely grandchildren. They are are beautiful and their eyes - how gorgeous.

Hi Ann - How are you doing?

Carolyn - We missed you and I'm sorry about hubby and your job.

Shirley - Don't worry about getting out to mail anything . We just want you well.

Well, last night I made up for the nights I didn't sleep. Slept until 6 this morning and actually was so tired I went to bed at 10:30, so I guess my body decided it needed some rest.

Talk to you all later, hugs, Evelyn

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2008, 05:54:37 AM »

Sorry I am late fixing breakfast but am moving slow.  Had to do my lung treatments first thing as I am not breathing to welll.  Having the kids over yesterday really exhausted me.  It was early when they came and late when they left and it wiped me out so have those plastic oxygen tubes in my nose right now!!!!!  But I have enough energy to fix your breakfast. 

lotsa coffee lotsa coffee coffee is all ready!!!!!!!  Irish Creme, Hazelnut (where are you CHRISIE?), and French Vanilla and of course I drink freshly ground Columbian.  I have pots of hot tea for BETH and EVELYN, a nice cup of herbal tea for THEA and hot chocolate for JEANNE and DEBI!!!  Maybe Nathan would like some too.

We are eating healthy this morning.  Nicely cooked poached eggs (although I cheat I put a dab of butter on mine after they are cooked), wheat or sour dough toast, freshly sliced peaches with a few blueberries sprinkled on them and of course our freshly squeezed orange juice, tomato juice or grapefruit juice. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2008, 06:00:05 AM »

Good morning. I am here bright and early this morning so I will make breakfast. Belgian waffles with strawberry, blueberry and apple compote. A little powdered sugar on the side for those who want to sprinkle some on top. Nice thick slices of ham, crispy bacon and sausage patties, I couldn't decide what I wanted so I made them all. I have coffee going, tea steeping and I have am assortment of flavored creamers. I also have have chocolate and whipped cream for those that want it. Pineapple juice and grape juice, sorry no orange juice.  Naughty I do not DO orange.
Enjoy, there is plenty for your hubbies and children and Sharon please make up a plate for Woody too.
I am working today so I won't be back on until late if at all. My son, Pug and I are going to finally get the supplird to do my bathroom. I have only waited 3 years, I got the Jacuzzi tub three or Four Christmas'es ago lmao

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2008, 06:02:19 AM »

Sorry Shirley, I made breakfast while you were making yours. No problem. The waffles freeze well. We can just heat them up in the oven some other day.
I hope you are feeling better today. Huggles

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2008, 09:13:29 AM »

Just a quick hello to all, and to say I ate double breakfast before Mary froze the waffles bigsmile
Carolyn Huggles Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2008, 09:19:48 AM »

Mary and Shirley - I'll have the poached egg (which I love) and waffles (which are also my favorite). Wow - I'm going to get fat with everyone fixing breakfast.

Shirley - I know you must tire easily, so my orders are for you to rest. I probably will send your box out Monday and you should get it Tuesday. You'll have to tell you son to come over Tuesday night. Well, on second thought, don't tell him yet. I'll PM you when they go out and with the experience I've had, you'd better wait until you get the package!!!!

Thea - I meant to tell you that I am just as sick of all that football as you are. In fact, I just decided to read instead of watching TV. 

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx