gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:37:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 399
Total: 399

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA #32 HOME OF THE DIESELS (RATED R)  (Read 198266 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1960 on: February 13, 2008, 04:50:04 PM »

Crap, I'm home took an hour longer than usual both ways today sales OK, a couple of things stolen so far I'm having a glass of wine to soothe my soul, Al was in good hands today with his brother and my sister this afternoon.  His brother was wonderful to help him is a very embarrasing situation today, my heart just knows Scott will remember this journey with his big brother always, and my sister is an angel~~~~  She kisses Al's bald head, and rubs it and tells him she loves him every time before she leaves, how lucky am I to have these angels on earth to help me through this??
I need to eat something BRB

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
claydevotee
« Reply #1961 on: February 13, 2008, 05:07:56 PM »

SHARON, wow, what a rough day for you.    I know you are thankful for the special angels in your life.   We're here for you whenever you need to vent. 

BOZENA, congrats on all of the weight you have lost!    Don't let a little plateau discourage you.  Probably next week you'll lose 3 lbs.!!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1962 on: February 13, 2008, 05:21:45 PM »

I'm off to spend some time with my guys, need to be up and gone early again tomorrow.  Barbara have a wonderful trip to the sunny south Huggles we'll miss you so much Wink
Knight all Baby Dust Sir Robin wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
claydevotee
« Reply #1963 on: February 13, 2008, 05:38:15 PM »

I almost forgot.....BARBARA's off on a long, well-deserved trip to Florida!  Clapping  Bon voyage and have the time of your life, dear lady!!!  Huggles  Drink lots of fruity umbrella drinks for us!!!!  bigsmile
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1964 on: February 13, 2008, 05:47:27 PM »

So many travelers here. Marilyn, Thea, Barbara. Are there any of you I missed? Maybe Peggy is on a trip, too, since she hasn't been here. (pout) We are no longer going to Disney World. It seems our son & DIL can't quite afford it. So, we're all going to FL, but not to Disney World. We did this once before, and had a great time. We golfed, ate, rode bicycles, ate, played on the beach, ate, and came home.  bigsmile  Both sets of us grandparents will be there with the kids and grandkids sharing a house near Ft. Walton Beach.

Sharon, hope your drive is better/safer tomorrow, and Beth, hope your hubby doesn't need to drive through it again for awhile.

Chrisie, please stop in just to let us know you're still alive and kicking and let us know how the girls are adjusting.

blush  Can't remember everything y'all posted earlier today. Been cleaning and laundering and making phone calls and cooking, etc. Got to get it done now cause our baby girls are coming to spend a few days with us. 

Oh, yes. The dog show. Love, love, love it. I watched the terrier class the other day. The little white one with the round puff-ball head was adorable. And the big one with the dark splotchy body and the plain dark legs was cool, too. The scotty who took 2nd lives about 5 miles from our grandkids. The border terrier looked bald to me. I took a test 12 years ago to determine the dog which I would best get along with, and it was a border terrier. The main decider was it does not shed.  Smile

Off to watch the end of the IU-Wis game.

wave

ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #1965 on: February 13, 2008, 06:06:05 PM »

wave

I thought I'd better get in here before you all move and I don't where where !!!! Smile

I see my Wisconsin is going to Florida  Purple Banana  Enjoy my friend, you sooo deserve it and bring some sunshine back if you can, we sure need it.  Safe travels  Huggles Huggles Huggles

What else is new in the house ??? I haven't been able to get on here and read back any pages at all 
How is everyone?????

Thing with me has been good and very busy. I am enjoying my job and Tori is doing OK with being in daycare so far. She is still adjusting, but doing OK.
Nothing yet for the hubby as far as a job goes, but he is very positive these days and isn't difficult to be around  Laughing

I'll check in tomorrow more, please let me know if there is anything in 'da house I should know... I hope everyone is doing well  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

Gotta go and get things all organized for tomorrow  hypnotic

Miss you all terribly  wave

NITE !!! Huggles

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
claydevotee
« Reply #1966 on: February 13, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »

We are no longer going to Disney World. It seems our son & DIL can't quite afford it. So, we're all going to FL, but not to Disney World. We did this once before, and had a great time. We golfed, ate, rode bicycles, ate, played on the beach, ate, and came home.    Both sets of us grandparents will be there with the kids and grandkids sharing a house near Ft. Walton Beach.

BECKY, spending time in Florida with  children and grandchildren someday is on "My Grown-up Christmas List".  It sounds wonderful!  You are truly blessed. Enjoy, my friend!  Huggles

I took a test 12 years ago to determine the dog which I would best get along with, and it was a border terrier. The main decider was it does not shed.  

Border Terriers may not shed, but ,oh,  they are active little doggies!  If they're not properly exercised, they can be very destructive.  They're not all like "Eddie" on "Frasier"!!!  Laughing  Actually, the same is true with beagles, except they DO shed!!!!  

CHRISIE, sweetie!!!!  Huggles Huggles Huggles  Glad things are going well for you.  You're such a trooper!!!! 
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1967 on: February 13, 2008, 06:19:11 PM »

THANKS THEA
YOUR ENCOURAGING WORDS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
I DON'T FRET
NEXT WEEK IT'LL BE A GOOD LOSS
I KNOW WHAT I MUST NOT DO THIS WEEK..

CONGRATS ON YOUR GOOD RESULTS YESTERDAY  Clapping Clapping Clapping

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
claydevotee
« Reply #1968 on: February 13, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »

THANKS THEA
YOUR ENCOURAGING WORDS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
I DON'T FRET
NEXT WEEK IT'LL BE A GOOD LOSS
I KNOW WHAT I MUST NOT DO THIS WEEK..

CONGRATS ON YOUR GOOD RESULTS TODAY   

You're welcome, BOZENA.  And thanks for your encouragement, as well!  Huggles

Someday I hope to be able to "buckle down", as you have done,  to get started on Weight Watchers again.  It seems I have had far too many distractions lately to focus on eating properly.  In the meantime, I am just trying to maintain my current weight and to exercise just a little bit every day.
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1969 on: February 13, 2008, 06:26:03 PM »

I AM GOING TO WATCH CSI MIAMI
GOOD NIGHT RTM
 Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug!

claydevotee
« Reply #1970 on: February 13, 2008, 06:28:29 PM »

Good knight, BOZENA!   Knight Love
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1971 on: February 13, 2008, 06:31:51 PM »

THEA
 GIVE UP SOME BREAD AND POTATOES
ie  LOWER THE CARBS
OR EAT BREAD ONE DAY
AND A POTATO ON ALTERNATE SAYS
BUT NOT BOTH ON THE SAME DAY
I HAVEN'T EATEN POTATO+RICE+PASTA
SINCE OCT 2007
AND DON'T MISS THEM

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1972 on: February 13, 2008, 06:32:42 PM »

GOOD NIGHT

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1973 on: February 13, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »

Chrisiewave   Sounds like all is well at your house.  Clapping  We do miss ya.

I knew I missed someone who is traveling. Mary!!! How exciting to be watching Brandon graduate.  bigsmile   Huggles

Thea, Bozena, I have lost 10+ pounds in the past year, but my (_|_) is {__|__}. Go figger.....   Paranoid

claydevotee
« Reply #1974 on: February 13, 2008, 07:21:22 PM »

Thea, Bozena
, I have lost 10+ pounds in the past year, but my (_|_) is {__|__}. Go figger.....   

lmao lmao BECKY, it's all about "gravity" unfortunately.  
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1975 on: February 13, 2008, 07:47:11 PM »

Becky's postin butts!! (_l_)  Yay! I love butt-postin! Purple Banana

Laughing

Shake what yo momma gave ya  ((_l_))

Crooked & crack'd (_/_)

Skeered  (l)

err?? Frankenbooty??......{_l_}  see? lil bitty bolts on da sides!  lmao

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1976 on: February 13, 2008, 08:31:48 PM »

Hello!  I stayed home sick tonight.  When I got home from work, after picking up my son from a basketball game he went to and picking up my market day order from school, I got directly into flannel pajamas and sat around all night.  I didn't leave the house at all, not even to visit my dad. 

I have been feeling sick for a couple of days but can't afford to take off.  Boy, I miss the days when I had sick and vacation time.  This SUCKS.

My dad is in a beautiful rehabilitation center.  I don't see him doing better at all yet.

Interesting day.  I miss you all.  Please don't forget that I wore my thong as a perfectly lovely headband all through the concert at Freedom Hill!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1977 on: February 13, 2008, 08:39:06 PM »

Carolyn   Huggles  Feel better soon. Jacob is a little sweetheart.  Clapping  You certainly did wear your thong all evening, and lovely you were.  Wink

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1978 on: February 13, 2008, 10:31:21 PM »

wave

I certainly will be the TK tonight.  I'm all packed and excited to be flying to Florida . . . but there are snow storm warnings all through the night and tomorrow for N.E. Wisconsin. Nancy is planning on driving us to Green Bay for our flight to Ft. Lauderdale. . . but the weather sounds horrid.  I will keep you posted if I can.

I will have my laptop with me . . . . but my friend's sister doesn't have a computer  . . so I won't have internet access to "drop in" to see what's happing at the RTM.  I'll look for a friendly Starbucks and I'll use the computer there . . . You guys are habit-forming. bigsmile

THANK YOU for wishing me a good vacation.  Happy trails to ALL OF OUR RTM travelers.  Promise you'll keep the porch light on so we find our way back. Huggles

I'm glad so many of you checked in today . .  It's nice to hear your voices. Wink

Good-bye for now . . . Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1979 on: February 13, 2008, 10:34:59 PM »

Chrisiewave   Sounds like all is well at your house.  Clapping  We do miss ya.

I knew I missed someone who is traveling. Mary!!! How exciting to be watching Brandon graduate.  bigsmile   Huggles

Thea, Bozena, I have lost 10+ pounds in the past year, but my (_|_) is {__|__}. Go figger.....   Paranoid 

I DID NOT  THINK YOU MEANT YOUR BUTT ..
I THOUGHT OF THIS ...WHICH PLAGUES  US ALL

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx