gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:17:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 355
Total: 355

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA #32 HOME OF THE DIESELS (RATED R)  (Read 198248 times)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1940 on: February 12, 2008, 07:34:37 PM »

Thea!

yay

Sooo happy to hear about your results!

I can't control my momma. Ya never know what that woman is up to! lmao

She aint seriously hurt...just enough to piss her off!

She's mad at the buttons. ROFLMAO
claydevotee
« Reply #1941 on: February 12, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »

Thanks, KIM.  Huggles  Yup, it's a good news day!!!!

Oh, well, at least Betty knows how to keep herself busy! Never a dull moment, eh???  Laughing
claydevotee
« Reply #1942 on: February 12, 2008, 07:41:58 PM »

BETH, I hope Dave gets home safely.  Believe me, the road here have been treacherous for the past few days.  It took us twice as long to get to Lake Forest Hospital today for my mammogram.  I don't feel like even venturing out to the grocery store these days!   
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1943 on: February 12, 2008, 07:45:59 PM »

BETH, I hope Dave gets home safely.  Believe me, the road here have been treacherous for the past few days.  It took us twice as long to get to Lake Forest Hospital today for my mammogram.  I don't feel like even venturing out to the grocery store these days!   

I really do not understand him.  I wish I knew why he would risk driving 10 hours in bad weather just so that he can spend tonight at home.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1944 on: February 12, 2008, 10:22:15 PM »

He's been doing his hourly phone calls.  He's still 45 minutes away if it were good driving conditions.  It's going to take him an hour and a half still.

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1945 on: February 13, 2008, 03:43:52 AM »

Mornin Sleepyheads!  wheee

Beth? Is he home? Hope so! What time did he finally get in?

Off to work...early worm gets the bird! Laughing

Have a Day! bigsmile

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1946 on: February 13, 2008, 03:53:10 AM »

He made it home at 2:30.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1947 on: February 13, 2008, 04:59:47 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1948 on: February 13, 2008, 06:18:04 AM »

Meesa,  Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!
Thea, congrats on the good news. And thank you for the kind words about Brandon. This is truely the best thing he could have done. He was headed for trouble. He wanted to get away from his so called friends and do something with his life. He sounds so positive in his letters, he is a man now. I can not wait to see him.
Evelyn, have a great birthday. I am sure your family will give you the kind of birthday you so deserve.
Beth, I am so glad Dave made it home safe and sound. I am so glad my son does not have to make that trip every week anymore.
Sharon, hope your sales are great and give my kleenex buddy a hug from me.
I am going to go get some work done around here and hopefully I can get back later.
Have a great day

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1949 on: February 13, 2008, 08:46:05 AM »

Hi Everyone!
Beth, I was glad to hear that Dave made it home, safe and sound!  I'll bet he was exhausted, but so glad to be back with his family in his cozy home!

Thea, every good mammo report that you receive is cause for  wheee Celebrate !!  So glad to hear it! Huggles

Kim- I saw this morning that the entire state of Florida had a tornado watch going on!  Be careful!

Sharon, sure hope they were able to clear the roads for you this morning!  Sure didn't sound good last night, all that snow coming down!    BE SAFE!!!  Hug

Mary, have a wonderful time on your trip!  Brandon should be very proud of himself;  boot camp is very tough! Clapping

Meesa, glad Grandma is doing better!!!

HELLLLLLLLO, GORGEOUS!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1950 on: February 13, 2008, 08:54:26 AM »

Oh, I forgot to tell you, if any of  you don't get to see the Westminster Dog show tonight you can catch it tomorrow at noon on the USA channel.  I watched the first half today!

I love these shows!  Thanks, Shirley!  Justin loves them, too, and he is off school again today, so we will watch in 10 minutes!!

Hey, no one made breakfast, so since there was so much yesterday, I just got out of the fridge and reheated!
Fresh hot coffee, tea, and hot choc!!!  Let's do BRUNCH!!
Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1951 on: February 13, 2008, 08:58:43 AM »

I'm watching AI and , honestly, there is no one that has the distinctive voice that our Clay has. He is so unique and his voice is so special.  There just isn't anyone like him.

Just thought I'd come on and give my 2 cents worth.!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Evelyn, I have just started watching since it's Hollywood week.  I decided to give the auditon shows a "pass" this year.  I did hear a few last night who will be interesting to follow, but ABSOLUTELY nobody with the talent and uniqueness of Clay!  I think we will be nicely entertained this year, though! 
I kinda like that hot Australian guy!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1952 on: February 13, 2008, 09:07:33 AM »

I'm looking for the one of DEBI modeling her thong?  The picture is priceless! If anybody has that, could they please post it.  

Thea, Debi was in this one that I posted:

But I'll bet you were thinking of this one!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1953 on: February 13, 2008, 09:10:01 AM »

Okay, I think I'm done...

"'Cuz I'm alonnnnnne, so all alonnnnnnne," Laughing

Bet you'd rather hear this guy sing it....Sir Robin sings

so off to watch the Westminster Dog Show!!
  wave

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1954 on: February 13, 2008, 10:18:14 AM »

Karen-loved those pictures you had of Debi.Hey - I'm even in one of them. That's me at the bottom next to Mary.

I think I'll watch the dog show too.

Thea - No - I never thought of writing all those memories down, but when Debbie and I go out, we recall a lot of them and have so much fun remembering.

beth - Men are so stubborn, aren't they?  I'm so glad he made it home on time. I remember when our whole family took aa vacation and hubby would drive. Well, he would get lost every once in a while and I'd say " pull into a gas station and ask how to get back on the right road". Well, of course, he wouldn't do that. He'd spend another hour going around in circles until he got on the right road again. Used to  aggravate the h----- out of me. I'd just shack my head and wonder what made men so stubborn.

Karen - those pictures bring back such wonderful memories. Wasn't that an absolute fun time.

Kim - Hope mom isn't hurt too bad. Sometime, we just fall the wrong way and really bruise ourselves.

Mary - How proud you must be. Have a great time.

I heard on TV that Madison, had 77  inches of snow so far this winter. It seems we have all had enought of this. It's time for spring and frankly, I can't wait. It's snowed here for the last two days and Matt wouldn't allow me to drive so I have been house bound for two whole days. The sun is out today, so by tomorrow, I should be able to travel again.
We had snow, then rain, then sleet, then ice and then back to  snow again. That made for pretty bad driving conditions.

See you all later - going to see if I can cath the dog show.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
claydevotee
« Reply #1955 on: February 13, 2008, 10:44:31 AM »

KAREN!  Thanks for posting the Red Thong pictures!   What wonderful memories!  Huggles

BETH, glad Dave finally got home!

EVELYN, I know it's hard to be stuck inside the house, but I'm glad you haven't attempted to drive these past couple of days.  It's treacherous out there.  Lots of spinouts.   Paranoid 

Some friends are coming over for a short visit, then I'm going to take a long nap.  I was out all morning and I'm whipped.  The bitter cold does that to me.  cold nap

He sounds so positive in his letters, he is a man now. I can not wait to see him.
MARY, I can't begin to imagine how excited you must be about seeing him again!!!! I hope you can get some pictures. Super Happy!!!

A couple of good things happened to my older son yesterday.  He finally closed on his new condo and he got a big promotion at work.  He is now a "Senior" whatever-he-does!!!!!  Laughing  And he's already ordered the flowers to be delivered to his girlfriend tomorrow for Valentine's Day!  Finally this kid's starting to get his act together!!!!  dancing party

TTYL! 

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1956 on: February 13, 2008, 12:41:13 PM »

Karen-loved those pictures you had of Debi.Hey - I'm even in one of them. That's me at the bottom next to Mary.

Yep!  And I see you in the other one, too, just over Mary's shoulder!

claydevotee
« Reply #1957 on: February 13, 2008, 01:00:26 PM »

Here's a rather "risque" picture of our DEBI modeling the Red Thong.   Laughing  MARY and BECKY are in the foreground.

Now I'm finally off to take a nap.... nap
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1958 on: February 13, 2008, 03:27:32 PM »

KAREN, hope you got to see the dog show!!!  I sit there and cry!  I look at that miniature poodle and cried, I had one just like it.  I flew it back and forth to California so many times.  I was never without my dog.  He died at 18 years old and that was about 10 years ago and I am still not over it.  Than when I saw the Yorkie I started crying again as we lost our Maggie three years ago.  What a joy she was.  Maggie was 16 years old. 

EVELYN, glad to hear you are off the road and not driving in these horrible conditions.  Our roads are all ice and snow covered.  They are good about plowing them but it is still packed down snow over pure ice.

BRENDA, how was your weekend?  Was your son home?  Hope you are feeling okay.

BECKY, is your ankle getting stronger?  How much snow do you have now?  More snow scheduled for tomorrow!!!! 

CHRISIE,  Huggles missing you little one.  Hope you are getting enough rest as you are so busy!!

BOZENA,  you may not miss us but we sure do miss YOU!!!!!!!!!  What days do you go to WW?  Are they a friendly group?

Maybe we better kum-bi-ya and say a prayer for SHARON that she is safe on the roads as she travels home!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1959 on: February 13, 2008, 04:20:43 PM »

BOZENA,  you may not miss us but we sure do miss YOU!!!!!!!!!
 What days do you go to WW?  Are they a friendly group?

wave wave wave
HELLO PEPE AND THE RTM GANG...
I AM HERE DAILY  READING...
I KEEP UP WITH THE GOINGS ON...
I WENT TO WW TODAY
BOOOOO. I GAINED  1.5 lb
TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE
I'LL BE STRICT THIS WEEK
I KEEP TO MYSELF AT THE MEETINGS
ALTHOUGH EVERYONE IS PLEASANT

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
gfx