gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:48:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 411
Total: 411

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA #32 HOME OF THE DIESELS (RATED R)  (Read 198239 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1920 on: February 12, 2008, 02:37:29 PM »

Ah, great to be back on!!!!!  A few of us were posting at the temp site today, great to have as backup if this happens again, as Becky posted, she gets skeered when she can't find us here Huggles Laughing
Evelyn, what a touching story Huggles you may share anytime, it is what makes this home special Wink
Shirley, and Ann, I ate too much and have a tummy ache, probably because I used too much ketchup Wink bigsmile
Barbara, love how you describe the RTM as one stop shopping for friendship and laughter Laughing I'm so jealous of you going south, remember to look up in the trees down there, they sprout RED THONGS at the top Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1921 on: February 12, 2008, 02:39:43 PM »

Just in case we're ever down again, we have a temp site to go to, you will need to register, but at least it's somewhere for the interim Wink

http://spamela.proboards75.com/index.cgi

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1922 on: February 12, 2008, 03:30:58 PM »

Thank goodness our house is back.  I was worried it blew away!!!!!!!!  I posted on the other site as did Prissy but we were at the bottom of the page so I guess no one saw us there!! 

PRISSY, glad you found the other site to post on!!!!!!!!!  I just finished dinner.  Had baked herbal chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, mixed veggies and a side dish of crispy cole slaw.  Also some crescent rolls. 

EVELYN, you could never bore me with your family stories.  I love to hear them from everyone.  Does my heart good to see how close some families are.  Memories are a wonderful thing to have!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1923 on: February 12, 2008, 03:42:16 PM »

Shirley, I'm tackling schnitzel, rice and peas for Al and I, he's not very hungry today poor guy, maybe he'll like this though Fingers Crossed

claydevotee
« Reply #1924 on: February 12, 2008, 03:52:28 PM »

Hi Dear RTM Sistah Peeps!

Haven't had a chance to read back yet!   Hope to get back on later tonight, but I need to bake a batch of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies to take to a couple of friends tomorrow, so...we'll  see.  I've been out all day, and wish I could just veg out tonight, but no can do this evening.

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I had a very comprehensive diagnostic mammogram today and thankfully, the radiologist told me that all appears to be well.  Another milestone!!!!   I am one very grateful lady this evening.   Super Happy!!!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1925 on: February 12, 2008, 04:11:03 PM »

THEA, that is wonderful news!  Congrats to you!!!  You will sleep well tonight!! 

DEBI, did you get my pm I sent you yesterday?  Are you okay? 

SHARON, dinner sounds good.  Sit down and pour a nice glass of wine and enjoy and I hope Al eats something.  Does Al seem to like soups better? 

It is snowing here!  (what else)  Do I still believe in Global Warming?  Not sure after this winter! I am off to take a shower and get ready for AI.  It should start getting interesting now.  Sure is a lot of talent this year.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1926 on: February 12, 2008, 04:13:17 PM »

Oh, I forgot to tell you, if any of  you don't get to see the Westminster Dog show tonight you can catch it tomorrow at noon on the USA channel.  I watched the first half today!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1927 on: February 12, 2008, 04:27:32 PM »

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I had a very comprehensive diagnostic mammogram today and thankfully, the radiologist told me that all appears to be well.  Another milestone!!!!   I am one very grateful lady this evening.   Super Happy!!!

Thea, wonderful news Clapping Clapping yay So you are another cookie lady tonight Wink
Shirley, Al loves soup, he had soup at lunch, cream of mushroom.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1928 on: February 12, 2008, 04:42:20 PM »

Well, the van is packed, hope the weather cooperates tomorrow and Thursday Fingers Crossed Al's brother is coming for the morning and my sister for the afternoon to be with Al, he's in good hands, I can be OK with being out of town for the day.
I'm going to help Al have a shower tonight, we have this great bath bench for him to sit on, sturdy, and he just has to swing his legs over the tub while sitting, wonderful!!!
Whoever makes breakfast, can I have a doggy bag and Lu is with me, so maybe I'll ask for breakfast for her too!!! bigsmile

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1929 on: February 12, 2008, 04:57:28 PM »

Good evening my friends. I tried getting on this morning before I went to work and just thought it was my puter acting up. It has been doing some weird things lately.
Meesa I just saw your avie  Thud! Thud! Thud! So you finally got it. It is great.
Sharon and Kim, what is this about nuts and trees, thongs and squirrels???
Barbara, so you are going to Florida, good for you. We are going to SC, leaving Saturday morning. We are going to see Brandon graduate from Marine Boot Camp. We are driving and stopping for 2 days in Charleston to do some sight seeing there. We are taking a carriage ride to see some plantations. It sounds really nice. The rest of the family is flying out on Tuesday and we will meet them all there in Hilton Head SC. I can not wait to see Brandon but my daughter is absolutely beside herself. She has never been away from him for more than a couple of days, but this time she hasn't even been able to talk to him on the phone for 3 months. Paul and I will be back Next Sunday. Then we are having Christmas for Brandon.
Well I do have to run and get something going for dinner. Take care my friends and don't forget, even though I am not here everyday you are all in my thoughts, always. Love ya all.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1930 on: February 12, 2008, 05:12:16 PM »

Thea...that's wonderful news!  My niece goes for her reconstruction surgery on the 20th.  It sure doesn't sound pleasant, but once she gets that done and is all healed, hopefully, her trials will be few and far between (pray God).

Evelyn...thanx so much for sharing your memory.  I think it's great that your daughter felt she could trust your mom like that...and have the closeness to call on her.  I hope I live long enough to be able to help Dylan and Kylee when they need me!

Hope all of you found the "other" site okay today.  I popped in to see if Beth made it after I got her email.  Glad she found you guys.

Mary, Mary...sounds like a trip I would LOVE!  Be safe and enjoy and be proud of that beautiful grandson of yours!

Tomorrow, I have a doctor's appointment in the morning.  After that (since my dr's office is close to my son's house), I'll go visit little Dylan and my son and DIL for a bit.  Then, on Thursday, I'm flying to Tennessee to help my sis fix her computer and then ride back with her on Sunday.  She's coming up for my niece's (her daugher) surgery. 

So, I don't know if I'll be on here much...if at all...until Sunday night.  If not...hope you all are healthy and doing well...and let me be the first (sorry it's so early)......

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  E V E L Y N ! !

Yep...you DESERVE to celebrate!!!!

Celebrate Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! blow candle Sir Robin wave

Your gift (do not open until your official birthday!):

Pull here ---> 

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1931 on: February 12, 2008, 05:14:39 PM »

I'm watching AI and , honestly, there is no one that has the distinctive voice that our Clay has. He is so unique and his voice is so special.  There just isn't anyone like him.

Just thought I'd come on and give my 2 cents worth.!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1932 on: February 12, 2008, 05:20:40 PM »

Thea - I forgot to tell you how happy I am about your tests.

Mary - Your vacation sounds wonderful.

Marilyn - I know your grandchildren will call on you the way Debbie (my daughter) did.  You know, it was because , from the time they were little (like yours) they loved going to grandma's house. And , of course, Grandma spoiled them without a doubt. I know you'll be the same kind of grandma and your grandchildren will love it.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1933 on: February 12, 2008, 06:04:42 PM »

Thea!!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana great news!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you....

Shirley...I did get your pm...the site was down all day so it was evening by the time I wrote you back

Mary have a wonderful trip!!!!

Marilyn...have fun with Dylan tomorrow!!!! and good luck at the dr...are you ok?

Sharon....hope sales go good!!!!!

Hello to everyone else !!!!! and love to all

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1934 on: February 12, 2008, 06:11:17 PM »

Just saying goodnight to all, snowing like crazy enough already Laughing
Mary, have a wonderful trip Huggles and Mar enjoy your Dylan again, be safe going to Tennessee Huggles
Evelyn, nice to see you home relaxing Huggles
Debi, sending my love to you Huggles
 Baby Dust Baby Dust

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1935 on: February 12, 2008, 06:19:58 PM »

night Sharon,....love to you and woody and Al too!!!! be safe tomorrow... Huggles
claydevotee
« Reply #1936 on: February 12, 2008, 06:54:46 PM »

EVELYN, that was a very moving story about your mother/Debbie's grandmother.  Have you ever thought of writing down some of your memories and compiling them into a little book for your two children?  I think it would make a great Christmas present.  Just something to think about!!!!  Huggles

Huggles DEBI, this was a happy day and a relief for me.  Everytime I get a good report I feel it is a precious gift from above that I must not squander.  Life is so good.  I have to remind myself that on the frustrating days, though.  Are you starting to regain some strength?  I sure hope so. 

MARILYN, from what I understand reconstructive surgery is not very pleasant.  The skin has to be stretched, which can cause some discomfort.  Tell your niece a fellow breast cancer survivor is rooting for her as she goes through this ordeal.  Huggles

MARY, I'm so excited for you.  Huggles Seeing Brandon graduate from marine boot camp will be an experience to treasure always.  I'm sure you will be overwhelmed with love and pride as you see how much he has changed during boot camp and that he is now truly a man!  Huggles  Think about the song "Measure of a Man" as you watch the ceremony.  The Marines are the best.  Semper Fi !  (My late dad was a Marine Raider.  Got 2 purple hearts and a silver star.  I'm very proud of him).

Huggles SHARON, thanks for referring me as a "cookie lady", but my efforts pale in comparison to EVELYN, ANN, SHIRLEY and MARY!!!

I'm watching the Westminster Kennel Club competition tonight.  I love dogs so much.  I wish I could have one of every breed.   Laughing

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1937 on: February 12, 2008, 07:17:49 PM »

Evenin Thongettes! wave

Betty is at it again.

Apparently, she was on the floor in her bedroom...crawlin around.  Paranoid
She brought her knee up too fast and it shoved her button of her sweater up into the side of  her boob.
She can barely move her left arm now. Musta bruised her boob wit da button.

Splain THAT one to the doctor!

Oh and now she's cuttin the buttons off her sweaters lmao
claydevotee
« Reply #1938 on: February 12, 2008, 07:25:45 PM »

KIM, it sounds like you have your hands full with Bad Betty.  wow  I hope you can keep her from really hurting herself.
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1939 on: February 12, 2008, 07:32:25 PM »

Hi Everyone  wave

Dave is on his way home from Chicago.  He's been on the road since 4 pm Chicago time  and is still 140 miles away.  He's only going about 40 mph on I-94  .  I wish that he would pull over and spend the night somewhere, but he refuses to.  Even if it takes him till 3 am to get home  .  MEN! 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx