gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:54:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 451
Total: 451

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 127 - MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE  (Read 133214 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1940 on: February 09, 2008, 04:15:59 PM »

wave wave wave to Evelyn, Betty, Prissy, Meesa, Carol, JoAnn, Glory, and Lori!!!  A big hello to all our lurkers, too!!!   wave wave wave

I have been a LAZY BUM today.  Never made it to the post office.   No!  Never even got dressed.   blush

Hubby went over to daughter's to fix a leaky sink or something.  I doubt if we will go out to dinner tonight.  It is very cold and the wind is really blowing hard.  Just don't feel like going out in that cold.

Older son made it home from PA.     He stopped by, but I was taking a nap, so I didn't see him.     But he left his truck here with the camper top and took hubby's truck, so he'll probably be back later.

I watched and taped AI Rewind, the Wild Card show.  I just can't get over how cute Clay is in that show.   Thud!   Simply adorable!!!

Evelyn - I will never forget all the fun we had laughing in Sterling Heights, either.   lmao  That was such a fun time. 

Prissy - I LIKE the themes for your meetings.  You are very creative.  And I enjoy seeing the pictures, too.  Those expensive purses are very popular with the young girls now.  I don't know how they afford them.  I am one of those people that carries the same purse forever.   Laughing  To me, it's not a fashion statement, just something practical to carry all my junk.   Laughing  But I know many people really like purses.  I just don't happen to be one of them.  Besides, it's a lot of work to clean mine out.   ROFLMAO

Glory - That's awful that those stores are closing and people will be losing their jobs.     We don't have many stores, so if any more close, we will be in big trouble.  We used to have 2 grocery stores, but only have one now.  It stinks.  Most people travel out of town to grocery shop because the owner thinks he can charge whatever he wants because he has the only store.  He is losing a lot of business.

Carol - Can't they give you some sort of liquid supplement, like Ensure, or something like that to help you gain weight so you don't have to eat so much???  I couldn't do it, either.  I don't really have a big appetite, but you wouldn't believe it by looking at me.  Laughing

Lori - Can you send  some of that warm weather my way???  We are so sick of winter around here.

JoAnn - Glad you are starting to feel better.   Huggles

wave and  Huggles  all around!!!

I promise I WILL get a new session started tonight.  Get your favorite Clay pics ready!!!  We'll need decorations!!!

Well, I better try to get hold of hubby and find out what they are doing.  I'm getting hungry and that leftover piece of pizza in the frig is calling my name.  Wink
Woodstock X127

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1941 on: February 09, 2008, 06:23:33 PM »

GONNA HAVE A HIGH OF 18 TOMMORROW. 50 TODAY.

I FOUND APR OF JEANS THAT FIT ME NICELY BUT TO LONG SO I OREDERED THEM IN THE RIGHT LENGTH ON LINE MAYB THEY WILL FIT.  THERE WERE NOT ON SALE BELIEVE ME.
                                               MY PROBLEM IS I BUY STUFF TO WEAR AROUND HERE AND IT ENDS UP BEING TO NICE TO WEAR AROUND HERE Laughing Laughing SO THEY HANG IN MY CLOSET IN CASE I GO SOMEPLACE LIKE SHOPPING  ROFLMAO OR OUT TO EAT BUT THEN I GAIN WEIGHT AND CANNOT WEAR THEM, AH LIFE IS GRAND. Paranoid

WELL MY COMPUTER SCREEN JUST WENT BLACK AND SHOOK A BIT ANYONE EVER HAD THIS BEFORE  I REBOOTED AND ITS OK. FOR NOW SCARY I TELL YOU.

WELL I AM GOING TO CHECK A COUPLE SITES AND CALL IT A NIGHT, I AM POOPED. TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1942 on: February 09, 2008, 06:41:04 PM »

wave

It has been a beautiful day here - 72 degrees and sunny - the boys and I drove around almost all afternoon with Lewis putting up signs and taking pictures of houses - I should have been home cleaning house, but too bad!

Woody - I know you had a great birthday - I am fussy about my purses - Amy is always trying to get me to change styles, but I fight her on that!  Laughing

Evelyn - we are mainly doing Weight Watchers, which is the same thing as the diabetic diet you can get free from any doctor's office. I have joined Weight Wathers so many times that I know the diet by heart (three reasonable meals plus 2 snacks a day - all food groups included), but you can go to the Weight Wathers web site and join for a week for free, just to see if you would like the diet. I hope to lose the weight slowly and to keep it off this time. I have 49 pounds to go - and it may take me a year to lose it all.

Betty - DIL's Dad is still in intensive care - they won't know anything about the biopsy or plan of treatment until Monday, but for now he is stable.

Prissy - glad that Skip's problem seems to be one that can be solved with diet - no medication - that is great.

Meesa - how is Grandmom? Give her a  Huggles for me please.

Carol - my Mom could sew beautifully, as does my Sister. I tried to learn when Amy was a baby, but it made me too nervous - I sold my machine after only a few weeks! I would love to send you some pounds!

JoAnn - glad you are better - I love the Clay Valentine!

Glory - that is really bad - two major stores closing. I keep hoping the economy can get better for everyone. We don't have an economy here in the first place, so it is better for us here  Laughing I know you are getting anxious for Hollie's baby to be safely here.

Lori - your soup sounds good! You should add the recipe to the recipe thread in Fun Stuff!

I'm going to say an early good night to the OCD - we are still working on our web site - lots of photos to add - see 'ya tomorrow. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1943 on: February 09, 2008, 07:06:27 PM »

Carol - I think it is just as hard to gain weight and it is to lose it. Sorry you can't help me on the sewing machine. I do have all the manuals and I'll try once again to see if I can fix it. Other than that, I'll try to store that carries material and machines and see if  they can help me. Thanks anyway.

Frankie - I didn't think of going to the weight watchers site, but I'll try that.

Prissy - Yes - I do bake cakes, but not the usual kind. I make and mandarin orange - pineapple cake and also a pear cake. Both are unusual. My cake pans have a double lining (I don't think they even make them anymore) - so my cakes come out perfectly even on top. So - I love making two layer cakes.  I love the way your table was set up in your pictures. Very pretty.

Hugs to all - Evelyn

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1944 on: February 09, 2008, 07:15:09 PM »

Hey Everyone wave
Carol ~ hahahaha so true! hahaha your not that old!
Everyone ~ hola!!! wave what is up?

Not much here just been chilling around!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1945 on: February 09, 2008, 07:24:01 PM »

wave A drive-by post from me on a Saturday night...i do believe the Pro Bowl is on tomorrow. I know it's nothing but the football version of the All-Star game but it's a football game...and then after the game, no more pro football until the fall...i'll be listening to the Reds baseball games on the radio as i do every year. I don't sit and listen to them...i typically have the game on in the background as i'm on the computer doing other things.

Frankie: It's 38 here...it will reach 18 over night. Tomorrow's low will be 5 with a -6 wind chill advisory. I wish we had the tropical weather here. Yes!

Hello Jan, Prissy, Carla Sketch!!!, Woodstock, Tammy, Lorraine, Linda, ALL CAPS, and the rest wave

STUCK ON YOU
1989 by Ray Stevens

Well it all started about a week or two
I bought this instant wonder glue
I'd seen it work on TV and i just had to try me some

Well, when i got home i spilled the stuff
And i reached for a towel to wipe it up
And that towel stuck to my hand like another thumb

Yeah, and if that wasn't trouble enough
Here come Rover chasing Fluff
And that cat jumped up and stuck to the top of my knee

Well, i reached down to hold the dog away
And i touched his ear and that's where my hand stayed
He started yelping...dragging the cat and me

Running through the house we knocked the bird cage down
The parakeet was loose and was flying all around
He finally landed and stuck to the top of my head

I was trying to be careful but i just wasn't able
We were sticking to ashtrays, laps, and tables
I was wishing i bought a roll of duct tape instead

Well i finally fell exhausted into a chair
Then you came in and found me there
With the bird on my head, my hand on the dog, and the cat stuck to my knee

You said the scene looked heaven sent
Like i looked like a man perfectly content
A regular St Francis of Asisi and before i could stop ya you laid a big kiss on me

Now, honey, i'm Stuck on You yeah i'm Stuck on You
I'm stuck to the dog, stuck to the cat, stuck to the parakeet too
Every since i bought that tube of instant wonder glue
Everything has stuck on me and now i'm Stuck on You

I got to thinking sitting there that day
How do they make this stuff anyway
There must be workers stuck all over the factory

Shoes on the floors and shirts on the walls
Hats on the ceiling up and down the halls
Why, just getting this stuff in the tubes has got to be a miracle to see

Now, if we can ever make it to the telephone
And get the paramedics out to our home
Maybe they can surgically remove you, me, the dog, the cat, and parakeet

Yeah and as soon as we're all healed up enough
We're gonna sneak in the plant where they make this stuff
And for revenge we'll put instant wonder glue on all the toilet seats!! ha ha ha!!

Until then i'm Stuck on You yeah i'm Stuck on You
I'm stuck to the dog, stuck to the cat, stuck to the parakeet too
Every since i bought that tube of instant wonder glue
Everything has stuck on me and now i'm Stuck on You

=======================================

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1946 on: February 09, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »

JERRY

JUST CRUISING AROUND TONIGHT.
LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN ACTIVE, BUT SEEING YOUR NAME ON THE OCD BROUGHT ME BACK HERE AGAIN.

GREAT PICTURE OF THE "ANIMATED " JERRY.

LOVE THE LYRICS TO STUCH ON YOU, THANKS

PROMISE NOT TO BE MIA FOR SO LONG.

LUV TO ALL

JAN/JEANNE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1947 on: February 09, 2008, 08:31:46 PM »

FRANKIE HOW DID YOU LOSE 11 LBS I AM TRYING FOR 10 CAN'T SEEM TO DO IT.

THE WEATHER REPORT JUST GOT WORSE SUPPOSED TO BE -15 AND A SNOW STORM COMING IN SO I WILL HAVE TO BRAVE THE COLD TOMMORROW TO GET SUPPLIES YOU THINK I LIVE IN THE BACKWOODS . ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

WELL NITE NITE  OCD.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1948 on: February 09, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »

wave wave wave

Just wanted to let you know that I'm heading over to start a new session now.  I didn't want anyone to lose any posts.  I hope some of you will stay awake a little longer to post on the first page!!!
Woodstock X127

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1949 on: February 09, 2008, 08:50:59 PM »

Session 128 is up and running....please join me over there!!!
Woodstock X127

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx