gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:47:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 127 - MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE  (Read 134048 times)
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2007, 06:15:06 AM »

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 06:35:12 AM »

JERRY - I THINK THAT WILL BE THE SPECIAL THEY WILL SHOW CLAY BUT I DO SEE A REPEAT TOMORROW.   MERRY CHRISTMAS.

SASHA - SUCH WONDERFUL PICTURES.  ENJOY THE HOLIDAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MY FRIEND. Huggles

MARILYN - YEP HEARD THAT WONDERFUL VOICE AS WELL.  SURE HOPE THE 3:00 PERFORMANCE OF SKATING WILL SHOW THE REST OF CLAY.

GLORY - READ THE BLOG AND YOU ARE RIGHT.  CLAY SURE SOUNDS HAPPY EXCEPT FOR THE LOSS OF HIS LUGGAGE.  YEA RIGHT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO RETURN IT IF THEY FIND IT.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE

HUGS
RAINEY
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2007, 06:39:29 AM »

GOOD MORNING AND A MERRY CRISTMAS TO ALL!

merry xmas Cmas tree merry xmas Cmas tree merry xmas

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2007, 06:59:37 AM »

:tree2 Cmas tree  MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.  HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!  THE LITTLE KING WILL BE HERE SOON!  IT DOES MAKE THE DAY A BLESSED ONE!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2007, 07:00:53 AM »

HOPE IT DOES NOT END UP ON E-BAY.THE LUGGAGE I MEAN NOT CLAY ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO Laughing POOR GUY HE LOSES THINGS ALL THE TIME AT LEAST THIS ONE WAS NOT HIS FAULT. Huggles Huggles Paranoid

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2007, 07:01:15 AM »

Sasha, listening to Josh all morning.  Dick got me a new CD/radio player.   

I am loving Clay's look now!  Brings back good memories.   Of course, the voice came first and always will!!

So long for now.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2007, 07:03:54 AM »

WELL CATHERINE, JAMIE AND DANNY SHOULD BE HERE SHORTLY.  APPARENTLY CATHERINE OPENED UP HER GIFTS FROM SANTA AT HER HOUSE AND IS READY FOR GRANDMA'S.  SHE IS MY PRINCESS AND IF SHE ALLOWS I WILL TAKE SOME NEW PICS OF HER.

TAMMYKINS - THANKS FOR OUR QUICK CHAT BUT IT IS NEVER THE SAME UNLESS WE TALK TO GET MY DAY GOING.  MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE MY DEAR DEAR FRIEND.

SASHA, ANGELA & PAM - TO MY MA. FRIENDS.  I JUST KNOW WE WILL HAVE MANY MORE YEARS TOGETHER WHETHER IT BE BIRTHDAYS OR HOLIDAYS.  YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST EVER.

LOLITA - THE SAME TO YOU MY FRIEND.  THANK GOD I HAVE THE JOY OF HAVING MY CATHERINE.  SURE MAKES CHRISTMAS SO MUCH MORE SPECIAL.  OTHERWISE I THINK I WOULD JUST STAY UNDER THE COVERS ALL DAY.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL.  I AM REALLY GONE FOR SURE NOW.  UNTIL LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2007, 07:51:56 AM »

Merry Christmas everyone!   wave You all are a very special and important part of my life. I hope you all have a very blessed day with your family and friends.   Cmas tree Santa Smiley

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2007, 08:52:43 AM »

TO ALL THE OCD FAMILY!

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!  DON'T LET THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF THE SEASON

KEEP YOU FROM LIVIING IN THE MOMENT AND TRULY APPRECIATING THIS SPECIAL TIME!

CHRISTMAS EVE, SKIP AND I HAD TWO OF MY SISTERS AND SOME OF THEIR FAMILIES  (ONLY 12), AND TODAY WE ARE GOING

TO EAST TEXAS TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS DAY WITH LONG TIME GOOD FRIENDS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE!

THE SNOWFLAKES ARE TERRIFIC!!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2007, 09:17:58 AM »

I just heard Clay on TV and he was introduced by one of the host as "Multi-platinum artist Clay Aiken" the show will be on at three, my time. Purple Banana Purple Banana

Lorraine I know what you mean, my mom is living a healthy life because of grandchildren...enjoy your Christmas. Huggles

Linda, I know Christmas is special for you this year and will be every year...Jacob will change your life for the better. Now, I'm not saying you didn't enjoy your life before then... Wink

wave wave Prissy, Sasha, Carol, Betty, AC, Evelyn, Pepe, Boca, Glory, Woody, Frankie, and the rest...I'm off to do some cooking.

Tiffany I will respond to your post tonight...have a happy Christmas with your family Huggles...

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2007, 10:14:48 AM »

wave

Just popping in to wish everyone a very, merry Christmas! I hope Santa was extra special to each of you! Enjoy spending the day with your family and friends.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2007, 11:04:10 AM »

Merry Christmas to Everyone,

Enjoy the day with your loved ones.  We got up early and went to Debbie"s to watch the children open their presents.
      Just came home for a while, then going back this evening to eat.
               Watched Todd skate and Clay sounded wonderful. Going to watch this afernoon at 3oclock, that"s the reason I came
       home for a while, could"nt miss Clay, though I am also going to tape it for me and my friend.
             I pray you are all safe in your homes and not driving in bad weather.

Love and prayers for OCD members,      Betty
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2007, 11:33:54 AM »

wave wave wave (I am going to miss Santa Wave!)

I think the site is running funny because of the snowflakes - but I love them anyway!

It is so great that Clay took the time to Blog on Christmas Day - got to love him!!!!!

Good Afternoon! I hope everyone is having a great Christmas Day! We slept in this morning - until 9! I had cinnamon rolls ready to bake, and we opened presents and ate and had coffee at the same time - got calls from the grandchildren telling us all about Santa - a good day!

Lewis and the dogs have gone to the office - my main present to Lewis was a CD player/sound system for the office, so he has gone to get it hooked up (I'm sure the "boys" will be lots of help!  Wink The system will allow him to plug in his MP3 player to the speakers, too, so I hope he enjoys it.

I got a call from Diane in New Orleans - she was all in a panic - could not find the skating show on TV!  Laughing (Only Clay fans could be expecting their whole family to walk in any minute and still be concerned about finding Clay!)  She thought the show was on in the evening. That call was a blessing, too. This is the first time since Hurricane Katrina that Diane has been able to have her family in her own home. Last Christmas, everything was repaired except that she still had no kitchen. She has cooked with crock pots and electric skillets for over two years! Now her home is completely repaired. So many of you prayed for her during the storm - I thought you would like to hear a little update.

We have invited friends to come by this evening for desserts and coffee. We are just going to stay home today, and will get the grandchildren later in the week to spend a few days with us - they need a couple of days to just stay home and play with new toys.

I am thinking about all of you, too - I know most of you are with family - and some will be with family in the next few days. In any case, have a wonderful day and rest of the week - you mean a lot to me. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2007, 02:03:02 PM »

HOW CUTE WAS THAT SKATING SHOW, I LOVE HIM.

FRANKIE ALL THE CLAY SITES ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEN THEY MUST ALL HAVE SNOW. Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2007, 02:42:21 PM »

wave MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! Cmas tree :tree2 merry xmas :tree2 Cmas tree

Hope you're all having a wonderfully spiffy day. Huggles

I missed the skating show, I think. sad But, I can catch the repeat, or just download it somewhere . . .

But anyhoo, just wanted to run in and wish you all a Merry Christmas. Huggles Having dinner sooner than later here, so, off I run quite soon. Smile

Love you all so much Huggles

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2007, 03:14:54 PM »

Oh, while I'm here, does anyone have the set list for the CITH tour??? Don't Know I can't find it. Thanks so much in advance. Huggles

Love you all Huggles

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2007, 03:30:41 PM »

wave

The skating show was wonderful!!!!!  Clapping

First photo of Clay in Mexico:

NEWSCOM

Carla - look in the CITH tour thread - you will find a set list there!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2007, 03:58:49 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS OCD!

Merry Christmas to all and to your families.   I hope that everyone is safe and happy.  I certainly am.   Thank you to all for the beautiful Christmas cards that I received.  I love them. 
JoAnn Moody

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2007, 04:14:15 PM »

Well I am one pooped puppy.  Jamie and Catherine just left crying on the way out the door.  She never wants to leave her daddy.  Being a part-time daddy can be very difficult.

I so enjoyed the skating show.  I didn't get off the recliner for the whole two hours.  I told Jamie I am watching this and no one is going to touch the remote control.  Clay was wonderful as always and with the skating it was all so heartwarming. 

Frankie - thanks for posting the pic of Clay from Mexico.  Sure looks happy and glad he is spending it with his mom and brother.

Joann - so nice to see you my friend.  Hope you enjoyed the holiday and mom is doing well.

Glory - when are you leaving to spend time with your family for Xmas.

Lolita - so true.  Each and every year Catherine just makes my small family so much nicer.  She leaves me exhausted so I am glad I am still young.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well Christmas is just about officially over.  One down and one to go.  I had Jamie bring my exercising bike upstairs to my bedroom to remind me what tomorrow will bring.

Hope everyone had a good holiday and took the time to tell everyone you loved them. 

I am off until Monday so I am glad about that.  I will probably spending the day tomorrow cleaning.  Will check back later.

Hugs
Rainey
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2007, 06:05:17 PM »

I just posted my M & G recap in the Omaha cellcert thread.  Wink

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx