gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:26:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 478
Total: 478

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 127 - MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE  (Read 133237 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1920 on: February 08, 2008, 08:18:01 PM »

Hey all.

Woody- You deserve to have a great day. Huggles Have a nice dinner with your hubby and daughter.

Angela-Have a good day with your mom.

Frankie-Glad you can be home for the weekend to rest. How sweet Jack and Tuffy missed you.

My friend got close to Clay last night at the stage door and she got a Playbill autographed for me. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee She'll try to get the poster signed tomorrow.

Prissy-Sorry your back hurt when you got up but sounds you had a goodnights sleep. Take it easy doing Meals on Wheels.

Hope Skip's doctor's appointment goes well and he can feel better.

The Writer's Strike is over. Yeah!!!! So I hope that means we can get more episodes of Lost.

Jan-Hope you feel 100% better soon.

Congrats on your etching being displayed at Kentucky University!!!

Charlene-How nice your family shoveled up the snow for you and got your mailbox up.

Glory-Sorry you woke up but feeling bad but glad you are feeling better now.

Glad you had a good day shopping and like your hair cut.

Can't believe no one has posted for more then 5 hours today. :shocked

Carol-Welcome. Huggles

Lori-Sorry you have a headache. Hope you feel better.

Kat-Hope you enjoyed your day off school.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1921 on: February 08, 2008, 08:19:21 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1922 on: February 08, 2008, 08:20:10 PM »

Tiffany ~ Yes I did have a good day today! How are you?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1923 on: February 08, 2008, 10:25:02 PM »

wave wave wave

Thanks, everyone, for your birthday wishes here and on my b'day thread.  You make it EVEN more special.

Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug!

I haven't read back...been with family.  I will catch up with you all tomorrow. 

We have a VERY special community here.  New session tomorrow!!!
Woodstock X127

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1924 on: February 08, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »

Debbie ~ you are so welcome! we love ya!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1925 on: February 09, 2008, 01:51:29 AM »

Good early morning all,

I can't believe that I'm here at 3:30am.  I can't sleep at night since trying to get the flu.  Slept all day Friay witth the medicine my doctor sent.  Then at night, can't get comfortable.  The medicine is working though, no fever and less runny nose and coughing.  Now, I wish it would take care of my sore ribs from coughing.
   Hope everyone has a speical Saturday.

Woody--Sorry I missed your birthday.  I did post over there just a minute ago.  I'm right after your post.  Keep the party going this weekend.  Love you1
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1926 on: February 09, 2008, 02:36:34 AM »

Happy belated birthday Miss Woody...sounds like you had a good one! Huggles

Pepe and Frankie, yep to shave the pig...it's so its body contour will stand out more that way the buyers can really see if the pig has a better rump, back strap, etc.  I guess Kirk and Laura were successful except his face and must do this morning.  Thanks for asking! Huggles

Poor Scooter, she's already exhausted and today will be even a tougher one.  Her father the*&%^$#  @ (**)%^$  was intentionally cruel to her on Wed.  I'm not sure when/if she'll voluntarily speak to him and I don't blame her as I wouldn't.  Anyhow, this happened the night of completing her pig work book (log of feeding, shots, etc.) for the whole 4 months.  Well, I was up late with her.  It was so bad ya'll, that I had to sleep with her.  I was angry and full of revenge , something I've never felt in my life, well to that degree that is.  I hope I never feel that way again...Can you imagine how she felt? 

Anyhow, I was so proud of her to get up at 5:00 (we were up til after 1:00) and we finished the book together.  She went to school and handed in.  Well, the FFA director signed it and when Laura went back to her to get it, someone had stolen it    We don't know yet if she'll need to do a new one.  We'll find out.

This morning is pig weigh in, then she has the FFA meeting at 2:00 and then to work at 4:00 until 11:00.  She'll be tired tomorrow, poor thing!

Last night was the Fair pagent...Katie was in it and so beautiful...I'll get a pix to you as soon as I can. She spoke well, looked great, but unfortunately didn't place.  We're proud of her for trying!  I spent yesterday taking her to do her nails, hair and makeup.  I was quite flattered when she chose me to help her and not her boyfriend who'd volunteered.   Anyone wonder why her mom didn't do it?  That's the type of person her mom is...not a very good one unfortunately.  I don't think she knows how to be a mom.  My ex and Kirk's ex...two peas in a pod!  Anyhow, I had a fantabulous day with her and Kirk had a fantabulous day with Scooter.  Thank you Lord!  As Kirk says, this was all meant to be.  Though Laura was deeply hurt by her dad, it will lead Laura to Kirk as a dad...know what I mean?

Wow, I'm way philosophical this morning, but it's been an emotional ride this week.  Thanks for letting me share with all of you!

Off to ANN.

xoxo to all
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #1927 on: February 09, 2008, 03:02:46 AM »

Hi Jayne wave Sorry you had such a rough day.  Hopefully today will be better!  Huggles

Jo Ann- Feel better soon.  Its' awful to have the flu. Huggles

Angela- good morning to you when you get here.  Have a great day.

Jerry- Can you believe it, more snow coming down out there.  What are your plans for this weekend?  Be careful is you go out today.  have a good day.

Woodstock wave Your more than welcome for the birthay wishes.  What would we ever do without you beacuse your so special! Huggles Huggles

Today is my nephew's .  Happy Birthday Tim! 

More snow coming down again here.  I keep reminding myself spring is suppose to be just around the corne Laughing

Have a wnderful weekend everyone. Huggles 

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1928 on: February 09, 2008, 05:42:09 AM »

JAYNE, what an emotional week for all of you!!!!!!!!!!  And I know it was much worse living thru all this as words just can't express what you all went thru.   Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1929 on: February 09, 2008, 06:34:43 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

When I got home yesterday the boys and I just took a very long nap!

Pepe - I see you were here last. Lewis took me out to eat last night - the first time in almost a month, since we have started to lose weight. I know you will be interested - I had Crabcake Supreme - a crabcake covered with crawfish etouffee. Lewis had Bourbon Street Chicken - a grilled chicken breast covered with a glaze that does include bourbon whiskey! I have been meaning to tell you about the Mardi Gras necklace (beads) that the two older grandchildren gave me. Knowing how I feel about Gumbo (who still chases me), they found beads that have rubber chickens all around the necklace - I will take a photo sometime and post it (what thread?). They gave PaPaw some Saints beads.

Jan -  Huggles I think you need to go back to the doctor.

Carol - As I told you in a p.m., not making cake for me. We keep some Weight Wather desserts in the house for when we really need them - plus diet Jello and Pudding. Louisiana just has too much great food. I have not lost all that much weight yet - I've lost 11 pounds, Lewis 14 - but I already feel so much better. I know is is just as hard to gain weight as it is to lose it!

Glory - I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better  Clapping I know there are lots of clothes bargains around right now - but I'm not buying anything more in the size I am now. Hopefully, some day I can buy a smaller size.

Tiff -  Purple Banana That you have a new Clay autograph!

JoAnn -  Huggles feel better soon!

Kat - it's the weekend - have fun.

Jayne - you have had such a good, but busy time with the girls - your exes will wake up someday and know what they missed - you are having the good times now. I can't understand Laura's Dad at all - he must (excuse me) really be a fool. My Mom and Dad always fought, which hurt all of us, but Daddy never intentionally tried to hurt us.

Charlene - come on down - it's supposed to be in the high 70s and sunny for the next two days!

Lorraine -  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles feel better soon, and try to have some fun today.

I hope everybody will have a fun weekend - Lewis has listed several properties while I was gone, so there is lots of work to do to get them on the computer today - including going out to take photos of the houses - I will see all of you this evening 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1930 on: February 09, 2008, 07:04:16 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1931 on: February 09, 2008, 07:40:41 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave Jayne, Charlene, Pepe,  Frankie, Meesa, late night Tiffany, Kat, Carol, JoAnn, and all the rest of the gang!!!

I woke up at 7.     Had hoped to sleep in a little more, as this is the only day of the week that I get to sleep in.  Hubby and I decided to go back to sleep for awhile, and then handle the day later.   bigsmile   But our post office closes at 11 am, so I may have to make one trip out.

We ended up not going out to dinner last night.  We were going to go to a German restaurant in a neighboring town, so I asked my daughter to go to their website and look up their menu.  It takes me FOREVER to choose something at a restaurant, so I am not the best companion to go out to eat  with.   Naughty blush  Anyway...they are closed for 2 weeks because the owners are on vacation!!!   eek!  So we ordered  a pizza and maybe will try again somewhere else tonight.

My Mom, sister, and young son all called to wish me a HB, which was SO nice.  Mom always calls everyone on their b'day, so that wasn't a surprise.  I had talked to young son the night before, and he didn't say anything about my b'day, so I thought he had forgotten, but he hadn't.  How nice.  Not sure where older son is....Hope he is on his way back to IL.

Other than that, with hubby home, we will probably find plenty to do.  Too bad this weekend is supposed to be FREEZING cold.   cold

Tiffany - I forgot to thank you for being the first to wish me a HB.   Huggles  I sure wish I was the girl in those pics that you have posted, don't you???  Congrats on getting an autographed Playbill!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!

Jan - I hope you feel better soon.   Huggles  You've been too sick for too long.  Believe me, I understand about feeling down.   Huggles  As many people tell me, when things get tough, we need to take it one day...or one hour at a time and feel good when we make it that far.  And YES, I remember the Gong Show.   lmao  How nice that hubby is watching AI with you.   Clapping bigsmile

CarolClapping on your curtains!!!!  And after all that, you are willing to do it again for a neighbor.   Clapping  How very nice of you.  I haven't met TOO many people struggling to GAIN weight.  Most of us would tell you...it must be nice.  But I know it is a different kind of struggle.  Should I send you all the foods I shouldn't eat???

Glory - Congrats on your $6 jacket find!!!   Clapping  My whole family are GREAT bargain hunters.  I think they learned that from their Dad.  Wink  Glad you are feeling better.   Huggles

JoAnn - I sure hope you get to feeling better soon.   Huggles  I promise to keep the party going all weekend.   Wink  I don't  mind late greetings.  I will take all of them I can get.   

Jayne - Thanks for the b'day wishes.   Huggles  You've had a rough few days, but you have been there for everyone.  You are a very strong person.  I feel so badly for Scooter.  I think Kirk is  right, and I am sure you think so too.  Things are the way they are meant to be.  The girls are very fortunate to have you.   Huggles Huggles Huggles

Charlene  to Tim today!!!  Whatever you do this weekend, keep safe and warm.   cold

Pepe - What's for breakfast???  I'm hungry.   Laughing  Are you still sending out FedEx meals???

Frankie - Congrats on your weight loss, and Lewis, too!!!   Clapping Clapping  I need to get on track, and back to that thread, too...  Rest up.  You are doing overtime on  Grandma duty, and I know you are loving it!!! 

OK, off to the post office.  I sound like AC.   Laughing  I haven't been there in two days, so they are probably doing this at the PO      Laughing  Then LOTS of rest this weekend, and maybe some fun.     AND AI Rewind!!!!!   

HAVE A GREAT DAY, MY FRIENDS!!!
Woodstock X127

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1932 on: February 09, 2008, 08:06:08 AM »

Boring info to follow.....SCROLL TIME!!!

Daughter bought me a purse I would NEVER have picked out myself.     She thinks I need to get updated and I suppose she is right.   lmao  She also bought me a MUCH needed new wallet.  So I can enjoy cleaning out my purse today...something else I don't do often enough.  Hubby bought me some practical things.     But that's OK. 

Gotta get dressed and out of here before the post office closes. 
Woodstock X127

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1933 on: February 09, 2008, 08:44:13 AM »

Woody - Your daughter sounds like mine, always trying to update me!!! Laughing :lolI usually laugh and tell her it's too late for me to change.  BTW - I finally got over to your BD thread to wish you the best. I still remember the fun we had at sterling heights and the sign on my door.

Jayne - I'm so glad your daughter and Kirk get along so well and that you mesh so well with his daughter. That's so nice when things work out like that.

Frankie - I need to lose weight, too, so would you please tell me what you are doing. You may have said so, but I missed it. My fault for not being on here more.

Hi Anniebell - You're making curtains. I wish I knew how. I have a sewing machine but haven't used it because I can't seem to adjust the tension right. There is too much thread at the bottom when I sew, can you tell me what I am doing wrong. I have no idea now many scraps of cloth i have used trying to adjust it. Maybe I need to take it in to be repaired.

I used to sew quite a bit, but new curtains. That seems so advanced to me. Anyway, if you can help, I'd appreciate it.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1934 on: February 09, 2008, 11:52:19 AM »

Frankie,
               Congratulations on losing so much weight, it"s very hard to diet with all the good food around.It does help
    when someone else in the family is trying also.
            Have you heard how DILs Father is doing after the biopsey? I hope he does well, it"s such a strain on everyone.
      How cute the grandchildren gave you beads especially the one"s with chickens on.
 I have had a busy week, extra babysitting. Today I am going to a memorial service for a lady who was my next door
    neighbour for many years. Right now I am fixing food to take.
                                      Enjoy your day.          Betty
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1935 on: February 09, 2008, 12:26:16 PM »

Good Afternoon,

I am just doing some "house" stuff today;  laundry and throwing out some old food from the refrigerator!!  Some things get pushed to the back of the refrigerator and forgotten about!!

I have also been emailing some people in the Pond Club to bring refreshments for our meeting this Thursday, Feb. 14.  I'm Hospitality chairman and no one signed up for the 14th.  I said I would also bring some things, too, if they need it.

Here are pictures from the January Pond Club where I had a snowman theme and served cupcakes, pigs in a blanket, onion dip and crackers and chips, and lime sherbet punch.  I may have gone overboard with my "refreshment themes" for the Pond Club and now not many want to serve refreshments.  Paranoid

Jayne,
Sorry to hear about all the stuff happening, but it seems like these incidents will bring Scooter closer to Kirk and Katie closer to you!  The exes are creating their own future problems.  I hope Scooter's book was saved on the computer so she can print it out again.  Too bad that someone would steal it.  How could it help another person?  Special hugs for you!!  You are a good Mama!! Hug

Frankie,
The doctor said that Skip needs to watch his sugar intake so we have a long list of desireable foods, less desireable foods, and least desirable foods.  I'm hoping I will lose some weight by following this diet, too.    Of course, I am still going to make a pineapple upside down cake.  We will just have tiny pieces!!! Laughing  The necklace with the chickens sounds cute.

Carol,
I bet your curtains are really pretty.  If you want to gain weight, keep making pineapple upside down cakes and other cakes, too!! Laughing

Woody,
I'm glad you are having a nice birthday weekend.  Sweet that your daughter wants you to have a stylish purse!!   When I was strings teaching, there was a strings teacher who was always buying expensive purses; $300 and up.  I would "rile" her by holding up one of my cheap purses and saying, "Look, R....., only $7." Laughing

Glory,
I love a good bargain!!  I may have to go out and check on the sales this week!

Betty,
It does sound like a busy week.  My condolences on the loss of your former neighbor.  We also take food to the home or for a meal when someone passes away.  Enjoy the babysitting.

Evelyn,
I know you bake cookies, but I don't remember if you also bake cakes??  I hope you are sleeping better.

Hello also to Pepe, JoAnn, Charlene, Tiffany, Jan,Kitty Kat, Meesa, Marilyn,  ANGELA, Sasha, and others checking in.  Hello also to those I've been missing, but who may be lurking:  Linda, Lorraine, Tammy, Lolita, Bozena, Dudley, Krista, Lindsay, Heather, Michelle, and any others who are busy with real life.  Pop in when you can.

Big Hug!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1936 on: February 09, 2008, 12:30:05 PM »

Prissy - I love cheap purses! I have quite the collection of purses I've obtained on sale. I just can't see paying lots of money for one. In fact, I'm going to look thru my collection this afternoon and switch purses. I do need a new billfold though. I've carried the same one forever!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1937 on: February 09, 2008, 01:00:31 PM »

Good afternoon all,

I'm  feeling better this afternoon!   With the medicine my doctor sent plus MucinexDM the pharmacist suggested for my congestion, I'm feeling better.  Hope everyone else is feeling good.
  Here is a nice Valentine from last year for everyone.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1938 on: February 09, 2008, 02:11:50 PM »

WELL HOWDY ALL. HAVE HAD A LAZY DAY,WATCHING CLACK MOSTLY,SUPPOSED TO GET COLD AGAIN HIGH 18 TOMMORROW I AM GOING SHOPPING AND OUT TO GET A BITE, I I AM TRYING TO LOSE A FEW POUNDS NOT MUCH LUCK. WISH WE HAD OUR INSIDE MALL BACK SO I COULD WALK.SOMETIMES I WONDER WHO CARES,

WE HAVE 10 DAYS UNTIL HOLLIE IS DUE,SHE IS PRETTY MISERABLE AT THIS POINT. Huggles Huggles

JUST FOUND OUT OUR JC PENNY'S AND K-MART ARE CLOSING MORE PEOPLE WITHOUT JOBS,FORD CLOSIN ALSO 600 JOBS GONE THERE, NOBODY CAN SPEND MONEY IF THEY DON'T HAVE JOBS IT EFFECTS EVERYTHING,

OUR NEW MAYOR IS PUTTING IN A WALKING TRAIL AT THE GOLF COURSE, DOESN'T SHE REALIZE PEOPLE ARE HURTING IN BEDFORD WE HAVE HIKING TRAILS.

I AM ON MY SOAPBOX I GUESS. WELL TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1939 on: February 09, 2008, 02:28:57 PM »

Good afternoon ladies and Jerry!!  Out running errands all day.  Went to the beach and had a beer.  It is beautiful outside!!  I LOVE FLORIDA!!
I am in the middle of making a carrot soup with crab.  It smells really good.  My sinuses are bothering me really bad.  There is yellow pollen all over the place.  I am sneezing and my nose is all stuffed!!  Then all of a sudden it runs like a faucet!!
Waiting for the Budweiser Shootout to start at 7:00.  I am a huge Dale Jr. fan.

Later....... wave

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx