gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:59:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 232
Total: 232

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 127 - MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE  (Read 134176 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1880 on: February 07, 2008, 06:03:02 AM »

PRISSY, good to see you here this morning.  Glad you are getting around a little better now.  I am sitting here with my stomach growling so I think I will go fix me some breakfast!  I am back on steriods and that means I am always hungry which means I put a few pounds on again!!!! 

JOANN, hope you feel better, yep being around little kids means you catch what they have.  Tell Jennie I said hello!!!!!

SASHA, where are you my friend?  Hope all is well with you and you are feeling okay.

JAYNE, why does Scooter have to shave her pig?????????  Hope you have good news on the job front in the near future.

I actually think American Idol has some really talented people this year.  I think it will be a lot better than last year.  I already have some favorites.  One of them is the girl that lost her father a couple of days before the audition, I can't remember her name though.  I think this is going to be a hard year to decide who is the best.  I have even enjoyed the auditions  more than I have in the past. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1881 on: February 07, 2008, 07:59:32 AM »

WELL AM I BAD FOR NOT WATCHING AI Laughing

WELL I AM OFF TO WORK TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #1882 on: February 07, 2008, 09:08:05 AM »

The last few years I just haven't gotten as excited about AI and didn't really pay attention until the top 10 were picked.  Since I heard that they're going to change up the Hollywood rounds a bit, I may watch that portion more.  I thought I heard the contestants can accompany themselves on an instrument and that there aren't going to be any "group" songs.  Is that true?

Bye for now.

Debbie
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1883 on: February 07, 2008, 10:02:04 AM »

wave

I have a suggetion for all of you having problems sleeping - become the single parent of a 4 year old!  Laughing I collapsed last night  - never got here to say good night - no problems sleeping at all!

I only heard from Son last night - DIL's Dad got out of surgery around 8 p.m., and is supposed to be in ICU for several days - just from a biopsy. But at least he lived through that - they were not sure he would.

Prissy - I'm glad to hear that Skip is getting a check up. I love the Valentines you are posting. Sounds like you are doing quite a bit, though - don't do too much!  Naughty

Meesa - hope Grandmom is feeling O.K. today. Shirl called to see if she could buy one of the souvenier programs of Spamalot over the internet, but the shops around the theatre and Playbill.com told her the theatre was holding them as an exclusive, and you have to go there in person to buy one. I hope other merchandise, such as the shirts, won't be held only for those that can get to the theatre. Shirl is going, but thought it would be better to buy now than to have to deal with packing souveniers in a small suitcase.

Carol - good to see you back! You and Prissy are making me want to bake a cake - and I can't!

Lori - are you up to Day 8 now? I wish Tammy and Lorraine would post again soon, too.

Tiffany - I met my cyber daughter on ebay! She once made Clay charms for bracelets. We started talking and sharing information on Clay - sometimes Canada gets things we do not, and of course we do the same here. We have talked a couple of times a week for years now. She is about Amy's age, teaches school, and has two children, too.

JoAnn - hope you are not getting the flu - and I hope your Principal will be O.K. - it is great that you are all wearing pink for her.

Woody - I loved the Ash Wednesday story - hope you are safe driving in the ice today.

Son should be home tomorrow, so I am cleaning the house and getting the laundry caught up for him. If he does get to come home, I am going home for the weekend.

Hello to everyone I have not mentioned, and of course to Our Lurkers. Hope everyone is having a good Thursday 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1884 on: February 07, 2008, 10:03:17 AM »

DEBBIE, yep they can play an instrument, they really have some talented people this year.  As long as the instrument does not interfer with their singing it will be okay the judges said.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1885 on: February 07, 2008, 12:56:42 PM »

Good Afternoon,

Skip and I have returned from the memorial service and just had lunch.  The service was very nice and the church was full.  I don't think I've seen that many flowers at a service in a while.
 I may rest a while, then get started on some paperwork I need to do.

Pepe,
I do feel just about 100%, but I know to take it easy.  I don't want to "undo" all that work in my abdomen.  Do the steroids help you?  I remember once you said you did not want to take them anymore.  Take care. Hug

Carol,
I'm glad you found the pineapple cake mixes.  I copied the recipe for Pineapple Upside Down Cake from the Duncan Hines box and it is in Recipe Swap.

Charlene,
You are up early for whatever the day holds for you.  That sounds reasonable and fun.  I keep telling Skip, we should go to bed earlier and get up earlier to get our day started!!

Woody,
Your Ash Wednesday service sounded like it was just what you needed now.  Hug

Glory and others,
I have not watched AI in two years.  I do enjoy AI Rewind that's broadcast on the weekend.  I just lost interest in AI.

Frankie,
I can remember what it was like when the granddaughters, Kayla and Ashley, were younger.  When they were really young, I felt like I had to be with them all the time.  As they got older, they enjoyed playing in the "Barbie" room by themselves.  I would call out, "Ashley, are you OK?"  And she'd answer, "I'm OK." Laughing  Now, they are 14 and 20, one a teen and one an adult;  I miss the old days!!   Enjoy your time with Kaitlyn.  Prayers continue for DIL's dad.

Hello to our CT friends who are missing.  I understand that sometimes life just gets too busy.  I just wanted you to know that you are not forgotten!  Special hugs to Linda, Lorraine, and Tammy!!  Tammy, I hope Ping is still holding her own!

And hello to everyone else checking in.
I hope you are having a great day!  Here the sun is shining and it is cool and comfortable outdoors.

Big Hug!

PS:  When I was in Albertson's yesterday, I saw some Hershey bar bouquets.  A glass vase with Hershey miniatures in it, then the larger Hershey bars on wire sticking out of the vase like flowers with red tissue ;  so cute and it looked easy to make.  We usually don't do much for Valentine's Day, but I am going to try to make this for Skip.

Similar to this, but with a clear vase filled with Hershey miniatures.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1886 on: February 07, 2008, 01:12:15 PM »

JUST GOT IN FROM WORK SHORT DAY BUT GOOD,ONE OF THE AIDS RECOMMENDED ME TO ONE OF HER CLIENTS, SO MAYBE JUST MAYBE SHE WILL CALL ME.WELL I AM STARVING SO I AM GOING TO EAT A BITE. TTYL.

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1887 on: February 07, 2008, 01:58:45 PM »

Hey Everyone wave

What is up?

Not much I had a great day!!! Super Happy!!!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1888 on: February 07, 2008, 03:01:24 PM »

wave Kat, Pepe, Glory, Debbie  Frankie, Prissy, and anyone else around this place!!!

I just got home.  Need to run a few errands, but decided to come home and take a quick breather.  School was fine today.  I'm just very tired because I haven't had all that much sleep the last 2 nights. 
This is daughter's night for her evening class and then she usually stops over for dinner.  I told her I would have food ready, but not sure if I would be awake.   Laughing  She said she wasn't worried about the food.  She didn't want to come over and watch me sleep.   Laughing  I told her I would call her later and let her know how I feel.  It's garbage night, and now that that job has fallen into my hands, just another thing to do.   

Not much else is new here.  Just wanted to say  wave to everyone before heading back out the door.

Sounds like you are all doing OK!!!  And thanks for your comments on the Ash Wednesday service, and thanks for letting me share that.

Debbie - I see Pepe already answered your question.  They have shown previews of people singing while playing instruments.  Should be very different.  I agree with Pepe that there is some good talent out there. I'm glad we are moving on to the next stage.

I better go run my errands before I get too comfortable.   Laughing

Frankie - Good to hear that your DIL's dad is doing fine.  I know how worried you all are.

Hubby is coming home tomorrow, so I guess I should straighten up the house a bit.   Laughing  It's a little too easy to get messy when you are on your own.   lmao
Woodstock X127

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1889 on: February 07, 2008, 03:02:57 PM »

Hey Debbie wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1890 on: February 07, 2008, 03:42:36 PM »

Hello everyone,

Our "pink day" for our principal was very nice.  She really aprreicated it.  She went to each classroom and "peeked" inside before leaving.  She did not stay the whole day.  She just started chemo last week.
    Well, I "believe" I have the flu.  After coughing for several weeks, I spent the last two days sneezing, runny nose and repeat.  I did have a fever last night and tonight, it is down to 99.9.  My doctor sent out a 10 day supply of TAMIFLU.  I've never used this, since I've never had the flu, so I hope that it works.  I'm taking Friday off.  bigsmile  The only trouble, I feel so bad, it will really be a sick day in bed.
     Hope everyone has  a fantastic Friday.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1891 on: February 07, 2008, 03:45:12 PM »

Hey JoAnn and Pepe wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1892 on: February 07, 2008, 06:11:45 PM »

Cry!

Just needed to come somewhere safe and vent.

WVU just lost to Pitt by a point ... Dangnabbit ... I hate Pitt!!! 

Carry on.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1893 on: February 07, 2008, 07:02:50 PM »

Sorry Lindsay...
I know nothing of what you speak..assume basketball?

Either way, stinks to be on the losing end..

Love,
DALLAS COWBOY FAN,
Lora
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1894 on: February 07, 2008, 07:28:44 PM »

wave wave wave

Lindsay and Lora - Good to see you both.   Huggles Huggles

I got my errands done.  I had to go to more than one place to find sidewalk salt....as it has been selling like crazy.  AND, it is snowing out again.     Not supposed to amount to much, but my daughter was driving home from her class and she said it was slick, so she decided to go straight home.  So another quiet evening for me.  I think I will go to bed early.  I haven't had much sleep the last two nights, and I think it's taking its toll.  I have a sore throat.

I talked to young son tonight and he will be having an interview with General Mills ( I think that's right     ) in Minneapolis.  He had an interview on campus, and they want a second interview in MN, so they are flying him up there.  It is for a summer internship in HR.  He has applied to both IL and MN for grad school in HR and hopes to hear before too long. Of course, I am hoping he will be staying in IL.

JoAnn - I hope you feel better.   Huggles  I can't believe you've never had the flu!!!!!

Lindsay and Lora - I sure understand your frustration with "your" teams.  Heck...the Bears had a terrible season, and IL basketball is not doing much better.   

OK, time to grab a bite to eat.  I know it is late, but I was waiting for my daughter and just found out she is not coming.  Then I think I will hit the hay.

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!!!!  off to bed
Woodstock X127

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1895 on: February 07, 2008, 08:13:09 PM »

wave

I'm headed to bed, too, but wanted to pop in to say good night. Kaitlyn really is  good little girl - she senses something is wrong, but I could not have asked for a better child - I'm just not accustomed to crawling around playing on the floor any more! She did get to speak to her grandfather night before last before he had his surgery. I have talked to Son tonight, but not to DIL. Son was on a subway in Atlanta when I spoke to him - the entire class had been out to eat dinner together - so he just checked on us. But I know if his father in law was worse he would have said something.

Shirl told me that Clay won a poll on The Insider today - the poll was which former Idol do you want to see perform on this year's show.

I will be heading home tomorrow aound noon for the weekend - so I will see all you from there sometime tomorrow afternoon - have a good TGIF 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1896 on: February 07, 2008, 08:25:20 PM »

Hey all.

Want to be the 1st to say Happy Birthday to our Woody tomorrow!!!! You have any special plans?

Woody-Glad you got to go to the chruch service for Ash Wednesday. That's good to hear how it moved you and helped you. Huggles

Hope your throat feels better.

Drive safe on the roads. That's good your daughter decided to be safe going home then coming to your house.

Good luck to your young son with his interview.

Hope you can get a goodnights sleep tonight.

Angela-Drive safe if you have ice.

Frankie-Glad your DIL's dad made it through the surgery ok. Prayers are with him to have a quick recovery.

You do have a wonderful granddaughter.

That's funny advice. Laughing Glad you had a goodnights sleep.

Glad you can get to be home for the weekend.

That's sweet how you met your cyber daughter.

I heard about the Insider poll with what it was about who from AI you wanted to see back I think. Yeah that Clay won!

Prissy-So you will get to see Maks on the 27th then. You make me laugh the way you swoon for him. Laughing
Hmmm He's in a commerical huh. It wouldn't be for the next DWTS yet cause I would had seen it but I haven't.

Sorry you got up early cause you were itching. Glad you are feeling much better but hope you can be able to sleep better.

Glad the service was nice for that woman.

Also like seeing your Clay Valentine's. The vase with the Hershey bars looks pretty.

Lost was interesting tonight but confusing.

Pepe-Too early for me to pick who I like on AI but I usually have a few favorites too. Hope it's a good season.

Charlene-Be careful in the snow. Have a nice ride with your mom and brother.

Interesting about eating ants. Laughing

Glory-Glad you had a good day with Mary. Hope it works out you can get that job.

Lora-Nice to see you tonight.

JoAnn-Sorry you have the flu. Hope you feel better and the meds can help. Glad you will take off tomorrow.

That's nice you are wearing pink today for your principal.

Debbie-I heard that about Hollywood week that they will have people play instruments and not do group songs this time. Could be interesting.

Lindsey-Sorry about WVU's loss. Huggles

Meesa-Awesome Spamalot is now selling Clay shirts and buttons. I bet they will sell out fast. My friend is going to see him tonight and is getting me a poster and is going to try to get Clay to sign it.

Shannon-Glad King's eye is doing better.

Kat-Good for you and glad you had a great day.

Everyone have a good Friday.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1897 on: February 07, 2008, 08:27:23 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

I want to be Shannon but don't we all? Thud!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1898 on: February 07, 2008, 08:27:44 PM »

goodnight ocd see you in the am. Huggles Huggles

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1899 on: February 07, 2008, 09:33:42 PM »

Hey Everyone wave
Tiffany ~ yes I did!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 Go Up Print 
gfx