gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:19:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 312
Total: 312

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 127 - MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE  (Read 134167 times)
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1860 on: February 06, 2008, 04:57:11 PM »

Hi Kat  wave  Long time no "see"  ROFLMAO

Prissy and Evelyn - the sleep pills are called Simply Sleep and you get them over the counter.  They come 2 in a pack but I only take 1 that way I wake up refreshed!  If I take 2, I am to tired to get up and go to work.  I like them, and they are not habit forming.

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1861 on: February 06, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »

GOODNIGHT. I AM SO POOPED.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1862 on: February 06, 2008, 08:17:54 PM »

Hey all.

Feel bad for everyone getting bad weather. Be safe and warm. It was nice here in MD today. Been lucky we haven't had a snowstorm. I'll send you all my sunshine. Smile

Welcome Woody. Hang in there. Huggles Glad you got to smile today.

That's crazy you can't have a snow day while all the other schools were closed and couldn't go home early. Drive safe and if you go to church.

Glad your daughter got home ok.

Happy Ash Wednesday to you.

wave Boca. wave Boca. Laughing

Janye-Keep the faith about the job.

Enjoy your long weekend.

Glad Laura is being a great mom to her pig.

Angela-You don't have to thank me anymore ok? Huggles

Drive safe if you get snow or ice tomorrow.

Charlene-Ouch! Sorry you broke your finger. Hope you will be ok.

Frankie-Hope your DIL's dad surgery goes well today. Hope you could hear something.

That's good you can go shopping where you are so close.

Didn't know you had a cyber daughter. Glad she's liking the pics and she can get to see Spamalot.

My friend that I'm going with in April is going to see it tomorrow night and Saturday. She's getting a Sir Robin poster for me. Hoping she can go to the stage door to get it signed. I asked her today but she may already be in NY.

Prissy-Glad you are feeling better and will be taken it easy.

Sorry Skip has vertigo. Hope he can feel better. Glad he can see a doctor in a few days.

That's sad and surreal you know someone that passed away that her name was the same as yours.

That's funny what happened at the doctor's and dentist. Laughing

Did you still watch AMC? Maks from DWTS is going to be on Feb. 26th to teach the Fushion girls how to pole dance.

Pepe-Hope you and your hubby can feel better soon.

Glory-Awful about the tornadoes. Glad you are ok.

Hope you have a good day with Mary tomorrow.

Betty-Hope your doctor's appointments goes well.

Carol-Nice to see you back. Glad everything is going good.

Lori-Frankie posted the other day that Rainy, Tammy and Linda are having some health issues but don't know any details.

Meesa-My prayers are with your grandma. Hope the surgery goes well and she can feel better soon.

Drive safe in the snow.

Shannon-Sorry about King's eye. Hope he feels better. That's good though about the growth.

Kat-It's good to see they are being nice to you other there.

Sorry Chase is teasing you. Just ignore him.

Everyone have a good Thursday.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1863 on: February 06, 2008, 08:18:59 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1864 on: February 06, 2008, 09:04:14 PM »

Tiffany
Do you still watch AMC? Maks from DWTS is going to be on Feb. 26th to teach the Fushion girls how to pole dance.

Yes, Tiffany, I still watch AMC.  I will make a point to watch and save that show!!  AMC is delayed one day here, so it may be the next day for me.  I am ready to see Maks again!!!!  Thud!  I think I have seen him in a commercial dancing with a partner and there's another couple, too, dancing a tango.  I will have to notice  what that commercial is!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1865 on: February 06, 2008, 09:08:46 PM »

Hi everyone. I was thankfully off work today. I had to go to target and get one of my meds filled. Then I came home and took a long nap. King seems to be doing better today. His eye looks much better because I have been putting the medicine in his eye. He is about 13 years old. Well I am off to finish my housecleaning.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1866 on: February 06, 2008, 10:01:48 PM »

Hey Everyone wave
Lori ~ Oh I know! haha!!!
Tiffany ~ that is true!...yes and I hate it but oh well i will and try!
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

not much here just chilling!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1867 on: February 07, 2008, 02:11:49 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL  wave,
IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT & WE EVEN GOT SOME VERY LOUD THUNDER TOO  Paranoid.  WE DID NOT GET MUCH SNOW BUT SINCE IT STARTED TO RAIN BEFORE THE SNOW CAME I AM GUESING THERE IS ICE UNDER THE SNOW.
I CAN HANDLE THE SNOW IT IS THE ICE I DON'T LIKE. 

MY HEART & PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE IN THE PATH OF THE TORNADOES--HOW VERY SAD.

I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THERE  DAY!!

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1868 on: February 07, 2008, 02:21:04 AM »

good morning Prissy and Angela - I woke up early, as usual,, and noticed you two were both up too.

Just thought I'd come on and wish you a wonderful day. Prissy , how are you feeling?  Better I hope.

Angela - Gosh it's been so long and I want you to know I've haven't met one Sicillian Laughing Laughing

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #1869 on: February 07, 2008, 02:42:40 AM »

wave Angela
I agree, that was so sad about the tornadoes yesterday. Prayers to them and their families and loss of their homes.
No snow there?  I'd be glad to share some of ours with you.  More to come today and possibly tomorrow. Be careful with the ice under the snow.  Won't you be glad when the winter is over.  Be safe today and have a good day.

Hi Jayne wave

Woodstock wave Did your weather clear up? Is there school today?  It looks like school will be closed here until Monday now.  When is spring going to get here. Be careful if you have to go out today. Enjoy your day. Huggles

Jerry wave What are you up to today?  Has your weather been bad too.  Did you stop to get something to eat before you came home.  Hope you are better now.  Be careful too if you go out today.  Have a good day.

Have a wonderful day everyone still to get here this morning.  I'm sitting here watching people getting stuck on the road. I care for everyone here so please be careful in the awful weather. Huggles

Just a little bit of humor for you, they said on the radio "Eat healthy, eat ants, they tickle as they go down". Smile       

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1870 on: February 07, 2008, 03:53:12 AM »

Good Morning!

I know a lot of you get up early at this time for work.  I am up because my skin is starting to itch under the stretchy wide band around my abdomen and waist.  I've taken the band off for a little while, and it feels better.

At noon is the memorial service for the lady who passed away with the name the same as mine.  Skip and I plan to go.

ANGELA,
Be careful driving to work.  Does your work ever cancel because of bad weather like schools do?

Charlene,
You are always an early riser.  Since I have been retired, I only get up early because I cannot sleep or to let the dogs out. 

Evelyn,
I briefly stopped at the Insomniacs thread but just came on over here to post.  I may get that Simply Sleep that works so well for Lori.  I am really feeling better.  I would just like to sleep longer at night.

Good Morning to Jayne, Woody and others as they awaken and check in.
Have a great day!

Big Hug!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1871 on: February 07, 2008, 04:25:05 AM »

Hey Prissy!  Hello All,

Just a quick hello before getting dressed for work.  I don't know if I'm trying to get the flu or just these darn allergies.  I've hada a cough for several weeks and last night after coming home from work, I was startled to find that I was running fever with 100.6 which isn't much, but it put me to bed.
    With my second graders, I have all sorts of sickness in the classroom everyday.  Some come to school no matter what sickness they bring with them.
   Our principal is returning to school today after being out for 5 weeks.  She had breast cancer surgery on Dec. 26.  She is going to try and work as she can.  Today, we are all wearing pink in her honor.  I will just stay at a distance from her since I'm coughing.

Have a great day to all.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #1872 on: February 07, 2008, 04:42:52 AM »

Prissy wave Boy, I wish I could sleep in later.  I nener know what the day is going to bring with my Aunt.  I'm what you could say on call.  My sister lives with her but I go there when she needs to run errands and just get out for a while, so I am always up early and ready to go sit with my Aunt.

In the meantime my Mom and Brother decide to go for nice long rides at the last min, and call, they leave so early so I prepare for that too.

It's hard sometimes but that is what families are for and that is why it is so nice to be able to come here and see my OCD friends!  My day goes so much better.
How are you feeling?  Good to see you here this morning! Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1873 on: February 07, 2008, 04:46:02 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave ANGELA, Evelyn, Charlene, Prissy, late night Tiffany, Kat, Shannon, and all the rest of the gang!!!

I want to tell you about our Ash Wednesday service last night.  If you are not interested, scroll on by.

As you know, the weather was bad here.  I really wanted to go to the service, but I did not feel like going out again, to be honest. So I called around to several of our church members and none of them were going.  I called the pastor and she said it was still on for anyone that could make it.  I haven't missed an  Ash Wednesday service in years.  At our church, you can get the ashes on your forehead, hand, or a small piece of cloth (or all 3, if you want).  Although it is traditional on the forehead, I always choose to have it on the cloth.  It doesn't wash off and then I can carry it all through Lent. Anyway...I decided NOT to let the weather stop me.  So off I went.

When I got to church, there were only 5 other people there...and that includes the pastor  and the pianist.  I was quite surprised that more people didn't show up despite the weather.  But I also bet many people thought it was canceled.  Anyway, our pastor is always so prepared.  I must say it was quite a moving service.  It was very emotional and meaningful and a GREAT start to Lent, and I am so happy I went.  I ended up crying (no big surprise)  just because I was so filled with emotion.  We all hugged each other, and that moment of sharing and closeness was wonderful.  I came home very refreshed and hopeful.  I don't mean to sound "preachy", I just wanted to share what a good experience I had.

NOW, today will not be such a good experience, I am afraid.    As predicted, the temperature dropped, and it is very icy outside.  I will just take my time and take it easy.

When I got home, I had a lot of dishes to do.   blush  So I cleaned up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher while watching my Idol tape.  I was happy to hear they are finally going to Hollywood for next week.  That means no more of the bad singers.   Clapping  I actually liked a few of the singers and wrote their names down, for a change.  I tend to forget who I liked in the early rounds.

I better hurry and get ready....but want to say a few hellos.

Lori - Thanks for the info on Simply Sleep.  I will look for that next time I am out shopping.

Carol - WOW!!!  Curtains.  That's quite an undertaking.  I hope they come out just the way you want them to!!!  Clapping

ANGELA - We had thunder snow the other day, too.     You can send  Tony this way.  There would be plenty of business for him.   Wink

Charlene - No school until Monday???  That NEVER happens around here.   They take it day to day.  On a rare occassion, they call school off the night before...but that is also rare.  I sure would love to have those days off right now.   bigsmile

Prissy - LOVE the great Clay Valentine pics you have been posting.   Thud!  I remember those Valentine cards from last year.   bigsmile   Glad you are taking it easy.  BTW, I have a problem with elastic, too.  I usually can't wait to come home and take my bra off.     It drives me crazy.

wave and  Huggles all around!!!

Time to get ready so I have plenty of time to start the car and let it warm up.  It would be SO nice not to have to go out there.
Woodstock X127

P.S. New session soon!!!  Do you realize we have been on this session since Christmas Day???  I think it's time to par-tay!!!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1874 on: February 07, 2008, 04:47:55 AM »

wave JoAnn!!!
How nice that you are all wearing pink for her.  What a nice idea.
I have a scratchy throat, been eating cough drops.  I blame the kids, too.   Laughing
Hope you feel better, and enjoy your day!!!  Huggles
Woodstock X127

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1875 on: February 07, 2008, 04:55:56 AM »

Woody - I was so moved by your Ash Wednesday service. I'll bet you were thrilled you went.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1876 on: February 07, 2008, 04:57:34 AM »

Good Morning Everyone wave
Debbie ~ wave hey girlie!!! how are you?....here is your morning energy    that should be enough! love ya!
Boca ~ wave hey girlie!!! what is up?
Prissy ~ wave hey girlie!!! how are you?
JoAnn ~ wave hey girlie!!! what is up?
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much here just chilling! Well today is a brand new day see how it goes!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1877 on: February 07, 2008, 05:02:39 AM »

From katymom at CV :

News from Spamalot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clayoradoan called and they're selling Clay Spamalot buttons tonight and hopefully tomorrow there will be tshirts. It's quite full and it seems to be primarily NJU's. She is sitting in B101 so will be calling me after the show. She did say they told her that they didn't have to pay as much tax by buying at the theatre as at the shops around there. They're going to the stage door after the performance.

Good morning everyone!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1878 on: February 07, 2008, 05:30:02 AM »

wave Evelyn, Kat, and Meesa!!!

I've got my boots on and am ready to brave the ice and cold.   cold

Woody - I was so moved by your Ash Wednesday service. I'll bet you were thrilled you went.

Thanks, Evelyn.   Huggles  Yes, I was happy I went.  What happened last night will help carry me through some rough times.  I hesitate to talk about church around here to much, but people can always scroll on by.  Hope you get some more rest.

Kat - Whatever would I do without the energy you provide me???  shrug  Have a good day at school. 

Meesa - Spamalot t-shirts????  That would be SO cool!!!   

OK, I am off and    Well, not really....more like off and creeping along.   Laughing

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE!!!
Woodstock X127

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1879 on: February 07, 2008, 05:52:15 AM »

Meesa ~ wave  hey girlie!!! how are you?
Debbie ~ hahaha your so welcome! Huggles thanks and you have a good day too! Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx