gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:38:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 132
Total: 132

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert : State Theatre, Cleveland, OH  (Read 14704 times)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2007, 06:40:30 PM »

Messa - Thank you for getting the cellcert to us tonight.   Clapping

So few concerts left . . .

Now he's set for two nights in Minneapolis.  Mall of America time! bigsmile

Good night, everybody ~

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2007, 06:45:10 PM »

You're all very welcome!

Start time on Wednesday is :

8:30 p.m. Eastern
7:30 p.m. Central
6:30 p.m. Mountain
5:30 p.m. Pacific

This will be the first of two nights in Minneapolis, MN!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2007, 07:36:59 PM »

Thanks to all who contribute to cellcerts and to cellcert threads...! Huggles

...I was examining my telephone bill...trying to figure out what on earth happened...some really expensive call I made...then, I got my brain in gear and realized that it was my cellcert call i..worth every penny...but, I'll not be indulging in that again...until Merrillville...gotta hear his victorious finish...sure wish I could have heard at least one live... it sure makes the next time all the sweeter!...

ETA...such a relief that Clay et al made it safely... tried to check the Clayboard last night to learn when he was traveling...and this am...and the board was down...boohoo...I guess the Claynation's collective prayers do the trick...thank goodness!!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2007, 08:05:44 PM »

Hey guys!!! Huggles

Just got back from the show...IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!

I about cried when I got there b/c my seats were so close to the stage. It was amazing.

Clay looked and sounded absolutely wonderful tonight, he got a little raspy but pulled everything off with class and perfection as always. I just loved WTOW and DSIAFCD...MDYK...and everything else was equally as goo dbut those songs stuck out a lot and were just amazing. My family went and it was their first concert of Clay's and they seemed to really love him. I know my dad has a lot more respect for him. Quiana did a beautiful job on both songs. Its pretty nifty b/c we are singing a cantata at church and WWIAK is one of the songs in it :D

I didn't know about them announcing the m&g's at a pre party...I don't think we really had one and I didn't go to it if there was haha.

I was pretty impressed with tonights show...not what I'm used to with Clay but it was amazing nonetheless. I would go to more if I could.

I met Jerome tonight and he knew my screenname which was pretty cool. I figured they had me on THE LIST and would watch me like a hawk b/c of my name haha.

Well I must be off to bed. Tonight was just lovely and Ii've got work in the morning. Then WFI tomorrow night :) See you all later!!! Thanks for a cellcert Meesa and congrats on your m&g!!!!! Huggles
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2007, 08:38:42 PM »

Meesa - thanks as always for the cell cert - didn't get to be here in person again, but I enjoyed reading it. Great news that Carla has also won a Meet and Greet!!!!!  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

notwaxonclay - I love your recap! It's great that your family loved Clay, too  Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx