gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:00:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 286
Total: 286

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert : Community Arts Center, Williamsport, PA  (Read 17262 times)
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2007, 06:44:39 PM »

Glory, thanks so much for all your hard work tonight.

Enjoyed being here with you

Maybe tomorrow night we will have a bigger crowd but I'm sure it is getting to be a busy week for everyone.

Thanks again

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2007, 06:45:51 PM »

Thank you so much Glory for doing the updates. Huggles You did a wonderful job. Clapping

Thanks Michelle for helping out and Clandy for starting it.

Can't wait to hear about Jill's Meet and Greet.

See you all here tomorrow. Meesa said she'll be here.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2007, 06:47:06 PM »

YOUR WELCOME MAYBE TOMMORROW NIGHT WE WILL HAVE SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING MORE THAN ME, LETS HOPE. wave

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2007, 06:49:27 PM »

MARILYN READ AGAIN Clapping

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2007, 06:57:36 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Glory you're doing a great job......

I've been multitasking...Trying to wrap presents,watching our grandchildren and lurking on the cellcert....It seems very quite tonight...Of course some people may be with power due to all the bad weather..
I'm sure glad Barb & I went to NY last  week because I saw on the weather channel they have 8.2 in of snow in Albany and expecting more ....last week we were beening clayed ( and a fine Claying it was)
Keep up the good work Glory

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2007, 07:09:19 PM »

Intermission reports from the CB:

INTERMISSION...

SHORT BLACK COAT AND GLASSES....

BANGS ARE BACK...

SEEMS VERY LIGHT RED....

From CV:
Short coat, he looks wonderful, lots of giggling, bangs are back..........hair light red.

FROM CV -

First story: Child's music teacher told the kid she couldn't sing......she sang and danced(I think) and was the hit of the show.

Second Story: Ladies son died in his sleep close to baby's firs Christmas...........I think I know that woman. She used to live here in KC. Her name is Lynn. It was

very sad. She has moved to Charlotte to be close to the baby and his mom.

the cellcerter hung up at intermission because she didn't think anyone was listening.....I don't think she unmuted the call!!! can anyone call her back?

GLASSES!

Hair Report: lighter color (strawberry blonde) length is shorter, has feathery bangs

Wearing glasses (again) Lights reflecting off of them alot.

FROM CV -

He was making cute faces during the secular melody.

Audience: Venue is mostly filled in, looks like locals and fans. Venue man at the beginning thanked the fans and welcomed them back from last year.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
ILClaymate
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2007, 08:04:43 PM »

Big thanks, Glory for your help tonight.  Great job!   As Michelle said earlier, it is wonderful to see members get more involved in YOUR board.  I apologize for bailing out on you.  My internet was going in and out due to the weather.

Michelle ~ thanks also for the recap reports too!  Huggles

Meesa now has power and cable again yay so she will be back tomorrow night to host our cellcert.  bigsmile
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2007, 08:11:44 PM »

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT CONCERT!  CAN'T WAIT FOR QUYNN'S M&G'S REPORT!

tHANKS FOR A GREAT CELLERT!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2007, 09:24:25 PM »

I need to print a concert schedule - I missed the whole thing. This concert wasn't on the calendar, and when I checked earlier, there was not a cell cert notice.

Glory - you did a great job!  Clapping

I am glad that Lyn  (second story) got to read her story. She is a founding member of the KC Clay Fans. She was already moving to NC to be near her son and his family when she and her husband retired. Her son died (at age 33) just as they were moving to live near him. His first child had just been born.  Lyn and her husband continued with their plans and moved from Kansas to North Carolina. I met her and many other KC members when I went to Rhode Island for the first Joyful Noise Tour - I will have to contact Lyn to tell her congratulations for being chosen.  And I'm happy for Marilyn, too - I had a feeling she would be reading again - Clay really likes her Memory!  Clapping

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2007, 09:33:10 PM »

wave Hi everyone!

Just checking in before going to bed. The concert was awesome ... I got glasses Clay and fluffy, banged hair. I was in heaven. Thud! I'll definitely have to work on my pictures tomorrow (assuming we make it home ... it's sleeting a lot), but I have over 300 to sift through - bare with me. Wink

The concert was over much too quickly ... I'm trying to convince the girls to go to Erie tomorrow, but I don't think it's going to happen. One concert is never enough!!!! I chatted with Marilyn after the show ... she did a wonderful job reading. I really enjoyed her story.

We went to the bar across the street from the venue after the show ... We had a nice conversation with Jerome; he was picking up food. He's such a nice man. bigsmile

It's nighty night time ... off to bed

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2007, 06:20:10 AM »

Okay this hotel computer is a pain and I cant post on critical mass.
I am really nervous about driving back over the mountains by myself-sleet, ice, yuck
I am going to get something to eat and then try to head out home. Not looking forward to it.
Hope I can post later and say hi I'm home!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2007, 07:02:07 PM »

Just posting some pics from last night ...

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx