gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:21:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 425
Total: 425

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert : Community Arts Center, Williamsport, PA  (Read 17216 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2007, 06:05:15 PM »

HI THERE MOONSHOT, YEP JUST ME AND MAYBE BARB WILL BE BACK. I NEED A COMPUTER CLASS lmao lmao EVERYONES BUSY TONIGHT EXCEPT ME I AM SNOWED IN.

You're doing fabulous! I'm so glad you jumped right in to help. We love when the members get involved in things, that's what the site if for! We want all the members to feel they can be involved.

And see, there's a reason you're snowed in---so you could do the cellcert!

Big Hug!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2007, 06:07:26 PM »

OH COME ALL YE FAITHFUL OH COME LET US ADORE HIM. POWERFUL TONIGHT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2007, 06:08:50 PM »

STORY NO.3

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2007, 06:10:04 PM »

Hey Glory, I made it back

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2007, 06:15:52 PM »

I 'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS GAH  MAGICAL. WISH I KNEW HOW TO POST PICTURES BUT ALAS I DON'T.

WELCOME BACK BARB.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2007, 06:16:49 PM »

I don't have any idea how to post pictures either. 

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

Barbara
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2007, 06:20:31 PM »

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS , CERTER HAVIN TROUBLE HEARING CUTTING IN AND OUT.

4TH STORY ABOUT A WOMAN WHOSE HUSBAND ASK FOR A DIVORCE RIGHT AT CHRISTMAS FRIEND CAME OVER TOOK HER GET A TREE, SAD HUH

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2007, 06:24:11 PM »

YEAH MOONIE I AM SNOWED IN CAUSE IT SNOWED. Laughing Laughing

QUIANIA SINGING WAYC SHE REALLY SINGS THIS BEAUTIFULLY

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2007, 06:24:51 PM »

Recap of first half of cellcert from CB:

APPROX. 7:45 PM Eastern Time:
CV just reported that the orchestra is on stage, the girls are there, and no Clay...wierd!

[APPROX 7:49 PM Eastern Time ]

I hear music and applause...Clay's beautiful voice singing Emanuel!!!!

THERE'S JESSE -

VERY GARBLED CONNECTION - THINK THEY WILL BE STARTING SOOOOONNNN....

THERE IS THE FIRST NOTES OF EMMANUEL.....HERE WE GOOOOO...

LOUD APPLAUSE FOR OUR MAN...

AND, IT IS STARTING...

Rejoice...Clay's warm, rich voice....I will rejoice....Come to thee o Israel....Through the crackle of the cellcert I will come to thee....key change and now glorious

rejoicing. A celebration....A beautiful man...glorious and sweet at the same time...

REJOICE, REJOICE!!

AWAY IN A MANGER...NO CRIB FOR A BED...THE LITTLE LORD JESUS LAY DOWN HIS SWEET HEAD...

THE STARS IN THE SKY LOOK DOWN WHERE HE LAY...THE LITTLE LORD JESUS ASLEEP ON THE HAYYYYY...

ASLEEP ON THE HAY....

Applause for Clay's poignant and hopeful Emanuel. And now little town of Bethlahem....smooth and yet full of emotion.

OH LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEM...

TONIGHTTTTTTTT, TOOOOOOOONIGHTTTTT...

LOVE THIS LITTLE INTERLUDE....SUCH SOUL...

SILENT NIGHT NOW......

ALL IS CALM, ALLLLLL IS BRIGHT...

CLAY'S VOICE JUST RINGS OUT INTO THE ROOM AND INTO MY HEART...

Silent night but not so silent that I don't hear a clear, true voice ringing out...heavenly...you got it Clay...Sleep in heavenly peace. Applause...Clay stirs the heart and

you feel at peace with the world....now Angela singing Away in the Manger and Clay joining. Great harmony on the word rejoice...audience loving it.

REEEEEJOICE....

LOTS OF APPLAUSE FOR THE MEDLEY, AND RIGHT INTO MARY DID YOU KNOW...

Mary Did You Know? So nice to hear Clay on this. A stirring melody. Clay sings it so gentle. So much feeling. Did you know how amazing your son is....did you

know how wonderful he is...I can just feel that in Clay's heart....wanting to praise, wanting to love, wanting to stand up for all...oooohh.

MARY DID YOU KNOW THAT THE CHILD THAT YOU DELIVERED WILL SOON DELIVER YOU...

HE SINGS THIS WITH SUCH AWE AND JOY...

The blind will see...the deaf will hear...the lame will leap.....and Clay voice so intense...I can feel the healing...

The child you're holding is the great I Am...oooohhh...so sweet and loving... Huge applause...audience loved it. Well of course they did.

WOW - LOTS OF APPLAUSE!!!

THERE HE IS TO DO THE INTRODUCTIONS...

Clay talking about starting this tour in 2004 and including elementary school choirs and community theaters the next year. And last year community orchestras....and

they decided to do that again...asking people who've been with them the past 4 years to share their stories. Hope we can reflect on our own memories....

Merry Christmas With Love...

THE LIGHTS ON THE TREE WOULD SHINE BRIGHT IN THEIR EYES, REFLECTING THE LOVE ALL AROUND.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO MAY DWELL HERE, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVEN JUST ONE

MAY THE JOY OF THE SEASON SURROUND YOU...
'
MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE....

(YOU TOO, CLAY)

Clay sounds wonderful tonight...his voice is very strong.

Merry Christmas ...with lo ove

May the joy of the season surround you...Merry Christmas with love...so much love...I can hear it in his voice....Warm applause...

Now a story....

WITH LOVE.....

THE LAST NOTES WERE SO SWEET....

AND, NOW THE FIRST STORY..

I can't make out the story that well. Something about a music teacher. And something off key. Well we know Clay wasn't in that class.

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year...Be of good cheer..you hear Clay now...he said be of good cheer and I'm listening. To his glorious voice and his advice.

NICE APPLAUSE FOR THE READER...

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR...

THE HAP HAPPIEST SEASON OF ALLLLLLL...

GIDDY UP GIDDY UP GIDDYUP LET'S GOOOOOO...

OK, CLAY!!!

Sleigh Ride..giddy up let's go...So bouncy and bright....Comfy cozy are we...oh yes Clay...lovely weather...guess he didn't look out the window...guess it's always

lovely weather in a sleigh ride with Clay.

Jingle Bells....Hey!!!! Ha..ha..ha...Spirits....so much fun and such great phrasing on this....just feel the cool jazzzzz....

HAVEN'T HEARD....

BUT, WE'RE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY WITH JINGLE BELLS AND THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR...

He's walking in a winter wonderland....so much fun....and getting ready to bring it home...big finish...WALKING....IN A

WINTER...WONDERLAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDD Oh YEAH!!!! Held that note forever and so much power. Just holding it and playing with it.. Audience goes

wild...Screaming... Can't contain themselves....WOW.

WONDERLANNNNNDDDDDDD.....

WHOOOOOOO - WENT ON FOREVER!!!

HUGE APPLAUSE!!!

Christmas Waltz...Clay may I have this dance? Pweeszee...pwetty pweeze...

SECOND STORY - CAN'T UNDERSTAND....

I'm still twirling around...waltzing with Clay in 3/4 time....applause and into a story....

I can't make out the story that well...something about friends came from all over....something about comfort...something like gained by giving. Reader is thanking G-d...about someone who is compassionate...put other people before yourself ...music starting...applause.

Angela and Who Would Imagine A King...Pretty

WHO WOULD IMAGINE A KING....ANGIE SINGING BRIGHT AND CLEAR...

Angie singing now. (The CV cellcert is pretty clear tonight!) Who would imagine a King???

HOW WE NEED TO HEAR FROM GOD..

HE WAS PROMISED, WE'VE BEEN WAITING..

WELCOME HOLY CHILD

WELCOME HOLY CHILD...

HE JUST KNOCKS ME OVER WITH THIS SONG....

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD...HOW I WISH WE WOULD HAVE KNOWN...LONG-AWAITED HOLY STRANGER-MAKE YOURSELF AT

HOME...

LOVE THIS SONG!

welcome to our world....I find myself singing it now and then.....perfect son of God.....

Welcome To Our World....

such a beautiful melody and Clay just hugs this song...so lilting and feeling....Clay can stir and audience with the quietest songs...his voice intensifying...yet still peaceful

and soft....key change, adding intensity....little ornamentation at the ends of phrases....little flutters...like our hearts....

He feels this so deeply...welcome to our world. Huge applause. Audience is moved.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2007, 06:27:19 PM »

MGUCL,STARTS SLOW AND BUILDS

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2007, 06:28:09 PM »

YEAH MOONIE I AM SNOWED IN CAUSE IT SNOWED. Laughing Laughing

QUIANIA SINGING WAYC SHE REALLY SINGS THIS BEAUTIFULLY

She really does. Aside from her wonderful voice she puts such emotion into it. Hearing it live brought tears to my eyes.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2007, 06:29:40 PM »

wave  Hey Michelle

Barbara
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2007, 06:29:47 PM »

I think I am one of only a handful of people who prefers Quiana's version of MGUCL.   tomato

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2007, 06:30:05 PM »

OK YOU CAN TAKE OVER NOW OK.

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2007, 06:30:34 PM »

Hey Barb! Can't wait for January to see Dreamgirls. Huggles

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2007, 06:32:25 PM »

OK YOU CAN TAKE OVER NOW OK.

Nope, it's all yours! I just brought over a first half recap I found.

I'm beginning to get a headache and my neck hurts from a minor fender bender a couple hours ago so I'm not all that with it right now.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2007, 06:33:51 PM »

Hey Barb! Can't wait for January to see Dreamgirls. Huggles

I'm looking forward to it, too

Barbara
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2007, 06:35:16 PM »

Michelle, sorry about your accident.  Hope your head and neck feel better by tomorrow

Take care    Huggles

Barbara
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2007, 06:37:33 PM »

DSITAFCD HE BLEW THE RAFTERS OUT OF THE VENUE

FEEL BETTER MICHELLE. SORRY BOUT YOUR FENDER BENDER.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2007, 06:43:13 PM »

ALL IS WELL NAILING EVERYNOTE JUST LOVEIT.

WELL HE NAILED THAT NOTE THE PLACE IS GOING WILD JUST LOVED IT. AND I LOVE HIM. Huggles

MAYBE SOMEONE WILL CAP THE SECOND HALF

I'M GLORY GOODNIGHT lmao

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx