gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:00:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville CT  (Read 14400 times)
Back4MoreX3
Claylicious

« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »

yeah.. sry i couldnt be here too.. boy troubles Paranoid ROFLMAO

sounds like yet another great concert
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2007, 03:54:11 AM »

Last nights concert was awesome!  Clay sounded fabulous and I was moved by the whole show...  I loved this one much better then last years..  Wonderful job Clay!  Clapping Clapping

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2007, 01:26:20 PM »

What can I say about my one and only concert.  Yep it was fabulous.  Didn't know what to expect except for reading the cellcerts but Clay brought me back to feeling those old feelings and what Christmas should feel like.  I wasn't sure how filled up the venue would be but I was very proud of Ct. and they sure showed Clay the love he so well deserved.  They were very strict with frisking the men but not the women.  Don't know why that was.  I agree with Tammy that this Christmas show was so much better than last year.  I know Tammy and I even felt some tears come with some of the songs.  We weren't very close but the voice sure held our attention.  Isn't that what it is all about.  Angela and Quiana I thought looked very beautiful and as always Quiana really out did herself.

I came away from this concert so happy and again feeling the love and warmth that only Clay can give.

As well as the wonderful concert, it was great to be in the company of my girls Tammy, Angela, Sasha and Pam.

What a great night it was and I was happy to come away knowing that Clay was given the respect and love that Ct. gave him.

Hugs
Rainey
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2007, 02:36:41 PM »

:tree2 :tree2
HELLO EVERYONE ,
LAST NIGHT'S CONCERT GAVE ME SUCH A WARM & FUZZY FEELINGS  :heartburst. CLAY SPARKED THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS INTO ALL OF US & SHOWED THAT THIS BLESSED TIME OF THE YEAR SHOULD NOT BE SAVED JUST FOR CHRISTMAS.  .  HE SOUNDED FABULOUS & LOOKED TERRIFIC.
CLAY PUT MUCH HEARTFELT FEELING INTO THIS YEAR'S CHISTMAS SHOW & IT SHOWED & I WE ALL FELT IT.

THE ICING ON THE CAKE WAS TO SHARE THIS WONDERFUL,LOVING & FESTIVE FEELING WITH MY FREINDS LORRAINE, SASHA, TAMMY & PAM  .  IT WAS A WONDERFUL NIGHT & I JUST DID NOT WANT IT TO END.

merry xmas merry xmas merry xmas

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx