gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:43:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 460
Total: 460

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville CT  (Read 14362 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 04:45:39 PM »

AM I HERE ALL ALONE.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2007, 04:47:34 PM »

Jazzy Medley:
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Sleigh Ride
Jingle Bells
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year reprise
Winter Wonderland

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2007, 04:50:26 PM »

Christmas Waltz

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 04:52:05 PM »

AM I HERE ALL ALONE.

I'm here!  Santa Smiley :hi

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2007, 04:53:35 PM »

GLAD TO SEE YA MEESA Laughing

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2007, 04:55:50 PM »

Ok guys - this is Mom11's story. Her "sources" say this is Trudy from Oregon reading - last minute change. She'll explain more later. Robyn (Rhustress) was supposed to read for her. I guess her story delayed the concert!!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 04:58:34 PM »

OOPS WONDER IF THEY HAVE A TIME LIMIT ON THE CONCERT THEY DID LAST YEAR IN CT. II REMEMBER THAT, I THINK  Paranoid

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 04:59:54 PM »

Who Would Imagine a King - Angela

Welcome to Our World

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 05:06:04 PM »

They are having problems with sound at Mohegan Sun, a lot of reververation; there are a lot of people there, about 2/3 of bottom half and some of the top (don't remember how many she said).

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2007, 05:06:29 PM »

Rhustress - Robin will be reading in the 2nd half of the show.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2007, 05:12:08 PM »

certer said she thought the orchastra last night overpowered him last night. Most likely a sound setting situation setting last night.

He seemed to be trying to get above the orchastra, buy the settings seemed to be an issue.

venue really filled up, flashes going off during the songs

looks very thin

sounds great

Angela sounds like she usually does

hands very animated and moving them alot.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2007, 05:15:52 PM »

Donnamom M&G report:

Six of them in a room, it is amazing as you are waiting for it, you kind of all bond.

Clay noticed that.

Clay sat on a couch and put his legs up and sprawled. He was in sweats, blue Carolina tshirt, glasses, hair looked like it has been looking on stage.

He was very relaxed and very talkative. You don't get more than one question in because he's talking and he answers while he is signing or taking pictures.

She asked about the Presidential Committee. He said it is a lot of beaucracy, they have to read 300 page reports. She got the impression that he wants more action because the beaucracy is boring. He seemed to want to walk the line carefully politically. (Makes sense)

One person asked if he was ever embarrassed by anything his fans have done but he thinks he is going to be.

BWAH!

He said I'll be pissed if Clack of Spamalot shows up.

He doesn't like it when cameras are focused on him when the girls are singing either.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2007, 05:17:25 PM »

tsunamimommy talking from CV:

Found out last night that she was going to read. She read someone else's story (she'd submitted it for 6 shows and asked Valerie to read in Albany) Long story but she wasn't sure she was really supposed to read. Found Mary Brennan and said she didn't think they had her on for last night. Door across the hall was open and she could see Angela & Quiana and heard Clay singing. Told her they'd use her tonight at Mohegan Sun. She said she was very nervous and she wanted to look at her friend's but she told her that Clay would prefer her to turn the other way, she tripped getting up to the mic. As she was walking out there was a black thin material leading up to the stage...she got her sweater caught on that. Going on the zipper to her purse got got on her sweater and someone had to get her "unstuck". Poor girl!

The audience is receptive.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2007, 05:20:28 PM »

Donnamom M&G report:

Six of them in a room, it is amazing as you are waiting for it, you kind of all bond.

Clay noticed that.

Clay sat on a couch and put his legs up and sprawled. He was in sweats, blue Carolina tshirt, glasses, hair looked like it has been looking on stage.

He was very relaxed and very talkative. You don't get more than one question in because he's talking and he answers while he is signing or taking pictures.

She asked about the Presidential Committee. He said it is a lot of beaucracy, they have to read 300 page reports. She got the impression that he wants more action because the beaucracy is boring. He seemed to want to walk the line carefully politically. (Makes sense)

One person asked if he was ever embarrassed by anything his fans have done but he thinks he is going to be.

BWAH!

He said I'll be pissed if Clack of Spamalot shows up.

He doesn't like it when cameras are focused on him when the girls are singing either.

Um... did he say anything positive?

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2007, 05:20:49 PM »

Some flashes, Jerome was sending security out after them. She thought there were more flashes last night in Poughkeepsie. There was a standing ovation for "Welcome To Our World."

We're back ....

O Holy Night

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2007, 05:22:18 PM »

Um... did he say anything positive?

Maybe. That's just one person's report.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2007, 05:23:17 PM »

Fall on your knees, O hear the angel voices.....O night (holding that note!) divine...O night when Christ was born...O night, O hoooooooolllllly night, O night divine.....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2007, 05:23:54 PM »

certer said that Clay's hair is getting longer in the back and is starting to curl up a bit

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2007, 05:26:56 PM »

Hark the Herald Angels Sing/O Come All Ye Faithful

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2007, 05:29:12 PM »

O come let us adore Him, Christ the Loooooooooooooorrrrrddddddd......

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx