gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:27:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 402
Total: 402

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Miller Auditorium - Kalamazoo, MI *Happy Birthday Clay!*  (Read 23558 times)
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2007, 07:03:51 PM »

Thank you so much Heather.  I really appreciate you bringing us these cellcerts.

Got to try to do some Christmas shopping tomorrow but I'll be back here Sunday night.

Everyone have a great weekend.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2007, 07:06:36 PM »

Running to see if there is any clack up  Paranoid Paranoid

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2007, 07:18:04 PM »

Thanks so much Heather. Chrisie they're all heading back to their hotel to upload clack!  Clapping

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2007, 07:22:10 PM »

HEATHER, YOU DID A GREAT JOB TONIGHT!! Clapping Clapping Clapping
lmatheson
Claymation

« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2007, 07:30:53 PM »

No one sang Happy birhtday to Clay ?
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2007, 03:29:30 AM »

Thanks for another great cell cert, Heather - I'm glad this thread is here for us to read - just couldn't stay here last night! I'm hoping that the audience sang to Clay! Haven't heard any mention of that, though  Paranoid

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2007, 04:49:09 AM »

Thanks for another great cell cert, Heather - I'm glad this thread is here for us to read - just couldn't stay here last night! I'm hoping that the audience sang to Clay! Haven't heard any mention of that, though  Paranoid

They did not.  There really wasn't an opportunity I don't believe.  No one screamed anything out about his birthday or anything.  It seemed like a very appreciative crowd and they were totally into what he was presenting.

Everyone had brought books for the book drive though and I know he was supposed to be told about that at some point last night, maybe at the M&G or something like that, I'm not sure.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2007, 06:57:46 AM »

wave I survived Clay once again.

I really didn't share with too many people that I was here in Michigan. It made for some very surprised RTM people.

I got lots of pics that I'll share tomorrow. He was gorgeous as always and I am so glad I was there. Marilyn and I had excellent seats.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2007, 07:55:48 AM »

No one screamed anything out about his birthday or anything.  It seemed like a very appreciative crowd and they were totally into what he was presenting.

Which is a wonderful present in itself, perhaps even better than singing Happy Birthday to him.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2007, 08:14:37 AM »

No one screamed anything out about his birthday or anything.  It seemed like a very appreciative crowd and they were totally into what he was presenting.

Which is a wonderful present in itself, perhaps even better than singing Happy Birthday to him.

I agree. They gave him the respect that  his performance deserved.

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2007, 11:01:37 AM »

Really? I read at the cellcert at the OFC they sang Happy Birthday to him after he sang All Is Well. Hmmmmm Guess people hear differant things. I haven't seen clack on it. That is a wonderful gift they gave to him. He will be touched.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2007, 11:14:52 AM »

Clack is up at CU !!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2007, 11:25:17 AM »

Really? I read at the cellcert at the OFC they sang Happy Birthday to him after he sang All Is Well. Hmmmmm Guess people hear differant things. I haven't seen clack on it. That is a wonderful gift they gave to him. He will be touched.

Some people might have, but I don't think the majority did.  The cellcerter was still on the phone and most people were trying to get out of the venue.  Like I say, it's possible that some did, but it wasn't a whole audience thing or actually during the concert.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
irule
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2007, 11:57:30 AM »

Did someone get the AMAZING performance on Video?????????????????
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2007, 12:59:10 PM »

As with just about anything Clay does someone, somewhere probably got it on video but we can never assume or expect it to be so. Venues have restrictions and sometimes it just isn't possible.

And just as with all tours, the people who are able to get the video are usually traveling. Video is put up as soon as possible but sometimes we do have to be patient and wait a few days for people to get home from their travels to upload the video.

For any performance during the Christmas tour that you may be looking for, you can always go here to find it:

CLACK UNLIMITED - CHRISTMAS IN THE HEARTLAND

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
irule
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2007, 12:13:36 PM »

He got the note in DSIAFCD perfect the first night, and now the last couple nights he cracked on the GLORY note a little bit. Is Clay sick?????????
ILClaymate
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2007, 12:19:04 PM »

Were you there in person?   If not, I'm not quite sure where or what you are listening to to think that he cracked.  I was there in person in Waukegan on Thursday night and he most definately DID NOT crack at all.  He blew us all away.  Maybe you should check the settings on your speakers....just a thought.  Clay most definately is not sick.  No worries. 
irule
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2007, 12:21:16 PM »

sorry if I made you mad
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2007, 04:40:24 PM »

Dont worry about Clay- he is just fine. Many singers do have a little glitch now and then, especially with the full schedule Clay has, it could happen.
I was at the last three nights concerts, and let me tell you, his voice is JUST FINE!! In fact, it seems richer and fuller as the concerts progress
Even if there is a little raspiness or a catch, it doesnt mean you should worry. After all, no one is perfect- Clays voice is magnificent and he is using it to the utmost on this tour.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx