gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:00:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 314
Total: 314

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Morris Auditorium South Bend IN  (Read 20056 times)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 05:18:40 PM »

Hi Everybody!  wave

I'm late, but I'm packing for Clay-trekking . . Super Happy!!!   Waukegan and Kalamazoo ~

Just dialed in and I'm hearing one of the girls singing . . . reception is quite clear!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 05:19:57 PM »

Have a great time, Barb!!!!  Huggles The MI concert will be so special - I can't wait to see how many books are donated! That will make Clay so happy!!!! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 05:26:01 PM »

Frankie . .  Donating books for kids is a very fitting way to celebrate Clay's birthday.  I am looking forward to both concerts.  It was wonderful seeing the pictures that Lewis took in Wichita . . our first CITH pics! Clapping

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2007, 05:32:12 PM »

Barb - I have the others downloaded to the computer here, finally, but I have a question in to Clandy before sending them to her. Lewis took our very first video, and I also have a question about how to get it posted. I bet Clandy is in church - Wednesday night.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2007, 05:36:29 PM »

Barb - I have the others downloaded to the computer here, finally, but I have a question in to Clandy before sending them to her. Lewis took our very first video, and I also have a question about how to get it posted. I bet Clandy is in church - Wednesday night.

I don't do well with electronics . . hypnotic  I am always glad to "reap the benefits" of the photographers and videographers . . .(is that a word)? Smile

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2007, 05:42:32 PM »

From The Clayboard...

A third certer on the show says she's having a wonderful time and she thinks is the best show (tour) he's ever done. She's simply blown away.

toooldforclay found out she would be going on and reading her story at 10:30 last night.

The first story was about performing on stage on Christmas eve.

The second story was very sentlemental about her and her son.

The colors look fabulous once again. Clay is standing in the middle of the platform again just as he was last night

And I'm multitasking while watching " The Grinch who stole Christmas." Laughing
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2007, 05:42:54 PM »

Just checking in tonight sick as a dog! OY! How's the reception!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2007, 05:43:42 PM »

We are just learning how to use this camera - and we got it in August! I was so busy with the cell phone that I didn't know Lewis attempted a video - it is good - Lewis did not experiment much - it is just one long  ( 2 minute 40 seconds) close up of that face! And the song is Mary Did You Know.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2007, 05:44:52 PM »

O Holy Night

Sorry ... just got home from church.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2007, 05:45:31 PM »

Feel better soon, Susy!  Huggles

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2007, 05:46:35 PM »

O Holy Night

Sorry ... just got home from church.

Glad you're here!  Clapping Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2007, 05:47:56 PM »

Sorry about that. I thought someone else was going to help out tonight.  Paranoid Susy called me at church and I couldn't get away.

HTHAS/OCAYF

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2007, 05:48:40 PM »

FROM THE CLAYBOARD

He's back!

OHN

And I never did go for that snack!  

Just can't bare to tear myself away from this thing even for a minute or two!

He's connecting with the heavens above I can feel it! Expressing his spirit and faith.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2007, 05:50:53 PM »

sings this in a much more nuanced way than in the past

The M & G peeps found out the UNICEF trip is to Mexico.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2007, 05:51:18 PM »

Philly - I wish he was singing "Good News". When he says "An Angel Brings Good News" I have a feeling who God sent with the News. IMO

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2007, 05:52:52 PM »

Clapping Clapping Mexico should be a safe place - I'm relieved that he is not going into a war zone - do you think he really told them where he was  actually going?

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2007, 05:54:10 PM »

Third story - can't hear all the details. Sounds like the reader has an English accent. Got a camera as a gift? Not sure.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2007, 05:55:04 PM »

Snix M&G: Took them into a cafeteria style table so she sat right next to the head of the table as she knew Clay would be there.

Started late, sweet and funny, kind of rushed.

He asked where everyone was fun, one girl was from the area and she sent me an ornament from Notre Dame. He said it was probably on the fan tree at home. She asked if he was going to show his house again and he said no, she said why not? He said "do you want to put your house on the internet and I can look at yours?"

One girl was 18. He asked if she was OK and she said she was nervous and he said why (big drawl). Mary was texting her friends and he said "I hope you're asking for a job."

Snix said she wouldn't ask stupid questions so he wouldn't embarass herself. He said he is going to Mexico for UNICEF to the flooded areas. They sent different Ambassadors for different reasons and he said they send me because you guys raise a lot of money.

A woman was there who made a scrap book for a raffle and she bought it herself. He was making comments at the pictures.

-He's too skinny here

-He looks like he wants to throw up here.

He said his earpieces are custom made. He said my earwax is out there in the world somewhere.

Jamie's accent is very southern.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2007, 05:55:59 PM »

Yep, reader coming to the US from overseas. Had to learn a "strange new language - American."

I'll Be Home for Christmas

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2007, 05:57:48 PM »

Philly - I wish he was singing "Good News". When he says "An Angel Brings Good News" I have a feeling who God sent with the News. IMO

ME TOO!

THIS IS FROM THE CLAYBOARD

Audience is showing him the love after that!

HTHAS

Joyful all ye nations rise

with angelic hosts proclaim
Christ is born in Bethlehem

blimey the sound is quite horrific. Sounds like the mic screetching when someone is testing it our! It's not him though it's the reception!

Even so he sounds absolutely splendid!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx