gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:48:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 220
Total: 220

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert :: Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO *Join the fun here!*  (Read 22221 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2007, 07:24:34 PM »

I was raised in the 40's and 50's. ..black rubber boots...lie on blankets by the curb to watch the parade. On top of the float was a sleigh and 8 reindeer. Our tree came home later. Eventually wore it's coat of red and glass ornaments. Baby Jesus rested in his manger. Santa found their house and left presents. (this is breaking up so I can't hear this well) Samsonite overnight case...hold your horses! More gifts waiting with names attached on little tags but they couldn't open until they got their rosaries out (I think that's what she said). After gifts opened, carefully placed in box under tree. On Christmas day they drove to church and wobbled in on their first high heels. After church, Mom would cook but first Dad had to make his trip to ? and returned home with young men who couldn't make it home for Christmas. Some were Army men, some Marines. Coated candlesticks with a little oil. Candles reflected on the china. Got to know special guests better. Dad returned men to USO and wished them good luck. Hope their visit with them made their holiday a little better. My little girl...I am proud... (couldn't hear too much--sorry)

I'll Be Home For Christmas

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2007, 07:26:38 PM »

The Christmas Song

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2007, 07:28:17 PM »

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2007, 07:30:18 PM »

Fourth Story ....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2007, 07:35:16 PM »

Anyone here? Did I miss it.
HI YALL.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2007, 07:35:35 PM »

Homeless...not quite as bad as some families. We didn't have to live on the streets because father had a car and they lived in it. Worked fine in the summer but not in the winter. Father usually found some place to stay in the winter. Father found place to stay in a motel in return for doing rent. Bedroom for her brother and herself to share and a room for the parents. For a few months it was their home. Christmastime--no money but at least a roof over the heads. Mother loved the holidays. She always did her best to make the holidays the best she could. This Christmas would be no different. Found her mother making paste out of flour and water. When asked why she said she was making decorations. Sat on floor and began work and mother told story of how she got her name, Carol. Sang carols while they cut and pasted paper to make a paper chain. Made one out of newspaper, then a box. Made a manger out of brown paper grocery bag. Sang songs. Hours later there was a knock. When opened the door saw lights, then large black garbage bag--no one there. She peeked. Held ingredients for Christmas dinner and gifts. Father watched tv and mother went to kitchen to put away food items. Never found out who left the bag but she knew that God had a hand in it. Her mother lost her battle with breast cancer this year. (sounds like she's crying)

Where Are You Christmas? - Quiana

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2007, 07:38:46 PM »

My Grown Up Christmas List

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2007, 07:39:25 PM »

Homeless...not quite as bad as some families. We didn't have to live on the streets because father had a car and they lived in it. Worked fine in the summer but not in the winter. Father usually found some place to stay in the winter. Father found place to stay in a motel in return for doing rent. Bedroom for her brother and herself to share and a room for the parents. For a few months it was their home. Christmastime--no money but at least a roof over the heads. Mother loved the holidays. She always did her best to make the holidays the best she could. This Christmas would be no different. Found her mother making paste out of flour and water. When asked why she said she was making decorations. Sat on floor and began work and mother told story of how she got her name, Carol. Sang carols while they cut and pasted paper to make a paper chain. Made one out of newspaper, then a box. Made a manger out of brown paper grocery bag. Sang songs. Hours later there was a knock. When opened the door saw lights, then large black garbage bag--no one there. She peeked. Held ingredients for Christmas dinner and gifts. Father watched tv and mother went to kitchen to put away food items. Never found out who left the bag but she knew that God had a hand in it. Her mother lost her battle with breast cancer this year. (sounds like she's crying)

Where Are You Christmas? - Quiana

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2007, 07:42:00 PM »

I'm telling you all ... bring kleenex. I cried so much last night! Cry!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2007, 07:46:09 PM »

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2007, 07:46:16 PM »

Introducing everyone again

Challenging everyone as he does every year in the Christmas concerts to ....

Don't Save it All for Christmas Day

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »

I already packed some . . . blush  

THEA  . . . hopefully we won't need boots and shovels in Waukegan this year!  Paranoid

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2007, 07:46:57 PM »

I can see why

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2007, 07:53:16 PM »

Standing O

Came back for encore minus the jacket - wearing a black vest.

All is Well

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2007, 07:57:05 PM »

And he's gone ....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2007, 07:59:37 PM »

Meesa, thanks so much for the cellcert and the great pictures

Another great show by an amazing performer    Clapping

To everyone going to a show tomorrow night -- ENJOY

To everyone else, I'll see you back here tomorrow night.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2007, 08:00:32 PM »

THANK YOU MEESA Huggles Huggles SOUNDS LIKE A LOVELY EVENING. SAD STORIES BRING TEARS ,

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2007, 08:03:33 PM »

Thanks so much Meesa. I enjoyed it and the pictures were gorgeous. Clapping

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2007, 08:05:27 PM »

Thanks Meesa for a great cellcert!  Clapping
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2007, 08:06:56 PM »

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!  

I am glad that people describe Clay has being very happy!  Huggles

Hope to see you here tomorrow night!  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx