gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:51:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 126  (Read 153401 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1900 on: December 24, 2007, 05:05:12 PM »

NOT SURE WHO IS HERE BUT JUST STOPPING BY BEFORE I ACTUALLY SIT DOWN FOR THE NIGHT.  CHANGE OF PLANS WITH JAMIE AND CATHERINE.  APPARENTLY HER MOM WANTED HER HOME TONIGHT SO SHE CAN MAKE COOKIES FOR SANTA, SO JAMIE AND DANNY ARE OFF ON THEIR OWN AND I WILL PROBABLY JUST RELAX FOR THE EVENING.  JUST PUT ALL OF CATHERINE'S GIFTS UNDER THE TREE.  I AM SURE SHE WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH WHAT SANTA BROUGHT HER.

WELL JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY A QUICK HELLO AND AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL AND HOPE "ALL IS WELL" FOR MY FRIENDS HERE ON THE OCD.

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE MORNING BEFORE EVERYONE ARRIVES.

HUGS
RAINEY
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1901 on: December 24, 2007, 05:10:09 PM »

Huggles Merry Christmas, everybody - we've had a quiet, but good day - took the dogs out for a ride, put up some signs, have talked to the grandchildren, and Lewis grilled pork chops out for supper. Now we are about to watch "It's A wonderful LIfe". I never get tired of seeing that movie! I just checked Clay's show for tomorrow - it will be on here from 3-5 p.m. If we decide to go see what Santa brought the grandchildren, I will tape it! I love the snowflakes - I bet Clandy has been hard at work again!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1902 on: December 24, 2007, 06:35:39 PM »

my computer screen on this site is jumping terrobly, and the pgs are very slow in turning, anybody esle having this promlem

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1903 on: December 24, 2007, 07:13:01 PM »

Wishing Everyone a Joyful, Wonderful Christmas. Counting my Blessings today ,I realized one of the best was finding
      all the great friends on OCD.  When I gave up my home of thirty two years, I moved in with my daughter. We get along
      wonderfully well but as she works ,..I found myself very lonely and a little depressed. I missed the friends and wonderful
      neighbours I had. Then Pamela told me about OCD! I bought a computer and found new friends. You all have made such
      a difference in my life. Talking to people who love Clay as much as I do ,and getting interested in your lives.
               Thank  you all for your friendship, you have made a difference in my life.

Love to All,    Betty
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1904 on: December 24, 2007, 08:11:03 PM »

Hey all.

Merry Christmas to everyone and to your families, friends and loved ones and all the best in the New Year!!!!! merry xmas :tree2 Love you all. Big Hug!

This is cool with it snowing on the board.

Tomorrow I'm just going to my sister's for a bit to watch my niece open her gifts and my grandmom will have dinner with us. My other sister and her family are coming back from a trip tomorrow so then we decided on another day this week we all will celebrate Christmas then.

Woody-Glad you got home safely.

That's funny about what your son said. Laughing Glad he's been helping you. Glad your family can be with you for Christmas. Huggles

Hope the Christmas Tree Service at church goes well.

I've been to that mall in Merrillville before. Have you ever been to an Outlet Mall not too far from there? Not sure what town it's in. It's a little town. I was excited when I went there they had a Burberry store. Laughing

I feel the same way. Just easy to love everything Clay does. Hope we can see him again someday together too. Saw a few of Clandy's and Fran's pictures and a lot of others and they are gorgeous. Can't wait to see your pic with Jerome.

Boca-Well said about the love. Huggles Merry Christmas to you too and to your family.

Janye-Hope you and Kirk have a nice Christmas together.

Charlene-Merry Christmas to you too.

Hope your aunt is feeling better.

Frankie-Very Well said. Clapping

Glad you had a good day with Lewis and the dogs.

Have fun with your grandkids if you see them tomorrow.

Same time here for the ice skating show with Clay. Wish I could watch it live but have to tape it too. I remember when Marilyn called us for the cellcert to listen to him the night it was taped they used canned music for the skaters too as well as Clay singing so I hope he can get a lot of screen time. I think also we will see him and Sasha skating together which will be cute. Remember he'll be on the Today Show tomorrow morning too singing All Is Well which is I think is from the show.

I think Micheal did the snowflakes.

Jerry-Enjoy your night off.

Nice looking Christmas albums and like the Snoppy and Woodstock pic.

Glory-Merry Christmas to you too.

Today is Monday to remind you. Laughing

I'm glad you didn't hurt your ankle yesterday BTW.

Hope the weather won't be bad in KC when you go.

I love your avie and his beautiful smile. I posted that pic last night.

I'm having a problem too with the board being slow loading. I think it's cause of the snowflakes is my guess.

Rainy-Sorry you had to work today but hope you enjoy the rest of the week off.

That's too bad you can't have Catherine tonight but glad she'll be with you on Christmas tomorrow. Have a great day with your kids.

Hope our friendships here are forever too. Huggles

Linda-Been wondering what your grandson's name is. I hope Jacob loves his 1st Christmas. He sounds adorable. Enjoy hearing about him. Hope we can see pics of him soon.

Betty- to your friend.

Hope you had a nice visit with your son.

That's a very nice thing to say. You belong here in the OCD family. Huggles

Lolita-Hope you have a great Christmas with your family and your babies.

Hope they like the feeders. That's a good idea. Awww Would liked to have seen Coco wear a thong. Laughing

Next time I go to AZ have to visit Sedona again.

I don't have that CD but I love it too that Clay was included with all those great singers. I know what you mean.

Carol-Same to you. Merry Christmas.

Sharon-Nice to see you. Merry Christmas to you.

Debi-Merry Christmas to you too. Hope you are feeling well. Huggles

Michelle-Contuning to pray for your grandfather. Glad he could go to the hospital. Hope it works out for him he can be able to fly home with the oxygen.

Carla-I see you are celebrating Christmas other then one day too. Have a nice time at church tonight.

That's funny you saw your paster and his wife at the Clay concert. That is funny. Laughing

Kat-Hope you had a fun day.

Clandy-I loved the banner. Not Worthy

Can't wait to see Clay on the Ice Skating show tomorrow.

Everyone have a very Merry Christmas with peace, love and joy.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1905 on: December 24, 2007, 08:13:25 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and Sweet Clay Dreams. Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1906 on: December 24, 2007, 08:22:51 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU- AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY LIFE AND MY LOVE THIS PAST FEW YEARS

A CHRISTMAS PRESENT:

DRUMMER BOY

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claydevotee
« Reply #1907 on: December 24, 2007, 08:26:06 PM »

Just wanted to stop my here to wish you all a beautiful Christmas.  To me there is absolutely no place like home with your loved ones on Christmas Eve....and I must include each and every one of you in that group!

I will quote from my favorite verse in Isaiah, as sung in Handel's "Messiah".

Music  "For unto us a child is born
Unto us a Son is given.

And the government shall be upon His shoulder
And His name shall be called
Wonderful!  Counsellor!  Almighty God!  The Everlasting Father!
The Prince of Peace!"    Music

May you experience this very love and peace in your hearts this Christmas and always.

Love,
Thea

Cmas tree merry xmas Cmas tree
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1908 on: December 24, 2007, 08:46:58 PM »

Good Evening!

Just checking in after our Family Christmas Eve  gathering at our house.  Two sisters and their families.  I was expecting 14 but one BIL is ill and one nephew had to work.  We had a huge meal, laughed a lot;  sang Christmas Songs, opened presents and had desserts and punch.  Usually, we are a much larger group, 26, so this Christmas Eve seemed small in number, but it's still good to see family we don't see that often.

One of my nephews is engaged;  my sister who plays cello and I will play for their wedding.  So we did some wedding talk this evening, too, with his fiance.

Tomorrow, Skip, the dogs and I will go to East Texas to spend a day with our good friends there.

My wish for all of you that you are enjoying this blessed, special time of year.

Big hugs for all! Hug
Love,
Prissy
 merry xmas

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1909 on: December 25, 2007, 02:37:59 AM »

Cmas treeMerry Christmas, my friends!!! Cmas tree

Session 127 is up and running.  Please join in there.
Woodstock X126

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx